Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET!  (Read 99393 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:23:44 AM

Surface of Mars again. No information.
Bittrex disable wallet. No information.
Price falling. No information.
How long will it take for devs to realise the importance of keeping the ANN thread real time up to date? and protect supporters from swing traders and the like. They feed off us all the time and they rightly think they are clever at it.
I am getting sick of people saying "now a good time to buy cheap". The situation of dumping and panic would have been reduced had the devs made sure to have someone with accurate and up to date information keeping an eye on the thread.
This has the same pattern as Honor coin. Outcome may be different but you will lose a lot of support on the way.
Remember the whales and traders need noobs to survive. Noobs are getting p###ed off with it and may decide to quit.

ok chill out no need to fud.

The coin is fine, bittrex is just being lazy about updatin the wallet since we switched to pos. this coin was selling for 15k a few days ago...price is low right now, and probably not going to get any lower. especially because I will have 10btc walls stopping it.

I will let you guyts in on something...I hold a TON of these...and I am not selling till ten k. I have full confidence we will get there. only 6 million coins...i mean come on. this is gonna be easy money for all of us. Just chill out. Holding axis right now feels the same as when I was holding vericoin at 700 sat...lots of people were scared...then look what happened =)

relax gentlemen, give it time, and hold.

The coin is not fine and there is no update to the wallet; so i don't know where that is coming from.  Both poloniex and us are stuck on block 8640 along with multiple pool operators.  We will not peer with any node to get on a blockchain; if for whatever reason that blockchain is not the official one, it will cause a lot more harm than good.  There needs to be a dev at the helm that is directing here.  I know of at least 4 different forks of this network right now.  The only thing that's for sure right now is the last known good block for everyone is 8640.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

my wallet is stuck at 8660 of 8736 blocks

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragodsm

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:31:17 AM

no matter
bitaxed

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:32:46 AM

my wallet seems working without problems, block 9100.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:07:22 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 11:40:05 AM by TheGift73

Poloniex and BITtrex have now also frozen their markets for AXIS.

Really need the dev to fix this.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 09:10:55 AM

my wallet seems working without problems, block 9100.

wallet 1.9.1 ? hmmm I'll try a few thing's...

lol and ya I'm patient and understand there's such thing as a pr dev and a tech/code dev, and one person would be next to impossible to do both lol I think he even mentioned it in a earlier post that he was waiting to talk to the other dev... lol soo not a big deal

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
mikesrevenge

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:57:32 AM

It's ok, I didn't want that money anyways.
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:10:43 PM

yeah guys I think everyone needs to just calm down...this happens...

remember a few weeks ago when darkcoin's masternodes forked and the price plummeted? and look, everything is fine.

I think the same thing happened with cinni at some point, I know they had to get the dev of blackcoin to help with the POS code...

the point is this is not the first time there was a fork when switching to pos, and it wont be the last...AXIS had a smooth launch, a seemingly fair distribution, and though it is a bit generic, it is a good currency. The low coin count makes it a good time to buy, as soon as the markets get fixed...I mean come on, with only 6 million coins, at 2000 satoshi, there is only one way to go from here...even if this was the worlds worst shitcoin with a huge premine and shitty distribution haha, the low coin count makes it so the price only has one choice.

I have had me eye on this coin since day 1, many of you remember me practically trolling on here during our PERFECT LAUNCH because I couldn't get x13 to work for mining and wanted some AXIS sooo bad and noone would sell me any. Well, I finally got some last night, 25,000 to be exact...right before the forking started. Now I have a .7 btc locked up in this coin. Am I worried? only slightly, maybe a 2/10, because I know once the dev fixes this mess and gets the coin working again, the price will go up up up! 10k sats is not an unreasonable expectation for a generic coin with good fundamentals, low coin count, and fair distribution. SO RELAX. and stop acting like you guys have never lived through a fork before!
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:40:36 PM

today is friday 13th so shit can happens Tongue

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TrendingUp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

People, please stop pretending like the dev deserves some credit or anything. So far he's been a major disappointment. We've all seen numerous coin launches and we all know that this is NOT how you support a coin during its infancy. He's also been extremely unprofessional in his responses to questions from the community and his style of writing is more that of a teenager than a person who spent 19 years in Sales.

I understand there are a lot of people on this thread who want the coin to succeed, but let's be objective and only give credit where it's really due.

I have been mining, buying and holding Axis from day one, and depending on how this all shakes out, I may buy more at these low low prices.  However, I agree with this.

The only way to get through this relatively minor bump in the road, one that many coins have navigated before, is with good, honest and open communication.  Identify the problem as best you can, lay out a ground work for a fix, be diligent about getting the information to holders, pools, and exchanges, and if you need help, ask for it.  In a market as glutted and fickle as the current alt-coin market, there is simply no value in being secretive and silent while working on a fix.  

CallmeAxis--Please remember that you are the face and voice of this coin, for better or for worse.  I liked your brusque, no nonsense attitude from the beginning.  I liked how you ignored the hype and FUD in favor of real progress.  However, at this point, your posts, or lack of posts have the ability to kill this coin, no matter what the dev is working on.  The people you are lashing out at are actually your most loyal holders, and they are most willing to believe, and help if need be.  Please be more receptive to the legitimate issues being raised.  You don't need to respond to the FUDsters, we'll handle them, but you should lend an ear to those highlighting real problems.  Again, this market is absolutely glutted, and the survival of this and any coin relies on marketing, support, and PR in addition to development.

Please consult with the dev and let us know what to expect.  If you need any help, there are people you can reach out to by PM or in this thread.  We'd all like to see this coin succeed.
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:58:43 PM

People, please stop pretending like the dev deserves some credit or anything. So far he's been a major disappointment. We've all seen numerous coin launches and we all know that this is NOT how you support a coin during its infancy. He's also been extremely unprofessional in his responses to questions from the community and his style of writing is more that of a teenager than a person who spent 19 years in Sales.

I understand there are a lot of people on this thread who want the coin to succeed, but let's be objective and only give credit where it's really due.

I have been mining, buying and holding Axis from day one, and depending on how this all shakes out, I may buy more at these low low prices.  However, I agree with this.

The only way to get through this relatively minor bump in the road, one that many coins have navigated before, is with good, honest and open communication.  Identify the problem as best you can, lay out a ground work for a fix, be diligent about getting the information to holders, pools, and exchanges, and if you need help, ask for it.  In a market as glutted and fickle as the current alt-coin market, there is simply no value in being secretive and silent while working on a fix.  

CallmeAxis--Please remember that you are the face and voice of this coin, for better or for worse.  I liked your brusque, no nonsense attitude from the beginning.  I liked how you ignored the hype and FUD in favor of real progress.  However, at this point, your posts, or lack of posts have the ability to kill this coin, no matter what the dev is working on.  The people you are lashing out at are actually your most loyal holders, and they are most willing to believe, and help if need be.  Please be more receptive to the legitimate issues being raised.  You don't need to respond to the FUDsters, we'll handle them, but you should lend an ear to those highlighting real problems.  Again, this market is absolutely glutted, and the survival of this and any coin relies on marketing, support, and PR in addition to development.

Please consult with the dev and let us know what to expect.  If you need any help, there are people you can reach out to by PM or in this thread.  We'd all like to see this coin succeed.

great post. all 100% true, I am glad there are people like you holding axis and posting in this thread.
CallMeAXIS (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:17:03 PM

I am going to fix this situation. I've been in worse sh*t than internet "sh*t".

Keep calm.

I can't tell you what to do with your coins, nor I'm going to.
We're in the same position.

I am sorry for this. And no, I'm not Canadian.

@TrendingUp

Great post. Don't worry, I'm going to do my best.
CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:28:57 PM

Provide me with as much information you can.

What issues do you have right now? - Avoid "My wallet wont sync" etc, etc.
rasco2010

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:48:29 PM

Hi,

My wallet wont sync.

"567 blocks remaining.."

I close and open wallet and now shows " "598 blocks remaining.."

Last received block was generated one hour ago..

CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:58:03 PM

Hi,

My wallet wont sync.

"567 blocks remaining.."

I close and open wallet and now shows " "598 blocks remaining.."

Last received block was generated one hour ago..

Backup wallet.dat, delete everything from %APPDATA%/AXIS ( AXIS folder )

Run the wallet again, let it download the bchain. Put your copied wallet back, close wallet, run it again.
PiOfCube

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:02:44 PM

To do a completely cold resync. You must shut down the wallet and remember to remove any folders/directories in the datadir (app data folder if not linux).

Basically delete everything apart from wallet.dat and Axis.conf

DO NOT DELETE WALLET.DAT
luckiy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

luck

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:37:07 PM

I am going to fix this situation. I've been in worse sh*t than internet "sh*t".

Keep calm.

I can't tell you what to do with your coins, nor I'm going to.
We're in the same position.

I am sorry for this. And no, I'm not Canadian.

@TrendingUp

Great post. Don't worry, I'm going to do my best.

I hope your mother will recover     soon.Thank you for your hard work,We support you

Great TheSmurfsCoin:TZXBCrED3VzGy28V328bmXkvkd4s9hxVsC
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:39:20 PM

To those of you with a stake in the future of this coin (pardon the intended pun~!!), please remain calm...

The issues are resolvable, and I have every confidence that the Team are doing their best to sort this out as quickly as possible.

I have confidence in the team, and have no reason to believe anything else at this time.

I implore everyone to be patient for a little while longer, and stick with this awesome coin!

There is a certain strength that comes from a solid, supportive community which will inevitably lead to higher value for all stakeholders!!   So lets give this a chance to succeed and stay positive!

Just some honest thoughts...

Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
igicoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:45:50 PM

Let the weak hands sell... i need more  Grin
PiOfCube

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:02:20 PM

To those of you with a stake in the future of this coin (pardon the intended pun~!!), please remain calm...

The issues are resolvable, and I have every confidence that the Team are doing their best to sort this out as quickly as possible.

I have confidence in the team, and have no reason to believe anything else at this time.

I implore everyone to be patient for a little while longer, and stick with this awesome coin!

There is a certain strength that comes from a solid, supportive community which will inevitably lead to higher value for all stakeholders!!   So lets give this a chance to succeed and stay positive!

Just some honest thoughts...

Smiley

Yeah and in cyberspace, no one can hear you scream!

There's more coins that have gone through worse problems and survived.
CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:14:32 PM

Work in progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: