Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:09:57 AM

Well I just dumped a few.. Happy for holders if it goes higher.. Time to get some more XC though.. Good luck holders...

GTFO with XC I know your a long dedicated XC butthurt boy that bought at 3 and watched it fall to 160 enjoy XC

No need to be hostile.

He's like that because hes a bitch ass frustrated kid Smiley
He was always on XC thread going like "oooo, look at me, I'm a big holder of XC, I own so many XC coins..."

He is frustrated cause he panic dumped, and now he is frustrated cause he bought cloak at the top....

Trolllololololollllololollllooololo te frustrated kid...

Hahaha still hold XC and i bought CLOAK at under 4... thansk for the LULZ though

Yeah, we believe you...you leak frustration dude...nobody believe what you're talking...
rygamble

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:10:23 AM

You should probably look into some of the features Cloak has coming up. It doesn't need to be accepted anywhere.

You are assuming OneMarket will work and people decide to actually use it.  It is a lot of ifs.  A problem I see with OneMarket is people need CLOAK to participate.  What if you don't feel like going out and buying CLOAK?  It's a hurdle to adoption, and it could be a nonstarter for many people.
If you don't feel like going out and buying Cloak, then you were never really ever going to be a part of the market anyway...
"What if you don't feel like going out and buying BTC? It's a hurdle to adoption, and it could be a nonstarter for many people."
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:13:33 AM

80 and out?
I bought at 30 and still holding.
I bought at 20 Grin Grin

Pretty sure Artoo was referring to buying XC at 80k. Not Cloak.
I have my sell orders for Cloak set at 130-180, some of them already got filled. I want to hold longer, but considering whales and pumpers have been bragging about it for the past week is a red flag to me. Also dont forget that even after the POSA countdown announcement a couple weeks ago, the price went down to as low as 34k. Its seen a 4x-5x increase since. Dont be surprised to see POSA already priced in. Just saying.
CloakCoin and DarkCoin have almost the same amount of coins available. The way I look at it, that either means this is horribly underpriced, or DarkCoin is horribly overpriced. I'm leaning towards the former, so that's why I'm not nearly selling this low.

Cloak only has 4.5 million coins. Drk has 22 million

Total number of coins does not matter...
The important matter is how many instamined coins does the whales have to be able to control a market and to pump that market...
With DRK, that number is very high, that's why dark was pumped that high...
Look at ppl who bought in at ~0.02, they'll never touch that price again before the coin will be forgotten and ppl will move to something new, or some coin offering more things on the table...

Anon features start to look for many as it really is, an useless thing, which you can't use because you don't have the places accepting it...meh...

Its not all about anon features, its how it works.

I'm personally not banking on anon features, onemarket, oneledger is where we see the real innovations. There's quite abit of additional features down the pipeline.

Using POS protocol to create anon transactions is quite a smart idea and this could be use for other things too. I still don't see the difference between drk anon feature and coin mixers, its price jumped so high because they were the first to come with with the idea of anon transactions, whales have had their part too.

OneMarket is nothing special at all, anybody can create a classifieds website to list items for X coin, and have a script into the wallet displaying the listings on the website...it piece of cake and nothing special...the real problem with something like this is the incentive to use such a thing... why should I sell my things for cloakcoin, this is the real question...I can sell them directly for Bitcoin in the near future on eBay...
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:15:01 AM

OneMarket is really innovative. So innovative that I am looking forward to see how governments and regulation agencies are going to react to it. How would taxes work btw? Thats one prob BTC had with UncleSam.

88flaminchevy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

Buy Orders

PRICE (BTC)   CLOAK   BTC

0.00083000   792.79877653   0.65802298
0.00082100   527.52071527   0.43309450
0.00081000   5.00000000   0.00405000
0.00080121   388.03805375   0.31089996
0.00080001   17314.35217894   13.85165488
0.00077155   12.72576134   0.00981856
0.00076720   103.86640972   0.07968630
0.00075000   2300.00002530   1.72500001

Someone thinks he's going to buy 13 btc's of cloak for .0008 on Mintpal!  What an idiot!  Good luck with that!!
rygamble

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:17:54 AM

OneMarket is nothing special at all, anybody can create a classifieds website to list items for X coin, and have a script into the wallet displaying the listings on the website...it piece of cake and nothing special...the real problem with something like this is the incentive to use such a thing... why should I sell my things for cloakcoin, this is the real question...I can sell them directly for Bitcoin in the near future on eBay...

The whole point of it is that it's not a website controlled by anybody. It's decentralized and can't be shut down. Look to Silk Road to see why this is important, especially for a coin with another major selling point being anonymity.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:26:18 AM

80 and out?
I bought at 20 Grin Grin

I have my sell orders for Cloak set at 130-180, some of them already got filled. I want to hold longer, but considering whales and pumpers have been bragging about it for the past week is a red flag to me. Also dont forget that even after the POSA countdown announcement a couple weeks ago, the price went down to as low as 34k. Its seen a 4x-5x increase since. Dont be surprised to see POSA already priced in. Just saying.
CloakCoin and DarkCoin have almost the same amount of coins available. The way I look at it, that either means this is horribly underpriced, or DarkCoin is horribly overpriced. I'm leaning towards the former, so that's why I'm not nearly selling this low.

The important matter is how many instamined coins does the whales have to be able to control a market and to pump that market...
Look at ppl who bought in at ~0.02, they'll never touch that price again before the coin will be forgotten and ppl will move to something new, or some coin offering more things on the table...

Anon features start to look for many as it really is, an useless thing, which you can't use because you don't have the places accepting it...meh...

I'm personally not banking on anon features, onemarket, oneledger is where we see the real innovations. There's quite abit of additional features down the pipeline.

Using POS protocol to create anon transactions is quite a smart idea and this could be use for other things too. I still don't see the difference between drk anon feature and coin mixers, its price jumped so high because they were the first to come with with the idea of anon transactions, whales have had their part too.

Good luck with ebay.

Before starting a debate, please read the whitepaper of onemarket at least. Your seem to have no clue on how its suppose to work.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:32:29 AM

hi guys.

i am holder of XC, but i do see how cloak dev as dedicated as XC dev.

please ignore those assholes trying to instigate fight between us.

fuck you arbetedoo or assbeto.

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:34:51 AM

Looks like we have another troll on the loose. Quick grab that can of troll repellent, or someone just squish it.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 12:42:43 AM

Here were some of my best Cloak buys...

Been in it since the beginning and still in it!!!  Average 14.5k satoshi for those trades alone...  Did some more after that around 30k satoshis...

Holding for a long long long long long long time...

Should have LOADED more...

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:45:38 AM

was out for a walk today and saw this

cloak coins logo is being manipulated and used by a security company - thats how legit cloak coin is

Wink
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:00:08 AM

You should probably look into some of the features Cloak has coming up. It doesn't need to be accepted anywhere.

You are assuming OneMarket will work and people decide to actually use it.  It is a lot of ifs.  A problem I see with OneMarket is people need CLOAK to participate.  What if you don't feel like going out and buying CLOAK?  It's a hurdle to adoption, and it could be a nonstarter for many people.

perhaps buying/selling selling BTC itself on OneMarket could help kickstart this? 
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:10:45 AM

80 and out?
I bought at 20 Grin Grin

Lulz. Thanks for your useless opinion.. and thanks for offloading all 5 of your Cloaks. The weakhanded holders show their colors. Have you ever written a piece of code or made a serious amount of money off of a crypto investment? I doubt it because it seems you don't know anything about either. This dev team caught my eye because they were the first team that I've seen uploading videos of the development progress. The community has been involved since Day 1 in almost every aspect of the coins development. That is the reason why whales are excited about this coin. The dev community shows progress not a bunch broken promises that seem the be the standard in the altcoin market. That is also the reason why we don't care about the opinion of a sucker fish. Your coins are in much better hands now. I personally drove the price down to 30k from 90k in a 48 hour trade run to shake out weakhanded holders like yourself. Apparently I missed one.

Explain to everyone here how the price of PoSA is baked in. I'm dying to know how a trustless anon implementation is being trading at 80 cents when its a first for crypto. Where do you gauge this price from? DRK hit almost $20 a coin on the promise of anon which wasn't even trustless and never will be.

The coin's community grows stronger off of the ignorance of investors like you. This it why you'll never make a penny trading crypto because you don't know what a real coin looks like. Just saying.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:15:44 AM

80 and out?
I bought at 20 Grin Grin

Show us a coin that has a similar feature to OneMarket. Since anyone can develop it.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:18:31 AM

Even without posa or onemarket... is there even a coin with something like cloaktrade? It's just top shelf. Sell now at your peril.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:20:35 AM

LULZ! My ego banter....

So you personally drove the price from 30k to 90k? Cool story bro. What kind of overinflated ego do you have, you insecure dolt? Theres not reason for me to say how much money Ive made. No I have not coded, and I am a complete noob at any of that. I only invest. But nobody really cares about that so I wont bore you.

Ive been a cloak supporter from the beginning. I bought in at 12-30k and have bought and sold during the waves, and will continue to do so. That doesnt mean I stopped or will stop supporting it. One thing I do know is when the whales and pumpers begin their tweeting campaigns, thats usually a sign to jump ship for the time being. Just my experience. Dunno why that last post offended you. If Im wrong about my analysis, then Ill apologize to you since you were clearly offended there. lulz!

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:21:57 AM

The whole point of OneMarket is so people with Cloak can participate in a trustless anon decentralized ecosystem. People who don't care about privacy will probably never use Cloak and that's OK because it was never designed for them in the first place. Just like people who don't care about privacy will never use the TOR browser.. It's what separates people who use cash from those who use credit cards.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:28:32 AM

LULZ! My ego banter....

So you personally drove the price from 30k to 90k? Cool story bro. What kind of overinflated ego do you have, you insecure dolt? Theres not reason for me to say how much money Ive made. No I have not coded, and I am a complete noob at any of that. I only invest. But nobody really cares about that so I wont bore you.

Ive been a cloak supporter from the beginning. I bought in at 12-30k and have bought and sold during the waves, and will continue to do so. That doesnt mean I stopped or will stop supporting it. One thing I do know is when the whales and pumpers begin their tweeting campaigns, thats usually a sign to jump ship for the time being. Just my experience. Dunno why that last post offended you. If Im wrong about my analysis, then Ill apologize to you since you were clearly offended there. lulz!

No you're implying that the demand for Cloak dropped due to a lost of interest, some shady situation or an inferior product. I'm saying it dropped because I made it drop. Too many weakass holders were in and they needed to be weeded out. A coin can only go as far as it's investors think it will; Moreover, when there's too many weaklings invested they jump ship at the first sign of a price increase. Real investors are looking at all the factors that make up a real coin not just a tweet.

The ignorance of your post offends me because you're making baseless accusations about developer delays. You don't understand what it takes to build a product yet you somehow have an opinion on it. That's what offends me. Do you homework before you post some useless information with absolutely zero evidence or experience to back up your claim.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:35:28 AM

LULZ! My ego banter....

No you're implying that the demand for Cloak dropped due to a lost of interest, some shady situation or an inferior product. I'm saying it dropped because I made it drop. Too many weakass holders were in and they needed to be weeded out. A coin can only go as far as it's investors think it will; Moreover, when there's too many weaklings invested they jump ship at the first sign of a price increase. Real investors are looking at all the factors that make up a real coin not just a tweet.

The ignorance of your post offends me because you're making baseless accusations about developer delays. You don't understand what it takes to build a product yet you somehow have an opinion on it. That's what offends me. Do you homework before you post some useless information with absolutely zero evidence or experience to back up your claim.

Dude if you dont think whales and the pumpers control this coin right now you are a fool. They control most of these emerging coins. And I wasnt implying anything about the demand or the development of Cloak. You seem to hear what you want to hear.

I simply go by the hype/news in correlation to the charts and depth charts. It has paid the bills so far. Depth chart says it might go as high as 190 before it inevitably dumps and price corrects. That is why I put  my orders from 130-180. I could be wrong, where it just shoots through the roof and I am left behind after underselling. Or I could be right and it reaches that range then it dips after a correction. Either way Im happy, and dont really care. But dont twist my words and start talking about development.

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:43:17 AM

Whale vs Catfish
Who will win this battle.lol

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: