Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:20:10 PM

Basically what bob is saying is 'you guys are idiots. I steal 22 btc and i'm going to waste them travelling around the world for holiday, sleeping in expensive hotel and rent luxury cars for moving around in the town'.

Roll Eyes

First, I'm not wasting and btc, I bought the btc from myself for market value and used the cash to book the business trips. I actually believe in bitcoin so I don't sell mine!

Whatever about what is the issue here on this thread I will have to say it was a very kind act what you did for that person's sick dog so you certainly are not a bad person.Maybe everybody should hug it out and after a warm and fuzzy talk cooperate to make the coin work.

Thanks! Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:24:54 PM

Bob. You stole about 15k. you're a criminal. Who knows some day the law enforcement will find ya. The Internet never forgets. Everyone is traceable. You're a criminal and will be for the rest of your life. Hope that's worth 15k to you.

Enjoy the holiday.

I have not stolen anything. BTC were given to me for my work on DCM and to help promote DCM. I brought in over 85 BTC from the 135 btc IPO through my investors and connections and all of them have seen profits. Only one is still holding coins, but they were free as he also realized profits from purchasing at the IPO and selling hours later!

I still promote DCM on a daily basis and I try to bring in new investors, but there is no volume on the exchanges so when they see this they decide not to invest.

Hate on me all you want, but I stole nothing and have made all my investors money!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:15:06 PM

I have not stolen anything. BTC were given to me for my work on DCM and to help promote DCM. I brought in over 85 BTC from the 135 btc IPO through my investors and connections and all of them have seen profits. Only one is still holding coins, but they were free as he also realized profits from purchasing at the IPO and selling hours later!

I still promote DCM on a daily basis and I try to bring in new investors, but there is no volume on the exchanges so when they see this they decide not to invest.

Hate on me all you want, but I stole nothing and have made all my investors money!

I'm not quite sure why you still go on about 'promoting' DCM, as even if you do mention the coin, mentioning it in a negative way isn't exactly what I expect the ipo coin was for, nor does it count as promotion in any traditional sense.

A better way to say it may be, you feel you deserve the ipo money because you brought in a pump group during the ipo? 

xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:48:27 PM

Bullshit, in what way does making fun of a coin equals promoting?

You're an asshole Bob.
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:25:03 PM

Bob. You stole about 15k. you're a criminal. Who knows some day the law enforcement will find ya. The Internet never forgets. Everyone is traceable. You're a criminal and will be for the rest of your life. Hope that's worth 15k to you.

Enjoy the holiday.
as long as this shitty team doesn't take any steps in taking legal actions this won't happen. why is it exactly though ? are the team members criminals themselves ?

Enjoy the holiday.

don't bother, i tried to explain that already here
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:22:37 PM

Enjoy the holiday.
as long as this shitty team doesn't take any steps in taking legal actions this won't happen. why is it exactly though ? are the team members criminals themselves ?

No, we are not criminals and I resent the implication and your slanderous tone.

If you truly believe that we are a shitty team, sell your DCM and move on. Nobody is forcing you to be here but at least have the decency not to insult us on a personal level.

We have been transparent and have gotten more done in 10 days than many other teams over the lifetime of their projects. However, there are a number of issues here at work which make filing criminal proceedings a difficult and risky proposition; therefore no action has been taken in this direction so far. We are in contact with a legal expert however to determine the feasibility of such action and to enable us to weigh the cost-benefit ratio of any legal proceedings. Realize though that the amount involved precludes us from using small-claims court which in turn means that legal action will be expensive and we don't want to burn another good portion of our IPO funds on legal action if it does not hold a high chance of success.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:39:04 PM

I can't sync the new wallet at all, stuck at 15024
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:50:18 PM

Forget Bob, lets look forward!
mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 09:52:54 PM

Maybe your wallet has PoS blocks in it that are invalid.
So, it broadcasts those invalid PoS blocks to the net and the net reacts to it and treats it like a threat.
What you need to do is this:

* Close your wallet app
* backup your wallet.dat file and remove everything (including the wallet.dat file).
* Start your wallet and let it sync
* After your wallet syncs completely, close your wallet application
* replace the backed up wallet.dat file
* Start your wallet app.

If any of your coins are missing (and not showing any amount in staking label) then do the following:

* Open the rpc console (Help->Debug and select RPC Console)
* Type: checkwallet (it should show you what is missing)
* Then type: repairwallet (it will show you the same, but it should recover them at the same time)

Hope that helps
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:58:26 PM

Forget Bob, lets look forward!

+1. If anybody who has followed the drama from the days of the IPO still believes that Bob is a reasonable and trustworthy person they can't really helped. However, if you know someone like that, tell them I have a bridge for sale and that I'll make them a good price :-)
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 10:03:43 PM

I had the same, please update your wallet, you will need V1.6.2  (see OP for download links) (its called 1.02 there!)
Deleted the whole block-chain as well, but not sure if that was required, then it synced fully in about 1 minute!

BACKUP your wallet.dat!!

Wallenstein

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:34:47 PM

Wallet Roadmap Released

We've been busy behind the scenes planning our future wallet upgrades. Please see below what we have planned:

• Anon Functionality: After much research and discussion with technical experts we have identified and selected an anonymity design which we believe is suitable both for security and everyday use as an optional enhancement to our wallet (ie: it will still be possible to use the currently existing, non-anon, transactions). It is our understanding that our chosen design will provide a level of anonymity which will be more difficult to compromise than other existing anon-implementations. Further details will be released as the implementation of said technology matures.
  • Fiat conversion capability: Future versions of the wallet will add a dynamic fiat conversion system to the wallet for some of the major currencies in use (USD, EUR, etc). Such a system will make it possible for casual users to execute transactions like “I want to pay for a USD 499.99 TV" in DCM without having to resort to a calculator, making the use of our coins more practical in everyday life. The exchange rates used will be dynamically retrieved and updated through the use of APIs provided by cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • Accounting Extensions: We are planning to add accounting extensions to our wallet in an effort to make the wallet design and usage more appropriate for business use. These extensions will include the capability to define an account hierarchy and to assign transactions to an account as well as initially providing export capabilities to popular accounting software such as Quicken for the USA and Datev for Germany

We hope that our investors can see the benefits of such extensions to the usage scenarios we are aiming for: a cryptocurrency which is accepted by businesses and is suitable for everyday usage.
legacyfighter

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:09:01 PM

Selective anonymity... hmmm sounds a lot like something I had suggested in a pm.. Glad you all have decided to try to implement it!
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:11:10 PM

Selective anonymity... hmmm sounds a lot like something I had suggested in a pm.. Glad you all have decided to try to implement it!

We always take feedback into account, even if we're not very vocal about it. We appreciate all the constructive feedback we get.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:30:03 AM

Enjoy the holiday.

No, we are not criminals and I resent the implication and your slanderous tone.

If you truly believe that we are a shitty team, sell your DCM and move on. Nobody is forcing you to be here but at least have the decency not to insult us on a personal level.

We have been transparent and have gotten more done in 10 days than many other teams over the lifetime of their projects. However, there are a number of issues here at work which make filing criminal proceedings a difficult and risky proposition; therefore no action has been taken in this direction so far. We are in contact with a legal expert however to determine the feasibility of such action and to enable us to weigh the cost-benefit ratio of any legal proceedings. Realize though that the amount involved precludes us from using small-claims court which in turn means that legal action will be expensive and we don't want to burn another good portion of our IPO funds on legal action if it does not hold a high chance of success.

LOL, pinkcoin and cloak both added anon features within days of their release.. get to doing something Robert before this coin ends up getting delisted from bittrex.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:17:00 AM

Wallet Roadmap Released

We've been busy behind the scenes planning our future wallet upgrades. Please see below what we have planned:

• Anon Functionality: After much research and discussion with technical experts we have identified and selected an anonymity design which we believe is suitable both for security and everyday use as an optional enhancement to our wallet (ie: it will still be possible to use the currently existing, non-anon, transactions). It is our understanding that our chosen design will provide a level of anonymity which will be more difficult to compromise than other existing anon-implementations. Further details will be released as the implementation of said technology matures.
  • Fiat conversion capability: Future versions of the wallet will add a dynamic fiat conversion system to the wallet for some of the major currencies in use (USD, EUR, etc). Such a system will make it possible for casual users to execute transactions like “I want to pay for a USD 499.99 TV" in DCM without having to resort to a calculator, making the use of our coins more practical in everyday life. The exchange rates used will be dynamically retrieved and updated through the use of APIs provided by cryptocurrency exchanges.
  • Accounting Extensions: We are planning to add accounting extensions to our wallet in an effort to make the wallet design and usage more appropriate for business use. These extensions will include the capability to define an account hierarchy and to assign transactions to an account as well as initially providing export capabilities to popular accounting software such as Quicken for the USA and Datev for Germany

We hope that our investors can see the benefits of such extensions to the usage scenarios we are aiming for: a cryptocurrency which is accepted by businesses and is suitable for everyday usage.

Sounds really good. Ties into your strategy nicely and will hopefully result in some positive news being spread around.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:08:39 AM

Maybe your wallet has PoS blocks in it that are invalid.
So, it broadcasts those invalid PoS blocks to the net and the net reacts to it and treats it like a threat.
What you need to do is this:

* Close your wallet app
* backup your wallet.dat file and remove everything (including the wallet.dat file).
* Start your wallet and let it sync
* After your wallet syncs completely, close your wallet application
* replace the backed up wallet.dat file
* Start your wallet app.

If any of your coins are missing (and not showing any amount in staking label) then do the following:

* Open the rpc console (Help->Debug and select RPC Console)
* Type: checkwallet (it should show you what is missing)
* Then type: repairwallet (it will show you the same, but it should recover them at the same time)

Hope that helps

After the second attempt of deleting everything and redownloading the blockchain it finally synced for me.  Thank you for posting this.  I had some missing coins, and this retrieved them. I was kind of freaking out because it was 18k DCM.  I do have some mined coins that look to be lost. They have a "?".  Can these be recovered?  These were supposed to be delivered when I was having issues will my wallet.
merk475

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:10:17 AM

Wallet Roadmap Released

That's some great new developments!  Hopefully this gets DCM on notice, with the alt coin community.  Price is a bargain right now!
merk475

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:16:11 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 12:09:14 PM by merk475

DCM is currently disabled on Bittrex.  I was hoping to move some coins off the exchange and into my wallet

Edited: It was just exchange wallet functions.
steady712

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:13:16 AM

DCM is currently disabled on Bittrex.  I was hoping to move some coins off the exchange and into my wallet

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCM  Huh
Works fine!
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: