Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12178 times)
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

If the btc back to bullish then people is very comfortable why because the market are green means profitable . We know the btc is not good enough in processing transaction and sometimes make your bitcoin traffic in the chain . But there are some important uses of bitcoin that there are give to others comportably .

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

It's really impossible to imagine the situation of comfortable spending bitcoins on something. I saw someone wrote, that  it might be possible, if supermarkets will start to accept it, but again after situation, what happened in the end of 2017 when bitcoin's price increase in more than 10 times, I doubt, that people would spend their bitcoins knowing, that bitcoin might make good profit for them, if they will just hold it, without spending.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

It's really impossible to imagine the situation of comfortable spending bitcoins on something. I saw someone wrote, that  it might be possible, if supermarkets will start to accept it, but again after situation, what happened in the end of 2017 when bitcoin's price increase in more than 10 times, I doubt, that people would spend their bitcoins knowing, that bitcoin might make good profit for them, if they will just hold it, without spending.
i see pundix project with their xpos will make cryptocurrency acceptable in any merchant.if is running , no longer again we will know how to spend our cryptocurrency asset including bitcoin.and it happen cryptocurrency will soar sharply.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

probably never will always be people who are something that will not suit in bitcoin or in those moments when he is present there
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

As long as bitcoin is still there and it can be used, I will feel comfortable not because of bitcoin due to low bitcoin or rising prices, but bitcoin has helped my needs .. it all depends on who uses it and wisely when bitcoin reaches a cheap price and knows when to sell it with the right price and accurate and requires a strong patience to generate profit ..
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

it seems the people are very safe and comfortable using bitcoin when they are able to get the profit and the results obtained from the profits used to make a purchase transaction something or when the price is stable is also very suitable for use as a method of payment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

It may take a long time. Btc should be introduced to the public market of traditional markets for some middle and upper class to know btc can be traded.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

If they will see that bitcoin is stable and the fee for making bitcoin transactions are not expensive enough for them and that will become the day or time for them that they will feel comfortable using bitcoin and putting their money into it because they know that there will be a benefit of using bitcoin or having bitcoin for themselves.
heldertb

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

it seems the people are very safe and comfortable using bitcoin when they are able to get the profit and the results obtained from the profits used to make a purchase transaction something or when the price is stable is also very suitable for use as a method of payment.
its a fact when people gets profit in bitcoin as their expectation they will automatically happy,but when we needed profit then people are very safe and comfortable using bitcoin . 

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

I think that we need something like that telegram app, which is up to develop the process of United payment system, when you will be able to pay your services and goods out of telegram app everywhere around the world.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

For me i feel comfortable when i using bitcoin to pay our bills, like electricity bills,  and some of restaurant accepting bitcoin,  thats how i feel comfortable in bitcoin, and i feel safe in any transaction. 
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

Maybe some supermarket and maybe some restaurant accepting bitcoin.  In my country we have application that can use to any transaction,  and also we call bitcoin wallet, (coins.ph) and you can able to convert bitcoin to php.  Thats feel comfortable,  and you can pay some bills using that wallet, its very nice. 
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

The people I think will much comfortable in using bitcoin , if the government agree that this cryptocurrency will be legal in that certain country, and that the different establishment welcome and accept bitcoin, like banks , hospitals , malls and even the transportations and shipping companies , the people are free to use bitcoin ,so they are comfortable for this now a cashless payments and transactions.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

after there is legality from the government maybe people will feel more comfortable, because so far there are some countries that prohibit the circulation of bitcoin, if I think it's okay problem discussion you post
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Bitcoin is  the major crypto currency using world wide  for the benefit of the humanity Its features are very attractive to the investors so its popularity is wide spreading world wide.It is volatile in nature so its price is varying day by day. it is beneficial for the  shot time investment or the day trading.Bitcoins long term investment more beneficial to the  investors world wide.The value of bitcoin increased considerably like the December 2017 the bullish period and like wise more people are attracted to feel more comfortable.during the rise of bitcoin.

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

Actually its depend to the people who use bitcoin because sometimes some people want more and more eventhough they have all. So so i think people dont comportable using bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

I think people will feel comfortable using Bitcoin immediately when it will become most useful. People are only subjected to a subject when they are used at very high rates.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
It is a question of how much bitcoin can offer to the consuming public, it is a matter of how much convenience, control and purchasing power bitcoin will have. People really look for comport and security. If bitcoin will exceed the expectation of the public, and can give multiple advantage in their usual transactions and there will be a growing expansion on establishments that accept bitcoin.Perhaps bitcoin circulation and allocation might be faster and wider. I Just wonder what would be the effect on bitcoin's value, if that happens.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I am already pretty comfortable with it, anywhen I need, I just go and withdraw, even easier, I have a friend, who kust gives me cash, and I am tranfering BTC to him.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

When there is a solution for a wallet that easy to use/maintain and hard to steal from.
For now I can not recommend any of my friends to save/use bitcoin, because showing them how to secure a wallet and use them properly is a "mission impossible" for non technical users.

Mycelium is pretty easy to use and safe enough for a hot wallet for non-technical people who use Android.  I've had good experiences showing people that.  You could assist your friends cold storing their BTC if they want to buy/hodl

I think when they earn big money from bitcoin. And when they feel that they are comfortable to use bitcoin. And i think they are comfortable with bitcoin when they feel that they are safe with any transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: