Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12174 times)
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

If the government allow the people to use bitcoin with lower deduction of tax and  always available anywhere in your place like mini store, wet market and side walk vendor regardless to big establishment and shopping malls, always viable with ordinary people is the three important mentioned that I stated above, that's the main important  that people become comfortable if ever.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThunderFive

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

When the fee is low and the transaction is fast.

It only happens when there are not too many people use bitcoin...
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

I guess will start to feel comfortably using bitcoin if it become legalize in every country and can be use almost to every transaction, mode of payment, and other business and other establishment such as mall. store, groceries, etc just like using fiat can also be use for transportation.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
terialize

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

More than an investment, cryptocurrencies are an ongoing technology and socioeconomic experiment. As a result, the blockchain space is booming with new opportunities. With an approximate market cap of $280 billion, rest assured that this industry is here to stay. This new industry is constantly evolving, therefore the earlier you get acquainted with it, the higher your chance are of benefiting from its future development.

Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

I don't think that point will come anytime soon. The majority of public will consider it as an investment, so I don't think we will reach that point where they will spend it in their everyday life.

I think For now I can not recommend my friends to save / use bitcoin, because showing them how to secure a wallet and use it appropriately is "mission impossible" for non technical users.
When there is a solution for the wallet that is easy to use / maintain and difficult to steal.
inafaustine

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

Most people are intimidated by cryptocurrencies but this is the very reason why you should be invested.* Taking the first step earlier than the masses will give you an edge, both in terms of potential gains and experience. I won’t try to sugarcoat it, it will be a steep learning curve but it will be worth it. Don’t wait for the heard and be a pioneer, learn and invest in digital currencies now and reap the rewards.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

When the whole world accepts and uses Bitcoin as an alternate currency for fiat then the people will feel comfortable using Bitcoin as a digital currency. There should be Internet access infrastructure to be in each corner of the world to support this digital currency as well and I think it will take another 10 to 20 years minimum for everyone to feel comfortable using Bitcoin.

tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

many people would be comfortable using bitcoin if many countries legalize bitcoin, for now most people only use bitcoin as an investment because the development of bitcoin is very fast, I just save bitcoin and do not use bitcoin for shopping, because in my country bitcoin still illegal
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
For me because  they see it as a digital currency that bitcoin is only for investments purposes. In the first time that we know the bitcoin it has a big role in our life because as it as a digutal currency it is also a work that you can earn money and can help others to earn and invest, bitcoin is not only for investing but also for earning to fulfill the needs and wants if the users.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

People will feel comfortable if the price isnt down. But they only few because lot of people panic when bitcoin fall a little bit of price. Thats why does people that high patience will won this game
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

People will feel comfortable if the price isnt down. But they only few because lot of people panic when bitcoin fall a little bit of price. Thats why does people that high patience will won this game
Yes when bitcoin price is going to high so people will feel very comfortable but people want to legalised this currency because they want to freely earn and spend, most of countries government are didn't accept botcoin so that's why people wants fully satisfaction to use this currency.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

When the whole world accepts and uses Bitcoin as an alternate currency for fiat then the people will feel comfortable using Bitcoin as a digital currency. There should be Internet access infrastructure to be in each corner of the world to support this digital currency as well and I think it will take another 10 to 20 years minimum for everyone to feel comfortable using Bitcoin.
I think the time for people around the world to accept Bitcoin as a currency and alternative assets will soon be in the next few years because Bitcoin was born that overcomes the shortcomings of the financial system and Traditional currency. The development of the technology is increasingly applied so Bitcoin and Blockchain is indispensable.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

In my opinion we can't using bitcoin like fiat for daily transaction because basically bitcoin is really different than fiat. bitcoin value is fluctuate and it make people using bitcoin for investment, bitcoin still has s good performance to increase its value. why we should use it as payment for something or service if it can give us many advantages in the future.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

everyone is sure that bitcoin prices are rising in every year. every year the bitcoin rises very well. I still hold my bitcoin and believe in bitcoin technology.

We just have to be positive in bitcoin. The more we understand the process and the volatility of the value we can be assure to and be comfortable with it.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:12:01 AM

People will become comfortable in using BTC when there were more merchants that accepts bitcoin as a form of payments.When we can emphasize bitcoin as a currency on paying goods as easy as fiat.

betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:39:14 AM

I think that people will feel comfortable using bitcoin when they learn what it is as a first step. Most of them think it's an illegal currency used to fund several criminal activities. Media need to start clearing things up about bitcoin to make people understand. Then it should be integrated as a way of payment of simple things like bills or online shopping. Those two steps will make a huge turn in bitcoin history. Number of users will be a lot more and countries that illegalize it would reconcider their desicions.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

if you want to be comfortable while using bitcoin you just enjoy everything you do and do not make it harder and just think that you are
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:33:48 AM

I just don't see it, cash is too easy for regular people, and such drastic change is difficult.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

In my own perspective they will feel comfortable using bitcoin if bitcoin will be legal. It is comfortable for those bitcoin users bacause they can freely use the bitcoin without any hesitating what will happen if the other people know that they are in bitcoin. Having legally of of bitcoin is heart whelming because you don’t need to think anything.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

Not a long time ago when it was there worldwide bitcoin pizza day,  I have tried to buy pizza in my area for paying the Bitcoin for it, and I don't succeed because in my country or in My City there is no possibility to buy bitcoin pizza.
And there was this person who would order pizzas and would pay in the form of Bitcoin. And when the values of Bitcoin rose up in 2017, he has actually spent more than $5million on pizzas. But we will be able to fell comfortable when the government make it easy for the people to use Bitcoin and lift banns and regulations of the technology and provide facilities for them to understand the technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: