Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:12:26 PM

when is the EM news today? or is there EM news today? any idea ?

I'm still waiting for REV2, I think we should wait for the latest update first, some words fro one of the DEVs would be nice.

EM is still due to become available for testing around the end of the week (which does not entail Friday BTW).

We don't have to do any more work on the EM app before releasing it as far as I know. It should be ready to go.

It'll be Rev 1.5 anon tech, plus EM. We'll merge Rev 2.0 with it once EM is tested and working as it should.

rev 1.5 anon tech ? sooooo xnodes are coming back?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/2aaxzt/this_is_a_fascinating_coin_it_isnt_open_source/

another question on here asking why were better than cryptonote..

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:19:37 PM

Hey guys, can we not qoute the entire pictures.
Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:25:34 PM

Can we ban this ricardo guy..in the cloak forum he was sending Malicoius wallet attachtments.... last thing we need is that here

Oh I didn't know about that, in that case all of his posts will be deleted. Please make sure to report him, and get cloak people to do the same.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:29:34 PM

Can we ban this ricardo guy..in the cloak forum he was sending Malicoius wallet attachtments.... last thing we need is that here

+1000

This is a moderated thread, and I couldn't care less about "potential investors" that might be intimidated by a moderated thread. XC has proved that it is no scam, and that there is a clear business plan behind it to support it.

Everyone knows XCurrency in the scene, all we want is for the tech to provide the reassurance that would make whales and traders alike , become new investors/holders like us.

The completely new people to the scene who hear of XC and want to take part in it, won't give a damn about the moderated topic, not to mention most would consider it a plus(do you browse many unmoderated forums non-related to the cryptoworld?)

I repeat my yesterday's statement, pookies post with site pics was rude but not needed of moderation, Ricardo's posts need to see the ban hammer immediately though.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:33:48 PM

+1000

This is a moderated thread, and I couldn't care less about "potential investors" that might be intimidated by a moderated thread. XC has proved that it is no scam, and that there is a clear business plan behind it to support it.

Everyone knows XCurrency in the scene, all we want is for the tech to provide the reassurance that would make whales and traders alike , become new investors/holders like us.

The completely new people to the scene who hear of XC and want to take part in it, won't give a damn about the moderated topic, not to mention most would consider it a plus(do you browse many unmoderated forums non-related to the cryptoworld?)

I repeat my yesterday's statement, pookies post with site pics was rude but not needed of moderation, Ricardo's posts need to see the ban hammer immediately though.

unmodorated forums now a day,s kill coins more then they help them
sins there are huge asshole,s that just fud a coin for fun / profit ( and whit multiple acc + spamming posts ) they rain under legitimate users witch kill coins

we one,s had a nonmoderated coin ann post  and gess what happened indeed a fud spam team killed the support totaly
we where open 24/7 active in mirc and forum it could not stop the fudders @ all

SO PISS OFF if u want a forum like that fucking fudders want forums like that
they want it to kill or manipulate the coins price

so no ty no fucking TY at all

i personaly WILL NOT invest in any non moderated forum
cus i know fudders are around the corner to screw u over !

lol no ty
Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:37:40 PM

+1000

sins there are huge asshole,s that just fud a coin for fun / profit ( and whit multiple acc + spamming posts ) they rain under legitimate users witch kill coins

we one,s had a nonmoderated coin ann post  and gess what happened indeed a fud spam team killed the support totaly

I think the best place is our forum... soon it should be even easier to use and much better looking. I've tested the core aspects of theme, customized it and made sure it's ready for upgrade to IPB 4 for the future. So we are not too far off. I posted a teaser on my twitter: https://twitter.com/DrasticRaven/status/486962366073303040
policymaker

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:40:59 PM

+1000

we one,s had a nonmoderated coin ann post  and gess what happened indeed a fud spam team killed the support totaly

I think the best place is our forum... soon it should be even easier to use and much better looking. I've tested the core aspects of theme, customized it and made sure it's ready for upgrade to IPB 4 for the future. So we are not too far off. I posted a teaser on my twitter: https://twitter.com/DrasticRaven/status/486962366073303040

yeah I know and it looks really cool, any eta?

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:44:22 PM

+1000

yeah I know and it looks really cool, any eta?

It's hard to tell because the only thing that has to be added is beyond my control.
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:47:42 PM

This just keeps on getting better and better. The forum should really be our place to start building and discussing this platform. I'm always been a big promoter of www.xctalk.com and will keep on doing this. Having this upgraded to the professional standards of XC is awesome and deserves some applause. Thanks TEKA for taking this as serious as you do!
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:52:15 PM

I'm still waiting for REV2, I think we should wait for the latest update first, some words fro one of the DEVs would be nice.

EM is still due to become available for testing around the end of the week (which does not entail Friday BTW).

We don't have to do any more work on the EM app before releasing it as far as I know. It should be ready to go.

It'll be Rev 1.5 anon tech, plus EM. We'll merge Rev 2.0 with it once EM is tested and working as it should.

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.   

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:55:06 PM

Turns out, I can roll out the beta to everyone. So first, the pencil doesn't do anything for now and you have to change the theme for yourself. How do you do that?

Log-in > Scroll down > Press change theme > Press FORUM V2 (BETA)
ChooseUse

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:56:46 PM

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.   

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

So you're saying I can no longer setup xnodes to rake in XCheddar?
Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:57:55 PM

You will get XCheddar from your wallet auto being an 'xnode' in rev2
policymaker

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:58:01 PM

Turns out, I can roll out the beta to everyone. So first, the pencil doesn't do anything for now and you have to change the theme for yourself. How do you do that?

actually it was changed automatically for me??

the salute message should be more distinct! its white!

This is some seriously nice work, professional , beautiful, functional, I want to buy more XC now

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:09:50 PM

Wat...?  Where did I mention anything like that?   I am saying the dev said the test for EM is a completely separate thing from rev 2.   The EM release is JUST for testing EM ONLY.....  nothing else.

Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.  

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

Wat...?  Where did I mention anything like that?   I am saying the dev said the test for EM is a completely separate thing from rev 2.   The EM release is JUST for testing EM ONLY.....  nothing else.

Forgot to mention that, yup that release is only meant for testing em.
conradjohnson

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:11:53 PM

Looks like multipool is down again.  I love doing this beta multipool with y'all, but I want to reiterate my point before that I hope this isn't taking resources away from things that are more important.  It'd be easy enough to get coinking.io, or something like it, to do a promotion to do a XC only payout - I know they already have this capability and multipooling is their bally wick, plus would turn into a marketing opportunity.  Again, if this isn't like taking Dan's or any other dev's time to sort out and administer, then let's hash away, if it is... pull the plug and transfer this over to someone who does this better.

Teka (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:14:03 PM

actually it was changed automatically for me??

the salute message should be more distinct! its white!

This is some seriously nice work, professional , beautiful, functional, I want to buy more XC now

I will mess around with it but as I said, I'm waiting for the background so you will actually be able to choose from a few background that are behind the salaute message and in viewing profiles http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/user/1-drasticraven/ . Just out of intrest, did it change for any else?
ChooseUse

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:15:49 PM

From what I gathered.   EM was implemented with the 1.5 branch.   The EM release is just for testing EM feature.  

Once the EM features has been tested, it will be merged with the 2.0 multi-path codes.   1.5 anon tech is not coming back....

Wat...?  Where did I mention anything like that?   I am saying the dev said the test for EM is a completely separate thing from rev 2.   The EM release is JUST for testing EM ONLY.....  nothing else.

Forgot to mention that, yup that release is only meant for testing em.

So how much more than the 3.33%/year from staking could I potentially earn?

Do I have to put in work to setup a node like with Darkcoin's Masternodes?

I see Darkcoin players are making about $7/node/day over there: http://drk.poolhash.org/darksend.html

I want in on some of that action.  Got Darkcoin players with 50 nodes making $350/day over there.
Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: