Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12174 times)
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

I can relate comfortability in bitcoin  to stabilization of bitcoin price to suite to the public. Most people become uncomfortable immediately thye price of bitcoin falls. Do  not be disturbed because bitcoin stands outstanding among all the coins.

As for me, I feel comfortable using Bitcoin now. I know many people that have become richer thanks to the cryptocurrency. Sure that if the other guys have a desire, they can earn a lot on BTC and altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
The people will be comfortable in using bitcoin when the government establish bitcoin as a legal way of using money and will be able to use in a lawful economy.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

When people make money. I mean when they get their first ever income in bitcoin then they will feel comfortable in using it. Just like me, I will example myself. At first, I am not trusting any cryptocurrencies because I thought that all of them are just scammers and will just hack your money. But when my friend told me about bitcoin and he told me that he can make money out of it. I tried it. At first, its kinda tiring. I feel like im not going to make money in bitcoin. Until I had my first income.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

when some shop receives payments with bitcoin, and lower fees than other online payment tools, then everyone will be very comfortable using bitcoin as a payment.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Merited by Nikola95 (2)

I guess never. It is not easy to pay something with bitcoin if it tomorrow go up to 20,000$. So everyone wants to keep all their cryptos until they earn from them. So first of all every crypto needs first to be stable to start people using it. It will take a lot of time for that.
NevejElad

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

All people may feel comfortable using bitcoin ,when the time comes that bitcoin will be accepted by the different government in every country all over the world, because any of your transactions are accepted by all business establishment who are collaborating with bitcoin.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.
Many gigantic industries seen Bitcoin as a joke, I think many people become comfortable when the bitcoin prize boost. And also when the bitcoin accepts such as a paying transaction across over the world.Imagine when you buy a stuff in a store and you forgot to bring your cash, with the help of bitcoin (problem solved!) And lastly we need to give people prior knowledge in terms of how powerful bitcoin is it to become it more popular so that many people use bitcoin.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

I think people feel comfortable of using bitcoin when it already accepted as a legit payment in all store over the world. Also when the price is always high and not going low i think more people use and make comfortable by using bitcoin☺
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

I think people feel comfortable of using bitcoin when it already accepted as a legit payment in all store over the world. Also when the price is always high and not going low i think more people use and make comfortable by using bitcoin☺

Lol. You know that's not happening right? I think the use of bitcoin as a currency will come in time and slowly people will become accustomed with it. There will be a time for that. For now, a lot of people are comfortable using bitcoin as an asset and means of making profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

I think people will be comfortable in using bitcoin when they're have enough knowledge about it. Because its not that really easy to join here especially to the beginners. You cannot enter bitcoin without any idea what its all about and what really is this. People will only feel comfortable when they're really knows what is bitcoin and if they have a lot of experience about it.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

I think in a couple of years it will definitely happen.
siracunas

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

I concur with that, and if our seniors will happy and prepared to obtain higher innovation which I profoundly question, not on the grounds that I belittle them but rather I think they consider themselves to be excessively old for something confounded for their age, on the off chance that we can envision paying utilizing your money is a great deal less demanding than paying your bills utilizing your telephone, in this age I see that the more youthful individuals are the person who can procure Bitcoin for day by day lives better.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Though this question may have appeared a long time ago, same question may still apply today. Observing how bitcoin may have just become very volatile I may think that people are still not so comfortable given that there is always this fear that creates a barrier for bitcoin to really go up and become stable. I could often read forums or posts trying to kill bitcoin which I think is creating a bad reputation for bitcoin. Hope those people would say atleast something good for bitcoin to give it a boost of hope and encouragement.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

Lol. You know that's not happening right? I think the use of bitcoin as a currency will come in time and slowly people will become accustomed with it. There will be a time for that. For now, a lot of people are comfortable using bitcoin as an asset and means of making profit.

I think bitcoin will be acceptable soon, maybe it is not happen for now but soon. As you see there are a lot of investors knows bitcoin and but others not because other people think that bitcoin is scam although all of us who believe in bitcoin know thay it is not a scam.
Chase_AI

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

The main reason people aren't comfortable using BTC is because they don't understand what it is or how to use it. We need to educate more people about what blockchain means, how transactions are recorded, and how transactions can be made. When BTC is accepted as currency by more places such as online stores or marketplaces, people will probably see how useful BTC is and realize that it is better than fiat currency. Once a critical mass begins to use BTC that is when it will spread rapidly and become common.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
At the point when cost of bitcoin stablises and holders of bitcoin don't anticipate that bitcoin cost will rise considerably further, individuals will begin spending bitcoin as a cash. Until at that point, individuals are simply going to clutch them. For what reason should anybody spend any bitcoin now when he knows they will be worth more in a couple of months.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

At the point when Bitcoin will influence a major advance into advertise, as more market to will acknowledge bitcoin as sooner It will be acknowledged by the world. Be that as it may, It wont supplant FIAT at any point in the near future, in any event for another 20-30 years. It is highly unlikely everybody will utilize bitcoins till FIAT exists and It's virtual cash so presumably just individuals from 18 to 65 will feel great to utilize It and more seasoned individuals can't switch we require new age for this.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Considering the fact that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world, we should also know that most of the people living right now are more comfortable in using fiat since it's what they are used to. If ever bitcoin will be legalized, a lot of adjustments will surely take place and it will be difficult for many to be comfortable with the use of bitcoin.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

It's been several years already but it's still difficult to use bitcoin. Because of the high volatility everyone uses it as an investment not as payment method...
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

When the government starts supporting cryptocurrencies then that time people will feel comfortable to make the use of it. Having the support of the government or making this thing legal will make us feel comfortable as well as reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: