Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12178 times)
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

I think people will comfortable in bitcoin if they earn a big earnings from bitcoin and they feel it's enought for them. But people not stopping as long they can earn they not stop. And also they will be comfortable when bitcoin is much more easy to use and  many store or company accept it.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
FrankyLu

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

I think people will comfortable in bitcoin if they earn a big earnings from bitcoin and they feel it's enought for them. But people not stopping as long they can earn they not stop. And also they will be comfortable when bitcoin is much more easy to use and  many store or company accept it.

ONE SHOULD NOT BE GREEDY IF YOU EARN SOME PROFIT ONE MUST ENJOY THAT PROFIT BECAUSE YOU CANT SAY WHEN MARKET WILL FLIP 
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its out standing features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
The real reason right now is a great. The problem with cryptocurrency and other information about the future, the future. Cause bitcoin are so many and technology. Cause bitcoin can do on the journey. The problem was a countries, and technology in your own profit, and technology.
In my opinion, this is something which entirely depends on the person himself like the way he takes the things and that he knows about the crypto currencies and the way they work. If you have enough of the information regarding the crypto coins which can help you in having a better understanding of the entire concept, then this will not only encourage you to invest more but this will also help you in making lot more money.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:13:44 AM

I think the right time that people compatible to use Bitcoin is when Bitcoin is legalized and the market accept the Bitcoin as another form of payment.And I think when Bitcoin price is increasing and almost all people used Bitcoin.Banks also accept Bitcoin in thier transaction.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

I think this will happen after the US approve it as a currency. The US's resilience to progressive Bitcoin legislation is puzzling, given the tax implications. About 77% of all Bitcoin conversion transactions occur in US dollars, but the US does not officially consider Bitcoin as a currency.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

I think the right time that people compatible to use Bitcoin is when Bitcoin is legalized and the market accept the Bitcoin as another form of payment.And I think when Bitcoin price is increasing and almost all people used Bitcoin.Banks also accept Bitcoin in thier transaction.

the more people who use it the more it develops, but for those who are insulted, it is likely that in time it will feel sorry. because the longer btc it could have developed further.
mhhyysqa

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

If the lightning network can be launched as soon as possible, then the transaction cost of bitcoin will be greatly reduced. At that time people used bitcoins when they would feel comfortable.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

People will feel comfortable to use bitcoins or other coins when the government started to legalize cryptocurrency on their area because some of the companies today and mostly banks are hating cryptocurrency at the moment because they are losing some of their customer.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:02 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

For me, using bitcoin as a replacement of fiat money is  good if its value is stable. As long as it is not or cannot be stable then it is good for investments.
I think this is must to digest before coming into this practical field that don’t just be remained ignorant about bitcoin. You have to learn and read, get information because that would make you a better analyst. In here, bitcoin is unstable and we all know about it but you are not making up right statements about it. So better is to learn first and then go for some sort of discussion.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

People will just be comfortable of using bitcoin when it can be use in all transactions such as spending in day to day necessities, like buying goods, foods or even for transportation.Surely if that happened people will used bitcoin.
Remedios19

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

I think in the future we are on the next era which is controled By technology.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

people feel comfortable using bitcoin whenever they want to buy they can have with bitcoin and the most important thing is when safe bitcoins can be protected from the hackers
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

I think people will feel comfortable having bitcoin when the price stabilizes, now bitcoin is very variable in price that frightens many investors and the public.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

people will only feel comfortable to use bitcoin when the government of every country accepts bitcoin as a legal tender. people are afraid  that bitcoin may be ban sooner or later.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

People will just be comfortable of using bitcoin when it can be use in all transactions such as spending in day to day necessities, like buying goods, foods or even for transportation.Surely if that happened people will used bitcoin.
Yeah people can be accustomed in using bitcoin through that way but right now this seems impossible. Bitcoin is may be known and used by many people around the world but still there are places where modern technology can't reached. There are places especially rural areas where people may not be informed about internet, much more about bitcoin right?

Many people yearn for bitcoin to be used as a normal currency like dollars, euro and etc for paying everyday expenses but that won't happen easily. Fiats are used because the government approved their use and we know how much the government opposed the used of digital cryptos.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

If once the first time for Bitcoin bought a pizza, Nick did not think that in a few years will grow such a price for it. It would be very convenient for me to pay them in the store.
gerasimoto

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

It is not a better currency and thus not being used as one by most. A lot of improvements are required including instant transfer.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

People will feel comfortable to use bitcoins or other coins when the government started to legalize cryptocurrency on their area because some of the companies today and mostly banks are hating cryptocurrency at the moment because they are losing some of their customer.
Legalize system is more comfortable to use than to an unregulated system, It is the basic mind set of most people. BTC is being used by some banks and countries around the world as basis of payment or buying service, soon it will be across the world.
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

People will feel comfortable if bitcoin has been legalized in a country, so they will be free to use bitcoin as a legitimate currency.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

If the value of crypto's (bitcoin) stabilize at the same time it is legalized then maybe this is the time people get trust the used of bitcoin. As of now, there are many issues of bitcoin that hinder's its growth,  This is part of challenges that bitcoin had to solve the issues before we go up to the moon:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: