Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:40:47 AM

Been posting since June 5, was here on launch, been through the sea of FUD over the course of almost 2 months...

Ignore the garbage people... Cloak is taking it's throne and no amount of bs or FUD will stop it!!!!

-To the moon!
Noone is FUDing this coin except for the deceptive devs who continue to delete posts and ban anyone in IRC who genuinely asks if this is a pump and dump.  Looking at you Dagger!!!  Quit being a pussy and talk to me instead of just deleting every post I make.

Why do you even need to ask? what are you trying to do.

Stop doing what youre doing why are you doing this like
You would know exactly why but alty continues to delete posts and ban users in IRC for literally nothing.  He could easily fix it by unbanning those he wrongly banned because he thought they was some FUD conspiracy from Keycoin.  But he chooses stalinist tactics over fairness or openness.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:41:37 AM

fearcoca,, let me in fucker

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:43:08 AM

Keycoin, Vericoin, Darkcoin, XC...etc and the list continues on. It happened before and things started to get out of control. This thread should be discussing cloak and its development and other important topics. You haven't been following this thread for long I guess.
tubesteak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:43:46 AM

Oh fuck! this bag of horse sheeet again (dorkman). This motherfucker has no business here. She is neither a Cloak holder nor does she plan on buying Cloak. The sole purpose of her visits are to speed bullshit and filth. Sick of this little slut! She's a stalker.  

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:44:45 AM

Could we please stop quoting the crazies? Thanks. Embarrassed

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
drkman

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:46:09 AM

Drkman posting in big fonts ain't going to help you, Private messaging/Private chat on IRC is what you should be doing. Posting here the way you are is only making you look like a FUDer. It does seem that's what your doing. Must have alot of free time on your hands when your a bagholder. Cheesy
Already did that. Your DEV f-up and abused his powers.  Ask yourself, how can one private chat on IRC when the Dev banned accounts without debate or discussion or warning.  And he was wrong too in his keycoin assumptions and fud assumptions and he is still acting shady.  For why I have no idea other than he has a power trip.
HulkingTauren

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:46:31 AM

will this be coin of the year?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:47:09 AM

Yep, I'm starting an ignore list as we speak.
drkman

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:48:30 AM

Oh fuck! this bag of horse sheeet again (dorkman). This motherfucker has no business here. She is neither a Cloak holder nor does she plan on buying Cloak. The sole purpose of her visits are to speed bullshit and filth. Sick of this little slut! She's a stalker.  
Nope.  You're dev is an ass who is trigger happy on bans in IRC!  That about sums it all up.  Plus I do own cloak but the secrecy and Putin tactics of alty are really hurting the coin.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:49:13 AM

Whale vs Catfish
Who will win this battle.lol

If you believe his "30-90" story and think he's a whale, youre just as much of a fool as he is. Whales dont give a fuck about any coin, and they move on from one to another. All they care about is making more BTC. This dude has been an active fanboy and no whale will waste his time posting 5 hours a day on a single thread.

This is exactly why you will never make money in the crypto trade. You don't see the market potential and just look at coins as a quick pump. There is an entire deepweb market looking for an alternative to Bitcoin to conduct their business in private. If you don't think there is a market their take a look at how much BTC was seized from the Silk Road and that is just one deepweb market.

Once again your hearing what you want to hear. Why are you bringing up irrelevant points. Of course there is a market, but the point Im trying to make right now is that these Alts are more or less manipulated to bring in more BTC. Eventually one altcoin will break through the mold and get wide adoption, but until then, its just whale games for the big guys.

The points are responses to your claims. I know for a fact that the major holders of this coin aren't going to dump any time soon. Most of us believe this coin should be in the the $40+ range. Any manipulation is being done on the lowest level by small time day traders.

Yes I agree. I happen to believe Cloak will eventually be in the top 5 if not 3 on CMC. But until then there will be dips and corrections, and I happent to think that we're do for one now. Im wrong then so be it, I undersold and will probably buy back at another dip for more. If Im right I buy back more coins for less. Either way Im not complaining. BTW i wasnt claiming anything, they were merely opinions and my own analysis which people can either credit or discredit. You're making claims by saying you single handedly moved the market at one point, which is a tough pill to swallow. In any case if you did, I appreciate it, because you made me a lot of money.

Well I told CoolStoryteller that if I was wrong Id come back and admit it. Well I was wrong and undersold at 180. Should've listened and held a bit longer. Now Im hoping this recent fud will create some panic dumps so I can buy in again lol. Coolystorytell you win.

drkman

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:49:19 AM

Yep, I'm starting an ignore list as we speak.
Hope you are at the top of that list Bob. You thief!  You know its true scammer!
drkman

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:51:18 AM

Whale vs Catfish

If you believe his "30-90" story and think he's a whale, youre just as much of a fool as he is. Whales dont give a fuck about any coin, and they move on from one to another. All they care about is making more BTC. This dude has been an active fanboy and no whale will waste his time posting 5 hours a day on a single thread.

This is exactly why you will never make money in the crypto trade. You don't see the market potential and just look at coins as a quick pump. There is an entire deepweb market looking for an alternative to Bitcoin to conduct their business in private. If you don't think there is a market their take a look at how much BTC was seized from the Silk Road and that is just one deepweb market.

Once again your hearing what you want to hear. Why are you bringing up irrelevant points. Of course there is a market, but the point Im trying to make right now is that these Alts are more or less manipulated to bring in more BTC. Eventually one altcoin will break through the mold and get wide adoption, but until then, its just whale games for the big guys.

The points are responses to your claims. I know for a fact that the major holders of this coin aren't going to dump any time soon. Most of us believe this coin should be in the the $40+ range. Any manipulation is being done on the lowest level by small time day traders.

Yes I agree. I happen to believe Cloak will eventually be in the top 5 if not 3 on CMC. But until then there will be dips and corrections, and I happent to think that we're do for one now. Im wrong then so be it, I undersold and will probably buy back at another dip for more. If Im right I buy back more coins for less. Either way Im not complaining. BTW i wasnt claiming anything, they were merely opinions and my own analysis which people can either credit or discredit. You're making claims by saying you single handedly moved the market at one point, which is a tough pill to swallow. In any case if you did, I appreciate it, because you made me a lot of money.

Well I told CoolStoryteller that if I was wrong Id come back and admit it. Well I was wrong and undersold at 180. Should've listened and held a bit longer. Now Im hoping this recent fud will create some panic dumps so I can buy in again lol. Coolystorytell you win.
Dude, there is no FUD so don't expect a drop on that.  All their is is an asshole mod named alty who bans potential new whale investors of Cloakcoin in IRC within seconds because he made incorrect assumptions!
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 02:51:41 AM

*BOUNCES BOTTLECAP OFF OF DRKMAN'S FACE*

never change, you're the sunshine in my life.

seriously though, are we employing Stalinist tactics, or Nazi tactics? i'm confused, cause i thought we were using Nazi tactics then, hoo boy this thing is deeper than i thought.

THIS GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE PRESIDENT.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:54:05 AM

Nope.  You're dev is an ass who is trigger happy on bans in IRC!  That about sums it all up.  Plus I do own cloak but the secrecy and Putin tactics of alty are really hurting the coin.

You don't own cloak but worried that Alty is hurting the coin? You feed the hungry and shelter the homeless too?

If you don't own cloak and don't intend to, then really you have no reason to be here.

That proves your a troll and nothing else.

Please leave and return to your beloved vericoin, instead of trolling and wasting everyone's time here go to vericoin and try helping them out.

PS. your not a whale...you could pretend to be but your not.
tubesteak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:54:48 AM

Oh, get the fuck out of of here with that "hurting the coin" shit! LOOk! the price is raising, in spite of your trolling and big bold words. I could care less about you getting banned. Shouldn't be talking shit and being a demanding little bitch. Like they owe you something. They owe you nothing. I never been banned for asking questions.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
drkman

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:54:51 AM

seriously though, are we employing Stalinist tactics, or Nazi tactics? i'm confused, cause i thought we were using Nazi tactics then, hoo boy this thing is deeper than i thought.

The DEV is controlling the forum by deleting any post he disagrees with and he also banned people in IRC for little to no reason when people were trying to Vet and learn about the coin.  So much for newbies asking questions.  The thread is controlled and IRC is controlled and the devs are anomymous.
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:56:12 AM

The DEV is controlling the forum by deleting any post he disagrees with and he also banned people in IRC for little to no reason when people were trying to Vet and learn about the coin.  So much for newbies asking questions.  The thread is controlled and IRC is controlled and the devs are anomymous.

To people like you, others came in and asked real questions and had debates without problems. When your disrespectful you get what you deserve.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:56:47 AM

Whale vs Catfish

Cryptoh, I respect a man that admits defeat. PM your Cloak addy and I'll send you a tip

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
drkman

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:57:07 AM

Oh, get the fuck out of of here with that "hurting the coin" shit! LOOk! the price is raising, in spite of your trolling an big bold words. I could care less about you getting banned. Shouldn't be talking shit and being a demanding little bitch. Like they owe you something. They owe you nothing. I never been banned for asking questions.
Ask alty to post what got the guys banned in IRC.  Simple questions and completely legitimate to ask given the spiking price and in no way deserving of a ban.  It's as simple as that.  Alty was wrong and has proven further his dictatorial control over this forum by censoring.  
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 02:57:21 AM

they you guys like that new single on the radio? i think it's called: "someone banned me for being bad, so now i'm mad" by drkboy

i swear they play that same song over and over and over and over, and it somehow doesn't even get annoying or the slightest bit repetitive!

love that verse that's like:

"heeeeey you coin dev, why won't you answer the questions i'm asking, they're important questions, hooo baby, oooh yeah, these questions must be too important, un huh, for you to aaaaaaanswer, cause it's a cover up da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na, it's a conspiricy da-na-na-na-na-na-na, yeah girl, it's so criminal that these questions, hoo yeah, talkin bout these questions, yeah, so important, yeah, they won't answer them, yeah, wait a minute, yeah, what is the question? ummm, i don't remember the question, yeah, oh well, i'll just keep singing this song, cause this shit is so deep, it goes all the way to the presideeeeeeent yeah!"

seriously though, ask what you want to ask, cause you haven't said anything useful in like 15 pages. what is your perfectly reasonable question that the evil dev of this coin is trying to suppress you from asking? here's your chance, we're all listening, ask away.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Pages: « 1 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 [538] 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: