Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:33:24 PM

Question for anyone that is staking right now.  How often are you seeing payments?  Once a day?  or more? 

I'm curious because that first day I got 24, followed by 0.3 a few hours later.  Then yesterday I received a single stake for 6 coins.  I guess I'm used to seeing payments every hour or every few hours (but at least 5 a day) with some of my other wallets.  Just curious what you guys are experiencing.

in 6 days time i got 2 mining payments, one of 4 and one of 8 DCM
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:12:32 PM

i come to report this ...well i got my stake finaly today morning Cheesy ....

now i moved all my DCM to bittrex ... then resend them to wallets into smaller parts as 350 DCM per trans ... so its easier to stake

You don't have to do that if you already have them into the wallet Smiley
There will be no issue

I think he was having issues before with his wallet not staking.  He transferred larger sums into his wallet and it didn't stake.  So he moved everything out, and then back in, in smaller increments on the devs recommendation and it worked.  I have done large sum transfers myself, but I never had an issue with staking.
GTO73

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:43:38 PM

How much time it's needed for receive the first stake coins?
merk475

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:54:37 PM

Coins have to be in your wallet for 24 hours.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:55:33 PM

i got my stakes today ... got 5xxx DCM .... deposited into wallet at 5/6/2014
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:04:43 PM

Oh wow! You guys are in for a rude awaking!  Grin
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:12:53 PM

stolen money give bad luck and karma ... for you and your family
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:18:16 PM

What do you mean stolen money?? I did not take anything.. you're team leader Kreative fired me, did not ask for any coins or even talk with me about it first. I have spent the btc on a marketing campaign, I will be traveling the bitcoin conferences and telling people to check out dcm...
My job is done and I have not stolen one penny!

You guys are going to lose everything though!

Mark my words.
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:20:24 PM

What do you mean stolen money?? I did not take anything.. you're team leader Kreative fired me, did not ask for any coins or even talk with me about it first. I have spent the btc on a marketing campaign, I will be traveling the bitcoin conferences and telling people to check out dcm...

Mark my words.

just shut up and go away ....
merk475

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

Mark my words.

If you're job is done, why not just leave us alone, instead of coming in here to try and destroy things?  Just leave DCM be, and move on to something else. 
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:25:41 PM

i come to report this ...well i got my stake finaly today morning Cheesy ....

now i moved all my DCM to bittrex ... then resend them to wallets into smaller parts as 350 DCM per trans ... so its easier to stake

You don't have to do that if you already have them into the wallet Smiley
There will be no issue

I think he was having issues before with his wallet not staking.  He transferred larger sums into his wallet and it didn't stake.  So he moved everything out, and then back in, in smaller increments on the devs recommendation and it worked.  I have done large sum transfers myself, but I never had an issue with staking.

I have one big(ger) sum moved into my wallet. (initial IPO purchase) and after 24 hours staking, time expected to receive went from 12 minutes to 3 minutes, another 24 hours later it went from 3 minutes to 2 minutes...
Probably it is normal but it is very frustrating to see 3 minutes for 24 hours!  Tongue

Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:29:05 PM

Mark my words.

You are not needed or welcomed on our thread. You made your statements and accusations, if you continue we will create a moderated thread and delete every post you make. Just go away Bob, there's no reason anymore for you to stay here, let the past be the past. Remember this, all I asked was that you delete your posts on other coins threads, this is how you got to this point. You don't need attention anymore, just move on.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:35:31 PM

Mark my words.

You are not needed or welcomed on our thread. You made your statements and accusations, if you continue we will create a moderated thread and delete every post you make. Just go away Bob, there's no reason anymore for you to stay here, let the past be the past. Remember this, all I asked was that you delete your posts on other coins threads, this is how you got to this point. You don't need attention anymore, just move on.

Just ignore the low life scammer Smiley
That ignore button is bliss
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

Mark my words.

Speaking of other coin threads, why dont you tell everyone here how you are the one of the main devs on HMY.. I think everyone has a right to know... you see everyone... when this IPO did so well, kreative told me he was gonna do a copycat asap to earn him some extra btc... when I saw HMY I freaked out but had no thought that maybe kreative was behind it. After doing some research, speaking to some people and this whole fiasco I came to the information that kreative was behind this from moment one..

Great "team leader? you guys have here.

Runs IPOs to scam,
scams coinbase for over 2K usd.
puts his wifes account in the -800$ due to the 2K coinbase scam
was involved with emc2, but because, once again coinbase.. he had to leave that position
was going to go to comicon dressed as albert einstein but again, due to screwing coinbase he could not..

I would also like to add that he screwed coinbase around the same time of his wedding anniversary, the trip his wife and him were taking to celebrate was to comicon. But... coinbase took the funds out of his wifes account after they tried his but got NSF on the day of their anniversary..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE, I GOT YOU TO -800 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE I SCREWED COINBASE TO GAMBLE ON SPAINCOIN!!

Now that's really a team leader I want working with my investment..

HAHAH..

Jer,

Get a job,
feed ur wife, not have her feed you and maybe I'll ease up.. oh yeah.,.. go ahead, start a new thread.. moderate it.. as you wish sucka!
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:57:40 PM

Oh wow! You guys are in for a rude awaking!  Grin

Mark my words.

Speaking of other coin threads, why dont you tell everyone here how you are the one of the main devs on HMY.. I think everyone has a right to know... you see everyone... when this IPO did so well, kreative told me he was gonna do a copycat asap to earn him some extra btc... when I saw HMY I freaked out but had no thought that maybe kreative was behind it. After doing some research, speaking to some people and this whole fiasco I came to the information that kreative was behind this from moment one..

Runs IPOs to scam,
was involved with emc2, but because, once again coinbase.. he had to leave that position
was going to go to comicon dressed as albert einstein but again, due to screwing coinbase he could not..

I would also like to add that he screwed coinbase around the same time of his wedding anniversary, the trip his wife and him were taking to celebrate was to comicon. But... coinbase took the funds out of his wifes account after they tried his but got NSF on the day of their anniversary..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE, I GOT YOU TO -800 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE I SCREWED COINBASE TO GAMBLE ON SPAINCOIN!!

HAHAH..

Jer,

Get a job,
feed ur wife, not have her feed you and maybe I'll ease up.. oh yeah.,.. go ahead, start a new thread.. moderate it.. as you wish sucka!

Fuck off pest, you are a low life scammer
But don't worry, you'll have a nice surprise Wink

You'll be surprised how many information does an internet provider from canada gives about you by a phone call

Cheers
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

I took part in a give-away once on this forum and got banned for 7 days... This guy is messes around all the time an never gets banned?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:07:35 PM

Oh wow! You guys are in for a rude awaking!  Grin

Mark my words.

Runs IPOs to scam,

HAHAH..

Jer,

Get a job,

Fuck off pest, you are a low life scammer
But don't worry, you'll have a nice surprise Wink

You'll be surprised how many information does an internet provider from canada gives about you by a phone call

Cheers

LOL, YEAH DUDE.. COME CHECK ME, IM IN VILLE ST LAURENT, MONTREAL QUEBEC!
merk475

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:08:18 PM

Ignore the troll.  Don't even respond.  That's what he's looking for. 
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:11:03 PM

keep them coming !

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#DCM
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:28:53 PM

Umm, can I ask why no one will buy DCM from me at 10,000 satoshi... I mean.. dammm.. that was the IPO price and not one single investor is willing to pay that now..

not looking to good.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: