Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:28:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:48:58 AM

Here is a big bridge for all the trolls...
Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:49:34 AM

yeah, listen to all these naysayers at your own peril. they're all just trying to make you part with your cloak more easily. they don't even do it very well, a 4 year old can spot it a mile away, there's no artistry to their FUD. sad times in crypto really.

You really are slick
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8113778#msg8113778

I dont want people to sell their cloaks it may well be a great coin but its certainly not the
"first decentralized anon coin ever created THAT WORKS"

you think you're the only ones that can utterly iniltrate another camp and spam garbage? i'll show you how it's done.

also, i understand you're trying to sound all cute by quoting me, but what preay tell is your issue?

how is Cloak not the first working decentralized anon coin? unless drk all of a sudden became functional and not centralized around master nodes... don't think that happened yet! and since people have been successfully sending and receiving on the cloak livenet anonymously, well then i'd call that a slam dunk.

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Is_Darkcoin_centralized_due_to_its_Masternodes.3F
Is Darkcoin centralized due to its Masternodes?
No, there are hundreds of masternodes who are operated by the users of the network. Transactions are routed randomly through any one of these nodes. The name Masternode does not imply centralization. It could be anything like “DarkSend nodes” or something similar, so there should be no confusion about their functionality. However there is a lot of "FUD" (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) by competing cryptocurrencies that Masternodes are "centralized".

That would be the analogous of saying that Bitcoin is centralized due to the existence of nodes, or that a torrent network is centralized due to the existence of large seed nodes.

Dont worry just because its not the first doesn't mean that cloak doesn't have a future

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:49:51 AM

This coin has it all. RIP all other coins. There will be room for them but the market leader will be CLOAK for now. Market is correcting the price to the true price right now. This pump will be on going as there will be buy pressure from people wanting to buy things from the market or use the anon. Now where are those 60k coins I sold for cheap.

If you were smart you would hold Cloak and XC, both are decentralized anon atm, and both are striving towards the same goals.

What about Monero? Or is that off the radar now?

its there, but I dont think it will last over the months and all this keycoin hype is basically a rip-off of XC's rev1 code. There devs are making it seem like they actually created some technology and look their coin went up 200%. How can people even have faith in coins that take codes off competitors lol. Keycoin will be out of the picture over the next couple of weeks or months as well.

DRK, well I think it will fall apart. Just look
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:51:42 AM

This coin has it all. RIP all other coins. There will be room for them but the market leader will be CLOAK for now. Market is correcting the price to the true price right now. This pump will be on going as there will be buy pressure from people wanting to buy things from the market or use the anon. Now where are those 60k coins I sold for cheap.

If you were smart you would hold Cloak and XC, both are decentralized anon atm, and both are striving towards the same goals.

Monero will be the safe bet, having a nice slow distribution, but XC and cloak are shiny and will draw a lot of quick attention if the developers can come through with their promises.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Sleepyx

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:55:47 AM

Hmm interesting times ahead for the next month regarding anon. Something else might come out of the dark and surprise everyone, who knows.

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
Sleepyx

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:58:14 AM

I take back whatever I said. Fuck these trolls.
I like you.  I remember you from the early DRK days when noone gave a shit about anon coins and I bought my cloak early on partly because I saw you here too.

However, translation of what the dev has done.  Let's be pricks to any new people coming to vet the coin and with zero warning ban them if they ask why the price is high or why the devs are anonymous!  That will work wonders!!

Dont worry about it man, it doesn't seem to be changing. In the end whatever is the best technical solution to the anon problem will win, regardless of the its devs personalities.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:00:56 AM

Monero will be the safe bet, having a nice slow distribution, but XC and cloak are shiny and will draw a lot of quick attention if the developers can come through with their promises.

So far the cloakcamp has come through on every promise, no reason to think that will stop any time soon. I;m buying more!
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:01:04 AM

Holy shit! I wish I could be face to face with these trolling fucks. I usually end arguments with a 3pc combo to the opponents chin. Well at least we know now that CLOAK has made it to the big show. CLOAK is tits and your coin sucks dicks.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:01:52 AM

yeah, listen to all these naysayers at your own peril. they're all just trying to make you part with your cloak more easily. they don't even do it very well, a 4 year old can spot it a mile away, there's no artistry to their FUD. sad times in crypto really.

You really are slick

I dont want people to sell their cloaks it may well be a great coin but its certainly not the

you think you're the only ones that can utterly iniltrate another camp and spam garbage? i'll show you how it's done.

also, i understand you're trying to sound all cute by quoting me, but what preay tell is your issue?

how is Cloak not the first working decentralized anon coin? unless drk all of a sudden became functional and not centralized around master nodes... don't think that happened yet! and since people have been successfully sending and receiving on the cloak livenet anonymously, well then i'd call that a slam dunk.

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#Is_Darkcoin_centralized_due_to_its_Masternodes.3F
No, there are hundreds of masternodes who are operated by the users of the network. Transactions are routed randomly through any one of these nodes. The name Masternode does not imply centralization. It could be anything like “DarkSend nodes” or something similar, so there should be no confusion about their functionality. However there is a lot of "FUD" (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) by competing cryptocurrencies that Masternodes are "centralized".

That would be the analogous of saying that Bitcoin is centralized due to the existence of nodes, or that a torrent network is centralized due to the existence of large seed nodes.

Dont worry just because its not the first doesn't mean that cloak doesn't have a future

one more for the ignore list. you're an idiot.

if needing 1000 darkcoins to operate a masternode isn't a form of centralization, then you're kidding yourself.

also, did you notice that little part where i mentioned how cloak actually WORKS?

right! that!

i like how everyone from the dark camp seemingly forgets that they do not currently have an operational build of the technology that they're been promising for... how many months has it been? almost a year?! wow it has been a long time with no results, good luck with that.

I'll stick with the coin that has people sending and receiving decentralized anon transactions as we speak.

your bullshit FUD department can only do so much to combat the truth. Your devs instamined %10 of ever DRK coin there ever will be before they even released the windows wallet to the public. yeah. facts can hurt. better keep concentrating on FUDding other coins instead of cleaning up your own mess.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
Sleepyx

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:08:53 AM

You really are slick

one more for the ignore list. you're an idiot.

if needing 1000 darkcoins to operate a masternode isn't a form of centralization, then you're kidding yourself.

also, did you notice that little part where i mentioned how cloak actually WORKS?

right! that!

i like how everyone from the dark camp seemingly forgets that they do not currently have an operational build of the technology that they're been promising for... how many months has it been? almost a year?! wow it has been a long time with no results, good luck with that.

I'll stick with the coin that has people sending and receiving decentralized anon transactions as we speak.

your bullshit FUD department can only do so much to combat the truth. Your devs instamined %10 of ever DRK coin there ever will be before they even released the windows wallet to the public. yeah. facts can hurt. better keep concentrating on FUDding other coins instead of cleaning up your own mess.

You haven't done your research if you think darkcoin isn't doing anonymous transactions as we speak as well.
I dont care that you needed linux to mine darkcoin for the first week or the fact that every cloak was mined in 7 days and held by a small number of people. All that matters is the working solution once they're both open source.

andakinas

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:18:16 AM

People should stop letting greed dictate which coins they decide to get behind. Aren't most of us here because we believe in the future of cryptocurrencies? How bout we focus on the innovative aspects these coins intend to deliver to make Crypto as a whole a more viable and useful alternative to real money, instead of getting caught up bickering like children over which candy is better.
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:19:22 AM

again more FUD. 20GH on cloak within minutes after launch (*cough with working wallets*)

cause the DRK FUD machine would like you all to believe that a fair launch included the devs renting 20GH worth of mining equipment themselves, and that cloak is held by only a few people.

first, why would you spent tens of thousands of dollars to rent 20GH for a day, when you'd presumably be the only ones on the network? you're literally just throwing away money at that point. 20GH isn't even that big of a number for 7-day PoW/PoS coins, other coins following that formula have had 60-80GH on the first day.

nice try. people here arn't that stupid, but that's for assuming we are. but nicely executed troll, i like you managed to excuse DRK for taking a week to release a windows wallet while those 500 DRK bonus blocks quickly dissapeared... by comparing it to the non-extant sketchy start that cloak had. sorry! no-pre-mine, clean launch, and shit have you looked at the richlist? the top 50 don't even have that much at all! infact i'd almost say that the top 50 cloak have less than %10 of the total coins, you know, like the %10 that darkcoin devs stole.

see what i did there? pointing out bullshit is much more satisfying when it's true.

Sleepyx

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:19:45 AM

nice it went up just after i got in  Grin

tubesteak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:25:02 AM

nice it went up just after i got in  Grin
+1 see you at 0.07btc!

asnghost

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:28:06 AM

Re-testing 325k levels. Cloak is holding very good!

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:28:21 AM

lol, it works on testnet, at least extensively works and the instamine thing has been beaten to death. Anyone with half a brain and access to the block explorer can see the coins that were instamined within the first 12-18 hours have long since been distributed to others. But carry on.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:35:38 AM

lol, it works on testnet, at least extensively works and the instamine thing has been beaten to death. Anyone with half a brain and access to the block explorer can see the coins that were instamined within the first 12-18 hours have long since been distributed to others. But carry on.

I believe it works on main net

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Dr.GoldfieldHwang

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:39:16 AM

Man, the last few days this thread has gotten really shitty and negative. Way worse then a lot of the other crypto threads I read. And thats saying something , its really harshin my mellow  Undecided

7 days and 7 nights
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:44:14 AM

lol distributed to others, you mean sold off. nice try!

if it works on testnet i've never heard of it, doesn't matter, it's still centralized through master nodes, this will never beat anon through PoS where everyone with a wallet is apart of the network.

my bank may have thousands of branches just like DRK has thousands of masternodes, doesn't mean they're not a centralized.

Cloak is for the people.

one coin to rule them all.

tubesteak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:44:17 AM

Man, the last few days this thread has gotten really shitty and negative. Way worse then a lot of the other crypto threads I read. And thats saying something , its really harshin my mellow  Undecided
drk trolls coming over stirring shit up. Trolling non-stop since the raise. It's sad, frankly.

Pages: « 1 ... 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: