Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:25:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82556 times)
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:01:25 PM

I am still watching dcm, keep up the good work guys.

What good work?? Where?? The only ones doing any good work for DCM and Serious, AhumanbeingX and aszu... The rest are just losers who are slowly siphoning what;s left of the IPO btc!

And you're a bitter fool that does nothing but troll DCM & HMY threads.  

Thought you were leaving to go on vacation?  What, couldn't stay away?  Just want to spread your FUD, and miss the company of the thread posters here?

STFU.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:05:27 PM

What good work?? Where?? The only ones doing any good work for DCM and Serious, AhumanbeingX and aszu... The rest are just losers who are slowly siphoning what;s left of the IPO btc!

The only thief here is you. But since you said that you will be travelling the world to tell people about DCM (emphasis on future tense) let me tell you very clearly: You are no longer on the team, you have no mandate to represent DCM and I hereby ask you officially to return your IPO funds to a project member of your choice.
merk475

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:08:34 PM

I hope this settles the issue. I'm getting sort of tired of having to explain myself here every 2 days. If we wanted to scam you we would have taken the funds, ran away and you would have never heard from us again.

Seriously, all this information could be found by going back a few pages.  Those of us that have been here from the beginning, don't need to be reassured every 2 days.  I know you guys are working and you are all extremely active.  I do like that you (Wallensein) and Kreative are on here almost every day, and are here to answer questions from current investors and potential future ones.  Keep doing what you're doing and stay active like you have been, and you won't get any griping from me.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:09:41 PM

Oh wow. DCM has less then 2.5 btc daily volume and there are no buyers either. The coin is OFFICIALLY DEAD!

Yeah, it's a shame that volume never changes for cryptos, and if a coin ever has low volume, even once, it's officially dead forever. Oh well...

I see Darkcoin is at about 5.4 btc volume on bittrex today, so I guess it's officially dead too.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:10:30 PM

The only thief here is you. But since you said that you will be travelling the world to tell people about DCM (emphasis on future tense) let me tell you very clearly: You are no longer on the team, you have no mandate to represent DCM and I hereby ask you officially to return your IPO funds to a project member of your choice.

Hey Robert, How about I post our little conversations? Also, I already booked my travels and they are non refundable tickets so I'll be going as planned..

How about you guys show where the 100+ btc are at that you guys control..
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:11:50 PM

Also, I was kicked from the team a week ago, just now is the first time you guys ask for BTC... maybe if you guys were on your toes and asked me the day the Jeremy, the broke, living off his wife bitch fired me then it would be different.

Thanks!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:12:24 PM

Seriously, all this information could be found by going back a few pages.  Those of us that have been here from the beginning, don't need to be reassured every 2 days.  I know you guys are working and you are all extremely active.  I do like that you (Wallensein) and Kreative are on here almost every day, and are here to answer questions from current investors and potential future ones.  Keep doing what you're doing and stay active like you have been, and you won't get any griping from me.

The problem is they have a seemingly ever-lasting troll here, so subjects like that will pop up more than usual. It really makes me think that all serious coin announcements should be moderated. There is simply too much fud and trolling in most threads nowadays ... it's almost like we have to be detectives in some threads, trying to figure out what is real and what is complete nonsense.
merk475

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:19:03 PM

Also, I was kicked from the team a week ago, just now is the first time you guys ask for BTC... maybe if you guys were on your toes and asked me the day the Jeremy, the broke, living off his wife bitch fired me then it would be different.

Thanks!

This just proves you are a bitter man, pissed off at the dev team because you were fired for your uncontrollable outbursts against another coin (in the process making DCM look bad).  All you do is spill useless and untrue FUD to try and destroy the coin you were once part of.  You're a troll, a thief, and just straight up scumbag.  Just move along and troll elsewhere, since that's about the only thing you are good at. 
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:23:00 PM

how about instead of complaining about me you use some btc and bring the prices up on the exchange, create volume, I mean you have 100+ btc and team members are holding stacks and stacks of dcm.. just create buy orders and buy from yourself... get shit moving...

Dammm

The team and community suck. Thank god I moved on to greener pastures!

Anyone looking to make some real money, I recommend buying some cloakcoin. Looks like it will be hitting 100K in the near future!

merk475

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:30:35 PM

how about instead of complaining about me you use some btc and bring the prices up on the exchange, create volume, I mean you have 100+ btc and team members are holding stacks and stacks of dcm.. just create buy orders and buy from yourself... get shit moving...

Dammm

Anyone looking to make some real money, I recommend buying some cloakcoin. Looks like it will be hitting 100K in the near future!

Thank you....thank you.  Since the dev team, coin and community suck so bad, why don't you leave for good?  Apparently you haven't moved to greener pastures since all you do day after day is troll on this board.

Good luck with your CLOAK.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:45:27 PM

Dammm

Thank you....thank you.  Since the dev team, coin and community suck so bad, why don't you leave for good?  Apparently you haven't moved to greener pastures since all you do day after day is troll on this board.

Good luck with your CLOAK.

It's fun passing through from time to time! Why would I stop?  How about you guys focus less on me and more on the CPR that's needed to bring DCM back from the almost dead!
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:17:33 PM

Thanks!

Why would they have to ask? You were given the money to hold it in trust. You should have just returned it the second you were booted of the team, maybe minus the 2 BTC each team member was allotted for themselves. Anything else is basically theft.
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:31:02 PM

Thank you for the post bump merk475. At least someone is paying attention. Its getting a little annoying that the developers are spending their time replying to a troll when my wallet critique went unnoticed and my post about staking went, for the most part, unanswered.

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
steady712

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:53:48 PM

Thank you for the post bump merk475. At least someone is paying attention. Its getting a little annoying that the developers are spending their time replying to a troll when my wallet critique went unnoticed and my post about staking went, for the most part, unanswered.

I spoke yesterday with the developer and told me he had in mind what you said about the wallet for future updates.

I think the team must stablish 1 or 2 days a week (always the same days) which to report the news. So we are not asking every day.
Guys ignore bob, just looking for attention.

I trust in the long term and will be alert news about the community and the video. I think it is vital that the community grow before arriving at poloniex (10-15 days).
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

I think the team's problem is that if they would never reply to Bob, then people would suspect that his wild accusations may actually be true. So they have to give them some attention, otherwise the FUD just builds up.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:16:07 PM

I spoke yesterday with the developer and told me he had in mind what you said about the wallet for future updates.

I think the team must stablish 1 or 2 days a week (always the same days) which to report the news. So we are not asking every day.
Guys ignore bob, just looking for attention.

I trust in the long term and will be alert news about the community and the video. I think it is vital that the community grow before arriving at poloniex (10-15 days).

Yes, we have entered your issues into a spreadsheet for issues. We will be upgrading to real bug tracker any day now and will take your issues along. Sorry that you didn't get any feedback, it's been a few busy days.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:11:13 PM

We did not ignore you on page 70 I wrote:

"Yes, several pages back.

Thank you for all the wallet suggestions they have been recorded and most added to the agenda as well as some internal ideas."

So thank you again for you suggestions and critique, all good ideas.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:06:15 PM

Dev what's the latest news in development? What's the next step to furthering this coin, expanding our community?

I know you guys are hard at work, but I've noticed the most successful coins are those with a very present development team, keeping the investors updated and maintaining confidence.

At its current price it's a steal, and I'm already in profit which is not hard since I bought at floor level but this coin has potential to deliver 10-100x the price it is now.

Here's what's going on:
  • We're getting some marketing materials drafted/designed
  • We're getting the marketplace UI designed
  • We're in talks to people to hire for the marketplace development
  • We're evaluating software for a community site/forum
  • We're talking every day among each other, refining strategy and details

There's probably more that I'm forgetting right now, but that's a quick list.

Expect an update on the site design hopefully tomorrow.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:40:29 AM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
06/13/2014

DIGITAL COMMERCE (DCM) AND BITCOINPLUS (XBC)
JOIN FORCES IN VENDOR ADOPTION PROGRAM

Digital Commerce (DCM) and BitcoinPlus (XBC) are two young altcoins who have each faced a successful launch and ICD (Initial Coin Distribution), followed by a distinct set of hardships. It is a credit to both coins that they prevailed during bleak times and that their development teams and communities took the situation as a challenge to move their respective projects forward.

Digital Commerce has prevailed over the irresponsible behavior of one of it's former developers but the resulting negative attention has overshadowed the successful completion of it's ICD and the positive spirit which prevailed after this successful launch. The result was that many initial investors sold their coins which resulted in a sharp drop of the coin price, pushing it well below the ICD level.

BitcoinPlus was left in dire straits when the original developer abandoned the project without a fully working wallet and took the bulk of the ICD funds with him. From the excited community which had already gathered around the coin, a new team was formed and managed to produce a new PoS wallet and website while organizing the community into action on many fronts so that the coin's standing could be improved while not having access to any ICD funds.

Both coins have mastered their respective crises and are determined to move forward but now face a more difficult market position than was initially anticipated. While these coins are on many levels very similar, the difference in the number of coins available for each coin suggest that they will be aimed at and used in different market segments. It is the similar but complementary nature of these coins which suggests that they can coexist next to each other without competing against one another.

It is against this background that the development teams of both coins have decided to join forces on their vendor adoption program as a method of leveraging each others strength. After careful deliberation, both teams came to the conclusion that such a collaboration will create a win-win situation for both coins.

Specifically, both coins vendor recruitment programs will continue to exist as separate entities but vendors will be encouraged to accept both coins rather than just one. In addition to this, both coins will make use of the vendor portal which is to be developed, helping each other to attract consumers and to provide a broad range of products for sale.

The respective support communities will remain separate in an effort to allow them to develop and maintain their separate identities.

Under this agreement, Digital Commerce gains the following benefits:

Access to preliminary source code for the vendor portal which has been developed by the XBC team so far
Access to translations and other wallet improvements as implemented by the XBC team
Access to XBC's strong community for use in the vendor recruitment programs

while BitcoinPlus gains the following benefits:

Access to the final vendor portal which will be developed under direction of the DCM team
Access to the payment gateway integration which has been negotiated by the DCM team
Access to a seasoned marketing and public relations officer.

Both teams strongly believe that this agreement allows each coin to build on it's respective strengths while leveraging the strengths and advantages of the other coin and it's team. We feel that such an approach to the market will be more successful than keeping the respective vendor recruitment programs projects separated.

“We build too many walls and not enough bridges.”
― Isaac Newton

- The Digital Commerce and BitcoinPlus teams

Please join the #xbc IRC as well as the #dcom IRC to keep tabs on everything, and grow the community.
merk475

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:31:40 AM

^^^ that's kind of cool.   Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: