Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

XC

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:33:47 AM

Wealth Distribution

Top N addresses   Holdings   Percentage
Top 10   1,731,366 XC   31.38 %
Top 100   4,188,332 XC   75.91 %
Top 1000   5,363,999 XC   97.21 %
All 5782   5,517,852 XC   100 %

More and more people are getting on board.
Glad to see some TOP 10 people distributed their coins at low price.

Wealth Distribution
Top 100   4,187,898 XC   75.90 %
Top 1000   5,365,879 XC   97.25 %
All 5799   5,517,856 XC   100 %

Glad to see.

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:35:53 AM

I will be releasing an updated roadmap this weekend and also an updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature

Somethings are ahead of schedule (EM, Website, branding, etc) and other items need additional improvement (private transactions) for usability

Thanks,

Dan

Much appreciated Dan! Looking forward to the new wallet.
[/quote]

any news on the "updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature"?

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:52:20 AM

Teka or Synechist!

If someone can get an XC paper wallet generator up, the guys over at https://bitkee.com/ have said they would definitely add it to the site.

I love these guy's cold storage cards, they are the best ones I have ever come across, and just so happens they are a business owned by brothers like my brother and I operate.

Alright, I will see what we can do about that.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:10:23 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 07:33:47 AM by synechist

We're currently at 140k Cry

How many other people thought that we would get a fully working Xnode system on the 7/7? not just me?

We have been confused for the last two weeks, quite a few people thought the Dev would deliver this last night, but nothing was delivered, did he even deliver the update for the Privacy UI? This is why the price is sucking right now.

I'll be honest i'm on the fence with XC right now, this is why I sold half of my holdings, this may change either way over the next week or two.

Leigh we spoke about this yesterday. What on earth is motivating you to persist in thinking that you don't have a fully working Rev 2??

For heaven's sake, Rev 2 Xnodes are FULLY WORKING.

All that's happening now is refining, adding UI, etc. The final Rev 2 is more than the full Rev 2, it's a refined Rev 2. The full Rev 2 is out!

Also what the hell would make you think that the "Privacy UI" was coming out last night? Dan's post refers to "improvements to the private transactions feature" which is what he released a couple of days ago, reducing private transactions from 30 minutes to 4 minutes.

Please, please adjust your expectations to what we actually say. Otherwise you disappoint yourself, confuse others by propagating misinformation, and of course dump on the market for no reason other than your misperceptions, further depressing sentiment.

Again, REV 2 XNODES ARE FULLY WORKING. Do you get it now?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:14:43 AM

any news on the "updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature"?

Rockstahh this came out a couple of days ago: Rev 2.45. Did you not download it?

We reduced transaction times for private payments from 30 minutes to 4 minutes, along with a bunch of smaller technical improvements.

Cmon, get the latest wallet and send people some private cash!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:35:37 AM

How many other people thought that we would get a fully working Xnode system on the 7/7? not just me?

We have been confused for the last two weeks, quite a few people thought the Dev would deliver this last night, but nothing was delivered, did he even deliver the update for the Privacy UI? This is why the price is sucking right now.

I'll be honest i'm on the fence with XC right now, this is why I sold half of my holdings, this may change either way over the next week or two.

Another thing, stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

Leigh we spoke about this yesterday. What on earth is motivating you to persist in thinking that you don't have a fully working Rev 2??

For heaven's sake, Rev 2 Xnodes are FULLY WORKING.

All that's happening now is refining, adding UI, etc. The final Rev 2 is more than the full Rev 2, it's a refined Rev 2. The full Rev 2 is out!

Also what the hell would make you think that the "Privacy UI" was coming out last night? Dan's post refers to "improvements to the private transactions feature" which is what he released a couple of days ago, reducing private transactions from 30 minutes to 4 minutes.

Please, please adjust your expectations to what we actually say. Otherwise you disappoint yourself, confuse others by propagating misinformation, and of course dump on the market for no reason other than your misperceptions, further depressing sentiment.

Again, REV 2 XNODES ARE FULLY WORKING. Do you get it now?

I'm on about we were promised a fully working xnode anon on the 7th

Quote from: jasinlee on July 20, 2014, 12:27:21 PM
It has been tested and works, just be patient.

that was a reply from yesterday by jasinlee, where I asked when we were getting our "FULLY WORKING XNODE SYSTEM"

We were promised a fully working Xnode system by the 7th.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:40:15 AM

stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

How, specifically, would this make people less confident that'll something will come out? I don't think it will decrease confidence in the slightest degree.

What it will do is:

- launch another series of accusations that we hype too much (see MikiMikeMike's comment last night - and refer to it when you discuss this topic because it's bad faith to just leave out views contrary to yours).

- kickstart the pump & dump train leading up to the next release.

What giving dates out won't do is stop some mysterious whale dumping on our news. This has happened with every piece of pre-announced news for weeks now, and is the real reason for what the price is doing. We haven't let anyone down; someone just wants to prevent good news from putting the price up.

Solution to all three above? Stop giving dates for releases.

End.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 07:41:45 AM

that was a reply from yesterday by jasinlee, where I asked when we were getting our "FULLY WORKING XNODE SYSTEM"

And so... what part of "it has been tested and works" suggests that it's not the full multipath tech we promised?

It is the full multipath tech, plus an unprecedented addition: trustless mixing.

Also this was ages ago. Since then I've told you personally several times that the full Rev 2 is working and downloadable.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:45:21 AM

stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

Solution to all three above? Stop giving dates for releases.

End.

Agree, stop giving release dates or "this weekend". Its a part of whale tactics to profit on this..
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:54:29 AM

Wealth Distribution

let the price do the talking.

short term price talks nothing.  Grin

Really?
yes.
Don't hesitate to dump all your XC coins(if you have) please. Panic dump is welcome. Duuuuuuuuuuump PLZ.

Again, I'll just let the price, do the talkin'

Another thing, stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

No, people like you do not inspire confidence with your Chicken little sky is falling attitude because they didnt fit YOUR timetable.  I have nothing but respect and confidence in these devs as they are not your run of the mill incognito scam artists that pollutes these forums.   

Seems people forget including this muppet the coin is still very new, and so far everything works as described, seems like you want a fancy bullshit wallet that give headjobs as well as your "full xnode anon"  which does work right now, why the hurry are you james bond and need to transfer millions secretly now ? whatever dude, dump the rest of your bag like a good panic seller and I will gladly hold all the new xc I been picking up - as I know better then to get all pissy and moody because all my day trading profits vanished which is what your post screams of. 

For the record I always read ATCSECURES posts and his teams, NEVER EVER EVER do I listen for news about this coin from majority in this thread - including you.   
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:00:34 AM

Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

Synechist - that is what was posted on the REV 2 release date - and this is the reason (IMO) why everyone is confused.. You are saying REV 2 is now out on main net and not beta and it has all the features, etc etc etc...

Im not sure ATC has ever confirmed it? I think the above is the reason why people think it is still in beta, or not released, or whatever else they think... The above does not suggest it was fully finished.

Personally I think the whole REV 2 release has been handled badly... I still hold and I still support but I do think updates need to be more regular and clearer... Not just a token chart to satisfy us..  Its 2 weeks since the above, we have had loads of people join the team, with great CV's and we are just interested to know what is going on....

Also re timescales, I agree 100% you should not be nailing yourselves down too rigidly, but equally you need to give some idea of when things can be expected, even if it is just the month..... If XC is to be run like a business, which I think is a good idea, then it does need to be accountable, especially in cryptoland... I look forward to whatever is coming next and seeing XC do what I know it can do.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:06:36 AM

Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

Synechist - that is what was posted on the REV 2 release date - and this is the reason (IMO) why everyone is confused.. You are saying REV 2 is now out on main net and not beta etc etc etc...

Im not sure ATC has ever confirmed it? I think the above is the reason why people think it is still in beta, or not released, or whatever else they think...

Personally I think the whole REV 2 release has been handled badly... I still hold and I still support but I do think updates need to be more regular and clearer... Not just a token chart to satisfy us..  Its 2 weeks since the above, we have had loads of people join the team, with great CV's and we are just interested to know what is going on....

Also re timescales, I agree 100% you should not be nailing yourselves down too rigidly, but equally you need to give some idea of when things can be expected, even if it is just the month..... If XC is to be run like a business, which I think is a good idea, then it does need to be accountable, especially in cryptoland... I look forward to whatever is coming next and seeing XC do what I know it can do.

Why are you quoting a message that gives virtually no information about what Rev 2's functionality?

I've said countless times that the full Rev 2 functionality is out, and yet people seem to still not get it.

You need updates to be more regular and clearer? I'm pretty much always on this thread and updates have been continuous. How much more do you want?

As I said last night, personally I'm quite happy with broad timescales for updates, but in this case the dev team has been so overworked that they've not had time to even consider timescales. And as I said a couple of posts ago, I don't see how not giving dates reduces investor confidence in the slightest degree. It might reduce speculator confidence. And what it'll definitely do is allow that whale to keep dumping on our news.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126

XC

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:08:10 AM

And so... what part of "it has been tested and works" suggests that it's not the full multipath tech we promised?

It is the full multipath tech, plus an unprecedented addition: trustless mixing.

Also this was ages ago. Since then I've told you personally several times that the full Rev 2 is working and downloadable.

hello synechist,
Committing a release date is not a good strategy for a new product, especially for a new technology. Just like scrum management is not fit for new software development, you should know if you are a software engineer, since there'll be a lot risk you cannot estimate.
But that doesn't mean you guys could not report progress you have achieved on these working days. Actually I made a daily report of my task and send to my team everyday.
We don't need tech details on how thing going, but a task title you've addressed today. I think it's not hard to do so.
thanks.

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:09:49 AM

Hi Synechist,

Its not what you say mate, its just that was what was posted by Dan and was basically the release message for REV 2..

I am well aware you have since added to that numerous times, but that was the REV2 release message that many people waited to see... And what I am saying is, this is the reason for the confusion.... This was read by a lot of people who came to see REV 2 released, and that is what Dan wrote...

This is why I would (personally) like a REV 2 statement out of Dan to say - yes its out, it does all of these things, as I cannot find that information from him as a formal announcement to update his initial REV 2 announcement....

Just my opinion but I think this is the root of the problem.

I am fully behind XC and yourself, I can see the work you get through is tremendous.. I know im sitting on the sidelines, but I find it frustrating as I feel like I can see where the problem is.... I may be way off the mark, if others come and tell me im being stupid then I will just shut up and wait and watch Cheesy

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:10:10 AM

hello synechist,
Committing a release date is not a good strategy for a new product, especially for a new technology. Just like scrum management is not fit for new software development, you should know if you are a software engineer, since there'll be a lot risk you cannot estimate.
But that doesn't mean you guys could not report progress you have achieved on these working days. Actually I made a daily report of my task and send to my team everyday.
We don't need tech details on how thing going, but a task title you've addressed today. I think it's not hard to do so.
thanks.

Yeah, that's a good idea. Thanks.

I'll discuss it with the team.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
shockstar

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:10:18 AM

Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.
Don't hesitate to dump all your XC coins(if you have) please. Panic dump is welcome. Duuuuuuuuuuump PLZ.

No, people like you do not inspire confidence with your Chicken little sky is falling attitude because they didnt fit YOUR timetable.  I have nothing but respect and confidence in these devs as they are not your run of the mill incognito scam artists that pollutes these forums.   

Seems people forget including this muppet the coin is still very new, and so far everything works as described, seems like you want a fancy bullshit wallet that give headjobs as well as your "full xnode anon"  which does work right now, why the hurry are you james bond and need to transfer millions secretly now ? whatever dude, dump the rest of your bag like a good panic seller and I will gladly hold all the new xc I been picking up - as I know better then to get all pissy and moody because all my day trading profits vanished which is what your post screams of. 

For the record I always read ATCSECURES posts and his teams, NEVER EVER EVER do I listen for news about this coin from majority in this thread - including you.   

Ding Ding. We have a winner!!!

Please stop asking for release dates. All you guys want to do is ride the Pump before the release is out and then Dump. Ex: 20 BTC sell from 175k to 140k. This is why the price has been like this. Its BS to XC pricing at 145k. Shit coins are higher than XC. SMH. sigh...

Leigh2k14. Please stop. If you don't have confidence in this coin, don't invest in it. NUFFSAID.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:14:28 AM

Its not what you say mate, its just that was what was posted by Dan and was basically the release message for REV 2..

I am well aware you have since added to that numerous times, but that was the REV2 release message that many people waited to see... And what I am saying is, this is the reason for the confusion.... This was read by a lot of people who came to see REV 2 released, and that is what Dan wrote...

This is why I would (personally) like a REV 2 statement out of Dan to say - yes its out, it does all of these things, as I cannot find that information from him as a formal announcement to update his initial REV 2 announcement....

My opinion is that if Dan were to post here, stating that Rev 2 functionality has been out since 7/7/14, so few people would notice it that it would make no greater difference than my numerous posts.

I also don't think that a statement from Dan will make people believe what I say. It's not as if anyone has a reason to mistrust me or anyone else on the team. It's just that too many people don't pay sufficient attention to the facts and then spread misinformation.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:15:15 AM

Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.

Ding Ding. We have a winner!!!

Please stop asking for release dates. All you guys want to do is ride the Pump before the release is out and then Dump. Ex: 20 BTC sell from 175k to 140k. This is why the price has been like this. Its BS to XC pricing at 145k. Shit coins are higher than XC. SMH. sigh...

Leigh2k14. Please stop. If you don't have confidence in this coin, don't invest in it. NUFFSAID.

Second this.
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:18:51 AM

My opinion is that if Dan were to post here, stating that Rev 2 functionality has been out since 7/7/14, so few people would notice it that it would make no greater difference than my numerous posts.

I also don't think that a statement from Dan will make people believe what I say. It's not as if anyone has a reason to mistrust me or anyone else on the team. It's just that too many people don't pay sufficient attention to the facts and then spread misinformation.

Fair enough mate, if you do go back to posts around the 660 page mark, when ATC posted that update, the board was so busy.... That statement therefore was seen by many.... I believe it is the reason for all of the confusion, as you noted when I posted it, there is very little to it and its unclear what was delivered.... Again just my opinion..

Trezi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:24:21 AM

Every child in here wants a statement from Daddy (atcsecure).

Why don't you guys use the XC anon feature for your transactions and figure out its features? Oh right, most of you don't give a fuck about it. Please stop wasting the mods + devs + my time with these whiny comments.
Pages: « 1 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 [851] 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: