Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 122593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
justabear

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:29:45 PM

Good idea, but people are already scared when they hear panda IMO.

Any crypto, starting with BTC, could be a risky investment if not approached properly. If you research PND you'll realize how fundamentally solid this coin is and that would take care of many fears.

Also, this is a very good source of information if people are serious about cryptos:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins

PND is not getting hyped or pushed - it's being consistently developed and it's becoming more popular based on its intrinsic values. 

dicksausage

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:52:50 PM

Friendly reminder that PND is love PND is life. (´(ェ)`)

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:54:38 PM

So after an intensive 2 weeks of voting we won the voting on Comkort and we will be listed there too: https://twitter.com/COMKORTcom/status/478249162639933440

Thank you for everyone that helped voting!

Got to keep growing, got to keep improving, got to keep moving.

jommy99

Activity: 575

PND DevTeam

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:47:37 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 09:49:16 PM by jommy99

I requested to have Pandacoin PND listed for voting here as they have English Chinese and Japanese language support  https://www.allcoin.com/vote
We have been accepted for voting and are slowly making our way up the list already.  You can vote as much as once an hour for free if you sign up.
https://www.allcoin.com/vote    33 votes as of this post Smiley   to go global Pandacoin (PND) needs multiple exchanges supporting other languages besides English, and Chinese support is particularly nice to see.

♝ Pandacoin    ♝ Earn Pandacoin ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Seeking Dev Team Help ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Android Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like. Think iGoogle for cryptos.

1# Update!
This is a functionality update.

You can now track your progress on the multipool with the recently added X11, too.

Have fun!

This is pretty cool stuff, mtrycz. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. I bookmarked this site on my address dash board for regular referencing.

I primarily started the site because I found a lack for such a thing, and wanted one. I'll just open the tab and leave it in the background, since it autoupdates, and come back to it whenever I need to. So you could say that I made it for myself.

But nonetheless I'm willing to listen to what people like to do with it and what would you like to see in it in the future.
(I don't have much spare time right now, but I'll have lots later this summer)

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
blinge

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:17:26 PM

WTF

my pnd wallet seems to have dropped about 1mil pnd?

i had 3900000~ now it is 2790000 PND?

no red minus transactions on list

i was messing around with the PND snake game trying to find any bugs in the game and got a minus score reading?

is it possible the snake game did this?
rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:19:39 PM

WTF

i was messing around with the PND snake game trying to find any bugs in the game and got a minus score reading?

Are you looking at spendable or Total? They can be staking so the spendable amount dropped.

blinge

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:26:24 PM

WTF

Are you looking at spendable or Total? They can be staking so the spendable amount dropped.

http://i.gyazo.com/519d9e089fd2c5afb16ed8b47ef86a4b.png
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:49:31 PM

WTF

I suggest looking it up on the block explorer. anything coming in or out is shown there. Whats your address?
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:51:43 PM

ive been playing the snake game a few times today... with my wallet open and staking... didnt happen too me mate...

I dont think that little game is programmed too rip our wallets.... ive been recieving pnd only...  Smiley
rghmodz

Activity: 625

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

ive been playing the snake game a few times today... with my wallet open and staking... didnt happen too me mate...

I dont think that little game is programmed too rip our wallets.... ive been recieving pnd only...  Smiley
If I could figure out the git.bamboohouse I would show devs source. I will try again when I get back home. And if it was stealing coins it would show on his transactions list.

WTF

Wait how did you get negative score? That is impossible on the current released version unless you were hacking it.

blinge

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:19:39 PM

wtf i think i fucked up somewhere... will delete appdata then check tomorrow... im rly high lol
blinge

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:03:52 AM

ok i resetted my wallet and everything looks ok  im close to what it should be with 60k blocks remaining
!amDOGE/5/M

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:05:59 AM

Updated Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List:

Changes have been highlighted in bold.

• 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet
  • 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested PND Lightweight Wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS (similar to http://www.wowdoge.org/)
  • 3 million PND each (Java or flash/Android/IOS) or 10 million PND for all 3: Pandacoin (PND) Snake game. Each 'Pandacoin' that the snake eats, in the game, actually will be paid out at the end of the game to the player. It would function as an interactive game-faucet, with the faucet wallets managed and refilled by the PND dev team
  • 3 million PND: PND Prisoner’s Dilemma Game: 2 random players throw in equal parts of Pandacoin (PND), with a bonus inserted by the game. Player 1 and Player 2 are given 2 choices, Split or Take. If both decide to split, the pot is split, if one does take while the other does split, the one who chose take gets everything, and the other loses. If both say take, house wins and both lose. All profits goes towards either the Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest and/or PND4PND charity
  • 2 million PND: Contract graphics design work, to create a mock up landing page for our homepage, following specifics set out by the PND dev team
  • 2 million PND: IOS mobile read/balance-only wallet
  • 2 million PND: Weibo PND Tip Bot (We will assist with language translation)
  • 2 million PND: Bitcointalk PND Tip Bot
  • 1 million PND: Youtube Video animation explaining what PND is (contact us on required content)
  • 300k PND: PND infographic (contact us on the theme of the infographic)

If you are interested in one of the above bounty projects, please join #pndcontrib on irc.freenode.net and speak to either amDOGE, Bdanyo or Ozzke!

You could always leave a message on our Pandacoin Reddit.

Additional Bounty Information

First person to contact the Pandacoin (PND) devs and requesting to work on the project, and completes the bounty development gets to claim the bounty. The process will be transparent, and the bounty hunter would be included in our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Designs should be clean and nice looking, and according to our coin’s brand look and feel.

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit the keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Justabear - 2,700,000 PND (unspecified)

Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND (unspecified)

cadexn - 1,103,241 PND (android wallet development bounty)

Armek - 1,000,009 PND (unspecified)

mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND (unspecified)

tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND (unspecified)

drakee - 1.5 LTC (unspecified)

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 8,803,333
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:44:28 AM

Last Week’s Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (8th June - 15th June)

·         The Android Pandacoin (PND) balance checker app is released and can be downloaded at Google Play, Windows Phone, Firefox OS, Amazon and more

·         x11 support has been added on top of scrypt for the Pandacoin (PND) Multipool Android app

·         "Who are the current Pandacoin (PND) Development Team members and what do they do?" FAQ has been released. Find out under the 'FAQ' section

·         Cryptsy exchange coin-votes has skyrocketed from 400 votes to 3138 votes!

·         Our Pandacoin (PND) Multipool website now has Russian language support!

·         Pandacoin (PND) Facebook Tipping Application has been released

·         Pandacoin (PND) has been listed on LiteBit.eu and allows you to buy PND with fiat! Selling Pandacoin (PND) Buying Pandacoin (PND)

·         Updated Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List with increased bounties and new projects

·         Pandacoin (PND) has been listed on Targetmoon

·         Pandacoin (PND) has been added to AlertCo.in!

·         Congratulations to Chief_Panda, our first 1 million Pandacoin (PND) IRC lotto faucet winner!

Archive

Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (1st June - 8th June)

Pandacoin (PND) Progress Summary (25th May – 1st June)

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
vulp

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:56:17 AM

may not have much to say at the moment other than wallet and everything else is working fine on my end!

I really encourage anyone who didn't join the PandacoinPND IRC to do so Cheesy

always a pleasure to chat with you, guys.
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:05:19 AM

Everyday is a rainy day on the IRC!
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:11:32 AM

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here: PND - PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E

We have raised 14.9 million PNDs so far from this awesome community!

Thank you to the mysterious panda that donated 5 million PNDs for showing your support!

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
bumblebee101

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

I requested to have Pandacoin PND listed for voting here as they have English Chinese and Japanese language support  https://www.allcoin.com/vote
We have been accepted for voting and are slowly making our way up the list already.  You can vote as much as once an hour for free if you sign up.
https://www.allcoin.com/vote    33 votes as of this post Smiley   to go global Pandacoin (PND) needs multiple exchanges supporting other languages besides English, and Chinese support is particularly nice to see.
Voted!
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:29:17 AM

Voted!

ditto, voted as well!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: