Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

Like the coin, the team and the fact that they seem to have a roadmap. Huge upside potential.

Don't like the BobSurplus (Destroyer of EMC2) troll. Glad the team dumped him early on.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:15:06 PM

Bob please. Why are you doing this?

If you got an argument with the Devs... its no point trolling here. They already received the money, theres nothing we can do about it.

You're only damaging the actual investors who did not do anything to you. In fact, they all trusted you and even gave you their money during IPO.

Those are the only people you're causing harm to with your behaviour...

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:18:21 PM

If you got an argument with the Devs... its no point trolling here. They already received the money, theres nothing we can do about it.

You're only damaging the actual investors who did not do anything to you. In fact, they all trusted you and even gave you their money during IPO.

Those are the only people you're causing harm to with your behaviour...

I feel you, you make sense.. I;m just trying to save you guys a few bucks though... if the coin keeps going like this you'll lose it all..

Anyway.. I'm gone from tomorrow for a bit.. decided it was time to take another little trip. so I'll be MIA for the next few days!

Good luck!
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:29:16 PM

DCM to the mooon bitchezzz
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:41:31 PM

Why would you want to do anything about the fact that the devs have received the IPO money? They've (so far) proven that it's still there and they seem intent on spending it responsibly.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:52:41 PM

The thing is we dont care.. if you bought your first btc and they were less then 15 bucks, you wouldn't care either. Now its all about the fun and the game!

Strange concept to me, but I guess to each their own. If I hit it big with btc early on and had so much money, I'd think I could find much better ways to spend my time than trolling on a forum. I mean, there must be many other fun things to do. Again, maybe that's just me.

Well, like you said "to each their own" I have traveled the world, put away for retirement, purchased property, I have all the cars I want and shopping bores me. My GF is a FT student so I have a fair share of time on my hands..

When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to...

You're poor as fuck, you leak frustration...
You panic like a retard because you bought DCM in with the BTC from the IPO, and now, you are angry cause you're out of the team, desperately trying to bake this coin look bad.

I see lots of people like you... "look at me, I have so much money, I travel the world..."

You're a pest dude, stealing 22 BTC from an IPO...you're poor as fuck believe me...poor in any way possible, intelligence, money, character...I bet you even have an ugly fat wife...because you're frustration on this forum is out of the charts...

So stop dreaming with your eyes wide opened...
The truth is too clear...you're a sad sad person, who never achieved something in his life, and is craving for attention on the internet
I mean...how low you must be to threaten somebody on the internet to pay you BTC...
steady712

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:04:48 PM

Just ignore him. We have a good project, the devs just need time.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:34:21 PM

Just ignore him. We have a good project, the devs just need time.

+1
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:58:21 AM

The thing is we dont care.. if you bought your first btc and they were less then 15 bucks, you wouldn't care either. Now its all about the fun and the game!

Strange concept to me, but I guess to each their own. If I hit it big with btc early on and had so much money, I'd think I could find much better ways to spend my time than trolling on a forum. I mean, there must be many other fun things to do. Again, maybe that's just me.

Well, like you said "to each their own" I have traveled the world, put away for retirement, purchased property, I have all the cars I want and shopping bores me. My GF is a FT student so I have a fair share of time on my hands..

When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to...

You panic like a retard because you bought DCM in with the BTC from the IPO, and now, you are angry cause you're out of the team, desperately trying to bake this coin look bad.

I see lots of people like you... "look at me, I have so much money, I travel the world..."

You're a pest dude, stealing 22 BTC from an IPO...you're poor as fuck believe me...poor in any way possible, intelligence, money, character...I bet you even have an ugly fat wife...because you're frustration on this forum is out of the charts...

The truth is too clear...you're a sad sad person, who never achieved something in his life, and is craving for attention on the internet
I mean...how low you must be to threaten somebody on the internet to pay you BTC...

Yeah.. ok... I have btc so old its collecting dust. I'm talking 50 BTC blocks still in tact in my wallets. Dont be greedy and maybe you'll have some money too one day!

dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:54:57 AM

When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to.

Yeah.. ok... I have btc so old its collecting dust. I'm talking 50 BTC blocks still in tact in my wallets. Dont be greedy and maybe you'll have some money too one day!

you said smart ppl got out early but u were left with 40k, you couldn't sell, now you are asking if anyone wants to buy 100k, if you were as rich as you claim, you wouldn't even be worried about selling this, you would just stick them in a wallet and forget about them, i call bullshit on almost every single thing u have claimed, i think you have fuck all money, because ppl with shitloads of money, don't carry on like you do, you say u have all the cars u want..i bet there real nice since your filthy rich, if u have what u claim prove it, take a picture of you in front of your cars holding up a piece of paper with ur user name on it, and post it here for all to see, would take 2 min and prove me wrong, but you wont do it, because your full of shit, any one with as much cash as u don't rip off 20btc, i think you still live in your mothers basement, but you could take the photo, and shut me up..bet u don't
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:00 AM

you said smart ppl got out early but u were left with 40k, you couldn't sell, now you are asking if anyone wants to buy 100k, if you were as rich as you claim, you wouldn't even be worried about selling this, you would just stick them in a wallet and forget about them, i call bullshit on almost every single thing u have claimed, i think you have fuck all money, because ppl with shitloads of money, don't carry on like you do, you say u have all the cars u want..i bet there real nice since your filthy rich, if u have what u claim prove it, take a picture of you in front of your cars holding up a piece of paper with ur user name on it, and post it here for all to see, would take 2 min and prove me wrong, but you wont do it, because your full of shit, any one with as much cash as u don't rip off 20btc, i think you still live in your mothers basement, but you could take the photo, and shut me up..bet u don't

It's pointless to argue with a troll in such a manner. All you need to know about him is:
When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to.

Rich or poor, it doesn't matter. Bob is what his signature claims he is.

Better to talk about the coin than a person trolling. At least it may be a more interesting conversation that way.
clockers25

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:23:49 AM

Haha
+1111111
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:34:18 AM

It's pointless to argue with a troll in such a manner. All you need to know about him is:

Rich or poor, it doesn't matter. Bob is what his signature claims he is.

Better to talk about the coin than a person trolling. At least it may be a more interesting conversation that way.
yeah ur right...just so sick of some ppl on this forum, it has the highest concentration of assholes i have ever witnessed, lots of nice ppl here 2, but yeah...it's getting old
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:54:38 AM

yeah ur right...just so sick of some ppl on this forum, it has the highest concentration of assholes i have ever witnessed, lots of nice ppl here 2, but yeah...it's getting old

It does actually have the highest concentration I've run across too. I'm sure plenty of forums out there have more, but they aren't ones I've ever frequented. When I first started here, I wondered where was forum moderation, and if I had stumbled into a forum with some of the most immoral + immature people in the world.

I think part of the problem is that this forum has a high preponderance of young guys who became rich based on pure luck. Add in a bit of alpha male mentality + stockbroker personalities + flat out thieves. And then no forum moderation, and where trolling/fud can be profitable if done correctly, and we get what we have here. It's been described as a cesspool, and quite often it's correct in more ways than one.
dadon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:07:47 AM

It does actually have the highest concentration I've run across too. I'm sure plenty of forums out there have more, but they aren't ones I've ever frequented. When I first started here, I wondered where was forum moderation, and if I had stumbled into a forum with some of the most immoral + immature people in the world.

I think part of the problem is that this forum has a high preponderance of young guys who became rich based on pure luck. Add in a bit of alpha male mentality + stockbroker personalities + flat out thieves. And then no forum moderation, and where trolling/fud can be profitable if done correctly, and we get what we have here. It's been described as a cesspool, and quite often it's correct in more ways than one.
yes i agree completely, i try to ignore it but it's hard, i'm sure u know lol, anyway i like this coin and i think it has a bright future, the brighter it gets the more FUD we will see, so i guess we better get used to it  Cheesy
helping hands

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:23:41 AM

DCM now second on Poloniex voting (as the most voted for coin just got listed).

If you haven't voted yet, do so and DCM could be next.

https://poloniex.com/voting
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:58:24 AM

Voted, but as I said before, you can't have a better use for IPO funds than forcing our way onto Mintpal.  We'll get a huge infusion of people, energy, and ideas.  If we can get onto Poloniex from sheer votes, I will be pleasantly surprised.

merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:00:34 AM

#254 on Mintpal with 178 votes.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:38:22 AM

Voted, but as I said before, you can't have a better use for IPO funds than forcing our way onto Mintpal.  We'll get a huge infusion of people, energy, and ideas.  If we can get onto Poloniex from sheer votes, I will be pleasantly surprised.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised regarding Poloniex. We have a plan in the works, details to be revealed soon.

If we vote ourselves to Mintpal at this point, we'll see one pump and then a huge dump. It's just not worth the use of our IPO funds.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:25:12 AM

Name:   Bobsurplus
Activity:   210
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 05, 2013, 03:53:06 PM

yeah, he made millions on the BTC price rise but he only registered on BTCTalk in December of 2013.

Canadian fucking scammer.

He wears sunglasses inside a room Smiley, what do you expect.
He needs to scam people on the internet to feed his kid
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: