Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRICE REDUCED] DPS-2000BB 2000W Server PSU Interface Board  (Read 61990 times)
Scrappy Do

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:36:46 PM

Thanks so much for the boards and mainly for all the advice along the way sidehack... My Power is now DONE! Just waiting on fans... and my boards of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:48:21 PM

I wish my power setup was done. We're still cleaning up from the move while trying to get miners installed in the hosting setup and get enough workbench stuff reassembled to start manufacture again on Monday. By the time we're finished and caught up I think I'll have worked around 240 hours in three weeks. Heck of a time for the minion to go on vacation, you know?

Anyone that's placed an order and hasn't gotten shipping notification from me, your boards and cables should be headed your way by Tuesday. We wanted to get them out before the move but cable parts were delayed about four days and the move has taken more effort than expected. We'll be back into manufacturing mode full-throttle Monday morning and should have everything caught up.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:46:50 PM

I wish my power setup was done. We're still cleaning up from the move while trying to get miners installed in the hosting setup and get enough workbench stuff reassembled to start manufacture again on Monday. By the time we're finished and caught up I think I'll have worked around 240 hours in three weeks. Heck of a time for the minion to go on vacation, you know?

Anyone that's placed an order and hasn't gotten shipping notification from me, your boards and cables should be headed your way by Tuesday. We wanted to get them out before the move but cable parts were delayed about four days and the move has taken more effort than expected. We'll be back into manufacturing mode full-throttle Monday morning and should have everything caught up.

I feel ya man. If I were closer I would pop up and help ya out while ya did my 7 ol' school asic miner upgrades. They still churning making $.42 a day Smiley Was a helluva run on them. Alas, their days are pretty much done. Wish all my ventures went as well.

I still have the upgrade I bought from you, and never installed it.. that was like .17 or .27 btc or something like that.

May have to make a trip up after school starts and I get everyone squared away and upgrade the boards anyway(if you still mess with trivial shit, probably not). I'm in the central AR area which really isn't that far.
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:59:43 PM

I bet coin was quite a bit lower then, wasn't it? I still have my first AM Blade and my first two Cubes, none of which are stock.

Yeah let me know in a few weeks we can plan a guided tour of the shop. Won't be that hard, it's a shop so there's like two rooms.

Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:14:39 AM

I bet coin was quite a bit lower then, wasn't it? I still have my first AM Blade and my first two Cubes, none of which are stock.

Yeah let me know in a few weeks we can plan a guided tour of the shop. Won't be that hard, it's a shop so there's like two rooms.

Yes, I got my asic miners late oct. early nov. I just knew they would be paper weights by feb. Alas, they still churning. And making money! LOL $15.00 a month! I will soon move them to another loco, and point to alts as I need the 360 watts here now.

I am in full conversion mode of all my gpus to 240 PSU's. Get ready, I need more boards. Smiley

Real quick though.. correct me if I am wrong, but the dell psu cables are the same gauge, and I can simply move them over? I bought extras from you like 3 months ago? They look close.. but a hair smaller. Will they work?
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:30:52 AM

All our cables are 16AWG, and always have been. The spades we changed up a few thousand cables ago, to a product that we found to be both better and cheaper (if you believe such a thing is possible), but the wires have always been the same.

As for boards, we're about to start manufacturing the second half of our standing PCB stock but someone's already spoken for about half the batch. We'll have 40 to 50 boards left of the batch, and as soon as we can we'll be ordering more PCBs (which hopefully won't arrive nine @!#$ing days late this time) but it'd still likely be around four weeks before we'll be shipping again so better place an order soon. The move has really thrown a wrench into administration or we'd probably have the boards on order already.

mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:59:14 AM

I just ordered and paid for a PSU from Minersource.net just now so I can model the PSU "rack" design requested.
Afterwards, I will need to sell the PSU...lemme know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

(still in prototype status...sides will be taller, adding the 2x board screw locations, also will have a lid with switch and dial access)

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Scrappy Do

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:16:58 AM

All our cables are 16AWG, and always have been. The spades we changed up a few thousand cables ago, to a product that we found to be both better and cheaper (if you believe such a thing is possible), but the wires have always been the same.

As for boards, we're about to start manufacturing the second half of our standing PCB stock but someone's already spoken for about half the batch. We'll have 40 to 50 boards left of the batch, and as soon as we can we'll be ordering more PCBs (which hopefully won't arrive nine @!#$ing days late this time) but it'd still likely be around four weeks before we'll be shipping again so better place an order soon. The move has really thrown a wrench into administration or we'd probably have the boards on order already.

Count me in for 7 please.
Atomar

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:45:57 AM

Is there a reseller for this board in Europe ??
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:05:13 PM

I had a guy asking about EU reselling, but I never heard back from him after the initial email.

Atomar

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:15:48 PM

Do you mean "pjcltd" ?? If so, I sent him a msg and ask. No respond yet.

Do you sell a set with board and cable now ?? In stock ?

thanks

nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:33:38 PM

I just ordered and paid for a PSU from Minersource.net just now so I can model the PSU "rack" design requested.
Afterwards, I will need to sell the PSU...lemme know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

(still in prototype status...sides will be taller, adding the 2x board screw locations, also will have a lid with switch and dial access)

I'm interested in bottom cases for these boards. Especially if they make the board sit level with the miner. I'm looking for little rubber feet right now to make them sit level and not contact the metal they are sitting on.
kgb2mining

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:23:20 PM

I'm interested in bottom cases for these boards. Especially if they make the board sit level with the miner. I'm looking for little rubber feet right now to make them sit level and not contact the metal they are sitting on.
For ours, I just put the static bag it came in underneath the board on top of the miners.  This way it won't contact the metal directly, and it seems to be doing it's job for now.  Those cases look interesting, I might need to try them out.

sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:31:37 PM

Not sure I'd recommend that, as the static bag is static-dissipative because it's electrically conductive. Probably a high enough resistance to not cause problems, but the potential is there.

Little rubber feet might be a good thing to look into stocking. Probably gonna get one of those cases too, when they're ready, at least to play with.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:53:37 PM

Not sure I'd recommend that, as the static bag is static-dissipative because it's electrically conductive. Probably a high enough resistance to not cause problems, but the potential is there.

Little rubber feet might be a good thing to look into stocking. Probably gonna get one of those cases too, when they're ready, at least to play with.

+1 on the feet, and the cases as well.
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:54:15 AM

+1 on the feet, and the cases as well.

Feet will be incorporated into the design even if I must bust out the Ninjaflex filament and print the feet separate and glue them in place Wink
Printing the 6th prototype now...should be the final version before adding feet and provisions for the lid and raising the sides a bit more.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
mstrongbow

3D Printed!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:31:41 AM

excuse the crappy pics...it was super late when I took these plus the print quality was crap...doing printer maint. today  Undecided

The lid is NOT finished but wanted to give you guys a peek.

*Got LootCrate?*
Atomar

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:51:51 AM

Looking good!

Just Need to get a Hand on one of the boards Cool

@sidehack: did you get my PM ??
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:22:33 PM

Anything on the boards shipping today and how long are we looking at?
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:36:09 PM

Every board that has been paid for to date (including yours), which have not yet shipped, will be shipped this afternoon and tracking numbers will be distributed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: