Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:25:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SoapMaker

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

Could you guys please cloak BobSurplus.

A more vile & degenerate troll (other than BigC1984) I have not seen.

This guy is filthy disgusting, was abused & disrespected by Mommy & Daddy.
Spews his filthy runny shit on any thread of any coin.

He is a disgrace to your otherwise fine community.

I wish you well Cloakcoiners, may we rid ourselves of these unloved damaged souls for the sake of all our coins & the crypto world in general.

Soap

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:57:58 PM

So hard to be nice?

Good job devs.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:08:17 PM

I wish you well Cloakcoiners, may we rid ourselves of these unloved damaged souls for the sake of all our coins & the crypto world in general.

Soap

I like Bob he speaks the truth. I can't say the same about the trolls coming out of your community that have made FUD subreddits @ r/Cloak; In addition, they've hunted down articles/videos where Cloak is mentioned to FUDpack Cloak, meanwhile shamelessly plugging DRK. It's sad that your community has fallen that far to resort to FUDpacking an innovative currency like Cloak. Bob was a former DRK holder and is entitled to say whatever he wants about his experience there. It's a big difference vs never being apart of a community and spreading bullshit around to protect one's own investment. Kinda like your own devs calling Cloak videos Fake.. If you need a screenshot - feel free to go back a few pages. It seems your devs just aren't setting the right example for your community.

So, explain to me, how exactly does cloaksend work?
are you using joincoin, coinswap, or coinmix as base?
is it safe from snooping eyes?
can it protect my privacy or are there attack vectors that can be deviced?
why do you have limits on the amount you can send?
why is it that the devs have decided to remain anonymous?

1 - https://mega.co.nz/#!1c9UnKBI!BdEaoBuYDAr5F4nwltpYjYNOrZt7Jretk07eGc-oPDc

2 - No, see 1. This is a brand new protocol called PoSA (CloakSend 2.0) and it was developed in-house by the Cloak devs.

3 - The transactions are untraceable and unlinkable.

4 - The system is a privacy extension of the existing proof of stake scheme. If a wallet is staking then it is contributing to the PoSA protocol.  It has the same theoretical attack vectors that the PoS system has.

5 - There isn't any hard limits. Alty "suggested" those limits because this is a testing period.

6 - We respect the privacy wishes of our developers and our fellow holders.. Besides the most successful crypto currency developer in the world is anonymous, so I fail to see how this is relevant.

IMO, it's counter productive for an anonymous currency to have public developers.. it's not a good look for the brand. One cannot demand a development team reveal their identities and then expect those same developers to respect the privacy wishes of the community.

You're more than welcome to join us during the PoSA testing. It is public so anyone is welcome.

would it be possible that someone could link a couple of cloaksend transaction ids from an explorer for analysis..

Download a wallet and join the testing.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#CloakCoin

sadly there is only a windows wallet available, and since i run linux, i am unable to do so, else i would have done it already

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
rfisher1968

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:09:55 PM

Does anybody have a block number of a PoSA transaction? Would like to see the path of the coins.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:13:22 PM

Soap

I like Bob he speaks the truth. I can't say the same about the trolls coming out of your community that have made FUD subreddits @ r/Cloak; In addition, they've hunted down articles/videos where Cloak is mentioned to FUDpack Cloak, meanwhile shamelessly plugging DRK. It's sad that your community has fallen that far to resort to FUDpacking an innovative currency like Cloak. Bob was a former DRK holder and is entitled to say whatever he wants about his experience there. It's a big difference vs never being apart of a community and spreading bullshit around to protect one's own investment. Kinda like your own devs calling Cloak videos Fake.. If you need a screenshot - feel free to go back a few pages. It seems your devs just aren't setting the right example for your community.

2 - No, see 1. This is a brand new protocol called PoSA (CloakSend 2.0) and it was developed in-house by the Cloak devs.

4 - The system is a privacy extension of the existing proof of stake scheme. If a wallet is staking then it is contributing to the PoSA protocol.  It has the same theoretical attack vectors that the PoS system has.

5 - There isn't any hard limits. Alty "suggested" those limits because this is a testing period.

6 - We respect the privacy wishes of our developers and our fellow holders.. Besides the most successful crypto currency developer in the world is anonymous, so I fail to see how this is relevant.

IMO, it's counter productive for an anonymous currency to have public developers.. it's not a good look for the brand. One cannot demand a development team reveal their identities and then expect those same developers to respect the privacy wishes of the community.

You're more than welcome to join us during the PoSA testing. It is public so anyone is welcome.

would it be possible that someone could link a couple of cloaksend transaction ids from an explorer for analysis..

sadly there is only a windows wallet available, and since i run linux, i am unable to do so, else i would have done it already

linux build in the works, be patient please! You've been patient with drk for 8 months whats a few weeks for a winner like cloak!
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

We're in the same boat. A newer build with Linux/Osx should be out any minute.. you'll get the fastest update if you are in channel. Also, if you have any questions while testing the devs are available.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to instal the Cloak qt, but when I do I get this message:

"The program can't start because LIBEAY32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling to fix this problem."

I've tried reinstalling it several times, and also tried on a different machine to no avail. Any suggestions??

Thanks!!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:24:46 PM

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm trying to instal the Cloak qt, but when I do I get this message:

"The program can't start because LIBEAY32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling to fix this problem."

I've tried reinstalling it several times, and also tried on a different machine to no avail. Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

TBH, all the devs are in the irc chat. That's the best place to get quick answers to your technical questions.

IRC link is in the op as well.

Hope this helps
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:32:30 PM

Soap

Use Wine:http://www.winehq.org/ It works perfect!

For Linux users only(which someone mentioned before about Linux Wallet)
I have installed latest version with Wine on Linux Mint and i think everything works fine.
Depends on:Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.1h Light and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=26525

http://postimg.org/image/ea2la1dpp/
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:37:10 PM

PSA:

Anyone who's selling cloak at under 2$ each coin is possibly mentally retarded.

Strong hands will prevail.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

I vote Bob for chancellor of Cloakcoin's public image department.

He speaks the truth, is unafraid, and doesn't give 2 shits about "etiquette" when calling out people who are spreading lies.

Crypto as a whole needs more people like him, and less apologists.

I've been known to kick up a shitstorm myself, I almost single handedly killed ZimStake (while holding over 20,000 of them mind you) by being the only one in that community with the balls to call out the Dev on being absent for a month straight, as the community got 25,000 votes on mintpal on our own, he decided it wasn't worth his time to even make an appearance the day we got listed. Oh wait he did, said that he'd have an announcement later that night, then he want absent for another week. While the ANN thread was nothing but people saying how great this coin is, i was the only one asking WTF is going on. whenever i did i'd get apologist shitheads calling me out for trying to hurt their investment, as they were just trying to prop up a house of cards.

In the end it was thanks to ME, and a couple others that followed my lead that the dev actually came back and started taking responsability after his coin lost %90 of it's value for not delivering anything. If you don't hold people's feet to the fire, they won't get shit done. ZimStake is now on the road to recovery and will be back to 10k+ satoshis in no time, for a coin with 3.5 million coins, it's very cheap. And those of you invested in DRK, if you want to help your investment, then here's some free advice, stop propping up garbage with a big smile on your face trying to get others to hold your bags for you, your time would be better spent on giving your devs a clue about what's really happening in the anon world, because they obviously are in need of help. if you see something bad happening and don't call it out, you're as complacent as those in charge for destroying the investment, you're an accessory.

so good for Bob, and everyone like him for calling out bullshit where they see it, crypto needs more of that, or else it'll remain a noob-trap for dumb investors, forever slave to the PnD groups looking to make a quick buck, and we'll never get the mainstream acceptance we deserve. Anyone attacking bob needs to go find another hobby, cause they're not doing any good here.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
blizzen

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:44:47 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks!!
Some days ago i had the same problem, google for libeay32.dll than you found a solution
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:57:07 PM

As good as a coin CLoak is, having community members like BobSurplus will hurt it. Dude goes in other threads and Fuds the shit out their coins and disrespects the developers and communities for really no reason, (which only confirms your insecurities Bob). It doesnt look good for the Cloak community. Snookielax is another basket case that will hurt this community.

Besides being an investor in cloak I have nothing to do with them, its obvious that you drk fanboys have an issue with me and are worried that the "fud" I spread may catch on and hurt your investment.

Maybe you should do some research on me here in the forums. If I see something that's wrong I address it. I dont care if it's a rip off coin like harmony that I ruin, or Canada's oldest bitcoin exchange or drk coin.

I speak what I feel and all you darkcoin holders coming into cloak to badmouth me only adds credence to my claims.

Thanks again!

there is a difference in trolling and having genuine questions about specific things, above picture doesnt give you credence, it actually undermines it.

and i dont see anyone badmouthing you, i only see people posting here because they are tired of your trolling.

Guys, you might want to give some advice to your own camp. There are DRK masternode holders actively seeking out Cloakcoin related articles/videos spreading FUD to protect their Masternode investment. DRK holders have gone into the r/Cloak to make a FUD subreddit (2 now). That says a lot about their confidence in the DRK technology when you have holders planting fear, uncertainty and doubt in the minds of potential Cloak investors. DRK holder Chaeplin is trying to crypto-anlayze the first build of PoSA according to a video - he got it way wrong btw.

I screen capped this in case they try to delete their thread. The Darkcointalk admin got it right the first time: "Perfect. If this works it's a suprior approach to anonymous transactions."

Note: Mastermind710 is one of the FUDpackers that's been actively smearing Cloak anywhere he finds it.

It's going to be nice to see them eat their shoes when PoSA comes out. Btw, Cloak devs saw this post and were laughing their asses off. The guys in this thread really have no clue what is about to hit them do they? You know you have next level tech when the DRK developer is calling your video fake xD

I'm really a fan of the comment "Too good to be true." I'll remind you of this post-PoSA

I'm glad you like it Smiley
I'm not going to delete this thread. I take CLOAK serious but had doubt about the closed tests. I wouldn't call it FUD.

And I would never go to another coin's thread to spread FUD. Good luck with PoSA.
rfisher1968

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:02:31 PM

On Cryptsy there are about 16 btc of cloak that needs to be bought to get above 0.0014 btc. Whats up?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

I vote Bob for chancellor of Cloakcoin's public image department.

He speaks the truth, is unafraid, and doesn't give 2 shits about "etiquette" when calling out people who are spreading lies.

Crypto as a whole needs more people like him, and less apologists.

I've been known to kick up a shitstorm myself, I almost single handedly killed ZimStake (while holding over 20,000 of them mind you) by being the only one in that community with the balls to call out the Dev on being absent for a month straight, as the community got 25,000 votes on mintpal on our own, he decided it wasn't worth his time to even make an appearance the day we got listed. Oh wait he did, said that he'd have an announcement later that night, then he want absent for another week. While the ANN thread was nothing but people saying how great this coin is, i was the only one asking WTF is going on. whenever i did i'd get apologist shitheads calling me out for trying to hurt their investment, as they were just trying to prop up a house of cards.

In the end it was thanks to ME, and a couple others that followed my lead that the dev actually came back and started taking responsability after his coin lost %90 of it's value for not delivering anything. If you don't hold people's feet to the fire, they won't get shit done. ZimStake is now on the road to recovery and will be back to 10k+ satoshis in no time, for a coin with 3.5 million coins, it's very cheap. And those of you invested in DRK, if you want to help your investment, then here's some free advice, stop propping up garbage with a big smile on your face trying to get others to hold your bags for you, your time would be better spent on giving your devs a clue about what's really happening in the anon world, because they obviously are in need of help. if you see something bad happening and don't call it out, you're as complacent as those in charge for destroying the investment, you're an accessory.

so good for Bob, and everyone like him for calling out bullshit where they see it, crypto needs more of that, or else it'll remain a noob-trap for dumb investors, forever slave to the PnD groups looking to make a quick buck, and we'll never get the mainstream acceptance we deserve. Anyone attacking bob needs to go find another hobby, cause they're not doing any good here.

LMAO, thanks for the vote of confidence but at this time I'll have to turn down any and all nominations for an official cloak posistion. Cheesy
I love the coin but I'm a little "rough around the edges" and probably would only bring negative views towards this wonderful, loving, community of cloakeads.

I do however believe in speaking my mind and the truth and I think you for taking the time to explain to people how the real world works and advising them to take action when they see something out of whack.

+1000 bud!
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:10:25 PM

Hey guys,

Thanks!!
I did according to the guide here:
http://www.cloakcoin.info/2014/07/cloakcoin-wallet-libeay32-dll-missing-fix/

TEST
rfisher1968

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:11:38 PM

The buy side is weak and the sell side will be hard to bust through. I say we are going down, I thought PoSA was good news?
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:15:05 PM

1.9.7.23 was tested in #PoSA with community.

Tweaking again and working on 1.9.7.24

It's time to crank up the PoSA ANON power to higher levels in next build!  Wink
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 08:18:18 PM

Thanks Dagger! Is update mandatory?

TEST
ymod123

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:19:26 PM

Thanks Dagger! Is update mandatory?

very hard worker im so impress with dagger Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: