Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:35:17 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 01:45:19 PM by YourMother

YourMother again. Please tell me, why are you so pissed about anything? Is there anything that can be done to make you feel better? Smiley

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. I just got attached to this shitcoin. I fell for the hype weeks ago and from there it constantly disappointed me. I wanted to like it, i wanted to give it a chance. I even had some chats with the guys from IRC weeks ago. Nobody was able to explain me the technology in details. Only hype and cheerleading.

Just like i said before, i want to be here to assist it into the crypto graveyard. I want to see it laying dead right between shibecoin and tittiecoin. I know that the Devs started to flash dump on ya right before the results of the audit became public. I'm pretty sure that they knew that the anon solution was built wrong right from the start. They continued the project only because of the temptation of fast bitcoins. I just cannot see another epic pump happening, never. It's done. If i will be able to save some of the bagholders from this Titanic scenario while i will be active in here, then so be it. If not, then they will be contributing to my daily dose of crypto comedy.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 01:49:16 PM

YourMother again. Please tell me, why are you so pissed about anything? Is there anything that can be done to make you feel better? Smiley

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. I just got attached to this shitcoin. I fell for the hype weeks ago and from there it constantly disappointed me. I wanted to like it, i wanted to give it a chance. I even had some chats with the guys from IRC weeks ago. Nobody was able to explain me the technology in details. Only hype and cheerleading.

Just like i said before, i want to be here to assist it into the crypto graveyard. I want to see it laying right between shibecoin and tittiecoin. I know that the Devs started to flash dump on ya right before the results of the audit became public. I'm pretty sure that they knew that the anon solution was built wrong right from the start. They continued the project because of the temptation of fast bitcoins. I just cannot see another epic pump happening, never. It's done. If i will be able to save some of the bagholders from this Titanic scenario while i will be active in here, then so be it. If not, then they will be contributing to my daily dose of crypto comedy.

i'am all in drk, but cloak is at least a nice pump and dump coin, no-brainer, specially at that price. just step through the door before the lights go on.

Yes, but most of the time shitcoins don't ever live to see a second pump. It's hard to come up with new announcements, new fake developments, not to mention how hard is to fool and dump on people twice. Few are making money from these pumps and dumps, so it's natural for other naive investors not to join anymore.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:54:01 PM

Too much attack come from DRK... Darkcoin only attract Darkppl with Mentally ugly Lips sealed

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:09:05 PM

Too much attack come from DRK... Darkcoin only attract Darkppl with Mentally ugly Lips sealed

this thread is just pure commedy, has nothing to do with other coins. i wish you all the best

So why u start talking about DRK ?

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:10:50 PM

I'm not here to talk about DRK. I only did it for a short time in the IRC channel and then stopped. I also don't remember spamming this thread with DRK conversations. I only talk about this almost dead hyped up garbage coin that failed the audit and it was built on broken fundamentals.
It was first in the market for testing you are correct! Cloak is a true innovator I agree! First in the market for anon/trustless testing and I think it will be first in the crypto marketplace to succeed. It is already a full week ahead of the next guy! Exciting times!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:17:31 PM

This is an example how demand = big price as everyone has been spamming EVERYWHERE about cloakcoin so it created an hype out of nothing (no innovation, no real anonymity, just a failed attempt,no marketing) and price will slowly go down and then this coin will probably die.
Ofcourse there will be xy users blaming me how stupid i'm but it was really only caused by spamming whole forums 'bout this shitcoin...my 5 cents.
erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:25:19 PM

This is an example how demand = big price as everyone has been spamming EVERYWHERE about cloakcoin so it created an hype out of nothing (no innovation, no real anonymity, just a failed attempt,no marketing) and price will slowly go down and then this coin will probably die.
Ofcourse there will be xy users blaming me how stupid i'm but it was really only caused by spamming whole forums 'bout this shitcoin...my 5 cents.
Actually cloak was the first on the market to have a third party audit done... So if anything, it is the most innovative since the devs thought they could handle an audit. First anon/trustless audit. Can I return your 5 cents?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

I'm not here to talk about DRK. I only did it for a short time in the IRC channel and then stopped. I also don't remember spamming this thread with DRK conversations. I only talk about this almost dead hyped up garbage coin that failed the audit and it was built on broken fundamentals.
It was first in the market for testing you are correct! Cloak is a true innovator I agree! First in the market for anon/trustless testing and I think it will be first in the crypto marketplace to succeed. It is already a full week ahead of the next guy! Exciting times!

LMFAO. For you, everything is a special event. Devs flash dumped this shitcoin from 300k+ to 15k. That's a milestone that deserves a statue. Innovative flash dump. Hahahaah. Also, you are making me talk about DRK, which is not the star in here, but drk is currently being audited by Kristov Atlas, if you weren't educated on the matter. So no, this shitcoin is not that innovative as you like to make it. It's nothing but a failure if you think with your brain and not with your emotions as a bagholder.

erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:36:43 PM

LMFAO. For you, everything is a special event. Devs flash dumped this shitcoin from 300k+ to 15k. That's a milestone that deserves a statue. Innovative flash dump. Hahahaah. Also, you are making me talk about DRK, which is not the star in here, but drk is currently being audited by Kristov Atlas, if you weren't educated on the matter. So no, this shitcoin is not that innovative as you like to make it. It's nothing but a failure if you think with your brain and not with your emotions as a bagholder.
Kristov Atlas was paid by drk to audit and is active as a member of the community. I would hardly call it a 3rd party audit. Rich list hasnt moved in cloak so, dont believe the fud Wink

Drk being a week behind in testing isn't a bad thing. I mean cloak and drk are built on different technologies completely. Don't worry about it so much.

BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:36:56 PM

exceptttttttt the devs address are well known and not dumpes so no, good atempt at fud though.
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:45:07 PM

Kristov Atlas was paid by drk to audit and is active as a member of the community. I would hardly call it a 3rd party audit. Rich list hasnt moved in cloak so, dont believe the fud Wink

And I wouldnt be mad that DRK is a week behind cloak. I mean they are built on different technologies completely.

You are trying to drag me into a drk conversation of which you don't know shit about. Besides Kristov Atlas, there will be many more to review the code. Also, just like the guys that audit Truecrypt, Kristov relies on donations and unlike with this broken shitcoin, DRK needs a more in-depth audit. Audit that takes time. And time means money.

The guy that reviewed Cloak did it for free ? Also, who the fuck is that guy ? Can i find his face on google ? Can i see his credentials ?

erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:48:06 PM

And I wouldnt be mad that DRK is a week behind cloak. I mean they are built on different technologies completely.

You are trying to drag me into a drk conversation of which you don't know shit about. Besides Kristov Atlas, there will be many more to review the code. Also, just like the guys that audit Truecrypt, Kristov relies on donations and unlike with this broken shitcoin, DRK needs a more in-depth audit. Audit that takes time.
Im pretty sure you brought up drk and kristov... since I can read. Because Im an adult. And I would be willing to bet that drk's audit will be done behind closed doors as opposed to cloaks.

*edited because douchebag edited after i posted with : The guy that reviewed Cloak did it for free ? Also, who the fuck is that guy ? Can i find his face on google ? Can i see his credentials ?*

It's kinda creepy that you are getting into the cloak audit guy man. You want to look at his pictures? Creeeeepy.

YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:52:26 PM

You are trying to drag me into a drk conversation of which you don't know shit about. Besides Kristov Atlas, there will be many more to review the code. Also, just like the guys that audit Truecrypt, Kristov relies on donations and unlike with this broken shitcoin, DRK needs a more in-depth audit. Audit that takes time. And time means money.

The guy that reviewed Cloak did it for free ? Also, who the fuck is that guy ? Can i find his face on google ? Can i see his credentials ?
Im pretty sure you brought up drk and kristov... since I can read. Because Im an adult. And I would be willing to bet that drk's audit will be done behind closed doors as opposed to cloaks.

God, you are such a dumb specimen. Can you please explain to me why the fuck did the price of this shitcoin tanked right before the audit results ? BIIIINGOOOOO!

erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:55:37 PM

God, you are such a dumb specimen. Can you please explain to me why the fuck did the price of this shitcoin tanked right before the audit results ? BIIIINGOOOOO!
Yeaahhhh... I'm gonna have to ask for a source on that. And there was a significant pump on the coin during the audit... So that could definitly be why lol.

YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:07:17 PM

The strong denial that conquered your rotten fucked up heart. Let me answer my own question because you are going on the path of imbecility with such great speed. The price tanked because that unknown auditor ( can you please give info about his name, credentials - does the fucking guy even exists ? ) gave essential info to devs and behind investors back. This is why this once promising Cloak became a shitcoin in minutes without even having the results of the audit. Ooooooops. Considering the fact that the reviewer is unknown, we can create even a second scenario. The intentional crashing of the coin so that the devs could accumulate even more and then release the anon solution in the weeks to come. This second scenario can exist, but seems pretty unlikely to me. I think that it's just pure incompetence combined with the auditor that received serious money to reveal the bad info first to the dev team and then to the investors ( too late ).

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:07:49 PM

Actually cloak was the first on the market to have a third party audit done... So if anything, it is the most innovative since the devs thought they could handle an audit. First anon/trustless audit. Can I return your 5 cents?
"The devs thought they could handle an audit"  but did they?
erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:13:55 PM

"The devs thought they could handle an audit"  but did they?
As first in the market to get an audit I don't think things were communicated well since there was no other coin that dealt with it before. Its probably the reason drk is doing their audit in private and its probably taking so long because they are trying to fix it on the fly... But thats just me over analyzing haha. But fudders be fuddin, right dubby? Devs are working on it all right now. The key thing to think about is that it is still closed source so that means that the devs still hold value in the work they did and they are still protecting their innovative code. Otherwise it would be open source and the community would pick it up. So the devs are working hard on the issue that was brought up. Cheesy exciting times to pickup cheap cloak.

erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

The strong denial that conquered your rotten fucked up heart. Let me answer my own question because you are going on the path of imbecility with such great speed. The price tanked because that unknown auditor ( can you please give info about his name, credentials - does the fucking guy even exists ? ) gave essential info to devs and behind investors back. This is why this once promising Cloak became a shitcoin in minutes without even having the results of the audit. Ooooooops. Considering the fact that the reviewer is unknown, we can create even a second scenario. The intentional crashing of the coin so that the devs could accumulate even more and then release the anon solution in the weeks to come. This second scenario can exist, but seems pretty unlikely to me. I think that it's just pure incompetence combined with the auditor that received serious money to reveal the bad info first to the dev team and then to the investors ( too late ).
Rich list is still holding... So i would lean towards the latter of your ignorant scenarios.

YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:24:30 PM

Rich list is still holding... So i would lean towards the latter of your ignorant scenarios.

You are boring me to death, motherfucker. And you might succeed in pushing me away from this shitcoin. I will take measures though and i will not compose another long message so i can respond to your imbecility. I will just quote from a message that i wrote few days ago instead.

"The rich list is staying the same because it's filled with delusional bagholders or because the addresses belong to the devs that instamined the coin. Oooor, maybe because they are exchange addresses. Every shitcoin has a rich list. That doesn't mean that the owners are smart fuckers who know something that you don't have access to. Crypto is too unpredictable for anyone to act like he's the fucken boss.

Also, don't forget that the rich list consist of people that bought the coin at it's lowest, so unlike you, they can afford to take a chance and see what will happen next, as long as they are not in the negative side. You bought at 300k and now you are making decisions based on that rich list. You are not Warren fucking Buffet, you are nothing but a peasant named Cletus and you are just burning thousands of dollars like an ungrateful little fuck. I will be here to piss on you in the weeks to come.
"

Consider that the message was addressed to you. Now please, i have business to do, cunt!

kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:26:13 PM

You are boring me to death, motherfucker. And you might succeed in pushing me away from this shitcoin. I will take measures though and i will not compose another long message so i can respond to your imbecility. I will just quote from a message that i wrote few days ago instead.

"The rich list is staying the same because it's filled with delusional bagholders or because the addresses belong to the devs that instamined the coin. Oooor, maybe because they are exchange addresses. Every shitcoin has a rich list. That doesn't mean that the owners are smart fuckers who know something that you don't have access to. Crypto is too unpredictable for anyone to act like he's the fucken boss.

Also, don't forget that the rich list consist of people that bought the coin at it's lowest, so unlike you, they can afford to take a chance and see what will happen next, as long as they are not in the negative side. You bought at 300k and now you are making decisions based on that rich list. You are not Warren fucking Buffet, you are nothing but a peasant named Cletus and you are just burning thousands of dollars like an ungrateful little fuck. I will be here to piss on you in the weeks to come.
"

Consider that the message was addressed to you. Now please, i have business to do, cunt!

you legend Smiley crack me up
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: