Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12183 times)
Antu3032

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

i think if the government legalizes bitcoin there will be convenience in investing. if the  crypto world is by declaring it as a legal kind of investments then we can hoped the only way to make all people feel comfortable.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

People will become comfortable using it when they realized that it is easier without consent from banks and government laws. But before that, the volatility level is still quite and issue. A wider adoption will change it.
besides that, if there are many shops whose payment uses bitcoin, because if it's still a bit, it will be difficult too. therefore legalization of bitcoin is needed, so that bitcoin can be used widely
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

people wiil fell comfortable when people will spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
Knowing that bitcoin was already banned in some countries, it will be a really hard thing that happens. In order to change people's mindset, we should show them more that bitcoin is not a bad thing for someone or for a country's economy. If we are not going to do anything about it, people will not be comfortable with the use of it anymore.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

People will become comfortable using it when they realized that it is easier without consent from banks and government laws. But before that, the volatility level is still quite and issue. A wider adoption will change it.
besides that, if there are many shops whose payment uses bitcoin, because if it's still a bit, it will be difficult too. therefore legalization of bitcoin is needed, so that bitcoin can be used widely
for me, I'm comfortable when looking for bitcoin. yeah, that's like a challenge for me. besides using it is also quite easy. so I think, other people also feel the same way. moreover bitcoin makes one's business potential come out.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

The people feel comfortable using bitcoin, when the time comes, that cryptocurrency is accepted worldwide, and anywhere you go there is an establishment that really accepts payments and transactions of cryptocurrency, and that bitcoin is accepted at any part of the world that recognized bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Yes. I believe that people will somehow feel comfortable using bitcoin is by the time when it is accepted worldwide. When people are freely using it in some transactions and the goverment or others doesn't making any issues about it. Using bitcoin is good somehow and if the world see that in positive way, they may accpet it and people will be comfortable using it as a currency in everyday exchanges or use.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
Knowing that bitcoin was already banned in some countries and many people now are thinking negatively over it, we can really say that it would take up a very long time before everyone gets comfortable with the use of it. Although it is hard, we should still be happy considering the fact that there's a possibility that all the people in the world will feel familiar and comfortable with the use of bitcoin.
People are comfortable using the Bitcoin as investment source as we know that the most relevant strategy is to buy in low market which is a type of benefit too in order to use less money for buying it and will be more in numbers. Those people who invest in low market are safe and they just need to wait with patience till high market which is the perfect way to end up your investment.
Kingathur

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

In my opinion, people will be comfortable using Bitcoin when our government would allow us to use it as money. We all know that the Government is quite threaten by bitcoin because they know its real potential in the market and specially in the market someday.
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

this is very simple. When the dollar depreciates by 200 percent, the cryptocurrency will prevail globally. No one will use other coins. The cryptocurrency will become the future. But the depreciation of the dollar is very difficult.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

I also don't know when users will feel calm using Bitcoin because their prices are very volatile, because I think at the moment I still feel more calm to use fiat for all transactions and investments, but I also set aside a bit of bitcoin to just wait for the price better for me to use

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

I also don't know when users will feel calm using Bitcoin because their prices are very volatile, because I think at the moment I still feel more calm to use fiat for all transactions and investments, but I also set aside a bit of bitcoin to just wait for the price better for me to use
maybe if bitcoiner has reached 50% of world population, then there will be a lot of convenience in using it for everyday life. but for now i use BTC already feel comfortable, because it provides benefits to economic life
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

When famous people start talking about it as if it is something awesome to have then more people would feel more comfortable about using BTC. Social Influencers are really influential hence the name.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

Only then people will use comfortably digital currencies, when the states will create all the conditions for their comfortable use. I think that this will not happen soon.
Actually it will depend on he individual. As the likes of me i do have a confort doing bitcoin investment from trading it with other crypto or just holding it in the digital wallet. The comfort will add up if you have also a good digital wallet and a local exchange which you are been used to do trading.
I think people will feel comfortable when the bitcoin become physically.We will able to protect it like we do with GOLD and Silver we can place them to any safe place where no one can reach there.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Imagine when people paying for a certain product, and the display price of BTC changes every time he walks into the store. In this case, I think people will not feel comfortable with BTC until the price is stable.

It means that you think, people will never have this feeling of comfort: Bitcoin price simply cannot be stable. I believe that the experienced traders feel comfortable.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.
well it could be right , i think bitcoin would never be convenience for transactiom cause the volatile of the price but still there a way like using pundi x project that helping people and merchant to accept transaction using cryptocurrency.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

People will start to use bitcoin when big named companies start to accept it, like the news about samsung on welcoming bitcoin as a payment for their transactions or when government told us to do so. In fact, there are people who feel comfortable using bitcoin as a money buying and selling stuffs online. Time will come that most of the people will use bitcoin as a regular currency, i hope so.
That is exactly right. AS long as your country does not have certain policies regarding a new system, that system cannot run in the country. In formulating the policies, the interest of both the users and the country are kept in mind so of course it will be more profitable if a new system is recognized by the government and the investors feel safe by investing their money. Besides, the government will also be able to charge a specific amount of tax on the users and it will improve the economy.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.
well it could be right , i think bitcoin would never be convenience for transactiom cause the volatile of the price but still there a way like using pundi x project that helping people and merchant to accept transaction using cryptocurrency.
in my opinion if that person can use or make a lot of money from investing. and can meet the family's economic needs. and can shop with bitcoin. and bitcoin is recognized by the state as a valid currency
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

As soon as they feel comfortable using no cash (only card, cell phones etc.) in a wider circle. In a lot of places it is obvious now to pay without cash, however, many still cannot imagine life without it.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

in my opinion if that person can use or make a lot of money from investing. and can meet the family's economic needs. and can shop with bitcoin. and bitcoin is recognized by the state as a valid currency
Bitcoin users will be comfortable if they will get benefit from using bitcoin, it is very easy because of its worldwide recognition, if we go to shop and we ask for payment using bitcoin, I am sure there will be no hurdles, now a day price is also being high because of popularity and acceptance of bitcoin, we can use travel using bitcoin as air travelling accepts bitcoin and all markets are having bitcoin system now so it is very comfortable for all of us,
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency... crypto currency is always risky because bitcoin price always up and dwon. I think people will be comfortable using BTC if the Price  of it is stable but I don't  think it will happen  because crypto are really different from Fiat that's why not all people will use it or will be comfortable to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: