Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:44:52 AM

i like how everyone from the dark camp seemingly forgets that they do not currently have an operational build of the technology that they're been promising for... how many months has it been? almost a year?! wow it has been a long time with no results, good luck with that.

I'll stick with the coin that has people sending and receiving decentralized anon transactions as we speak.

your bullshit FUD department can only do so much to combat the truth. Your devs instamined %10 of ever DRK coin there ever will be before they even released the windows wallet to the public. yeah. facts can hurt. better keep concentrating on FUDding other coins instead of cleaning up your own mess.

lol, it works on testnet, at least extensively works and the instamine thing has been beaten to death. Anyone with half a brain and access to the block explorer can see the coins that were instamined within the first 12-18 hours have long since been distributed to others. But carry on.

I believe it works on main net

I'm referring to the feature overhaul that RC4 is bringing to the table which has been going well during testing. Darksend does in fact work on mainnet right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pdsrdm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:45:45 AM

Man, the last few days this thread has gotten really shitty and negative. Way worse then a lot of the other crypto threads I read. And thats saying something , its really harshin my mellow  Undecided

It's because people keep quoting the obvious trolls. Don't worry, it'll fade.
Kaze

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:47:26 AM

lol, it works on testnet, at least extensively works and the instamine thing has been beaten to death. Anyone with half a brain and access to the block explorer can see the coins that were instamined within the first 12-18 hours have long since been distributed to others. But carry on.
[/quote]

I believe it works on main net
[/quote]

Funny thing looking through the block explorer. Of the 2000 wallets, almost half have 1 or 2 cloaks.  This is a poorly distributed excuse of decentralization. End of story. Less than 100 wallets even have considerable amounts.  Power to the few, keep singing your mystified song that this is meaningful to many, because it's not.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:49:04 AM

i like how everyone from the dark camp seemingly forgets that they do not currently have an operational build of the technology that they're been promising for... how many months has it been? almost a year?! wow it has been a long time with no results, good luck with that.

I'll stick with the coin that has people sending and receiving decentralized anon transactions as we speak.

your bullshit FUD department can only do so much to combat the truth. Your devs instamined %10 of ever DRK coin there ever will be before they even released the windows wallet to the public. yeah. facts can hurt. better keep concentrating on FUDding other coins instead of cleaning up your own mess.

lol distributed to others, you mean sold off. nice try!

if it works on testnet i've never heard of it, doesn't matter, it's still centralized through master nodes, this will never beat anon through PoS where everyone with a wallet is apart of the network.

my bank may have thousands of branches just like DRK has thousands of masternodes, doesn't mean they're not a centralized.

Cloak is for the people.

one coin to rule them all.

Of course sold off is distributing, how else will they be spread? Not seeing your point... they were sold well into the beginning, long before any sort of rise. If it works on testnet??? How about you actually bother reading the testing that is going on before spewing BS.

I don't have an opinion of cloak one way or the other, but blatantly spreading incorrect shit (or even flat out lies) is worth counterarguing.
tazmania

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:49:25 AM

Chill dark fanboys. We'll come back for the RC4 pump and then buy more CLOAK with the profit.

tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:55:41 AM

^^^ You've been here all damn day trolling away. Whoever is trolling the drk thread must have had enough of your bullshit. Go home and take care of your own house.
Ps: Look at his post history, nothing but garbage. This person has had all of his questions answered, but refuses to accept the truth. Yet he/she is still here. For what? nothing more than to talk more shit and attempt to damage the face of our awesome and innovative Cloakcoin. Clearly a delusional stalker.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
ptshamrock

Activity: 484
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:03:06 AM

Is there any guide on how to enable headless staking on a ubuntu VPS?

"Money needs to be depoliticized, and the time has come for the separation of money and state to be accomplished."
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:03:27 AM

Man, the last few days this thread has gotten really shitty and negative. Way worse then a lot of the other crypto threads I read. And thats saying something , its really harshin my mellow  Undecided
drk trolls coming over stirring shit up. Trolling non-stop since the raise. It's sad, frankly.
Haven't ownd DRK for months but, actually what tube said is all lies.  DRK hasn't been trolling you but guys here have been trolling DRK, in fact they just did a few minutes back yet again.  The real negative is how the Devs have responded by banning people trying to vet the coin and asking basic questions.  And there are also many assholes here who love to troll other coin's threads and be general assholes.  This is true.

The devs are against trolling other coins.

Look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8065959#msg8065959

Did the Dark dev comment on the recent coin trolling, fighting?

Drkman you've been chasing that irc ban for sometime, sorry but alot here believe its your fault. Mind posting a chat log of what happened at the time you got banned?
Kaze

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:06:19 AM

It is coming, and that right soon.  Who will break ranks first.  Wallet number 4, maybe wallet number 7 or 11.  Wallet number 15-18 are the same person, maybe it will be him.  Payday is here to the few.  Take it or be mad wondering which of the few beat you to it.  One law in crypto.  What rises comes down.  It's universal truth.
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:08:41 AM

It is coming, and that right soon.  Who will break ranks first.  Wallet number 4, maybe wallet number 7 or 11.  Wallet number 15-18 are the same person, maybe it will be him.  Payday is here to the few.  Take it or be mad wondering which of the few beat you to it.  One law in crypto.  What rises comes down.  It's universal truth.

Direct that to day-traders, long term investors ignore the day to day moves.
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:13:44 AM

Man, the last few days this thread has gotten really shitty and negative. Way worse then a lot of the other crypto threads I read. And thats saying something , its really harshin my mellow  Undecided
drk trolls coming over stirring shit up. Trolling non-stop since the raise. It's sad, frankly.
Haven't ownd DRK for months but, actually what tube said is all lies.  DRK hasn't been trolling you but guys here have been trolling DRK, in fact they just did a few minutes back yet again.  The real negative is how the Devs have responded by banning people trying to vet the coin and asking basic questions.  And there are also many assholes here who love to troll other coin's threads and be general assholes.  This is true.

The devs are against trolling other coins.

Look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8065959#msg8065959

Did the Dark dev comment on the recent coin trolling, fighting?

Drkman you've been chasing that irc ban for sometime, sorry but alot here believe its your fault. Mind posting a chat log of what happened at the time you got banned?

Search for snoopy and MrKK the 2 that got banned.

Were those questions and comments real and legitimate  questions?

http://pastebin.com/QLYy2uLj
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:15:29 AM

Got a quick question, if i leave everything offline in my wallet will i get any stake? or has the PC and wallet up and running all the time?
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 07:18:07 AM

I just cannot believe that this instamined shitcoin managed to survive this long. Shitcoin without any working features. The anon code is not open source. One Market LMFAO not working. Like it's hard to make a design. God fucking DAMN. You can slap the sheep with a dick across the face and still couldn't understand the obvious.

I really need some popcorn. I don't wanna miss this flash dump. It will be the funniest shit in crypto.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:19:18 AM

Man, the last few days this thread has gotten really shitty and negative. Way worse then a lot of the other crypto threads I read. And thats saying something , its really harshin my mellow  Undecided
Haven't ownd DRK for months but, actually what tube said is all lies.  DRK hasn't been trolling you but guys here have been trolling DRK, in fact they just did a few minutes back yet again.  The real negative is how the Devs have responded by banning people trying to vet the coin and asking basic questions.  And there are also many assholes here who love to troll other coin's threads and be general assholes.  This is true.

Yes many many jerk offs here coming over to vrc thread talking shite. Thanks FUDsters for the tip to buy cloak. Excellent profit. I cant wait to unload this coin and put it into VRC Smiley

That was an epic pump
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:28:08 AM

Got a quick question, if i leave everything offline in my wallet will i get any stake? or has the PC and wallet up and running all the time?

you must have the wallet open and unlocked for staking.  This means your computer will be on and connected to the CLOAK network.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:29:57 AM

Smokin.  The guy that got banned had just joined for the very first time that day and asked a couple of legit questions like "is the coin price too high due to recent price moves" and who are the anonymous devs and then asked them again when there was no response.  That is it.  I believe there was another who was saying curse words but snoopy never said anything like that and he was banned without a single warning or getting an answer to his question to attempt to vet the coin.

Then to make matters worse.  When I complained on this thread about it.  I was attacked, told lies to and my posts deleted repeatedly by the same dev, alty.  no clue what his problem is but his actions are not cool and I have tried repeatedly to be civil and have him fix the situation and unban those he banned without warning and who merely asked legit questions.  NOTHING but more deletion and centralized corruption.

Maybe you can help solve the problem.  Just unban the poor guy who got banned and we are done here.  Big money can't move in when you have ban happy devs blocking news outlets!!

Wrong buddy, looking through the chat you were copy-pasting the same line

The fact that people are being paid to write pro cloak articles is your clue to who is dumping into your buys.
<snoopy> Also, the fact that cloak's devs are anonymous and that most all development work has still yet to be produced is your other clue.  Not saying it WILL happen ut seen it time and time again and cloak is following the playbook.

Those were repeated over and over again, Alty was on and did say a few words so you could of just private messaged him on the irc asking your question. You were throwing accusations with no proof.

You also mentioned that the developments the dev team announced are just announcements but yet periodic updates of the current developments like PoSA, onemarket are not developments? PoSA was in a public beta test to see how it would function on a large scale and testing was ended. The devs are improving PoSA for the official release and yes the public beta of PoSA was on the main net I have proof of that too. TheDagger announced it when it was released to the public, alot tested it on main net (thats for others claiming that it was only tested on testnet). Also why not post about all coins being risky and scams if the post future feature and developments that never even been released yet? Vericoin didn't do that? Dark with their 4th RC sure it will reach RC100 in a few months.

You also mentioned that 2 guys got banned from the IRC for no reason, but here you said one of them was swearing and spamming.

Please were not stupid, when it comes down to the truth, you were trolling simple as that.

PS. You did mention in the IRC that your in Vericoin and a bagholder of cryptonote, so yes you support them and will troll other coins that are on the rise that are younger than those coins but yet are more popular. Everyone does that in this forum.
Kaze

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:31:52 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smokim, I'm really not trying to be a dick.  The day traders as you call them are moths to a flame, and they bring you and long term holders a gift.  Take it.  Re-invest the profits later for more cloak if that's what suits you.  The lack of distribution in this coin is appalling, and someone will help that problem soon.  Benefit from the obvious.

Kaze
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:34:57 AM

Smokim, I'm really not trying to be a dick.  The day traders as you call them are moths to a flame, and they bring you and long term holders a gift.  Take it.  Re-invest the profits later for more cloak if that's what suits you.  The lack of distribution in this coin is appalling, and someone will help that problem soon.  Benefit from the obvious.

Kaze

Thank you for the advice. Why are you giving it?
smokim87

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:36:13 AM

[/quote]

Kaze
[/quote]

Every coin is not really distributed fairly, even bitcoin. There's always going to be a small group that are filthy rich. Look at paper money whats the ratio between rich and poor?

Show me a coin on this forum that is fairly distributed.

You also need to take into consideration exchanges, their wallets hold alot of cloak holders too.

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:43:06 AM

The anon code is not open source.

Not commenting BS posted by this guy i just want to point to Devs one thing - please dont make cloak open source any time soon , at least when OneMarket is fully operational , CIARA implemented and so on. If you make code open sourced there be tons of cloak clones in a week, and nobody want that  Grin

Peace !
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: