Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

Replace OP by the post i just made

I think it's been mentioned, a new thread would grab more attention.

Hehe yea, that was me saying it, guess we might as well wait till website and the other graphics are finished, this is just a start.
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:49:15 PM

Who will miss the chance to buy mammoth at this price is crazy.
We will see in a couple of days the price slowly rise.
mrsureka

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:04:56 PM

Are you sure because even supercoin price not increasing in that pace.
fabula

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:15:05 PM

Are you sure because even supercoin price not increasing in that pace.

Only the death is sure in our life.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mammothcoin price is following supercoin price.
Previous mini-pump from supercoin till 5k followed a mammothcoin pump to 1200 sat.
Supercoin is harder to rise. Don't forget supercoin got a pump till 15k on june. So there are some bagholder ready to sell if price will encrease.
I will not be surprise is super will go again to 5k and then back to 2 for the fourth time.
Mammothcoin is "virgin" on that way. So, within a while he could go over 2k at any time from night to day.

Dev release theyr promises. P2p anon work excellent.
I have take part of both mammoth and super betatest and talked with both of them.
So, 100% trust!  Wink

Swag

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:29:30 PM

New logo looks really nice.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:09:07 PM

Mammothcoin is the Truly Decentralized Anonymous Crypto Currency. *based on multisig
Do not allow devs to control your coins! under name of anonymity. We are the first anon crypto do not relay on centralized master nodes.

If you don't mind me asking, from which coin was Mammoth Coin forked? Thanks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

finity

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:36:24 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 10:05:29 PM by finity

Mammothcoin is the Truly Decentralized Anonymous Crypto Currency. *based on multisig
Do not allow devs to control your coins! under name of anonymity. We are the first anon crypto do not relay on centralized master nodes.

You can read it in this older post i reposted for you Smiley

Phase-2 of the anonymous wallet is to provide a trustless system, and a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system. Again the characteristics of the trustless system are:
-   Each party will do the best they can by gaining (e.g. coins).
-   Whenever possible, they will cheat to gain advantages.
-   They will not sacrifice their own benefits to do damages (e.g. cheat).
-   They will do damages even they don’t gain anything (make others lose, but they themselves will not lose, they may not gain either).

In phase-2, the sender of the coin will pick randomly any qualified peers as mixer and guarantor, to send the coins anonymously. This is a truely de-centralized p2p coinjoin system, which has no central authority at all in whatever format. Any qualified peers (eg holding enough coins in his wallet) can become the middle points of the transfer (of course if he wants, he can turn off the "service" from the config file).

This system is much more complex than the phase-1 mixer solution we already completed. It involves intensive usage of multisig addresses and transactions, with mini-escrows established so to constrian various parties involved and guarantee the smooth transfers of the fund.

I am glad to report that we've made significant progress on the phase-2 work.

First, we have defined a complex scheme that coordinate the anonymous send, and it guarantees that all different parties involved will behave correctly, because otherwise they will lose their own coins (mini-escrows in effect).

Second, we have fixed some significant bugs in the code that prevent some multisig features from working correctly. As some of you probably know, the Bitcoin codebase created the multisig system and it has some intensive testing there and many bugs fixed. Bitcoin uses protocol version of 700xx. All the PoW/PoS codebase, however, follows the NovaCoin codebase, which is currently at protocol codebase 60015. The multisig system is unfortunately not working in the 600xx codebase. And porting the whole 700xx to PoW/PoS is a siginicant of change, involves many complete code rewrites. We have successfully fixed the multisig address and transaction system in codebase 600xx without porting the whole new code over. This way it guaratees the smooth development/enhancement of SuperCoin and MammothCoin.

Now all basic building blocks especially the multisig addresses and transactions work great, we are in the process of implementing the whole phase-2 scheme. We can not reveal the details now, but we will publish whitepapers gradually on this and we will provide weekly updates to the community on our progress.

As you understand, devs all have their daily jobs and we are focusing on this whenever we have spare time. Our track record to deliver phase-1 is excellent. Our SuperSend mixer coinjoin solution is one of the best: intuitive, simple to use, fast and very reliable. This team knows exactly what it's doing and we are a very capable team, knowing all the details of the coin codebase, and is able to deliver as promised. So please understand that while we will do our best to communicate with community our progress, we can not be in the thread every day, and we need to focus to accomplish our implementation, there are a lot of work as you could imagine. Post your questions if any, we will try to answer as much as possible.
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:10:44 AM

let me update OP. This i like to see from community, supporting the project. Thanks a lot.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:21:31 AM

It is not possible to fork MammothCoin trustless system. Our codes are not yet public. We don't plan to do so. Otherwise we will see lots ofcopy cats. Other who wants to do own trustless multisig system have to work a lot.  And they have to be very very smart people. It's not for usual developer to make such a system. It requires real team work by highly experienced people.

Here we have at MammothCoin most  modern anonymous system. It has no need mixer wallets, we make all network ready to be mixer. There is a lot differences with old anonymous systems (need centralized mixers) and Mammothcoin truly trustless system.

I updated OP, will compile new wallet with new images comes from #kusoni. We will update new website.
And we will start heavy  promotions as soon as graphics ready.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:32:16 AM

Replace OP by the post i just made

I think it's been mentioned, a new thread would grab more attention.

We have still time allow us finishing new wallet, OP, website and social updates then we can plan a new thread anytime.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:33:16 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 05:34:03 AM by Mammothcoin

Dev's, we need more promotion!
Agree, we have plans to advertise Mammothcoin as soon as restoration cycles completes. If you know any one who can good market  let us know meanwhile we can make a deal.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:07:50 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 08:33:12 AM by Mammothcoin

Did anyone try the new wallet. it just updated check it from new op.

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:24:57 PM

Just updated to it now and seems to be working fine.

Have 11 active connections to MAMM network and 5 anon (SuperSend) service nodes available. Staking is also fine.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:38:07 PM

latest release is squeaky-clean   Smiley

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/86d6aaaaf055b5906b055d5e08199a479b96547e17a6087075da1eb7f1bfe9fc/analysis/1409322955/

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

Just updated to it now and seems to be working fine.

Have 11 active connections to MAMM network and 5 anon (SuperSend) service nodes available. Staking is also fine.

Thanks, i feel better after this feedback.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

The link added to the OP.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:28:50 PM

I just downloaded and synchronized my wallet perfectly . New logo is amazing and look very impressive now. 
finity

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:36:07 PM

Dev what is going on right now? You should get a team doing marketing and PR and stuff let them spam the living hell out of people.

Let people put MAMM in their signature, just make something up Tongue

We just need something nobody has done before or do everything better
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:05:47 AM

We are getting some good feedback from the SuperCoin team. 

Btw, we should put the new logo on the wallet like Mammoth did.

Tell me the size Dev I will make fix it for the wallet

wow nice!

yes i like that logo too Smiley

We are not done with the wallet.  This was just a rough update to see the new logo and splash.  I've put together new icons for the Devs as well.  They should have a new update on that soon. 
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:10:15 AM

I just downloaded and synchronized my wallet perfectly . New logo is amazing and look very impressive now.  
Kuriso did good job.

Thank you, we will soon also update OP, Socials and website and start promotions after that

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: