Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12175 times)
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

When BTC has become an easy to understand transaction tool. Maybe people will start comfortable using BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WHTP

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

The fees are too high. I sold some of my alts, about $200 worth, to send to my bank account, and I still haven't sent it because I'm waiting to get more, because of the fees. So it's not as easy to use everyday due to the fees.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

Pretty old topic which was probably revived by spam, but good discussion nonetheless.

I for one believe people will feel more comfortable using BTC when it is recognized by more governments. This has been done by Japan which openly supports the use of bitcoin and other crypto which has resulted in a boost in their economy (sources should be cited but you can google these for yourself). When other countries follow suit and openly support bitcoin, the era of bitcoin's mass adoption will begin.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

Yes, most of the people look at BTC in their wallets as a investment and not as a future currency, Every one should try to make use of those BTC for their every day life and make it come into circulation into the world which will increase its popularity and also it value among the people. Just holding a large amount for very long time will not affect much but spending it and changing it to fiat and circulating it will make the flow of bitcoin into the society more smooth and familiar .
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

I think I was too far away from being used as a BTC transfer tool. It has become so volatile that it is very likely that both sides will be damaged during the shopping. So it makes more sense to use it as an investment tool.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

To make it easy for people to use bitcoin, bitcoin must be used as widely as currency, and the state must allow legal traffic such as national currency and stores accepting bitcoin payments as currency.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

I would be comfortable using bitcoin at the very time, when it would became comfortable to use it, obviously right?
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

I am feeling comfortable now, because I use it when ever I need just withdrawing on my bank card account and use it in fiat exchange
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

Don't bring a lot of cash when you travel abroad, instead of redeeming your local legal currency!
The use of BTC for the conversion of legal currency, or the use of BTC for payment, must be the most comfortable!
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

Most people sees the bitcoin as an asset. A way to earn money,an investment not a currency but I think it is a good effect too for a reason that people were encourage to join and starting to be interested in possessing some. People will be comfortable using it when most of the countries will accept. Also, when most of the population if human will begin to use bitcoin as a daily system of payment and I believe that day will surely come.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jekjek
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

If all of people are using bitcoin for any kind of transactions in buying foods, groceries, gadgets all the things that might be so useful to use bitcoin as a transactions so their are possibilities that we are all comfortable using bitcoin because everybody know what is it or about it.

j
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

To make it easy for people to use bitcoin, bitcoin must be used as widely as currency, and the state must allow legal traffic such as national currency and stores accepting bitcoin payments as currency.
The only reason some people do not feel comfortable with Bitcoin is just because they loose money using the technology. Sometimes new guys entering the market have no good knowledge and participate in ICO with huge risk as a result of which they loose money. Another thing I would like to mention is that those people who lose money in Bitcoin starts calling it a scam and this refrain other people from investment because they feel insecure and un comfortable.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its out standing features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
The real reason right now is a great. The problem with cryptocurrency and other information about the future, the future. Cause bitcoin are so many and technology. Cause bitcoin can do on the journey. The problem was a countries, and technology in your own profit, and technology.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

The people will feel comfortable using Bitcoin when the world outside will be open and accepting bitcoin payments and transactions, like for examples the banks , the stores ,the industries and many establishments that really accept the bitcoin through digital technology.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:27:44 PM

People will be comfortable using bitcoin if the government will recognized that currency is a good investment and when it is totally legit in all country and that's the points that we are comfortable to used bitcoin in anyways
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

We are already living in the age of technology. Yes a lot of people now, or should I say, majority of the world's population including the children are now using smart phone or any android phone that can be used to store and manage bitcoin account. However it's not that easy to use bitcoin as ordinary mode of payment because of its volatile value. Indeed bitcoin is so profitable with regards to trading or investment but definitely not that useful as currency as it's original purpose of existence. When used as currency, I think the list it could buy is a house and lot.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

I agree with that. Bitcoin I think will be common for the people if most of the entities and companies  nowadays it will be used by most of the people nowadays, I think Bitcoin will be used if our elders and young people will arbitrarily agree with the accompaniment of Bitcoin in daily life,  from supermarkets to banks, I guess this will be possible.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

We develop on every stage. Many people still don't know about bitcoin. Many fake news are printing now. But day by day many people are joining in bitcoin because it has a lot of merits.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

The people will feel comfortable using Bitcoin when the world outside will be open and accepting bitcoin payments and transactions, like for examples the banks , the stores ,the industries and many establishments that really accept the bitcoin through digital technology.
Agree, but I think that banks will never accept bitcoin because they're against it, since bitcoin is volatile banks won't allow bitcoin on transactions. Companies and stores are possible though, I agree that people will be comfortable when a lot of people use it on their daily basis, it will have effect on others and will be convinced to start investing on bitcoin if a lot of population started using it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

You should be only scared about cryptocurrency if it was illegal in your country another thing is that, using cryptocurrency on digital transaction is not illegal because even amazon is accepting bitcoins in return of their products.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: