Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:30:47 PM

Hi all,

i'm pretty new in this world. I buy my first mining rigs january this year. I mine a lot of coins and i have learn some things about crypto currency. There is a lot of scam but there is also a great technical solution. This will be sound a little bit stupid for some to you but i thing that the humanity has forgot what exactly privacy mean and i thing that XC provide exactly this to the humanity . XC provide a real privacy for everybody in this world. I'm leaving in small country i east europe. The poorest in EU but we still have here our privacy. We still can make some things whiteout to thing is this legal or not.  One of our biggest bank has bankrupt and lot of people has lost their money. I have hold my money in btc and after i sow XC i have traded all my btc to XC cause i think this will be future.  Everybody need his own privacy and XC provide this to us. I'm glad to stack a bunch of XC in my wallet and wait for the time that everybody realise what XC provide to us. I hope most of you have understood what i mean. English i not my native language and i'm sorry for that. ... and i have drunk few whiskeys so pls excuse me:)

XC definitely has a bright future and gaining our privacy back is becoming increasingly important.

Welcome, your English is good, even after drinking those whiskeys Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:32:03 PM

It's a quiet day here so thought I'd post this again... please send an email to Vault of Satoshi and Bter so XC can continue to grow.

Vault of Satoshi

Their email address is: hello@vaultofsatoshi.com
Send them an email requesting that they add XC to their exchange!

Bter

Their support page is: http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Thank you!
MKAxe11

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:38:11 PM

Hi all,

i'm pretty new in this world. I buy my first mining rigs january this year. I mine a lot of coins and i have learn some things about crypto currency. There is a lot of scam but there is also a great technical solution. This will be sound a little bit stupid for some to you but i thing that the humanity has forgot what exactly privacy mean and i thing that XC provide exactly this to the humanity . XC provide a real privacy for everybody in this world. I'm leaving in small country i east europe. The poorest in EU but we still have here our privacy. We still can make some things whiteout to thing is this legal or not.  One of our biggest bank has bankrupt and lot of people has lost their money. I have hold my money in btc and after i sow XC i have traded all my btc to XC cause i think this will be future.  Everybody need his own privacy and XC provide this to us. I'm glad to stack a bunch of XC in my wallet and wait for the time that everybody realise what XC provide to us. I hope most of you have understood what i mean. English i not my native language and i'm sorry for that. ... and i have drunk few whiskeys so pls excuse me:)
you're excused  Wink
and you made the right choice with XC, just be patient.

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:42:57 PM

Hi all,

Awesome to read a post about how crypto currencies are helping people in poorer portions of the world.  Thank you for posting that and the next time I pour myself some whiskey I shall raise my glass to you, Good Sir...Smiley

On a side note...I finally made it to enough XC to run an XNode...I am pretty stoked and thought I would share that.

Will send those two emails...-thumbsup-

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:43:03 PM

DELL to accept BTC !

http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/campaigns/bitcoin-marketing?c=us&l=en&s=corp
biskyb33

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:53:49 PM

Hi all,

you made me laugh, thank you for sharing ...and your english is just fine (even after a few whiskey  Wink ).

XChat XLo9fHrgmhwzUJxQwkvTq1oWAoMqXHwCVi
PubKey 2
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:54:14 PM

It's a quiet day here so thought I'd post this again... please send an email to Vault of Satoshi and Bter so XC can continue to grow.

Vault of Satoshi

Their email address is: hello@vaultofsatoshi.com
Send them an email requesting that they add XC to their exchange!

Bter

Their support page is: http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Thank you!

Good idea.

Will email bter now...

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:56:23 PM

Hi all,

Hi, welcome to this thread! Nice to have you on board but next time lets share some of those drinks
shockstar

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

I can't read Dutch but according to xctalk the Dutch are already having a meet in greet in the Netherlands. Pretty cool! Wanted to try that here in the ATL but it seems we're all too spread out. Maybe some day.

los angeles, anyone ?

Im in LA Smiley
embraer

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:22:54 PM

That's it! I'm wright. So many positive replies. I'm proud to be one of XC community members. Cheers guys Smiley I still have whiskey in my bottle
shfc

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:17:35 AM

Cheers guys
ForReal

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:59:47 AM

I can't read Dutch but according to xctalk the Dutch are already having a meet in greet in the Netherlands. Pretty cool! Wanted to try that here in the ATL but it seems we're all too spread out. Maybe some day.

los angeles, anyone ?

Im in LA Smiley

I live in L.A too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jp20gOwlS4

to live and die in LA

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:01:39 AM

I might have to mine other coins and buy my own XC.  I have had a significant amount of hash pointed at the MP and it has found sweet fuck all since the new day started.  I know its still in experimental phase but it has proven to be quite a waste of hash lately

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:29:50 AM

Hey guys, i'm just enjoying a few drinks on my saturday night and clicking the youtube.. these "people are awesome" videos get me stoked..  honestly, all I can think about while I watch them is XC!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBCOMG2F2Zk

I imagine the hoola hoopin' grandma just bought her first coin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126

XC

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:15:46 AM

any update from the dev team?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
dommo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:02:39 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 07:15:40 AM by dommo

Very interesting way to rank coins other than by market cap.  
http://www.coingecko.com

I recently sent them an email and they were very quick to add XC to the POS list and added the new facebook page.

I just sent an email with the updated name and logos hopefully that will be a quick fix too. Bobby who I have been in contact with said he would publish an updated about section if we provided it. Teka or Synechist could you please let me know if you have any about writeup for these kind of things or I can PM you his email info if you want to send an update for the about field.

ALSO I noticed earlier someone wanted an XC website for price. I would say this might even be better and is a new feature of coingecko check em out!

http://www.coingecko.com/widgets/ticker/xc/btc

Not too sure about their ranking system XC seems very low, but any exposure is better than none.
But one thing that really stoodout for me was XC's very low number of facebook likes compared to most of the other coins.
This is something that we could remedy very quickly by everybody just adding XC as a like on facebook   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  https://www.facebook.com/XCurrency
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:45:11 AM

Sure; pfffffft!!

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:03:40 AM

Not jet but an update is coming this weekend. Lets trust the dev team

To give you an idea of what it's like on my side, it's like this:

- several new things going on business-wise
- can't announce them before they're signed off and ready to go
- tech update in progress
- can't announce it because we don't want to hype or put undue pressure on good coding. XC must be built properly.
- the community wants info on things that are still in-progress
- not in a position to give info
- the community spirals into uncertainty and helps devalue their own coin as a result.

The only solution to this is trust.

You've got to trust that no news means we're busy working away productively on the next piece of news.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:41:14 AM

Sure; pfffffft!!

I know, i'm starting to feel that way too.

I'd like to know when we are getting our fully working Xnode anon system that we were promised, instead we got a mixer?

Hell the last few weeks have been confusing as hell, with regards as to what's been updated?

As someone who as 1000's of dollars invested, i'd like to know where exactly we stand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:51:39 AM

Sure; pfffffft!!

I know, i'm starting to feel that way too.

I'd like to know when we are getting our fully working Xnode anon system that we were promised, instead we got a mixer?

Hell the last few weeks have been confusing as hell, with regards as to what's been updated?

As someone who as 1000's of dollars invested, i'd like to know where exactly we stand.

Don't panic and don't worry  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 [840] 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: