Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:45:56 AM

I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I'm here and following all the latest happenings. There will soon be some new information on the marketing front which will use a small amount of the IPO funds. Everything spent will be documented and agreed upon before moving forward.

Speaking of which, I will be attending a consumer / business trade show at the end of July in San Francisco. What's your opinion on spending some IPO money on business cards and flyers to hand out at the event?

Developing the future of crypto.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:24:38 AM

I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I'm here and following all the latest happenings. There will soon be some new information on the marketing front which will use a small amount of the IPO funds. Everything spent will be documented and agreed upon before moving forward.

Speaking of which, I will be attending a consumer / business trade show at the end of July in San Francisco. What's your opinion on spending some IPO money on business cards and flyers to hand out at the event?

Fabulous to hear! The coin could use some publicity. It's a coin with one of the biggest budgets, still the community remains to be rather small.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:42:12 AM

Fabulous to hear! The coin could use some publicity. It's a coin with one of the biggest budgets, still the community remains to be rather small.
The problem of us having a small community will soon be partially alleviated; expect an announcement today or tomorrow. We will also be starting a community site of our own probably this week.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:11:45 AM

The problem of us having a small community will soon be partially alleviated; expect an announcement today or tomorrow. We will also be starting a community site of our own probably this week.

Thanks for the update!
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:16:22 AM

Sounds good. Thanks for keeping us updated; it's good to know that things are moving forward.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:19:11 AM

Great news, looking forward to the update  Cheesy
CoinManiac

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:19:48 AM

I hope the coin crosses the IPO price again

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:34:56 AM

I am 100% certain it will. The question of course is when exactly that will be, but it will happen in the not-so-distant future. Anybody who bought over the last few days will have some extra-nice returns.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:39:57 AM

I am 100% certain it will. The question of course is when exactly that will be, but it will happen in the not-so-distant future. Anybody who bought over the last few days will have some extra-nice returns.

Wanna bet that it never settles over 10K again? Also, why do you guys think it would be good to get on poloniex? You cant even support any volume on the one exchange your on even though that exchange sees over 2000 btc a day. You guys are missing the big picture.. you need investors who will keep the price at a certain point.. oh waitttt.. you had that when you had me on the team.. Now I'm gone and all of my investors just made a nice score with cloak. 18K sat -40K sat in one day.

Smiley
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:18:29 AM

Wanna bet that it never settles over 10K again? Also, why do you guys think it would be good to get on poloniex? You cant even support any volume on the one exchange your on even though that exchange sees over 2000 btc a day. You guys are missing the big picture.. you need investors who will keep the price at a certain point.. oh waitttt.. you had that when you had me on the team.. Now I'm gone and all of my investors just made a nice score with cloak. 18K sat -40K sat in one day.

Smiley
photos or your poor and live with you mother.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:22:18 AM

Smiley

Ofc hes a poor cheap ass...Why would you want to steal BTC from other on the internet Smiley)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:23:10 AM

Smiley

Well then I'm poor and live with my mom. for those that know me its not an issue, but for the poor trolls it is, you really think someone like myself would post pics of where I live or the cars I drive.. Cheesy
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:27:51 AM

Smiley

Well then I'm poor and live with my mom. for those that know me its not an issue, but for the poor trolls it is, you really think someone like myself would post pics of where I live or the cars I drive.. Cheesy

No, someone like yourself scams people on the net.
Well, what can I say, that proves a lot more things compared to what you're saying you retarded monkey....
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:33:17 AM

Smiley

Well, what can I say, that proves a lot more things compared to what you're saying you retarded monkey....

WHAT SCAM???

1- Nobody EVER asked me for any BTC back!! NOT EVEN ONCE!
2- I am still using the funds to promote DCM via flying me around the world to talk to people at bitcoin conferences and anywhere else I can tell people about DCM
3- THE IPO INVESTORS I BROUGHT IN SAW 3-4X THEIR INVESTMENT AND HAVE ALSO SEEN SIMILAR RESULTS ON CLOAK! 950btc volume yesterday alone, and today has not started yet! hint hint wink wink!!

GET OFF MY ASS!
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:34:57 AM

I buy this coin at 0.00026, for now i'm losing, happily a spent only 0.21 bitcoin, but for me is much, now this 0.21 bitcoin are 0.05-6  Cry
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:43:48 AM

Smiley

WHAT SCAM???

2- I am still using the funds to promote DCM via flying me around the world to talk to people at bitcoin conferences and anywhere else I can tell people about DCM
3- THE IPO INVESTORS I BROUGHT IN SAW 3-4X THEIR INVESTMENT AND HAVE ALSO SEEN SIMILAR RESULTS ON CLOAK! 950btc volume yesterday alone, and today has not started yet! hint hint wink wink!!

GET OFF MY ASS!

Stop lying monkey...You are promoting shit...
What you're talking to people? "yo...look, I have this many DCM coins, nobody want to buy my coins at 10k so I can feed my kid, because I bought in at 30k, at least help me to get out 30% of my investment..."

Fuck off moron, at least do yourself some good and see how pathetic you sound and stop acting like a retard...

1...you say dump this coin, it will never go up...
2...you say, I promote DCM by flying around the world to talk at conferences....

Lol...you're a pathetic scammer who orchestrates pumps and dump on twiter...fuck off already, get a real job

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:51:42 AM

Smiley

WHAT SCAM???

GET OFF MY ASS!

What you're talking to people? "yo...look, I have this many DCM coins, nobody want to buy my coins at 10k so I can feed my kid, because I bought in at 30k, at least help me to get out 30% of my investment..."

Fuck off moron, at least do yourself some good and see how pathetic you sound and stop acting like a retard...

2...you say, I promote DCM by flying around the world to talk at conferences....

Lol...you're a pathetic scammer who orchestrates pumps and dump on twiter...fuck off already, get a real job

You must be retarded? Have you ever been to the doctor to check up on this, it could be something serious, you seem to have zero comprehension of what you read and you talk out off your ass. I'm truly sorry, you're either in investor who bought my coin at 35-38 and are now taking a bath,  or an early investor with FAT GREEDY EYES who did not know that you ALWAYS sell when the going gets good!

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER, WELL BTC WILL!
merk475

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:58:07 AM

^^^  lol....."my" coin.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:58:21 AM

Smiley

WHAT SCAM???

GET OFF MY ASS!

You must be retarded? Have you ever been to the doctor to check up on this, it could be something serious, you seem to have zero comprehension of what you read and you talk out off your ass. I'm truly sorry, you're either in investor who bought my coin at 35-38 and are now taking a bath,  or an early investor with FAT GREEDY EYES who did not know that you ALWAYS sell when the going gets good!

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER, WELL BTC WILL!

Smiley))))))
No dude, you are the one who bought in at 35k Smiley)), I bought at 10k from IPO

Fuck off already, you look pathetic
merk475

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:59:12 AM

Bob....just go on your trip and GTFO.

On a side note....Bittrex is down.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: