Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12176 times)
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

comfortable people use btc when btc prices improve, now btc prices go down, if we invest btc now it will definitely lose, wait for the btc price to rise, we will definitely be comfortable with btc prices.

I suppose that people will be very comfortable with BTC when Bitcoin can become extremely popular. If they understand that the crypto operations are safe and fast, they will love it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

I think that people will feel comfortable using btc very soon because it is difficult not to see the obvious advantages of this currency. to my mind, it is better to use btc and ether than any other coin
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
When Bitcoin is approved by the government, people will use it freely. No one wants their money to lose value. Bitcoin has not been properly invested to be able to become stable. Bitcoin has a lot of good features, but because of the security of information, it also has a lot of worries about criminal activity.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
I think people will use Bitcoin more comfortably when it's more stable. Here I would like to mention the price fluctuation of Bitcoin. They will not want the value of their currency at highs and lows that affect their economic activity. Currently Bitcoin is still fluctuating prices quite often and it is not guaranteed for users to use more peace of mind. However, I believe it will soon be properly considered and widely used.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

People will feel comfortable on using Bitcoin once they have a proper knowledge about it, most of the people who hates Bitcoin are people who's judging it without trying it, I guess if it's demonstrated clearly they'll invest invest too, I can say that they'll really panic if they just invested without knowledge and experience a miserable loss. The only thing that will make people comfortable is by educating them how Bitcoin really works.
Having a fix and stable price is not a good thing because it always change the price, when people start buying coin so it makes the price high and when they sell so the price get low, but I think when the price of bitcoin will be high I am sure people will feel so happy with using bitcoin, now in several areas bitcoin has become legal and users are happy, satisfied with the situation, so no worries good time is on the way to come.
It is not possible for any of the crypto to invent a stable price. If the price of Bitcoin or any other altcoin if tried to be stabilize it will lose the interest of investors. The users may be happy with this process but the investors will not come to this system again. By the way the formation of crypto is by nature that it will fluctuate, it's price can't be stabilized.
Rianbook

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

I will feel comfortable when bitcoin can be recognized and accepted as a currency, so it is easy to use bitcoin as a payment, I will easily buy items that I like with bitcoin.
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

people will feel comfortable using BTC, if the government has set BTC to be legal and of course people will not be disturbed by the BTC ban.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

soon it will happen, now the TM bitcoin machine has spread all over the world and also many have been paying payments with bitcoin.

In my opinion there is no way everyone will use bitcoin until FIAT exists and it's a virtual currency so maybe only people from 18 to 65 will feel comfortable using it and older people can't switch we need a new generation for this.
When Bitcoin will make a big step to the market, because more markets will receive bitcoin as soon as possible This will be accepted by the world. But it will not replace FIAT in the near future, at least for another 20-30 years.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:01 AM

soon it will happen, now the TM bitcoin machine has spread all over the world and also many have been paying payments with bitcoin.

In my opinion there is no way everyone will use bitcoin until FIAT exists and it's a virtual currency so maybe only people from 18 to 65 will feel comfortable using it and older people can't switch we need a new generation for this.
When Bitcoin will make a big step to the market, because more markets will receive bitcoin as soon as possible This will be accepted by the world. But it will not replace FIAT in the near future, at least for another 20-30 years.

of course fiats wont be replaced by cryptos because fiats or local money is only the main stream currency while these other payment methods like cryptos , are only an alternative in order to be used on some other services . there is still a posibility that every people or every country will recognize and use cryptos even if fiats are still existed but that will surely takes some time to happen because many people said that cryptos are still on its infant stage , which means it has still a lot of devlopments before it can become perfect .
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

BTC adoption rate is already growing astronomically. Soon it won't matter what you want to purchase using BTC. It'll still maintain the status quo. And for the record, I don't think it can be spent as fiat, they both have different intrinsic values.
Melvyn_Garrett

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:43:55 AM

i think people will feel comfortable to use bitcoin as time goes by. When society starts to use bitcoin in there everyday life to buy everyday things, then bitcoin will become a normal commodity that people exchange on a daily basis. Of course this will take time and the performance of bitcoin on the whole will also determine when  people will feel comfortable to use bitcoin. Once financial institutions start using in their business transactions then slowly but surely society will also start using it.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:45:56 AM

It is just a matter of time, Bitcoin will hit the mainstream as it gradually finds its way through despite the numerous moves and regulations intended to halt its progress. Bitcoin is created in favour of the people and as the people get to understand the actual concept and benefits of Bitcoin, they will embrace it and start investing in it.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:44:49 AM

Because of the long confirmation time and transaction fee of BTC I doubt if it will gain that adoption of using it as payment, BTC itself is rather a store of value and other alts that complement BTC can be used for payment.

Indeed, in past few weeks many bitcoin user complaining about long confirmation transaction. Its take more than 7 hours my transaction complete. I am believe bitcoin will be store of value and long term investment rather than currency. I am more comfort using bitcoin if bitcoin regulated by government

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

comfortable people use btc when btc prices improve, now btc prices go down, if we invest btc now it will definitely lose, wait for the btc price to rise, we will definitely be comfortable with btc prices.

It's not just about the price that plays a major factor of how it will be comfortably utilized by people. Think about those newcomers and are just planning yet to join the party. Are they really have the idea how to use bitcoin as to how to trade it, use it to buy online goods, or even cashing them out for money? The ease of use of bitcoin is what i think will be the best idea to make this topic realizable, IMO.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

We crypto marketers are eager to trade the coin we have at all times and we all hope that bitcoin will be accepted at trading places and when Those who use bitcon or altcoin will be comfortable with the transaction
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Because of the long confirmation time and transaction fee of BTC I doubt if it will gain that adoption of using it as payment, BTC itself is rather a store of value and other alts that complement BTC can be used for payment.

Indeed, in past few weeks many bitcoin user complaining about long confirmation transaction. Its take more than 7 hours my transaction complete. I am believe bitcoin will be store of value and long term investment rather than currency. I am more comfort using bitcoin if bitcoin regulated by government

The delayed transactions of using bitcoin Is one of the major problem and I believed the development team of bitcoin already worked for It to fix as much as possible. To make those costumer well satisfied to use bitcoin for online transaction in blockchain.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

We cannot tell because we can just predict and my prediction is 5 years just wait up until that 5 year because as we can see people are hetting started to learn bitcoins and mist of them are loving it so that means we just need to wait for a few more years and the people will get comfortable with that. I Allotted 5 years to be sure
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

Well people feel comfortable when Bitcoin become mode of payments in every establishments around the world. When its function is like fiat money.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

It is an incredibly difficult question, but I think that it is ok to say that people already feel pretty comfortable using it, and so says the statistics of BTC transactions, crypto transactions as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

In my opinion, people will be comfortable with Bitcoin, if Bitcoin has become a valid digital currency or used in this world, and I'm sure at that time the price of Bitcoin will be very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: