Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:54:35 AM

Updated Link, openssl updated

http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/wallets/dtm-beta/XC-v0.9.2.3.zip

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:57:50 AM

ATCSecure (Dan) how is your progress with Rev 2/mainnet and EM, are we expecting another release this evening or tomorrow as planned?

Progress is pretty good. You can expect to hear from Dan with a Rev 2 update before long.

EM is already finished for initial test, so we just have to release it around the end of the week. That's all sorted already.

Much appreciated for the update. By end of week do you mean by end of day tomorrow we should be able to test EM? That would be awesome.

We've been intentionally flexible about the date since we don't want to impact Rev 2's coming out. But you can count on it coming out around the end of the week.

Not really what I asked but hey I'll take it and understand where you're coming from. Look forward to it dude!

I think the team has already mentioned that "end of week" doesn't mean Friday.  It's more like by "end of week" which includes the weekend.   Let's not "hype" it so we have a new round of FUD again.  Wink

Seeking clarification resembles FUD. Talk about super sensitive. Get a life dude.

I think you need to get a life if all you constantly do is ask for dates of stuff....

What?? You weren't here for the flash crash because the delivery was late by a few mins?!?! 

Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:59:26 AM

Not gonna lie... pretty excited to setup a ridiculous amount of xnodes in the future and bring in the XCheddar all day and all night.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:03:21 AM

ATCSecure (Dan) how is your progress with Rev 2/mainnet and EM, are we expecting another release this evening or tomorrow as planned?

Progress is pretty good. You can expect to hear from Dan with a Rev 2 update before long.

EM is already finished for initial test, so we just have to release it around the end of the week. That's all sorted already.

Much appreciated for the update. By end of week do you mean by end of day tomorrow we should be able to test EM? That would be awesome.

We've been intentionally flexible about the date since we don't want to impact Rev 2's coming out. But you can count on it coming out around the end of the week.

Not really what I asked but hey I'll take it and understand where you're coming from. Look forward to it dude!

I think the team has already mentioned that "end of week" doesn't mean Friday.  It's more like by "end of week" which includes the weekend.   Let's not "hype" it so we have a new round of FUD again.  Wink

Seeking clarification resembles FUD. Talk about super sensitive. Get a life dude.

I think you need to get a life if all you constantly do is ask for dates of stuff....

What?? You weren't here for the flash crash because the delivery was late by a few mins?!?! 

Sorry did you say something - ignore.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:05:30 AM

Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Now less than 4 hrs away until DOOMS DAY

Down to the wire. Oh my.................... can we say nail biter!  We will see if they can pull this off.. not long now.. wowowowow!

My God enough already. I dont ignore people but you just went on it.

Thanks though u can't see this. LOL!

Ya... so you could do this again?   like calling it doomsday?  lol...

You were the one that started the doomsday countdown BS...

flashbit

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:11:51 AM

Ya... so you could do this again?   like calling it doomsday?  lol...

Let the count down begin until 7/7 officially ends in Eastern Time Zone - Boston Time!

Down to the wire. Oh my.................... can we say nail biter!  We will see if they can pull this off.. not long now.. wowowowow!

Bit of advice - stop rehashing the past as there were many mistakes made by many people and I admit I certainly wasn't helping the situation but what I ask is that you would embrace XC and think about the future. We need to be positive, and set an example for the newbies and support each other. Give me a big HUG! I know you want to. Ha!
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:13:05 AM

Bit of advice - stop rehashing the past as there were many mistakes made by many people and I admit I certainly wasn't helping the situation but what I ask is that you would embrace XC and think about the future. We need to be positive, and set an example for the newbies and support each other. Give me a big HUG! I know you want to. Ha!

You were the one that went on insulting people when I was trying to help you... You should know EXACTLY why date issue is a super sensitive matter.  Learn to not insult others when they are trying to help in the future.  

flashbit

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:14:44 AM

You were the one that went on insulting people when I was trying to help you... Learn to not insult others when they are trying to help in the future.

There you go again - super sensitive learn to take a joke. Life is too short. My gosh.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

yeah, I just feel like I HAVE to quote this NEW REV2 RC2 RELEASE FROM DEVELOPER ATSECURE.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:15:29 AM

Ya... so you could do this again?   like calling it doomsday?  lol...

What an ass kisser...
takramltc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:16:41 AM

Ya... so you could do this again?   like calling it doomsday?  lol...

You were the one that started the doomsday countdown BS...

+1 agree

Flashbit you remind me of a friend I had who knew the exact amount of time till his next birthday, holiday, etc. Smiley

Please can you refrain from creating hard deadlines when the team have been forthcoming enough that it will be near the end of the week.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:20:14 AM

Flashbit you remind me of a friend I had who knew the exact amount of time till his next birthday, holiday, etc. Smiley

Please can you refrain from creating hard deadlines when the team have been forthcoming enough that it will be near the end of the week.

This ^^

True XC supporters want the team to deliver quality, but not necessarily just push something out due to some "deadline".  

If you play any computer games, you would want them to model after Valve.   It's done when it's done.   That's why all their games are super successful.  Nothing but quality.   Forcing the team to not sleep for 30-40+ hours in a roll just to make the deadline makes it a deathmarch and increased bug count.  

flashbit

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:21:44 AM

I'll do my best - oh and thanks for the complement. Way to go team!

ps - I'm going silent as I think the community would prefer that.  It's been a pleasure.
policymaker

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:22:21 AM

This ^^

True XC supporters want the team to deliver quality, but not necessarily just push something out due to some "deadline".  

If you play any computer games, you would want them to model after Valve.   It's done when it's done.   That's why all their games are super successful.  Nothing but quality.   Forcing the team to not sleep for 30-40+ hours in a roll just to make the deadline makes it a deathmarch and increased bug count.  

No dude, thats totally blizzard. They will be finishing their new game blizzard Soon(ish). Valve doesn't even release! Valve was the worst example ever!  Grin

ps: xc forum rev 2 link : http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/162-xc-rev2-beta-2-release/

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:25:10 AM

This ^^

No dude, thats totally blizzard. They will be finishing their new game blizzard Soon(ish). Valve doesn't even release! Valve was the worst example ever!  Grin

ps: xc forum rev 2 link : http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/162-xc-rev2-beta-2-release/

Ok... Blizzard in some sense, but D3 kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.   At least Valve haven't released a turd yet. Wink

policymaker

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:30:35 AM

This ^^

Ok... Blizzard in some sense, but D3 kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.   At least Valve haven't released a turd yet. Wink

All they had to do was release HL3 dude. Fuk Gabe Newell.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:30:53 AM

This ^^

God you just had to bring back my diablo 3 disappointment didnt you!

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
takramltc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:31:17 AM

I'll do my best - oh and thanks for the complement. Way to go team!

ps - I'm going silent as I think the community would prefer that.  It's been a pleasure.

I wouldn't say you need to stay silent.. Just ease up on pushing for specific dates. We can all tell the team are working some serious overtime to deliver.

Everybody has a right to ask questions, as we are a community. Smiley
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:31:24 AM

ATCS LINK NOT FOUND - PLEASE USE THIS FOR WORKING LINK http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/162-xc-rev2-beta-2-release/

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:33:42 AM

Decentralized Trustless Mixer testing
- Test Release
- Stable for mainnet
- use debug console
- you must have a single transaction of more than 10 coins, if not, send yourself 15coins in 1 transaction and then run
- Use a test wallet with just enough coins for testing
- if transaction does not go through, no coins are sent and no risk of mixer stealing coins
- transactions are processed over 30 minute windows
- UI option under coin control for distmix is being developed [top priority]
- Requires UNPNP or Port Forwarding of TCP:32348 to host running wallet to use this feature until XNodes support DTM codem, then XNodes will receive payments for supporting these transations
- X11Coin.conf requires seed nodes and nothing else [unless you have a special configuration]
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

- don't use the <> when running command

distmix - <destination address> <10>

example --

distmix XH46fzHvrXgwLtnjLJ97SqEGYEF9ZcG3y2 10

return address will pop up in window, Transaction process has started

- Transactions process within 30minutes
- Transactions can fail, however it is a zero-risk system, you can NOT loose coins, coins either go to destination you specified or stay in the local wallet
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: