Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12189 times)
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

when the major governments of the world legalize btc and as soon as the price of it becomes more steady than the fear of using it with placed with the comfort of people and the adoption as well as the usage will rise.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:31:32 PM

Transactions with bitcoin are the most fun, with bitcoin then we are not dependent on working hours like on the banks so everyone is like a king who can take full control of their money and assets.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

If the government accepts bitcoin too or promote it as a main fiat that's the day that all people will feel comfortable using bitcoin because if they have bitcoins they can buy anything where they are. lets hope it will gonna happen someday.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

If the value of crypto's (bitcoin) stabilize at the same time it is legalized then maybe this is the time people get trust the used of bitcoin. As of now, there are many issues of bitcoin that hinder's its growth,  This is part of challenges that bitcoin had to solve the issues before we go up to the moon:)
Absolutely its a long way for that, at this point people are still doubts of bitcoin but for sure they will find better of using this that of fiat money. Legalization and regulation mght be in help to build up trust from the community and also government participation to give support for the completion of what people are aiming for. It really needs more time for that, probaly 10 years we might see a lot of bitcoin users.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

When bitcoin becomes more popular around the world. People will get trust.  Time will come. When government support bitcoin,  people would join as well but hoping that the fees would not be high.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:49:27 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 03:59:49 AM by RKSummer

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

In my opinion, people will feel comfortable using BTC if they  have enough knowledge on how to use it as currency, an asset and an investment, experience the benefits given by BTC and if it is fully accepted worldwide.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

Well there are lot of countries now that are using Bitcoin at its fullest capabilities as investments and as currency for direct spending like in Japan in which not only in spending but the companies are using Bitcoin as an optional choice of the workers to receive their salaries and in Germany in which Bitcoin is now accepted by most of their establishments as money because the government implement no Bitcoin tax. If just all nations will follow this path of these countries then i believed that most of the people will join the investment because they will be comfortable to use it.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

when some goods and needs can be bought with bitcoin, cheap fee, and fast transaction process is safe and easy. everyone will be more comfortable to use and will continue to store bitcoins in their wallet.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

when some goods and needs can be bought with bitcoin, cheap fee, and fast transaction process is safe and easy. everyone will be more comfortable to use and will continue to store bitcoins in their wallet.

Yes bitcoin is not a currency it is and hope by the people to the Internet otherwise they don’t see the money with their ice is all about hope and trust otherwise kind will not be running like this and when the comfort will be there for the people if that government of All the world will accept bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.
Indeed! You have a point, when the big supermarkets accepts Bitcoin as a payment method, then that's the time people will be comfortable using btc. Maybe sooner or later it will happen let's just wait and see when that time comes.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

maybe when the price of bitcoin is more stable and the Government accept or legalize bitcoin. It is my opinion.
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

Many people will comfortable using bitcoin when many people have e-wallets. Presently, the number of people having and using e-wallets are miserably few. Enlightenment and advocacy are needed to make bitcoin more transactionary.
berfanaf

Activity: 116

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

For me, using bitcoin as a replacement of fiat money is  good if its value is stable. As long as it is not or cannot be stable then it is good for investments.
Today the use of bitcoin is not easy and there is no comfort in it. In my country bitcoin has been banned and trading Is not allowed by the government. Therefore I do not feel good while using bitcoin. I know that this ban is for the time being and my government will legalize bitcoin in the near future but till that time I will only hold my bitcoin in wallet.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
gurang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

when it is purely positive and if they have visible good activities or good news they will be comfortable with this technique and
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

when it is purely positive and if they have visible good activities or good news they will be comfortable with this technique and

I guess when government introduce btc to all the people or when they fully accept it as our currency that's the time that people will feel comfortable using btc because for intance like this that only few are well informed about this so that will never work.
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

What you have posted in 2014 is still a helpful question in the time present. We know that people are using Bitcoin because it can become a source of income and it is an easier way to do transactions but not all of them are comfortable and they are not 100% sure about if it is legit. Maybe if Bitcoin have some kind of regulations and rules that will be followed worldwide, then people might start feeling comfortable.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

This is a good point because we all know that not all people knows anything about bitcoins and there are people that doesn't hear anything about bitcoins and they didn't know that there are kind of money that are existing just like that. But if there are bit establishments that will accepts bitcoina as a payment and they have that advertising in the stores then of course the people will get curious and then they will start asking about it and they will start using it so that will be really helpfull for that thing to happen.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

I am already pretty comfortable with it, anywhen I need, I just go and withdraw, even easier, I have a friend, who kust gives me cash, and I am tranfering BTC to him.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

In my opinion, people will be more comfortable using bitcoin when it will be accepted thorughout the world without any exceptions. At present, some countries aren't accepting the coin and some have made them illegal as well. So, it leads to huge risk investing in the coin.
Also, the volatile nature of the coin makes it a risky investment and also leads to the fear of bursting of the coin's financial bubble. The coin need to become somewhat stable so as to earn's people confidence and also head towards being a mainstream currency.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

For now i don"t think so that they well gonna comfortable using the BTC but i know for sure if they well gonna accept the BTC and they well know how easy to use it then BTC well be spread all over the World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: