Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:50:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 122593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chong ching

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:16:37 AM

yeah, it has great volume and low spreads.
ozzke

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:25:38 AM

We're looking for people who are interested in creating videos, infographics, articles, adverts,... If you're that person or know someone that would be interested in it, let us know! (for example someone studying journalism or writing articles for blogs)

ozzke

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:43:47 AM

At the moment 730MH on x11 at our Pandacoin Multipool!

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:48:46 AM

At the moment 730MH on x11 at our Pandacoin Multipool!

looking good ozzke!

Bring on the hashes pandas!   Cool
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:49:20 AM

We're looking for people who are interested in creating videos, infographics, articles, adverts,... If you're that person or know someone that would be interested in it, let us know! (for example someone studying journalism or writing articles for blogs)

I can make a video on my channel. I make 10 hours loop videos from troll videos. Have anybody ideas, send me the idea and i make a video of them.
ozzke

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:59:47 AM

I can make a video on my channel. I make 10 hours loop videos from troll videos. Have anybody ideas, send me the idea and i make a video of them.

Can you make original animated video's? and general original "how-to" video's so not just loop ones.

blinge

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:17:29 PM

I can make a video on my channel. I make 10 hours loop videos

so basically you just steal other peoples content and make videos with the least effort possible? you are a shit.

wow, is very good your argument... i ask the people before i make the loop (exception the mario kart soundtracks). Sheltering me nothing which isn´t true. It was just an idea, not more....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

sorry i just get pissed off by mainly the front page youtubers (who are all shit) that get millions of views and lots of youtube monies by making worthless shit videos that only get so many views cause they are pushed to the front of youtube and pushed into "recommended" videos by the youtube jews...
losermode

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:34:20 PM

I really like PND. Holding a few million now because of the great community (IRC shoutout!), passionate devs, and the fact that it's Proof of (delicious) Stake. Actually it's the only coin I'm holding now Tongue

Looking forward to more updates but in the meantime will be buying some more. I expect great things for a long time from PND Smiley
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:04:33 PM

I really like PND. Holding a few million now because of the great community (IRC shoutout!), passionate devs, and the fact that it's Proof of (delicious) Stake. Actually it's the only coin I'm holding now Tongue

Looking forward to more updates but in the meantime will be buying some more. I expect great things for a long time from PND Smiley

+1... got only a few long term coin... but PND is my main long term bag (besides btc of course WinkCool
ozzke

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:14:28 PM

Pandacoin (PND) Development Bounty List:

Changes have been highlighted in bold.

• 15 million PND: Fully developed/tested secure PND android wallet
  • 10 million PND: Fully developed/tested PND Lightweight Wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS (similar to http://www.wowdoge.org/)
  • 3 million PND each (Web broswer: Java or flash/Android/IOS) or 10 million PND for all 3: Pandacoin (PND) Snake game. Each 'Pandacoin' that the snake eats, in the game, actually will be paid out at the end of the game to the player. It would function as an interactive game-faucet, with the faucet wallets managed and refilled by the PND dev team
  • 3 million PND: PND Prisoner’s Dilemma Game: 2 random players throw in equal parts of Pandacoin (PND), with a bonus inserted by the game. Player 1 and Player 2 are given 2 choices, Split or Take. If both decide to split, the pot is split, if one does take while the other does split, the one who chose take gets everything, and the other loses. If both say take, house wins and both lose. All profits goes towards either the Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest and/or PND4PND charity
  • 2 million PND: IOS mobile read/balance-only wallet
  • 2 million PND: Weibo PND Tip Bot (We will assist with language translation)
  • 2 million PND: Bitcointalk PND Tip Bot
  • 1 million PND: Youtube Video animation explaining what PND is (contact us on required content)
  • 300k PND: PND infographic (contact us on the theme of the infographic)

*Android wallet specified bounties from cadexn, rghmodz, thrillho, vested and dreambox700 included

If you are interested in one of the above bounty projects, please join #pndcontrib on irc.freenode.net and speak to either amDOGE, Bdanyo or Ozzke!

You could always leave a message on our Pandacoin Reddit.

Additional Bounty Information

First person to contact the Pandacoin (PND) devs and requesting to work on the project, and completes the bounty development gets to claim the bounty. The process will be transparent, and the bounty hunter would be included in our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Designs should be clean and nice looking, and according to our coin’s brand look and feel.

Support the PND Development Community Chest

Want to do your part and assist the Pandacoin (PND) development team and the community by speeding up and having more future developments? Why not donate to the ‘Pandacoin (PND) Development Community Chest’ here:

• PND: PBAdSebKmFuDUJP257xReuLnijkAtsP25E
  • BTC: 1AtPFanV3kMnWzuRSocZPfrf6V5mjJHoDE
  • LTC: Li1dUae3dd4qZQHKXXV5gFKBqmWAyRJm3m
  • DOGE: DCQ28wVSdFd1np74trvtSRn99edVCqGui9

Donors of over 1 million PND / .05 BTC / 1 LTC / 40 000 DOGE will be listed on our Pandacoin (PND) Donors Hall of Fame page that would be created for our new homepage.

Please let us know, if you would like to donate specifically to a particular listed bounty project, in order to attract potential development bounty hunters easier with a higher bounty! We will edit and keep the bounty list up to date.

The PND Development Community Chest wallets will be transparent and available for public viewing, with all proposed developments utilizing the Community Chest be announced to the community in a professional fashion.

Hall of Fame Donors

Justabear - 2,700,000 PND (unspecified)
creamynebula - 2,044,566 PND (unspecified)
Jommy99 - 2,000,002 PND (unspecified)
drakee - 1,350,005 PND (unspecified)
cadexn - 1,103,241 PND (android wallet development bounty)
Armek - 1,000,009 PND (unspecified)
mtrycz - 1,000,001 PND (unspecified)
tommyj1 - 1,000,000 PND (unspecified)
rghmodz - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
thrillho - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)
vested - 1,000,000 PND (android wallet development bounty)

Pandacoin PND Community Chest total: 22,345,816

justabear

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:58:05 PM

Important Message/ Friendly Opinion:

I know some people are currently trading PND for profit. I can't tell them not to; however, I do want to ask them to trade less and let it grow a little first.

By trading PND too heavily now you're killing the hen that might bring you golden eggs later. This type of trading also discourages other people (non-traders) from holding long-term.

Again, I'm not the one to tell anybody what to do - I'm just a concerned member of the community.

Best Regards

losermode

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:45:49 PM

"By trading PND too heavily now you're killing the hen that might bring you golden eggs later. This type of trading also discourages other people (non-traders) from holding long-term. "

Agreed Smiley that's why I'm holding most ( and buying more) and giving some out to whoever seems interested. Viva PND!
blinge

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:09:57 PM

wallet isnt staking??
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:19:46 PM

wallet isnt staking??

Have you unlocked your wallet? Are you fully synced? Do you have the latest version?  Your coins must be at least 3 days in your wallet before staking starts!
dicksausage

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:22:27 PM

I know some people are currently trading PND for profit. I can't tell them not to; however, I do want to ask them to trade less and let it grow a little first.

By trading PND too heavily now you're killing the hen that might bring you golden eggs later. This type of trading also discourages other people (non-traders) from holding long-term.

Again, I'm not the one to tell anybody what to do - I'm just a concerned member of the community.

Best Regards

There really is no reason to trade PND for profit now anyway. You need to move massive amounts to make it even worthwhile.

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
justabear

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:54:26 PM

wallet isnt staking??

Mine is staking like a well-oiled machine. Make sure you follow the basic steps (syncing, unlocking, giving it 72 hours). Also, I would go to IRC with these questions as there will be a quicker response.

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:28:09 PM

wallet isnt staking??

Mine is staking like a well-oiled machine. Make sure you follow the basic steps (syncing, unlocking, giving it 72 hours). Also, I would go to IRC with these questions as there will be a quicker response.

Indeed.. there are always lots of people there who could help you with that.. join #pandacoinpnd on freenode
Linux_Mint_Pal

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:58:15 PM

Best Regards

There really is no reason to trade PND for profit now anyway. You need to move massive amounts to make it even worthwhile.

The best thing to do is to hold, buy, mine, stake, and spread the word. Long term growth is the best kind Smiley

Pandacoin Intergalactic Craft ready for full burn. Commencing diagnostic sequence.
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:44:08 AM

wallet isnt staking??

Your coins need at least 72 hours to mature and make sure you're using 2.0.2 with your wallet unlocked (setting > unlock wallet)
!amDOGE/5/M

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:54:37 AM

Cryptsy is now at 4199 votes. Keep it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: