Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET!  (Read 99394 times)
CallMeAXIS (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:21:02 AM

Hello Guys,

We are a small crypto fanatic group and just developed a nice Page, lets call it a Crypto Promotion Platform.
There will come many Future Features, take a look, it will be useful for all of us!  Grin

We agglomerate the best social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- Coin promotion with your Coin Logo;
- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;
- Web development and code support;
- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion, Just send me a PM!

CHMinePeer Smiley

6) Blog / articles - Each 500 coins. ( You have to PM me for more information, if you need any. Blog posts & articles will be posted under our Media banner. )

Will update shortly. Thank you

DO  you   have   a   great   plan?We need a lot of people recognized coins.Like   XC.
Our developer will be working a lot to improve AXIS. Now, if we have plans?
Yes, we have. But it's better if we don't reveal them now Smiley Suspension!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:27:05 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 04:07:17 AM by qiwoman

I am doing a blog post on Bitbillions will post when I am done..  Smiley

Great I will have one done n the morning as is getting late now in Canada.. Smiley You are also getting noticed on POLO TROLLBOX.. Smiley
CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:47:56 AM

I am doing a blog post on Bitbillions will post when I am done..  Smiley
Let me know when you're done.
BitcoinMinerSupply

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:32:47 AM

Hello,

Ricky here from BitcoinMinerSupply.com , I sell bitcoin mining equipment, post the latest news in crypto, and do ALOT of Twitter GIVEAWAYS, I contacted you on twitter earlier about hosting a GIVEAWAY and got pointed this way. Ask around if you would like to find out my street creed Smiley, no BS here, just promoting crypto to its fullest.  thanks!

@BTCMinerSupply
BitcoinMinerSupply.com

BTC
CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:48:51 AM

Hello,

Ricky here from BitcoinMinerSupply.com , I sell bitcoin mining equipment, post the latest news in crypto, and do ALOT of Twitter GIVEAWAYS, I contacted you on twitter earlier about hosting a GIVEAWAY and got pointed this way. Ask around if you would like to find out my street creed Smiley, no BS here, just promoting crypto to its fullest.  thanks!

@BTCMinerSupply
BitcoinMinerSupply.com

BTC
Alright, thanks a lot.

We'll talk when AXIS launches, so you help us get more people into our comunity.
workminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:01:53 AM

pay attention
CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:43:15 PM

3 more pools will be listed in our OP.

Each pool will receive 1000 AXIS as a bribe. Because we like to bribe.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:58:26 PM

looks good to me, nice long heads up on the launch Smiley I hope the 1 minute blocks help... and even with the low price of say a CTZ and the big miners still dump Sad  don't know why they focus their rented rigs at new coins lol really quite laughable... I only mine what I can afford to keep.

I'll keep my eye's open for the X13 tutorial I might need a hand if it's diff than X11 Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:33:15 PM

I'm gonna throw jiggahashes over here Grin

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:46:02 PM

If I could afford to mine and hold "jiggahash's" worth of mining power I would too, otherwise it's a waste to have to dump the majority of the coins you get right away to pay for gear/electric bill lol especially funny cause there'd probably be a much more lucrative coin to P'nD then a brand new one that doesn't even have a stable market price.

the one thing I could see holding this coin back... people are really getting sick of the main mod/dev on here using a newb name/account, people have been burnt way too many times andit shows a heck of a lot more confidence in your product to have a full member standing beside it.

WAVES
CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:56:52 PM

If I could afford to mine and hold "jiggahash's" worth of mining power I would too, otherwise it's a waste to have to dump the majority of the coins you get right away to pay for gear/electric bill lol especially funny cause there'd probably be a much more lucrative coin to P'nD then a brand new one that doesn't even have a stable market price.

the one thing I could see holding this coin back... people are really getting sick of the main mod/dev on here using a newb name/account, people have been burnt way too many times andit shows a heck of a lot more confidence in your product to have a full member standing beside it.
Yeah, you're right. I guess it would be better if we bought some full/senior member accounts and started making a ton of coins, instead of focusing on 1.

We're new to bitcointalk. I don't see anything wrong with newbie accounts, except 10 minutes post restrictions. Really annoying.

You wont see me disappear after we enter PoS stage. I'm here to stay.

You have the right to make only 1 choice.

You want to be manipulated by lies, or join the reality. AXIS is not anonymous. There is no anonymous coin.

We're offering you the chance to see the future, through AXIS. X13.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3cmmpjXJoDU/TqgUazdXVXI/AAAAAAAAE3w/ZbAjafP6aBA/s1600/the-matrix-red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

https://twitter.com/AxisCoin/status/472885801664401408
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:20:18 PM

Yeah, you're right. I guess it would be better if we bought some full/senior member accounts and started making a ton of coins, instead of focusing on 1.

We're new to bitcointalk. I don't see anything wrong with newbie accounts, except 10 minutes post restrictions. Really annoying.

You want to be manipulated by lies, or join the reality. AXIS is not anonymous. There is no anonymous coin.

I guess it's just that, in the world of crypto it'll be hard for people to believe that your new to the forum if your deep enough into crypto to be putting out your own coin... for example original AC dev/forum mod said the exact same thing and we all know how that turned out. where as look whats happening with Blackcoin now that the dev's aren't anon anymore and are standing by their work... it's going to make a huge difference in the market for devs that stand beside their work (not in the shadows behind)

WAVES
CallMeAXIS (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:29:38 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3cmmpjXJoDU/TqgUazdXVXI/AAAAAAAAE3w/ZbAjafP6aBA/s1600/the-matrix-red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg

I guess it's just that, in the world of crypto it'll be hard for people to believe that your new to the forum if your deep enough into crypto to be putting out your own coin... for example original AC dev/forum mod said the exact same thing and we all know how that turned out. where as look whats happening with Blackcoin now that the dev's aren't anon anymore and are standing by their work... it's going to make a huge difference in the market for devs that stand beside their work (not in the shadows behind)
I don't mind revealing my real information, nor the developer does.
One step at a time. Smiley

Call me Mike.

That's a good start.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:24:49 PM

I don't mind revealing my real information, nor the developer does.
One step at a time. Smiley

Call me Mike.

That's a good start.

Thanks Mike Wink I'm Chris lol got my nick as a teen and it's stuck with me.

One step at a time indeed, so far so good Wink I like the coin you have here, early notice, even block rewards, no gimmicky anon talk. I'll deff mine your Axiscoin lol after all the axis usually at the center of it all Wink

I try to get as many new people into crypto's as I can (I'm a delivery driver so I'm quite the btc advocate in my small city) and really would feel like crap to give people a scam coin for their first experience in crypto's lol obviously getting burnt by original AC dev has taught me to be mindful Wink

WAVES
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:41:07 PM

Yeah this looks good. Please don't let this turn into a shitfest like cloak and others.  Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CoinBounties

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

AxisCoin is now on:
grotoc

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:00:12 PM

Zpool will be ready for the launch of Axis !

Simple and effective. It just works.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:20:34 AM

Will I be able to CPU mine this or with non special GPU?  Not familiar with x13 or mining in general...

I would like to finally make it into the ground floor of a coin for once...I always screw up the mining process...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:25:56 AM

Don´t you want spanish translation? It´s the second most spoken language in the world. I can do the translation.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:49:15 AM

How would you solo mine this from the wallet? what config settings etc?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: