Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:21:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
88flaminchevy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:44:43 PM

Do cloak holders have class or not??  Ignore these Fud'ers!  In case you haven't noticed, as soon as we get into arguments on here, the value on the exchanges fall.  Gee, I wonder why?  Maybe because investors are turned away by the childish behavior.  They associate our behavior with cloak because we are the "type" of people invested in it.  Our forum posts say a lot about what type of people we are.  Just put them on ignore and lets get cloak ready for the POSA release.  They will all be disappointing they missed the boat.
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:50:04 PM

These coin fights are so stupid.  It doesn't make either coin look any more attractive to a potential investor to watch two users argue with each other in their respective threads.

88flaminchevy

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:12:23 PM

These coin fights are so stupid.  It doesn't make either coin look any more attractive to a potential investor to watch two users argue with each other in their respective threads.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ginuVD2oGJA/U1PRDdk5XfI/AAAAAAAAKfs/9Qy9yiivAxY/s1600/Seinfeld+Slap+Fight.gif

+1  Keep the forums clean with positive news!
New-tron

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:12:45 PM

Do cloak holders have class or not??  Ignore these Fud'ers!  In case you haven't noticed, as soon as we get into arguments on here, the value on the exchanges fall.  Gee, I wonder why?  Maybe because investors are turned away by the childish behavior.  They associate our behavior with cloak because we are the "type" of people invested in it.  Our forum posts say a lot about what type of people we are.  Just put them on ignore and lets get cloak ready for the POSA release.  They will all be disappointing they missed the boat.

Well said
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:26:46 PM

DRK fanboys bombing hard... This means CLOAK is the real deal because they so scared!

no it means you faggots have been coming in the darkcoin forum trying to scam/trick people into throwing their money away on this shitcoin, and now here I am.
And there you go to the ignore list.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:27:23 PM

When cloak's price gets FUD by DRK fanboys, sell DRK to buy CLOAK.
When DRK'S price gets FUD by cloak fanboys, sell CLOAK to buy DRK.
Repeat until you are rich from stupid people fighting over the internet.
88flaminchevy

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:45:23 PM

Lets all be real here for a minute......  Everyone has a sell point.  You can say till your blue in the face your going to hold a coin forever, but the truth is, you won't.  I hold a large bag of cloak that I've been holding for quite some time.  I also hold DRK and XC.  I don't have any intention of selling soon, but I do have an out, so a day will come when I sell.  There isn't any reason to bad talk other coins.  Truth is we are all invested in cryptocurrency to make some money.  If one coin fails it makes others look bad too.  Look at VRC.  Mint got hacked and we went almost a whole week without seeing any rise in value.  Why you ask, because people got scared their coin could get hacked too.  Bottom line is, if we weren't interested in making money we would all be trading carrots or something and calling them money!
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:50:54 PM

I'm disappointed in cloak community for yet again starting a shitfights with DRK in their thread. So far every time a DRK rep comes in here is because we started it. Jackasses are lucky bullets don't travel through the internet.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:00:42 AM

Lets all be real here for a minute......  Everyone has a sell point.  You can say till your blue in the face your going to hold a coin forever, but the truth is, you won't.  I hold a large bag of cloak that I've been holding for quite some time.  I also hold DRK and XC.  I don't have any intention of selling soon, but I do have an out, so a day will come when I sell.  There isn't any reason to bad talk other coins.  Truth is we are all invested in cryptocurrency to make some money.  If one coin fails it makes others look bad too.  Look at VRC.  Mint got hacked and we went almost a whole week without seeing any rise in value.  Why you ask, because people got scared their coin could get hacked too.  Bottom line is, if we weren't interested in making money we would all be trading carrots or something and calling them money!

+1

Yep. I have invested in every promising anon currency because I believe in the idea that people should have financial freedom without government intrusion. The problem with the world today is everyone is guilty of money laundering until proven innocent. Cash is the truest form of financial freedom and yet all of the alternatives up until cryptocurrency have been plagued with so much regulation. I look at the anon currencies as an attempt to replicate cash in digital form - no IDs needed, no tracking and no verification. Everyone thinks this is a hockey match and communities become toxic because they are rooting for the player and not the game. It's really sickening to see these fanboys from the other communities go around the internet bashing the competition instead of supporting them. If they applied that energy to something positive they might actually make something of themselves one day.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
88flaminchevy

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

+1

Yep. I have invested in every promising anon currency because I believe in the idea that people should have financial freedom without government intrusion. The problem with the world today is everyone is guilty of money laundering until proven innocent. Cash is the truest form of financial freedom and yet all of the alternatives up until cryptocurrency have been plagued with so much regulation. I look at the anon currencies as an attempt to replicate cash in digital form - no IDs needed, no tracking and no verification. Everyone thinks this is a hockey match and communities become toxic because they are rooting for the player and not the game. It's really sickening to see these fanboys from the other communities go around the internet bashing the competition instead of supporting them. If they applied that energy to something positive they might actually make something of themselves one day.

+1

Now if we could just get a little teaser or something from our DEV team to keep the momentum going upward.  I'm not asking anyone to give anything away that would cause a buy frenzy, but a little peak into the crystal ball would be nice.  I believe in going up a little at a time, not a big spike.  Again, we need to be giving new investors a reason to pick cloak.  They need to see our DEV team working.  Keep the posts about POSA and One Market from pages ago coming.  If pages go stale and investors have to go fishing for good info, we won't see any upward momentum.
heartastack

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:28:31 AM

Feels like they're sleeping at the wheel ATM. No updates and no thread moderation for a while now.
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:31:01 AM

Feels like they're sleeping at the wheel ATM. No updates and no thread moderation for a while now.
Theyre always in the IRC not the forum
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:42:05 AM

Your impatience has been growing. I understand you want finality with cloak, however, this is uncharted waters. Chill out. Bugs happen. Bugs get squished. If you're that worried get your ass into irc and talk to one of the ever present team members. X11joe, dasource, etc,. I don't have a problem with wanting it done asap, but the are we there yet and indignance can be shelved
[Edit]sorry....didn't mean to sound harsh[/edit]
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:48:50 AM

mintpal down ?

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
eatenbyagrue

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:50:26 AM

+1

Now if we could just get a little teaser or something from our DEV team to keep the momentum going upward.  I'm not asking anyone to give anything away that would cause a buy frenzy, but a little peak into the crystal ball would be nice.  I believe in going up a little at a time, not a big spike.  Again, we need to be giving new investors a reason to pick cloak.  They need to see our DEV team working.  Keep the posts about POSA and One Market from pages ago coming.  If pages go stale and investors have to go fishing for good info, we won't see any upward momentum.

Why do you want the momentum going upward?  Why does short term price matter to you?  Why do we need new investors right now?  Buying CLOAK does not help the developers.  If anything, if you are a believer, you should be happy with lower price so you can buy more.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:51:13 AM

mintpal down ?

yes
i bet he is being hacked
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:51:47 AM

mintpal down ?

no, didn't load the first time then refreshed it and it loaded normally.

edit

Nevermind not loading anymore...
heartastack

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:52:03 AM

Your impatience has been growing. I understand you want finality with cloak, however, this is uncharted waters. Chill out. Bugs happen. Bugs get squished. If you're that worried get your ass into irc and talk to one of the ever present team members. X11joe, dasource, etc,. I don't have a problem with wanting it done asap, but the are we there yet and indignance can be shelved
[Edit]sorry....didn't mean to sound harsh[/edit]

That's cool, I'm sounding like a prick, but I do feel cheated - the last 2 buys I made are on news that was IMO misleading and suggestive of an imminent release.
And yes the devs may be in irc but no updates here mean they don't think there is anything worth announcing to new buyers / community outsiders. A big 180 turn from just last week.

Well, I can't be the only one feeling like that. I will refrain from posting for a while but in my line of work sitting on many big projects I can sense when something big has gone wrong and that sensor is starting to go quiver.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:55:01 AM

+1

+1

You know these are real people and not robots, right? They have been working non-stop on this. Good things take time, so relax and give the devs some room to breathe.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:59:43 AM

+1

+1

You know these are real people and not robots, right? They have been working non-stop on this. Good things take time, so relax and give the devs some room to breathe.

Hes getting frustrated, devs haven't been posting updates here. Alot of people visit this thread instead of the IRC. Some on twitter too. He must be in with a big chunk of cash and is getting worried wouldn't you?

I do agree with posting updates on thread, most people in crypto like to see all news in one place which is here. Too many cryptos to follow on this forum, twitter, other forums, ircs...etc so most stick to forum threads here.
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: