Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12175 times)
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

I think if everything would not fall in 3 months, then maybe in the year we will have the possibility to use bitcoin with comforts. Because we have all the things needed for that, the blockchain the applications and all that stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

The people are feeling comfortable using bitcoin, when the banks , the stores , the industries , the different establishment and even the hospitals are accepting and collaborating with bitcoin and other cruptocurrency, the holders of bitcoin may feel comfortable because the outside world recognize bitcoin as payments and other transactions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

I think if everything would not fall in 3 months, then maybe in the year we will have the possibility to use bitcoin with comforts. Because we have all the things needed for that, the blockchain the applications and all that stuff.

As long as bitcoin is as volatile as it is right now, it's largely going to be an investment and treated as am asset. Of course some are already using it for transactions but for mass adoption, you wouldn't have confidence if the price is changing drastically every now and then right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
easydrawrex

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Everyone has the chance to feel comfortable about using Bitcoin and trading Bitcoin if they have the right knowledge and is confident about their knowledge and skills in using and trading Bitcoin. That is why it is good to invest yourself first in studying Bitcoin and how to trade in Bitcoin correctly. Youtube and Google can really help.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Some people are already comfortable now.
Others will become comfortable when they read more positive news about btc.
I'm sure that some people will never be comfortable using btc and it's nothing we can do it to help them.
So, just ignore them sand continue to collect and use your btc.
You can't please everyone Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Not a long time ago when it was there worldwide bitcoin pizza day,  I have tried to buy pizza in my area for paying the Bitcoin for it, and I don't succeed because in my country or in My City there is no possibility to buy bitcoin pizza.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:35:44 PM

if your friend just buy btc and consider it an investment, then tell them that they should invest their btc in bitcoin startups. This leads to increased overall spending.

Yes this will be comfortable of our part if your investment in bitcoin will be invested at the right timing when the said coin will increase in value and you know that your coin invested will earned more profit.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
This is a funny question, don’t you feel comfortable with making use of Bitcoin? Is it a must for others to like what you like? We are all different and there is no way you should be expecting everyone to act the same way and also like the same thing. And by the way, Bitcoin is mainly for investment and other little things you can do with it too. Apart from that, there is nothing else you should be expecting.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

People then feel comfortable when bitcoin prices are kept in sync with their plane. Everyone has a plane that will be profitable when investing in bitcoin. And when to sell coin, it will be profitable. According to their ideas, bitcoin's price will rise. People are comfortable in it.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

I think everyone will be safe and comfortable using bitcoin payments when bitcoin prices are very stable and there are many who use them on all platforms.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

I will feel comfortable with bitcoin when the price of it rises at times and it can be used in everyday life calmly. But for this, it still needs a lot of time most likely.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

I am already pretty comfortable with it, anywhen I need, I just go and withdraw, even easier, I have a friend, who kust gives me cash, and I am tranfering BTC to him.

The utmost objective of bitcoin is to make its people easy and comfortable. Either it is just helping everyone to earn money from them by just man splaining some little steps or you use them for making good and easy transactions within minutes to even shorter. So through bitcoin, users are really enjoying their lives and perks of this digitalization. Good luck to bitcoin.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

I think it all depends on how we live it. We live in the world of digital currency for profit by utilizing the irregular bitcoin prices. There is an opportunity for us to get a profit or can be called also with investment. There are even people who seriously invest in bitcoin with a large enough capital just by utilizing the ups and downs of prices to get a profit. There we can feel comfortable using bitcoin.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

I think it all depends on how we live it. We live in the world of digital currency for profit by utilizing the irregular bitcoin prices. There is an opportunity for us to get a profit or can be called also with investment. There are even people who seriously invest in bitcoin with a large enough capital just by utilizing the ups and downs of prices to get a profit. There we can feel comfortable using bitcoin.

Right now peoples more comfort using bitcoin as investment instrument. Peoples will feel comfort using bitcoin when government issuing regulation and i am believe it will happen soon. Government must be following technology advance and blockchain and cryptocurrency is one of it
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

I believe the reason why most people use bitcoin as an investment instead of as a currency is because of the fluctuation in the price. I know that the only way bitcoin cab be used as a currency for the payment of goods and services is if the price becomes stable. Due to the volatility in the price of bitcoin, people will buy the same commodity at different price. A person might even buy the same good for different prices if he buys it separately.
Another reason most people don't yet use bitcoin as a currency is because most online shopping sites do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment and  so there is no one to accept the bitcoins if they want to spend it on goods.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:01:54 AM

I think everyone who uses bitcoin is comfortable and safe, which at this time does not feel comfortable with bitcoin prices because the value of bitcoin prices is very low or low and it will make bitcoin users will feel fear and panic .. and should not need to panic and fear because of the choice best now just hold it and wait patiently for the bitcoin hike and recover it ..
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

everyone is sure that bitcoin prices are rising in every year. every year the bitcoin rises very well. I still hold my bitcoin and believe in bitcoin technology.
Xintenson

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:14:20 AM

That comfort is never going to happen. Can you imagine sending say ten thousand dollars to someone. Putting in that address will be nerve wracking, because if you make a mistake, it's all gone. People will be more willing to hoard.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:58 AM

when you can pay the markets with it, and the markets pay their suppliers, and the supplier pay their producers so, when it is tangled in the whole system of production and consumption, it will be mainstream.
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

It takes little time to reach the comfort of using bitcoin same as the fiat we use around, because at present the usage of bitcoin is very low as well acceptance on stores too is low. Only when a large percentage of people begin using bitcoin this could be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: