Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12189 times)
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

I feel more people have become aware of the future prospects of the bitcoin as at today. The SEC involvement and other world financial bodies' involvement & news have created some level of respite which prompted some new Investors. Aside this, I have also noticed new influx of bounty hunters all around meaning more awareness is happening which will mean more investment in Bitcoin too.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
suraza21

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

bitcoin users will be comfortable if they benefit from using bitcoin they will get more value from bitcoin and as well as bitcoin benefits to the community will be helpful people feel comfortable using BTC
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 07:08:28 AM by millionaireshs

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

Maybe we can be more comfortable to use it in the future because it will already accepted worldwide. Maybe these countries which suspend Bitcoins might change their mind or countries which was accepting Bitcoins today will ban it.
Regarding to your idea of using Btc as a currency,  I think it will be more on looking it as an investment given the fact that it was a goof store of value.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

I believe that this will happen when people learn about the blockchain technology,when this people find the benefits of this coin for their future,because as of now only few who knows how to value the cryptocurrency as future money,they dont even know what is this all they want is to make profit here and just that

Let's continue to spread whats is this coin and what this can give to their life maybe not now but for the next generation
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

I believe that the truth is that people will never feel comfortable using cryptos and that they will hardly become widespread currencies. This is because the great majority of the people simply do not understand the systems and the processes behind cryptos, they do not know how they work and thus they do not see why they should invest in them. Moreover, banks, which should have the role of financial advisors for their clients will never encourage investing in cryptos as they consider them risky and are afraid that they might even replace the current financial system. For these reasons, cryptos will most likely remain known and used in a niche environment and will never become the actual breakthrough that everybody had hoped for.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Code:
Ilia5225

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

When entrepreneurs actively start selling their goods and services for bitcoin.  I talk about small and medium-sized businesses. If a new technology is promoted by states and banks we will see the technology in big companies like IKEA or Walmart at first. But we see that cryptocurrencies are promoted by people. Consequently, people will feel comfortable using BTC when a lot of small and medium-sized businesses start to use BTC like payment tool.

I believe in it. And therefore we have created a tool for business https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3121844

My projects - https://auction.fatcats.market/ & https://quickly-cheaply.io & http://valuehunters.club/
Multiservices for cryptocurrency trade in good
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:15:34 PM

Bitcoin will feel comfortable to use as a currency if bitcoin is not traded again in the crypto market. Why? Because with these trades bitcoin prices tend not to experience stability so that continues to continue to fluctuate and it is utilized by people who want to benefit from the fluctuations. Different when bitcoin prices tend to be stable because people will start quitting to trade them because reasoning from bitcoin trading is no longer profitable.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

People will feel comfortable about cryptocurrency when they use it casually because some are just scared about losing a huge amount of money so not everyone is trusting bitcoins at all.
Those who are afraid of using bitcoin are not aware of bitcoin properly so they just need to get education about bitcoin I am sure after that they will be bitcoin investors, they are lack of knowledge, but those who thinks bitcoin is not good or it is just a scam must be foolish people who have no right to get profit or benefits of bitcoin but I am sure later on they are gonna be regrets.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

People will feel comfortable about cryptocurrency when they use it casually because some are just scared about losing a huge amount of money so not everyone is trusting bitcoins at all.
Those who are afraid of using bitcoin are not aware of bitcoin properly so they just need to get education about bitcoin I am sure after that they will be bitcoin investors, they are lack of knowledge, but those who thinks bitcoin is not good or it is just a scam must be foolish people who have no right to get profit or benefits of bitcoin but I am sure later on they are gonna be regrets.

yes i agree to that, the knowledge in the market of every investor should be solid enough to deal with its volatility because in this way, the person will make less mistakes whenever the market price is dumping.

systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Given the activity and attention of regulators to bitcoin, those crypto-currencies that will make payments more anonymous and protected than today's bitcoin allow will be very popular. These are such crypto-currencies as XMR (Monero), DASH, ZEC (Z-Cash). Perhaps, there is a future for a coin called Verge (XVG), but I would say that it is still at the very beginning of its journey

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

bitcoin users will be comfortable if they benefit from using bitcoin they will get more value from bitcoin and as well as bitcoin benefits to the community will be helpful people feel comfortable using BTC
It is possible but if people will first take start to use it. If they will use it then the users of bitcoin will increase with time. In the start it will be a little hard but with time to time the users will increase and you will easily find the users of bitcoin in your area and in the area where you want to do business and then a time will come when everyone will easily use bitcoin with that the price of bitcoin will also increase.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
Bitcoin is so comfortable to say it around. Cause I think that the best time of cryptocurrency whales. The real reason for those who need to be one of money will rise in the right direction. The best for all your own site. I feel so down the future, but we can do it. Cause I ever since even you have money
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

Given the activity and attention of regulators to bitcoin, those crypto-currencies that will make payments more anonymous and protected than today's bitcoin allow will be very popular. These are such crypto-currencies as XMR (Monero), DASH, ZEC (Z-Cash). Perhaps, there is a future for a coin called Verge (XVG), but I would say that it is still at the very beginning of its journey
Yes Verge (XVG) is at beginning but even its beginning is also a boosted beginning. It is partnered with some bigger companies as a payment system for them and the use is already started and the investors also look at this coin as a bigger one in the future. It is because people now are getting involved in these type of coins for their use in the time of regulations. These coins will be the best but bitcoin will still be the king of all the crypto currencies.
liuziwenfree

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

BTC is most convenient when transferring assets. Bitcoin only reflects the unique advantages of cryptocurrency in this regard!
You don't need a bank to manage your finances, BTC's network helps you achieve financial management!
BTC's convenience is most obvious in the financial field!
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

Maybe a few more years will do because these days the bitcoins are slowly being accepted we cannot force them to be accepted immediately it takes time to accept something new. And also there are a lot of rumors that are saying that the bitcoins are scams and a lot of negative things that makes the people doubting if there are gonna join or not. We must clean the name of the bitcoins before it is too late let us educate our friends om what the bitcoins really are and it is up to them if they are gonna join or not.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

It is possible but if people will first take start to use it. If they will use it then the users of bitcoin will increase with time. In the start it will be a little hard but with time to time the users will increase and you will easily find the users of bitcoin in your area and in the area where you want to do business and then a time will come when everyone will easily use bitcoin with that the price of bitcoin will also increase.
Yes.Bitcoin will be more convenient to use if all people are already aware about it and is already accepted as a mode of payment by big institutions and establishments.We may not expect it to happen right now but for sure in the near future bitcoin can be seen already being used in some big stores and groceries.

Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

It is when Bitcoin is being accepted in big establishments and commodities as mode of payment, when it is circulated like how fiat money is use, thats the time people will be comfortable in using and investing in it.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:39:12 PM

I think I was too far away from being used as a BTC transfer tool. It has become so volatile that it is very likely that both sides will be damaged during the shopping. So it makes more sense to use it as an investment tool.

In my opinion, people know the importance of the technology and they still remember the good time people had cashed back in 2017. So in do not think they will be upset with their investment in Bitcoin because even if the market is down now, it will soon be in good position as it starts moving towards the equilibrium position. As a result people holding Bitcoin right now will earn good. So I do not think it will make them upset but rather happy.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:04 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:18:49 AM by knightmairesaint

BTC is most convenient when transferring assets. Bitcoin only reflects the unique advantages of cryptocurrency in this regard!
You don't need a bank to manage your finances, BTC's network helps you achieve financial management!
BTC's convenience is most obvious in the financial field!
Though bitcoin is giving so much comfort in making transactions faster people are not used to this method because maybe they are new to crypto currencies and we know hard it could be if you are trying out something new. Another is that not all people are using cryptos or the blockchain technology (to be more general) in making money transactions so most people will still prefer using what they have been using before. Blockchain technology is great and using cryptos for transactions is something we could definitely watch out for in the future, we know how big cryptos can be in the future but as long as there is a big number of people who aren't and who can't used it, all of us will never be comfortable using BTC.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

When there is a solution for a wallet that easy to use/maintain and hard to steal from.
For now I can not recommend any of my friends to save/use bitcoin, because showing them how to secure a wallet and use them properly is a "mission impossible" for non technical users.

If they can't be trusted to look after a Bitcoin wallet then they shouldn't be trusted to do online banking. A blockchain.info wallet is fairly simple and easy to use and is very safe as long as you set up all the security features. I recommend starting with it for newbs.

Maybe your right but i think some people wont trust bitcoin even though it has many good benefits because they lack knowledge about it.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: