Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12183 times)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
We can only feel comfortable of using bitcoins if the government in our country will legalized it. There are many people who can't use bitcoins because their government banned it. People will only adopt if the bitcoin will be legalized around the globe.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

I have never used Bitcoin for my expenses because at present my country does not have a store and the big supermarket accepts it as a regular form of payment. I'm waiting for a significant change, waiting for a big company to release applications that allow us to use Bitcoin for payments.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

I just don't see it, cash is too easy for regular people, and such drastic change is difficult.
About developing countries I say clearly that there is no difficulty or the cloud of difficulty is very small because they have proper system for the Bitcoin and its users so they are comfortable with it.

On the other hand those who are using from countries where there is no proper system for the Bitcoin are with difficulties so they are not comfortable with it. Furthermore only for the Bitcoin and person with its knowledge will feel comfortable.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

In my own perspective they will feel comfortable using bitcoin if bitcoin will be legal. It is comfortable for those bitcoin users bacause they can freely use the bitcoin without any hesitating what will happen if the other people know that they are in bitcoin. Having legally of of bitcoin is heart whelming because you don’t need to think anything.
In the beginning people were facing with difficulties because there was no strong guidance about it. With the passage of time the market became more popular due to its promotions and awareness causes due to events. Now at this stage of market people are comfortable as they know that both the market conditions are in benefit so they are not giving importance to its unstable actions but are here for making money.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

This is because there is not much application of bitcoin in many of the localities. If stores, atm and other facilities would open for bitcoin, certainly this will open new opportunities for using it and further development on the use of bitcoin will be observed. Now there is not much utility applied to the use of bitcoin as a result real usage fall short over the number of persons who bought and hold it. Thus it results in more volatility because ones the holder of bitcoin decides to leave bitcoin because of profit or a loss certainly the price of bitcoin is affected. A chain of reaction can occur most often as people seemed to be so affected by a sudden drop of prices. So after the fall of price to a certain level, some of the coin holders will likewise decide to withdraw all of there bitcoin investments due to the fear of losing.

solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

It is really better to spend my Bitcoin in future when it is ripe for high value than trading it today with less return.   

The problem of comfortability doesn`t fall on the application (such wallet) of Bitcoin`s slow progress; it is the mindset of people in the society. If someone sees nothing but without an opportunity, well this is not the right stuff for you. Once again, we can be satisfied and feel comfortable if we would used the value of bitcoin in the future. Everyone lets Hodl Shocked Shocked
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Bitcoin is virtual currency and their are many old minded people lives who still thing wrong and not trust on virtual currency. Bitcoin is based on a complex algorithm because of this many people did not understand and shows their interest in not to use it. Bitcoin is not accept in everywhere it means it is not a global currency and because of many people doesn't believe on it. Bitcoin is also use by many antisocial people to fulfil their criminal activities. And bitcoin also associated with malware attack, cyber crime etc. So these things make people uncomfortable to use it.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

People will feel comfortable if bitcoin becomes legal and can easily be used for daily transactions. And at that time bitcoin will be the real currency.

drivera46764

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

Overall : I bought products that were made from intermediate products that costed fiat. It was instantly converted and the storeholder got the money finally in fiat. I also converted the Bitcoins spent into fiat spent. This process shuns Bitcoin as a currency on a whole and just uses Bitcoin as a round about way to use fiat.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

People will be comfortable on using bitcoins when  government on their country will fully legalize bitcoins because some people are just scared to be caught and might go to jail by breaking the rules.

BitWindmill

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

Because it's fast, universal and anonymous, these are the main reasons in my opinion. It is working really fast and offer really good opportunities for users.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

Overall : I bought products that were made from intermediate products that costed fiat. It was instantly converted and the storeholder got the money finally in fiat. I also converted the Bitcoins spent into fiat spent. This process shuns Bitcoin as a currency on a whole and just uses Bitcoin as a round about way to use fiat.
The use of Bitcoin to pay for the current service is very popular but still encounter many obstacles because the user has not mastered the technique of using the exchange by BTC, in addition to the transaction time and fees High is also the reason why BTC is not widely used as currency fiat.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:33:19 PM

The earning access provided through cryptocurrency is the one that makes people feel comfortable using it. In particular this could have never been that popular and could have never reached such an increasing number of common people if they were not rewarded. The reward makes them get into a comfortable zone.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

Well for me people would feel comfortable using BTC is when the time comes that majority of the people worlwide adopt and uses bitcoin in the daily transaction that would be the time people would be comfortable using bitcoin.
There is no doubt that people feel comfortable using bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is really good and for sure a lot of people is confident that with the help of bitcoin they can really have a chance to became profitable and i believe that bitcoin is trusted that's why people is feel compartable using it.

devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:13:14 AM

For more usage of btc some regulations such as taxation and legality of btc needs to be done in order to give confidence to the users, especially everyday users.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

I can relate comfortability in bitcoin  to stabilization of bitcoin price to suite to the public. Most people become uncomfortable immediately thye price of bitcoin falls. Do  not be disturbed because bitcoin stands outstanding among all the coins.
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

I think it is when everyone trust the 'blockchain technology' first.
They will have to read and understand how blockchain works.
As of now, even for people who own or trade bitcoin, not many of them understand what the blockchain is. We wouldn't expect them to feel comfortable using btc.
Understanding the blockchain technology will make one feels confident about the security, the low fee it offers and the potential it has. Then he or she will be more willing to use it for many purposes.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:55:42 AM

The people can feel comfortable , if it will be accepted by all countries worldwide , because you can now made some transaction ,you can pay anywhere ,you can use your bitcoin anytime ,and anyplace becausr it is already universally accepted  that is where the holders feels very comfortable in their life.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:01:22 AM

I can relate comfortability in bitcoin  to stabilization of bitcoin price to suite to the public. Most people become uncomfortable immediately thye price of bitcoin falls. Do  not be disturbed because bitcoin stands outstanding among all the coins.
Use Bitcoin for its features and benefits for life and do not care too much about its value fluctuations as it will make you feel more anxious. Actual value of Bitcoin is very large so I think the user can be assured of using Bitcoin.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

I think peoples feels comfort using bitcoin if government regulate bitcoin. Regulation from government are important because untill now, government think bitcoin using for illegal activity. If government issuing regulation, peoples will trust bitcoin for transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: