Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:08:43 PM

I'm actually thinking about dropping 500 more btc into this... Just gotta find out what ClARA is and test Onemarket a bit.

Either that's BS or that's some serious balls if true. Though from a guy with an account just a few months old, I doubt that you have that many btc at all without proof   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

Good luck not remaining a bagholder at this point.
A market cannot go only up.

Of course it can, especially now. We have all kinds of knowledge regarding alts, btc ect. We now know who the clear winner is. No more P&D scams taking the hard earned btc of from noob investors. No more lies and postponements from dev teams. None of that. It's OVER!

Do you realize how sick cloak really is?

-PoSA
-OneMarket
-CloakSend
-CloakChat
-Access your wallet from your smart phone
-and so so so much more.

Cloak has clearly demonstrated how innovative they've been and this will only continue to be proven true for years to come!

I'm actually thinking about dropping 500 more btc into this... Just gotta find out what ClARA is and test Onemarket a bit.

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Dude, you're just a pathetic scammer...you talk like this about any coin you own...after you sell, you start to bitch about it...so stfu

You don't understand or get it! Get out here before you embarrass yourself.

500 BTC?HuhHuh looooool
Dude, you're a mere scammer...stop dreaming with your eyes opened...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:09:51 PM

all my sell walls got eaten up  Grin

Do hope this coins comes back down a bit and takes a rest...then i can stock on more when it reinflates  Wink

Depends on where you got out but chances are the coins is only going up for the foreseeable future as cloakheads seem to have the strongest hands in the business!
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:11:46 PM

GREAT JOB increasing that staking Team!  Today we broke another record and are currently staking a massive 12 million Vericoins!  As we all work together and stake all the coins we own, it becomes harder and harder for Vericoin to do any meaningful and lasting drops and easier for Vericoin to go up.  One of the reasons Tesla stock skyrocketed from $25 to $100 and then $200 is because Elon and friends owned 60+% of the shares which gave Tesla stock a very low tradeable float.  When we stake all our coins, we are reducing the float of available Vericoins to sell and creating a similar situation to Tesla stock.

Keep up the Great Work!

Such motive
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:12:11 PM

Either that's BS or that's some serious balls if true. Though from a guy with an account just a few months old, I doubt that you have that many btc at all without proof   Grin

A few months old. Nahh bud, that's not me!
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:13:48 PM

Of course it can, especially now. We have all kinds of knowledge regarding alts, btc ect. We now know who the clear winner is. No more P&D scams taking the hard earned btc of from noob investors. No more lies and postponements from dev teams. None of that. It's OVER!

-PoSA
-OneMarket
-CloakSend
-CloakChat
-and so so so much more.

Cloak has clearly demonstrated how innovative they've been and this will only continue to be proven true for years to come!

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Dude, you're just a pathetic scammer...you talk like this about any coin you own...after you sell, you start to bitch about it...so stfu

Looks like other coin supporters are starting to roll in here, feeling the heat I guess or just payback to some retard trolls trolling in your supported coin threads?

I'm not supporter of any coin...I trade multiple coins, and I don't care Smiley
BUT...I can't stand this piece of shit...

He was crying for some BTCs to invest in his own scam coin...
Now he's a big trader or something after he managed to steal 20 BTC or so...I don't remember well...

Anyway...
Cloak is nice, Dark is nice, XC is nice, Key is nice...you must be nuts not to own all of them for mid-term...after all its the same game with any coin as long as its not a scam...

Have fun Wink
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:14:47 PM

Another reason why this might not be a pump and dump is that tons of people are looking for a coin that hides transactions now that the US is trying to regulate the shit out of it. Bitcoin is Napster, Cloakcoin is Kazaa or bearshare. People will switch from one network to the next. I wouldn't be shocked if at some point 1 bitcoin = 1 cloack coin, or 1 darkcoin or 1 keycoin. Before I thought people who thought that were fools. But now I give it a 5 - 10 percent possibility. A figure I've pulled directly out of my asshole.

+1 - Thanks for the laugh, I needed that. Face all screwed up and serious checking the market when i got home from work. Sure glad I loaded up on more CLOAK this morning before work!
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:15:16 PM

A few months old. Nahh bud, that's not me!

I bet you had no idea what BTC was 8 months ago Smiley
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:15:27 PM

GREAT JOB increasing that staking Team!  Today we broke another record and are currently staking a massive 12 million Vericoins!  As we all work together and stake all the coins we own, it becomes harder and harder for Vericoin to do any meaningful and lasting drops and easier for Vericoin to go up.  One of the reasons Tesla stock skyrocketed from $25 to $100 and then $200 is because Elon and friends owned 60+% of the shares which gave Tesla stock a very low tradeable float.  When we stake all our coins, we are reducing the float of available Vericoins to sell and creating a similar situation to Tesla stock.

Keep up the Great Work!

Such motive
LMAO!

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:16:11 PM

-PoSA
-OneMarket
-CloakSend
-CloakChat
-and so so so much more.

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Looks like other coin supporters are starting to roll in here, feeling the heat I guess or just payback to some retard trolls trolling in your supported coin threads?

Now he's a big trader or something after he managed to steal 20 BTC or so...I don't remember well...

Anyway...
Cloak is nice, Dark is nice, XC is nice, Key is nice...you must be nuts not to own all of them for mid-term...after all its the same game with any coin as long as its not a scam...

Have fun Wink

If that's the case, why not invite Bob to skype or private chat on irc and you guys can fight all day  Cheesy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:16:27 PM

-PoSA
-OneMarket
-CloakSend
-CloakChat
-and so so so much more.

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Anyway...

Have fun Wink

I stole nothing man, how about you go talk to the team that took off with 110+btc and vanished from thin air. Locked threads and took off. I'm the only one from that team still using his account. Why?? Because I have nothing to hide and stole nothing. You're just butthure because you lost a few bucks on DCM.

Too bad, so sad. One to the next one!
conf

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:16:53 PM

LAT   Latium 22243 Votes   
ISR   Isracoin 21973   
CLOAK   Cloakcoin 21173 Votes

So, What coin they (HitBTC) add???

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:19:05 PM

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Do it. Now. Then I will drop my 1000 btc and we will meet at the moon.

But first I do my research.
So what this coin is about? Anon, some dark market stuff. Good enough.
Anonymous devs? Even better, probably some mysterious geniuses.
Current price? They told me here it's cheap, much cheaper than bitcoin. Excellent.

Smiley
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:20:31 PM

-PoSA
-OneMarket
-CloakSend
-CloakChat
-and so so so much more.

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Anyway...

Have fun Wink

I stole nothing man, how about you go talk to the team that took off with 110+btc and vanished from thin air. Locked threads and took off. I'm the only one from that team still using his account. Why?? Because I have nothing to hide and stole nothing. You're just butthure because you lost a few bucks on DCM.

Yeah, exactly... the team stole 110 BTC and you stole 20 BTC Smiley) that was my point...you are a scammer, and you were part of a scamcoin...
Stop lying to yourself dude...

I'm not butthurt because I lost...but I can't believe how senile can you be...
Just have the balls to say... "yes, I'm smarter than you sheeps, and I made some easy money..."
I can respect you more at that point...
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:22:41 PM

off-topic once again I see.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:25:15 PM

-PoSA
-OneMarket
-CloakSend
-CloakChat
-and so so so much more.

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Anyway...

Have fun Wink

Yeah, exactly... the team stole 110 BTC and you stole 20 BTC Smiley) that was my point...you are a scammer, and you were part of a scamcoin...
Stop lying to yourself dude...
And now he's here being one of the biggest pumpers of this coin..........maybe its nothing.           But also, deleting posts and banning users who are vetting the coin is also suspect of a scam coin.

Dude, enough with that shit already...
Idiots talking non-sense deserve to be banned
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:27:17 PM

wtv... put it how you want to. I'm still here and they left and locked the thread. You bought coins and lost out because the dev team fell apart. This is not my problem. Next time don't risk it if you cant afford to lose because clearly you're crying about the loss to this day still.

#Butthurt
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:28:41 PM

I can't wait for OneMarket. Its going to be the game changer that sends CLOAK into the Delta Quadrant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_quadrant_%28Star_Trek%29#Delta_Quadrant

Lets just say that drkman is into buttplugs. He wants to order them online but doesn't want his wife to find out. All he has to do is fire up his CLOAK client, point his Browser to OneMarket, and order all the buttplugs his heart desires. All discreetly with no paper trail and no way of his wife finding out. (unless of course he leaves them in the dishwasher after a night of drug-fueled butt play)

2-3 weeks later he gets a brown package in the mail and Drkman is one happy CLOAKcoin/OneMarket user.

Brilliant.

Just on the amount of buttplugs that can be sold over OneMarket, makes CLOAK a $10 coin EASILY.

Big thanks to Drkman for doing his part, please never stop buying buttplugs.

Best thing I've read all day.  THANK YOU.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:32:48 PM

#ToTheMoon! Wink

Do it. Now. Then I will drop my 1000 btc and we will meet at the moon.

But first I do my research.
So what this coin is about? Anon, some dark market stuff. Good enough.
Anonymous devs? Even better, probably some mysterious geniuses.
Current price? They told me here it's cheap, much cheaper than bitcoin. Excellent.

Smiley

Suddenly there's a lot of few month old accounts owning thousands of bitcoins LoL. Ok, challenge accepted. Setting up more sell walls till 0.01, this should be nothing to you though I doubt you could break it  Grin

socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:39:07 PM

Sooooo.... instead of all this hater nonsense (it's a good sign you're on to something when they start coming out).  Just wanna drop this here:

What's this?!  It's a 100% successful PoSA transaction on the main net.  Yes, I was a brave soul and did it against devs warning.  We're seeing the evolution of FUD.  First PoSA is vaporware.  Now that it's real there will inevitably be new sources of FUD.

From what I can see this dev team is just getting started.
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: