Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 [754] 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266177 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:13:20 PM

Look at the Trading Volume, a lot of money went out of the Crypto World imo.

i was over at the dark thread an 1 of them said that people have lost coins thu our new wallet ....does any1 know if this is true? ( by the way i hold no dark only cloak coin)

Lol, fell for that too I see. I almost did too. Someone just changed the quoted message and wrote their own. Click on the quoted message to see the original and you'll see it has a completely different post.

i will thx 4 that
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:39:08 PM

X11JOE is working hard on onemarket

TEST
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:04:35 PM

Any Bitcointalk Staff feel free to PM me for an easy bounty. I'll pay any bitcointalk mods BTC for the user YourMother's bitcointalk's IP log history and e-mail address associated with his account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=347792). I'll need screenshots of his logs to verify all IPs and e-mails he's used in the past along with his alternate account valentinjesse (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=224400).

Is it Bob?
monkeydong1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:06:03 PM

X11JOE is working hard on onemarket

For transparency, that's not exactly what he said  :

[15:31] <@x11joe> I’m here, just busy coding.
[15:31] <@x11joe> been on it all night.

[15:37]<@x11joe> No news ready to be released yet if that is what you mean.
[15:37] <@x11joe> I can say I’m working on PoSA at the moment with main dev.
[15:37] <@x11joe> Once we get that under way, One Market is next again on my list

Also other stuff not relevant, and before he left :

[15:50] <@x11joe> I have to go for now, but alty will update you guys.  I got to sleep, just don’t want you thinking I’m dead Tongue.
[15:50] <@x11joe> I’m here, just not ready to really help/do anything just yet.
[15:51] <@x11joe> Sure thing, talk to you guys later!

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:31:20 PM

A dead cat bounce refers to when a stock is sold off heavily and then recovers before heading down some more. The reason is because during the small bounce the investors who shorted are now covering their shorts, temporarily causing an increase or bounce upward of price. Once they are finished, the market resumes driving the price down. No one can short cloak or other alts except for ltc. You are wrong. This is natural value based buying

#rekt

Rekt ? You are special.

A really special kid... with autism. I can't even reply to that dumb bagholder who wrote the message above yours. He's telling me "This is natural value based buying" when the price increases based on absolutely nothing. So the trend was for the coin to go into the shitter, but somehow it gained value without anything new attached to it. Ok... Hahahahaahah.

Let me say this again. This is a DEAD CAT BOUNCE. Tattoo this on your anus and look at it everytime the "devs" destroy you in doggy style position.

GAME OVER...This shit is DONE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOPSSS! What the fuck happened with this SHITCOIN ? Where is the "natural value based buying" ? I told you this will turn into that CRYPT sihtclone and i will try to be the saviour, only to get shitted on. I wrote the above message when the price was at 70k. Told you to sell, now look at ya DUMB ASS. 40k.

Should i come back at 30k ? Or 20k ?

Let me say this again.

Pump and Dump is over. Pack yo shit, ladies and gentlemen, WE ARE GOING BACK TO EARTH.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:38:41 PM

Sorry that i had to QUOTE myself. People tried to insult me because of this. Looks like it was just a DEAD CAT BOUNCE like i said.

OOOOOPS!!!

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
coin1688

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:41:20 PM

...(sorry for not quoting whole thing)

I am not the one that made a coin and ask you to invest in me...  did I?     Also, I didn't ask you for your real name, because that doesn't matter.   The "team members" that are shown off on the other hand are important because they claim they have all these people working on it.   But... in reality?   Who knows?   Probably one single person only?   That's the point.

No one asks you to invest, invest if you feel comfortable, and if you evaluate the tech to be useful. If you think not knowing satoshi nakamotos real identity is ok, then it may follow that not knowing real identities of other developers is ok... From seeing a bunch of the devs talking to each other in the IRC, it would be hard for me to believe that they are all the same person, but I guess it could be possible?

yes...invest if you feel comfortable...
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

Dump after dump after dump...... this is endless

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:46:19 PM

I am not the one that made a coin and ask you to invest in me...  did I?     Also, I didn't ask you for your real name, because that doesn't matter.   The "team members" that are shown off on the other hand are important because they claim they have all these people working on it.   But... in reality?   Who knows?   Probably one single person only?   That's the point.

No one asks you to invest, invest if you feel comfortable, and if you evaluate the tech to be useful. If you think not knowing satoshi nakamotos real identity is ok, then it may follow that not knowing real identities of other developers is ok... From seeing a bunch of the devs talking to each other in the IRC, it would be hard for me to believe that they are all the same person, but I guess it could be possible?

now it the holding time as the price got lower and no one wants to sell at that price
mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:50:08 PM

I am not the one that made a coin and ask you to invest in me...  did I?     Also, I didn't ask you for your real name, because that doesn't matter.   The "team members" that are shown off on the other hand are important because they claim they have all these people working on it.   But... in reality?   Who knows?   Probably one single person only?   That's the point.

now it the holding time as the price got lower and no one wants to sell at that price

This manipulation began at 10 August on the Drk&Cloak,  200K was bottom but some fucker manipulate market

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
coin1688

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:54:38 PM

This manipulation began at 10 August on the Drk&Cloak,  200K was bottom but some fucker manipulate market

i prefer sell now...wait and see next update
monkeydong1

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:55:00 PM

We'll see how the dead cat bounce will turn into magical S curve Wink.

issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:08:00 PM

i have made extra cloak address but i want to delete the extra address out of my wallet how can this be done?
burrmarket

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:12:02 PM

Where the hell is content besides pointless FUD?

This may be a good time to discuss the inherent disruptive nature of these blockchain tech based cryptos that have actual anon innovation. Think for one moment about how much business they have the ability to facilitate that existing structures would lose. (Trillions in gross movement, billions in profit, automatically redistributed instead of controlled)

Consider that there are reasonably obfuscated departments of larger fortune 500 business totally dedicated to pushing their services and crushing their competition on the internet. Some simple google work can take you through a maze of defense department contractors that specialize in social engineering on the internet.

I don't care if the NSA created the initial TOR algorithm, or Satoshi was a wall street 'quant' who premined off a homebuilt FPGA. The creators identity means nothing when the code is innovative and distributes trust adequately.

To me, a honeypot or scam is much more likely when the developer is trying to convince me he is serious by revealing his identity when a much more convincing statement is made through code.

On another note:

Did anyone else read recently that 'early reddit' was nothing but a bunch of bots churning content? I wasn't surprised by that. Smart way to fast track your community, but how much of that still goes on? I bet it became pretty profitable...

rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:37:37 PM

This may be a good time to discuss the inherent disruptive nature of these blockchain tech based cryptos that have actual anon innovation. Think for one moment about how much business they have the ability to facilitate that existing structures would lose. (Trillions in gross movement, billions in profit, automatically redistributed instead of controlled)

Consider that there are reasonably obfuscated departments of larger fortune 500 business totally dedicated to pushing their services and crushing their competition on the internet. Some simple google work can take you through a maze of defense department contractors that specialize in social engineering on the internet.

I don't care if the NSA created the initial TOR algorithm, or Satoshi was a wall street 'quant' who premined off a homebuilt FPGA. The creators identity means nothing when the code is innovative and distributes trust adequately.

To me, a honeypot or scam is much more likely when the developer is trying to convince me he is serious by revealing his identity when a much more convincing statement is made through code.

On another note:

Did anyone else read recently that 'early reddit' was nothing but a bunch of bots churning content? I wasn't surprised by that. Smart way to fast track your community, but how much of that still goes on? I bet it became pretty profitable...

If all this fud keeps up it could kill the altcoin its doesnt help anyone and it hurts us all

Until the cloak devs become completely transparent and reveal their real identities, i don't see a turnaround. Why are they hiding?

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
Smoothmold

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

On another note:

If all this fud keeps up it could kill the altcoin its doesnt help anyone and it hurts us all

Until the cloak devs become completely transparent and reveal their real identities, i don't see a turnaround. Why are they hiding?

Good post burrmarket.

Unfortunately there some people like atv who cant comprehend what you are saying.
monkeydong1

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:45:17 PM

[/quote]

I would certainly prefer to be hiding when having an anonymous coin, a one market in progress and so on..

Judging from the mess the cloak got from weird people, it is even a better reason Wink

Clearly some people would really like so much that it become just another scam coin you know. *insert a million other reasons*

Guess it was just another troll post.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

On another note:

rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

[/quote]

I would certainly prefer to be hiding when having an anonymous coin, a one market in progress and so on..

Guess it was just another troll post.
[/quote]

Question: is there an altcoin that is successful with developers that haven't revealed their true identity's?

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:04:51 PM

Sorry that i had to QUOTE myself. People tried to insult me because of this. Looks like it was just a DEAD CAT BOUNCE like i said.

OOOOOPS!!!

I honed my skills and achieved an unattainable for other trolls level of professional trolling. My spirit is saturated of ambitions, mind is an engine of cognitive abilities, acumen is inquisitive and fast. I am a merciless killing machine. I raised my voice and said: "Let the shadow of death defile this coin and let the pitch darkness dwell upon it; and let the adversaries fighting it like demons all day"

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
Pages: « 1 ... 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 [754] 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: