Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:45:13 AM

Well on the subject of XC.. I think we are seeing a gradual recovery to 200k.. Where we will now base in the 200k - 220k range pre rev 2....

On the subjesct of rev 2.. I know I keep asking and don't want to sound like a broken record, but are we getting some sort of breakdown and what to expect and when, im not after war and peace just a high level plan...

Yes I agree Dan Should Update us on the REV 2 situation and what we have to Expect

OK when Synechist is on I will repost this and see what he says....

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:46:54 AM

Just have registered and saying "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!". So I need to wait while TEKA will confirm me?

Yes, this is because of the spam/troll filter. He will probably be here shortly and accept everyone waiting on the list

-----

In regards of Rev. 2 questions I would suggest people to read the IRC logs or wait for the team to clarify. But they do need they're rest once in a while
florida.haunted

Activity: 241
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:47:54 AM

So when is REV2 going to be released? it was supposed to be out on the 7th, it's the 10th today.

I look at

http://www.xc-official.com/xc-downloads/

is that rar archive to be downloaded for Windows version,

http://xc-official.com/downloads/XCv0.9.1.50x11-coin-1.0.rar

to be actually Rev. 2 that we can test on the main net or no?

P.S. Also I can not download Linux binaries, having Linux @home. Sad

We need it to work on main net for it to be REV2.

I've unpacked rar and see 'run-xc-xnode-mainnet.bat' - so I suppose can test it on main net? Or there is info, Rev.2 is not working properly on the main net, so my testing would be sense-less or premature?
SushiChef

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:50:59 AM

I've unpacked rar and see 'run-xc-xnode-mainnet.bat' - so I suppose can test it on main net? Or there is info, Rev.2 is not working properly on the main net, so my testing would be sense-less or premature?

This is stated on the official website's download page!

>>>>> This is the FIRST fully 100% Decentralized Trustless Mixer <<<<<

We want to clarify that this fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet only at this time.
This will be continuously updated over the next several days to bring to release status.
Limpuls

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:51:22 AM

Sorry for my english, not my native language.

Collected some Antoun posts and added some links. This is HUGE. This is more than moon, XC is breaking grounds in so many sectors that, WOW!!
I dont worry about the price anymore, there's no need to Wink
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitcointalk: ubeing

Also me and Sam own a crowdfunding platform which is Decentralized we will be accepting fund rasing Through XC asap. and we are the first to launch the first two ways bitcoin atm in europe and Uk. soon we will be launching the cashless bitcoin atm from diamond circle (http://diamondcircle.net/)
which currently we introduced to xc, and they will integrate xc if everything goes right in carding system and atms.  the one wallet card holds 9 currencies additional to cryptocurrencies like xc and bitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753002#msg7753002

Currently we are unable to integrate xc into Robocoin due to company regulations.  but who needs cash atms anymore while there are cashless atms that are faster and can deal in any currency, and visa/debit cards, additionally almost no transaction fee very very low like 0.30%  so its better to integrate Xc  into the new generation atms .
also the decentralized crowdfunding platform is online now and has 5 projects listed, 20 projects being studied to be added related to crypto technology and IT and ecogreen too.
XC will be acceptable to fund those projects, and buy real shares from companies we are affiliated with and many features we are working on will come later regarding advertising space and network for xc community.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753093#msg7753093

Regarding the time frame in integrating XC into crowdfunding its just a matter of weeks until we settle the negotiations and the deal up. so when we have the green light it will take us ten minutes for that.  
but for the ATM it needs lots more than that because there are some paperworks and negotiations are still going with the manufacturer which is very positive and until also his product will be released and get it working in the coming 2 or 30 days, so i give it like a 90% chance that this will happen before the end of this year best wishes for that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753212#msg7753212

To be correct and clear on how this works, the ONEWALLET card that can hold up to 9 currencies other than XC and Bitcoin  will be the one to transfer to/from the currencies so you can cash it out at any cashpoint merchant,  or just exchange between currencies in your account that is connected to the onewallet card, but regarding visa/debit/credit you will be able to use that with the atm to buy and sell bitcoins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753316#msg7753316

Yes the atms will transfer xc and bitcoins exclusively, the one wallet card will be provided from the atm or any merchant
that is affiliated with diamond circle the manufacturer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753438#msg7753438

http://diamondcircle.net/

here please find the details about onewallet and the atms etc..

http://swiftbitz.com/docs/OneWalletMerchantOpportunities.pdf

Greet post Yygo..
No words, amazing.. So that One wallet card will be physical real card like VISA card?
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:59:08 AM

Sorry for my english, not my native language.

Collected some Antoun posts and added some links. This is HUGE. This is more than moon, XC is breaking grounds in so many sectors that, WOW!!
I dont worry about the price anymore, there's no need to Wink
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitcointalk: ubeing

Also me and Sam own a crowdfunding platform which is Decentralized we will be accepting fund rasing Through XC asap. and we are the first to launch the first two ways bitcoin atm in europe and Uk. soon we will be launching the cashless bitcoin atm from diamond circle (http://diamondcircle.net/)
which currently we introduced to xc, and they will integrate xc if everything goes right in carding system and atms.  the one wallet card holds 9 currencies additional to cryptocurrencies like xc and bitcoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753002#msg7753002

Currently we are unable to integrate xc into Robocoin due to company regulations.  but who needs cash atms anymore while there are cashless atms that are faster and can deal in any currency, and visa/debit cards, additionally almost no transaction fee very very low like 0.30%  so its better to integrate Xc  into the new generation atms .
also the decentralized crowdfunding platform is online now and has 5 projects listed, 20 projects being studied to be added related to crypto technology and IT and ecogreen too.
XC will be acceptable to fund those projects, and buy real shares from companies we are affiliated with and many features we are working on will come later regarding advertising space and network for xc community.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753093#msg7753093

Regarding the time frame in integrating XC into crowdfunding its just a matter of weeks until we settle the negotiations and the deal up. so when we have the green light it will take us ten minutes for that.  
but for the ATM it needs lots more than that because there are some paperworks and negotiations are still going with the manufacturer which is very positive and until also his product will be released and get it working in the coming 2 or 30 days, so i give it like a 90% chance that this will happen before the end of this year best wishes for that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753212#msg7753212

To be correct and clear on how this works, the ONEWALLET card that can hold up to 9 currencies other than XC and Bitcoin  will be the one to transfer to/from the currencies so you can cash it out at any cashpoint merchant,  or just exchange between currencies in your account that is connected to the onewallet card, but regarding visa/debit/credit you will be able to use that with the atm to buy and sell bitcoins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753316#msg7753316

Yes the atms will transfer xc and bitcoins exclusively, the one wallet card will be provided from the atm or any merchant
that is affiliated with diamond circle the manufacturer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7753438#msg7753438

http://diamondcircle.net/

here please find the details about onewallet and the atms etc..

http://swiftbitz.com/docs/OneWalletMerchantOpportunities.pdf

Greet post Yygo..
No words, amazing.. So that One wallet card will be physical real card like VISA card?

It seems like it yes, it was all mixed in with the people announcements though, we probably need some clarity around how it will all work, or what the vision for it is going forward.... But yes, very very exciting.

cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:00:20 AM

So when is REV2 going to be released? it was supposed to be out on the 7th, it's the 10th today.

I look at

http://www.xc-official.com/xc-downloads/

is that rar archive to be downloaded for Windows version,

http://xc-official.com/downloads/XCv0.9.1.50x11-coin-1.0.rar

to be actually Rev. 2 that we can test on the main net or no?

P.S. Also I can not download Linux binaries, having Linux @home. Sad

That is REV 1.5 REV2 as been put on Hold Temporally for final Testing It should release soon we should know today Updates on this.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
florida.haunted

Activity: 241
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:01:33 AM

This is stated on the official website's download page!

>>>>> This is the FIRST fully 100% Decentralized Trustless Mixer <<<<<

We want to clarify that this fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet only at this time.
This will be continuously updated over the next several days to bring to release status.

So, I understand: I may test it on the main net myself, but to my own risk? Officially, it is for the test net only, but some day it becomes officially for main net?
Am I correct?

madmanbts

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:10:41 AM

Will the xc team develop a decentralized market system? Are there any talks about this? I think this will be a great idea, what do you guys think?
SushiChef

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:10:59 AM

So, I understand: I may test it on the main net myself, but to my own risk? Officially, it is for the test net only, but some day it becomes officially for main net?
Am I correct?

I really think you should just wait for the Dev. (or team) to come online and answer your questions. I'm NOT a team member but only a community man Cheesy If I know answers to basic questions I give them. When it becomes to technical or people are asking for official statements I will not answer.

What I can tell you is XCurrency is only 8 weeks old, our software is in early stages of development and Jasinlee (second dev. after ATC) stated that the source code is only for 20% done and there is a lot to come. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. This team is working hard to make it as pleasant as possible
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:20:44 AM

Am I correct?

I really think you should just wait for the Dev. (or team) to come online and answer your questions. I'm NOT a team member but only a community man Cheesy If I know answers to basic questions I give them. When it becomes to technical or people are asking for official statements I will not answer.

What I can tell you is XCurrency is only 8 weeks old, our software is in early stages of development and Jasinlee (second dev. after ATC) stated that the source code is only for 20% done and there is a lot to come. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. This team is working hard to make it as pleasant as possible

Exactly, and when you take the team as a whole now it is scary... It feels more like a small business than an altcoin now.... Not even the major alt coin competitors (is that PC enough Wink ) can hold a candle to what XC are doing.. We are just so professional..

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:22:03 AM

Well on the subject of XC.. I think we are seeing a gradual recovery to 200k.. Where we will now base in the 200k - 220k range pre rev 2....

On the subjesct of rev 2.. I know I keep asking and don't want to sound like a broken record, but are we getting some sort of breakdown and what to expect and when, im not after war and peace just a high level plan...

Yes I agree Dan Should Update us on the REV 2 situation and what we have to Expect

Morning folks.

Yes, we will be updating you on Rev 2 in due course.

Suffice to say that the devs have been exhausting themselves getting various bits and pieces ready asap. (Christian in particular was so tired he couldn't appear here yesterday when we announced his role in the team.)

Before we move onto Rev 2.5, the Rev 2 anon features should be accessible via the UI, so you'd be able to use trustless mixing, multipath, etc. at the click of a button.

I'll let you know an approximate date/time as soon as I know.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
SushiChef

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:23:50 AM

Exactly, and when you take the team as a whole now it is scary... It feels more like a small business than an altcoin now.... Not even the major alt coin competitors (is that PC enough Wink ) can hold a candle to what XC are doing.. We are just so professional..

That is exactly how this team sees XC!

try to imagine this like a business, EDITED FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:27:14 AM

That is exactly how this team sees XC!

try to imagine this like a business,

Please quote only the relevant part Smiley
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:37:59 AM

Morning folks.

Suffice to say that the devs have been exhausting themselves getting various bits and pieces ready asap. (Christian in particular was so tired he couldn't appear here yesterday when we announced his role in the team.)

Before we move onto Rev 2.5, the Rev 2 anon features should be accessible via the UI, so you'd be able to use trustless mixing, multipath, etc. at the click of a button.

Fantastic Thank you! Pro as ususal. Anon UI in the Wallet was not planned until rev 2.5 so this will be a Huge over deliver

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:41:38 AM

Morning folks.

Thanks for the update mate, if its in your inbox, I will sit back, relax and wait....

Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:24:42 AM

Whats up with testnet now?

I wanna try out but cant
GameStarter

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:27:08 AM

Morning folks.

Thanks you for the information!
When do you expect to lunch the next PR campaign?

I guess when  rev2 is totally accessible and bounty have been set up. or maybe before?

XChat adress + Key: XVgjcg7tnFgkthL2hi4yvXiU66FWkZ
Key: bjmK3SsiNEUC2VJkcEGTMRBmqYx3rXhxRh39BvbtpAof
CoinsDude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:36:49 AM

whats the xc irc channel?

edit: it was on the first page of this thread - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#XCofficial
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 11:44:00 AM

Morning folks.

Thanks you for the information!
When do you expect to lunch the next PR campaign?

I guess when  rev2 is totally accessible and bounty have been set up. or maybe before?

Yes, the plan at present is to wait until Rev 2 is on mainnet before the campaign goes out.

Just so you know, while I expect there to be bountied tests for specific functions in Rev 2, Rev 3 is when the devs will feel that the tech is fully and properly completed, and so the BIG bounty should be around then.

Also, for clarity, the Rev 2 UI will still be the regular ol' QT interface plus buttons for using anon, whereas future UIs will be more ergonomically and aesthetically thought out. For Rev 2 we just want to avoid users having to enter complicated commands that risk their losing funds if they make an error.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: