Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tim14

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:52:23 AM

https://www.usecryptos.com/voting
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:13:17 AM

Please share your ideas about below future logo options.

1st 

2nd

3rd

Please comment on which one you liked and why. We will renew website, social pages and wallet with new logo and some other graphics

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:21:19 AM

The multisig based trustless anonymous wallet is very rare and unknown technology. Mammoth was in historically first modern crypto tested this and proven that system works. We will decide our new logo and renew our coming soon trustless wallet and websites and other social links.

I truly suggest to be part of this great promising community and act. We will change and redesign all current top cryptos, our tehcnology such a powerful we could not find an authority can verify us. It's cold fact.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:23:41 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:36:06 AM by Mammothcoin

Hey Mamm fans. Audio is done for the videos to promote Mamm Super +Supersend. I'm a little backed up though, won't be able to get the video finished before the 25th. But phase 2 comes out and I promise I'm all over it. I have versions for both Mamm and Super, done by different vocal performers.
@remistevens Ok this is great. I hope the video is going to help about our innovation to be understood. Please advice which logo you liked from above we can decide on it quick and move on.

We will make people understand our technology. Mammothcoin is better than litecoin or all others.

magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:57:33 AM

1st 

2nd

3rd

Please comment on which one you liked and why. We will renew website, social pages and wallet with new logo and some other graphics

All this logos looks like amateur works... Original logo looks more better Wink You need to find a professional designer.
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:05:25 AM

All this logos looks like amateur works... Original logo looks more better Wink You need to find a professional designer.

What do you not like about them?  Overall design is pretty similar in style with Bitcoin, Litecoin, and any number of other coins.   

Honestly the original logo looks like an 'm' with a weird mustache.  Mammoths don't have 4 tusk.  Right now it looks as tho the 'm' has 4 tusk coming from it.  If the original logo is kept it needs to be fixed.

In any case, those logos were just quick samples of some idea.  Any other ideas and suggestions are welcome. 
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:46:12 AM

A little observation and honesty

Couple days ago Mammoth made some movement and has since lost all the ground it had gained.  During this time there were talks about rebranding and moving the coin forward.  I think this sparked some new interest in the coin.  Since then the Devs have worked up a reorganization plan but has decided to keep the name.

Like several other have expressed, I feel the coin needs to be rebranded.  I'm glad we are working on a new logo, site, OP graphics and other changes.  This will help give the coin a better image but I'm not sure if it's enough.  When this new SuperSend addition becomes a major hit, the MammothCoin name doesn't do the coin justice.

I know the devs want to do some animal rights work and foundation donations.  I think this is a good idea.  I know several organizations that can be contacted for this.  I also know of a mammoth museum fairly close to where I live.  I was there a couple years ago.  They had uncovered some fossilized remains of a mammoth family and built a museum around it.  I'm sure we could make some kind of donation to them if you wanted to. 

What I'm getting at is these types of good deeds do not have to be abandoned if the coin was rebranded.  Mammoth coin will be one of the only two coins with this new SuperSend tech.  The most important feature of the coin is its ability to send crypto cash anonymously.  I really feel we should brand it accordingly. 

I'm not going to bring it up again.  This is just my honest opinion from an outside investor looking in.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:12:31 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:03:59 PM by finity

Hey Mamm fans. Audio is done for the videos to promote Mamm Super +Supersend. I'm a little backed up though, won't be able to get the video finished before the 25th. But phase 2 comes out and I promise I'm all over it. I have versions for both Mamm and Super, done by different vocal performers.
@remistevens Ok this is great. I hope the video is going to help about our innovation to be understood. Please advice which logo you liked from above we can decide on it quick and move on.

We will make people understand our technology. Mammothcoin is better than litecoin or all others.

i or j look good
finity

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:03:20 PM

Couple days ago Mammoth made some movement and has since lost all the ground it had gained.  During this time there were talks about rebranding and moving the coin forward.  I think this sparked some new interest in the coin.  Since then the Devs have worked up a reorganization plan but has decided to keep the name.

Like several other have expressed, I feel the coin needs to be rebranded.  I'm glad we are working on a new logo, site, OP graphics and other changes.  This will help give the coin a better image but I'm not sure if it's enough.  When this new SuperSend addition becomes a major hit, the MammothCoin name doesn't do the coin justice.

I know the devs want to do some animal rights work and foundation donations.  I think this is a good idea.  I know several organizations that can be contacted for this.  I also know of a mammoth museum fairly close to where I live.  I was there a couple years ago.  They had uncovered some fossilized remains of a mammoth family and built a museum around it.  I'm sure we could make some kind of donation to them if you wanted to. 

What I'm getting at is these types of good deeds do not have to be abandoned if the coin was rebranded.  Mammoth coin will be one of the only two coins with this new SuperSend tech.  The most important feature of the coin is its ability to send crypto cash anonymously.  I really feel we should brand it accordingly. 

I'm not going to bring it up again.  This is just my honest opinion from an outside investor looking in.

Exactly what i said about a week ago. I feel like a fresh start and leaving all the fud and negativity in the past behind, renew and focus on future
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:04:12 PM

Yes I decided to keep the initial route, lets see how much good presentation and promo makes difference.
Let me add this MammothCoin provides true anonymity at never ever seen in any other altcoin before. This is true a crypto has non centralized anonymity. It is also very fast. We will be best crypto providing support & bringing awareness for animal rights.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:05:17 PM

i or j look good
We need more Feedback, please contribute here your thoughts, you are shaping our future!

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:32:34 PM

Exactly what i said about a week ago. I feel like a fresh start and leaving all the fud and negativity in the past behind, renew and focus on future

+1
remistevens

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:35:11 PM

i or j look good
We need more Feedback, please contribute here your thoughts, you are shaping our future!

I like "i" the best, but I don't love it. I'd like to see that style, but with a more proper looking M with straight vertical lines. It will look tougher.

Also, my opinion, anything around the letter "M" is better than the actual image of a Mammoth. Helps diffuse some of the confusion in the marketing around having an extinct animal representing a brand new computer technology.
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:02:13 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:16:22 PM by magpr

i or j look good

You can check CLOAK logo competition thread for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642106.0 I think you can easy to understand which logos have amateurs designers and which logos have are professional designers. Here i can see only amateurs logo design works...
finity

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

i or j look good

I like "i" the best, but I don't love it. I'd like to see that style, but with a more proper looking M with straight vertical lines. It will look tougher.

Also, my opinion, anything around the letter "M" is better than the actual image of a Mammoth. Helps diffuse some of the confusion in the marketing around having an extinct animal representing a brand new computer technology.

Exactly what i thought, M needs to look harder and tougher in the total logo. On top of that the digital background can be more shaded out. With certain shadow or highlight details to let the m pop out more, just a 'M' it's clean, simple, symmetrical and looks proffesional.

i logo with a normal M as letter
remistevens

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:35:30 PM

You can check CLOAK logo competition thread for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642106.0 I think you can easy to understand which logos have amateurs designers and which logos have are professional designers. Here i can see only amateurs logo design works...

I agree that the top picks for Cloak are better than anything here, but I'd say much of the rest of the work there is comparable to this work. I appreciate the effort too.

Personally, I think one of the best is #26 on their thread. Very simple. One colour, one texture. I'd like to see something like that for Mammoth with a straighter M. As simple as a red dot, with a strong looking M knocked out inside it could do the trick.

I do like keeping red for Mammoth also. Its a strong colour, and I'm used to seeing it for Mammoth by now.

Although, I do like that they use lock images too, that is very appropriate. Maybe we use a treasure chest, a vault or something? . . .Just thinking
remistevens

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:37:50 PM

A red vault with soft corners and a knocked out M on it. That might look cool.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:20:47 PM

i or j look good

+1
remistevens

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:44:10 PM

Phase 2 coming out in just 4 days right? Awesome. We will finally know for sure about this exciting tech... Its going to get real hard to find coins for sale soon. Then all bets are in. Then the release.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:33:22 AM

Phase 2 coming out in just 4 days right? Awesome. We will finally know for sure about this exciting tech... Its going to get real hard to find coins for sale soon. Then all bets are in. Then the release.
Yes exactly, our technology is very advanced and can not be duplicated easy, we will be long time alone with our trustless system.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: