Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:33:47 PM

Is XC going to get back to .003 anytime soon, or maybe higheR?

Hard to say but I would think so. Once rev 2 is released along with the bounty there should be a lot of movement and XCitement.  With encrypted messaging already completed and the team additions today I'm guessing price will go up from here. Its still undervalued but the market will adjust eventually.

+1

The market seems stagnant right now. I think it'll pick up again over the next week or two while encrypted messaging is being tested and while rev2 nears release status.

In the meantime, I am personally hoping it dips just a wee bit more. Just a wee bit.

I accidentally filled out the wrong form and sold half my XC at 180k instead of buying more XC at 180k this morning like I'd intended. 'Twas a big, brain-dead mistake. And I've been bagholding those damn coins since 80k so I'd like to think I deserve them back from some weak hand, hopefully at the same rate I sold them.  Grin

We're so close right now! Just one little dip to hit my buy orders then we can go up and up, that's all I'm asking!

Thank you, dumpers! I got my coins back. We can go up now.  Grin

Not a lot of support unfortunatley we will likely go below 0017 and perhaps 0016.. Hopefully only temporary.  It would be nice to here from ATCSecure how his progress is going.

Yeah, it looks like I could have set my rebuy order a bit lower. Oh well, I'm just happy I was able to get my coins back in the same price range and I have faith in this awesome project so I know it will go back up.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:35:08 PM

I'd like to see a thread that just had information about XC. I might even start an unofficial one myself. Too much crap in this thread. Too much spam, too much people replying to spam, too much rudeness.
If anyone comes to get information they have to wade through all sorts on nonsense
Thats why we have a nice friendly FACT only forum

Even nicer soon, am I right?
Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:37:20 PM

Please don't spam our thread with massive letter and pump hype of another coin.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:39:04 PM

I'd like to see a thread that just had information about XC. I might even start an unofficial one myself. Too much crap in this thread. Too much spam, too much people replying to spam, too much rudeness.
If anyone comes to get information they have to wade through all sorts on nonsense
But that is not on bitcointalk, is it? And bitcointalk is where the traffic is, isn't it?
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:46:13 PM

Here you go:

From the website: xc-official.com

ANONIMITY

XC’s privacy technology is currently industry-leading, both in the degree of privacy that is possible, and in the flexibility of its privacy solution.  XC offers multiple and optional layers of privacy that are suitable for a variety of purposes.  Here’s a brief overview of how it works.

Multipath Architecture

Before a transaction or a message moves through the XC network, it’s first broken down into small fragments, which are then sent along multiple, randomly selected paths through the network.  This allows for several privacy benefits.  Firstly, the amount paid or received is kept confidential, because any one fragment is not associated with any other fragment.  Secondly, once a payment is made, there is no public record whatsoever to associate the receiving address with the sending address.  As a result, onlookers can neither know the amount received or sent for any given transaction, nor can they know which addresses sent or received the original transaction.  Additionally, the security and robustness of the network is bolstered, because if any one node fails to forward a fragment of your transaction, there are multiple others to take its place.

Multipath routing is optional.  It maximizes the privacy of a transaction.

End-To-End Encryption

By default, transactions (and broadcasts on the XC network) are encrypted from end to end.  This means that if any party intercepts a message, it is impossible (i.e. computationally infeasible) for them to decode it.

The XC App automatically uses end-to-end encryption whenever you make a payment.

TOR Network

To steal a private key, a malicious actor would have to gain access to your computer.  To do this, (s)he would first have to know which computer a transaction comes from.  For this reason, the XC App connects to the XC network via TOR (“the onion router”), which obfuscates your IP address, making it extremely difficult to decipher where any given transaction comes from.

Using TOR to connect to the XC network is optional.

App Encryption

If a malicious actor intercepts a transaction, before it can be read the private key for that message would have to be stolen (in order to decode the message).  Private keys are themselves encrypted and stored securely in the XC App.  This makes it impossible (i.e. computationally infeasible) to find out what the private keys are.

When you download the XC App, you can encrypt it and set a password to unlock (decrypt) it whenever you use it.  However, don’t store your password on your computer.  In fact, don’t share it with anyone.  (If you forget your password, you will be able to get your private keys back from a backup that you will make.

Multilayered Privacy

In summary, it is a monumental effort to breach XC’s privacy or security:

Your IP address would need to be revealed, which TOR makes effectively impossible.
    Your transactions or messages would need to be identified with your app, which multipath makes impossible.
    The balance in your app will need to be known for there to be any incentive to invest the massive resources required to hack a wallet, which end-to-end encryption and multipath routing make impossible.
    Lastly, your app would need to be hacked, which is computationally infeasible unless your password is known.

Without surmounting these challenges, a malicious actor will not have a chance to compromise your privacy or steal your money.  The amount of processing power necessary to break the strong encryption in any one of these layers is generally more than that of the entire internet!  In other words, it is computationally infeasible – practically speaking, impossible – to compromise any one layer of XC’s privacy platform.  In this light, XC offers true privacy and true security, and this puts you back in control of your information, your money, and your identity.

IS THIS SUFFICIENT?
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:46:38 PM

But that is not on bitcointalk, is it? And bitcointalk is where the traffic is, isn't it?

It could be directed here:

http://forum.xctalk.com/

They have even been updated for your posting pleasure!

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:48:19 PM

This is bitcointalk mate, it comes with the territory...

I think our thread is better than most...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:49:50 PM

So 15 minutes of gambling people! NED - ARG.. 25 XCurrency for the correct prediction. Entry's are valid until start of the game, doubles split the prize!

Old entry's are also valid (after the last match some people already posted a prediction)

0 - 0 ARG PK win (4:3)

It would have been 4:3 PK if Netherland kicked first...

SushiChef

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:52:23 PM

So 15 minutes of gambling people! NED - ARG.. 25 XCurrency for the correct prediction. Entry's are valid until start of the game, doubles split the prize!

Old entry's are also valid (after the last match some people already posted a prediction)

0 - 0 ARG PK win (4:3)

You missed it by 1.. Ned 2 - Arg 4 ... No winner Sad

Thanks for playing guys/girls

edit: you beat me to it! Time to get wasted... again
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:05:28 PM

Cool means that the multipool can buy more coins cheaper too... good for us....keep dumping for the next pump and dump BS coin.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:09:07 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 11:51:30 PM by KimmyF

For me ... Traffic == Visitor count
What do you want, join the mainstream 'general alt-coin' channel with everybody else and hope to gain a couple of % profit on some randon coin today or .....
Do you want you join a community around the first contester of BTC?
btw: im sorry to be part of this but ... bct is also the place where all the bagholders of other coins start there FUD scarced about there investment in some shit coin

For now, just hope you take your time to research and come to your own conclusions about this platform (read "coin" if you are new to XCurrency) & the team behind it.
Take some time, let it digest, look around, trust your instinct, talk to others etc

I know, everybody in this crypto world got burned more than once before (i know i am) and are probably amongst the most sceptical people on this world ...
Some of the words in this thread will give you flashbacks of that other 'next big thing' that had some shit dev behind it where you lost some BTC on.

But please.. for your own  good .. read & double check the info on this thread...Read about this team, not some random anonymus dev but a full business wise/wide team with all credentials you possibly want, be sceptical & check ... if you do that im sure in a couple of days we are PMing about how to make something big even bigger.

Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:12:02 PM

What do you want, join the mainstream 'general alt-coin' channel with everybody else and hope to gain a couple of % profit on some randon coin today or .....
btw: im sorry to be part of this but ... btc is also the place where all the bagholders of other coins start there FUD scarced about there investment in some shit coin

For now, just hope you take your time to research and come to your own conclusions about this platform (read "coin" if you are new to XCurrency) & the team behind it.
Take some time, let it digest, look around, trust your instinct, talk to others etc

I know, everybody in this crypto world got burned more than once before (i know i am) and are probably amongst the most sceptical people on this world ...
Some of the words in this thread will give you flashbacks of that other 'next big thing' that had some shit dev behind it where you lost some BTC on.

But please.. for your own  good .. read & double check the info on this thread...Read about this team, not some random anonymus dev but a full business wise/wide team with all credentials you possibly want, be sceptical & check ... if you do that im sure in a couple of days we are PMing about how to make something big even bigger.

and if at any point you have conerns, come straight to me. I will answer your questions and If I can't, I will forward them to the right people.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:18:26 PM

And I'm off to bed.

But before I go:

http://www.xc-official.com/the-xc-team/

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
SushiChef

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:19:11 PM

btw: im sorry to be part of this but ... btc is also the place where all the bagholders of other coins start there FUD scarced about there investment in some shit coin

But please.. for your own  good .. read & double check the info on this thread...Read about this team, not some random anonymus dev but a full business wise/wide team with all credentials you possibly want, be sceptical & check ... if you do that im sure in a couple of days we are PMing about how to make something big even bigger.

and if at any point you have conerns, come straight to me. I will answer your questions and If I can't, I will forward them to the right people.

This is why I love this community and team!
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:20:39 PM

I never thought the team announcements would have me as excited as the technical announcements but today was pretty damn impressive.

XC has a vision unlike anything I've seen in the crypto world.

We need to chill on price speculation and work together as a community to help the team.  They just stepped it up to another level today and we need to do the same!

We all have an opportunity to help shape this project in the best way possible.  I'm honored to be a part of this journey.
SushiChef

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:23:24 PM

We need to chill on price speculation and work together as a community to help the team.  

This.. times 100
T-800

Activity: 205
Merit: 105

【Ƀ】➔ ☽

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:37:17 PM

Windows wallet download link on the website doesn't work.

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:37:43 PM

XC will be the next altcoin to step out of the "forum arena"  soon and that is when the real bull market beginns and its gonna be a fast one. If you are into some other quick buck pump with your xc money at that time good luck getting back in. i understand people taking the risk to get some more xc. me personally i no longer have the nerves cause i think we are to close now to the break out moment.

altcoin insiders are very cautios at the moment thats why the slitest delay in an announcement, a broken link or whatever bullshit can cause people to get out at this point in time. while discouriging at times this is mostly a good thing  cause it gives us more time to buy cheap and it functions as a seperation mechanism. only the quality products with a dedicated team like XC will make it to the next level of perception. And that is where the big money is made.

Right now i only see XC to reach that next level thats why i don't even care if we are at 0,003 or back to 0,0015 or probably 0,005 soon. thats all dead cheap considering my expectations for this technology.

SushiChef

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:42:39 PM

German guy

Good luck in the finals... Will you do a gamble game on the BIG day?
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:46:35 PM

XC will be the next altcoin to step out of the "forum arena"  soon and that is when the real bull market beginns and its gonna be a fast one. If you are into some other quick buck pump with your xc money at that time good luck getting back in. i understand people taking the risk to get some more xc. me personally i no longer have the nerves cause i think we are to close now to the break out moment.

altcoin insiders are very cautios at the moment thats why the slitest delay in an announcement, a broken link or whatever bullshit can cause people to get out at this point in time. while discouriging at times this is mostly a good thing  cause it gives us more time to buy cheap and it functions as a seperation mechanism. only the quality products with a dedicated team like XC will make it to the next level of perception. And that is where the big money is made.

Right now i only see XC to reach that next level thats why i don't even care if we are at 0,003 or back to 0,0015 or probably 0,005 soon. thats all dead cheap considering my expectations for this technology.
+many, forget about the day/minute price for now...
it will follow this 'once in a life time' tech. For now the markets are ruled by people that have never seen anything close to the XC team.
Save your coins, stake & help where you can! Your family will thank you for that sooner than later
Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: