Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12174 times)
ramuscular

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

Investing is a hot topic that many people talk about but very few do. More than saving money, you should learn to invest. I recommend to start small with investing only as much as you are comfortable with. Ease into the field step by step and get your feet wet with just 50 USD. Think of it like this: instead of buying that new watch or a new pair of shoes, challenge yourself and invest that capital in cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

People will fell comfortable to using Bitcoin if price of Bitcoin get stability and if every country except it as a best currency.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

I think feeling comfortable is all about bitcoin reviving with speed to 10k and above. It was my expectation to see bitcoin in the ten thousands but my dreams are all turned upside down.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

I think feeling comfortable is all about bitcoin reviving with speed to 10k and above. It was my expectation to see bitcoin in the ten thousands but my dreams are all turned upside down.
I think bitcoin will be comfortable to use if many countries legalize it, and many stores provide payment via btc. so automatically price of btc will increase along with increase of users
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

I think when all countries accept it. And all government make a law that protects the holders and users of bitcoin. And if they feel that bitcoin is safer now than ever.

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:06:52 AM

People will be comfortable using bitcoin if they possess enough knowledge and they understand the investments that they are going to buy and also they know how to face and accept risks.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

BTC is considered to be one of the most popular and trendy form of cryptocurrency right now. And I think that it is its advantage since many people all around the globe has an access to the digital world. However, not all people has an enough knowledge or even a little awareness about this. Hence, not all people feel comfortable in using it. Not all goods to be sold can be bought through a cryptocurrency and/or digital money. Moreover, in the online world, scamming is more vulnerable, thus, it is more risky to spend you money there. Although most of the times, those matter depends on us. If those issues of uncomfortable reasons will be properly addressed and resolved, only then people can really feel comfortable using BTC.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:34:40 AM

we all have the potential to hold bitcoin if the price does not shake it, it would be nice every day we monitor or find out the crypto market situation and the comfort we will feel.
meaamir

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

Join @blockfio for latest news

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:40:46 AM

I think current market situation is showing the same stuff to us. a good currency should have the same value though out decades. But i consider Bitcoin will function as Reserves for all crypto currencies. i am unable to see it as main circulate crypto currency. however all other currencies will be accepted world wide and most important the new ERA is here , the Stable Coins, Always Pegged with same amount in Fiat.

Telegram Group https://t.me/blockfio Latest Bounties List http://bit.ly/2Qsr2lA

Join Group for Latest Bounties, Listing, ICOs Alerts
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

when btc reached all or 99% of the worlds population,  i think that time price of BTC will be stable
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:51:55 AM

people will be comfortable using bitcoin when there is recognition and guarantee from the government to deal with transactions using bitcoin like transactists by using fiat money, this is proven that people today are still taboo to use bitcoin as a payment instrument in their transactions
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

people will be comfortable using bitcoin when there is recognition and guarantee from the government to deal with transactions using bitcoin like transactists by using fiat money, this is proven that people today are still taboo to use bitcoin as a payment instrument in their transactions
well, a lot of things that make it comfortable to use bitcoin. mainly because there are so many profits that we can get from bitcoin. well, besides that there are also many things we can learn from bitcoin. Well, everyone has their own story, so I am.
Dongquensiar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Peoples will feel comfort using bitcoin when government issuing regulation and i am believe it will happen soon. Government must be following technology advance and blockchain and cryptocurrency is one of it.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

In my opinion. using bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is as easy as using or spending our current fiat, as I can see it, using cryptocurrency is even better and easier to use, if you know about buying things online with the use of credit cards or using your debit card, its just quite the same when it comes to purchasing usng cryptocurrency, but the thing is, you dont have to worry about your limit, you can use all your money without the thinking that you could lose your account or your online wallet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

People that get involved in Bitcoin are either trader or just a bounty hunter that they think BTC can make fast and easy money for those unemployment people. Also because of the "trend" that every year price will be increased and higher than last year makes people more interested with BTC.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Gleoth

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

I think the time people feel comfortable using BTC or another cypto is when crypto become stable. They can not feel happy when today the price of BTC is 10k $ but in tomorrow its price is 8k $. Crypto is the new and young market and i think it need more time to becom balance and stable to familiar with people
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

In my opinion, people will feel comfortable with bitcoin when bitcoin can be accepted in all places and easy to use and the price of bitcoin also continues to rise so that it will continue to get profit.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

They are someone are comfortable to use bitcoin and have some people also are not comfortable ill think it's because bitcoin if the price of it in dump situation they afraid so maybe they make to sell or change their bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

People will start feeling comfortable in using cryptocurrency as a whole when governments start regulating it and more establishments accept them as payment. That together gives integrity to crypto. And if people can be educated that blockchain, the technology behind crypto, provides more transparency to the process/transaction then it would be soon that more people get comfortable with crypto. People may be wary of it right now because of news of bitcoin value going down. But just think that before, people wouldn't even consider the idea of going cashless and just paying for everything using their card. Nowadays, it's normal. There are even people who claim not to bring any cash with them.
Kingathur

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

I think people will be comfortable using BTC if the Price of it is stable but I don't think it will happen because crypto is really different from Fiat that's why not all people will use it or will be comfortable to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: