Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12178 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

I don't see any serious problems for today, except too high volatility even for BTC. I'm absolutely comfortable with using it, but I face difficulties because of constant changes of its price.
I also think that even now people feel it easy and comfortable to use bitcoin for their different activities. May be in few places where people may not allowed to use bitcoin for different purposes feel some disturbance but still i think that in such places whee bitcoin is consider as illegal still there people feel it easy to use bitcoin for their different purposes.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

I don't see any serious problems for today, except too high volatility even for BTC. I'm absolutely comfortable with using it, but I face difficulties because of constant changes of its price.
You should get used to the changes that you see in the price of bitcoin because that is the consequence of having bitcoin but you should be happier that you have bitcoin because with those constant changes in price, it might be a huge change for a higher price where you will benefit a lot and you will create wealth because of it.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

an entrepreneur can feel comfortable when they have self-esteem because it's one of the moments that makes us comfortable with everyone
ivanjosh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.
Well im the one of many people is comfortable using btc it because bitcoin is consider as illegal still there people feel it easy to use bitcoin for their different purposes like Btc save to our lives.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:02:18 AM

I don't think the question is feeling comfortable, but when will there be ways to pay with it as easy as paying cash or using credit/debit cards. Plus those do not get charged extra fee for being used. It's hard to switch when the benefits are minimal, at least in our current state. We need more time to evolve and switch over to use cryptocurrencies as our main currency. Just take a seat and wait. This can take a while as I suspect this is going to be a lot of work to accomplish.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:05:54 AM

People will comfortable using BTC when there are lot of countries accept bitcoin. Then, in this way the price of bitcoin may stable and we can use it as a payment instrument.

It would make more comfortable using it as payment option when they see that the price is stable and it is regulated by their government. If it is not regulated yet but still it is not illegal then it would just be alright for them to use it but then there would be others who would rather wait for their government to make it regulated so that they are confident that they can go to the department assigned to cryptocurrencies of there are some problems with it. Nevertheless, if they can see that their family or friends are using it then they will use it too.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
tuhnupeppu

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

As soon as every company starts accepting them. It's hard to feel comfortable when you know that people will not accept your payment method for their services. Also, there are too many issues with BTC at it's current stage. Like others have mentioned, volatility is very high. It's not as stable as money (fiat currency). It's not very convenient right now but I believe it will be. Adding to that, there is no fee for using cash whilst for BTC there is a hefty price to pay to use it.
seneido

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

Once BTC and other cryptocurrency problems are fixed people will start using it. As of right now, the inconvenience outweighs the convenience of it. Prices aren't stable and high fees for using it. The government aren't pushing to adapt to it so it's really hard to use it comfortably. I mean I can't just go to my local supermarket and use BTC to buy stuff.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:29:42 AM

When all most businesses accept bitcoin like markets, online shop, mode of payment in taxes, and any government payment. These make bitcoin will be abundant in all part of the country's. People might use to have btc as a money. Easy and more technological way of life

webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

When people know that Bitcoin will be not banned and they can use it free, they will feel comfortable to deal with it. They also need to have more information about BTC.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

It needs to be more stable IMO. Right now the price can easily change 5-10% in a day, and that is a problem.
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

People usually use bitcoin for investment purposes. But there are also people who use money instead of cash. A sign that this bitcoin is a handy money. It's better to use it as an investment instrument. Opportunities are much more because there are too many instantaneous value increases.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

People who bought bitcoin in 2016 and 2017 and have Bitcoin feel very confident and comfortable, moreover they are confident in the future.  Cool
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

when bitcoin is legalized by all countries and everyone accepts bitcoin as an option for digital transaction tool in trading or all economic activity. so that bitcoin users can be free to perform economic activities and will have a good impact for economic growth.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
MelissaAnderson11

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

Maybe when people own a lot of bitcoin and the price of each bitcoin is moderate, they can either keep it for themselves or sell it at that price it can give them a lot of money, maybe up to millions of dollars.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

when bitcoin is legalized by all countries and everyone accepts bitcoin as an option for digital transaction tool in trading or all economic activity. so that bitcoin users can be free to perform economic activities and will have a good impact for economic growth.
As of now bitcoin is already a good source of income by some many traders and with that they may find an at ease way of having profit but I do also believe that it will much comfortable and convinient to use by everyone if it is worldwidley accepted as mode of payment for all goods and sevices.

itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:40:08 AM

I think this can happen only when all (or at least many) countries will accept it. Following the example of Australia.
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
I think your questions should be when will people learn to understand what Bitcoin really all about. Some of you don’t understand Bitcoin ,like seriously. Don’t you know that Bitcoin isn’t meant for a normal usage just like you do with fiat.

It was made as a way to help people be in complete control of their money instead of the government controlling it. And it is volatile, the price will always be going up and down, that’s another thing about. So people will continue to see Bitcoin as an investment and not as a currency.

jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

when some shop receives payments with bitcoin, and lower fees than other online payment tools, then everyone will be very comfortable using bitcoin as a payment.
People will only feel comfortable in using the crypto currencies especially bitcoin at time when the acceptance rate of the bitcoin in the international market and at different shopping malls and places like that of restaurants, showrooms etc. will start accepting these crypto currencies and that people will find it more convenient to spend their crypto currencies than that of regular currencies.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

We see the volatility becoming smaller from time to time. But still it needs to be much more stable to be able to use it comfortable, as a way of payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: