Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 [805] 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinStarX

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:22:04 AM

So tired of these CINNI/LXC trolls smearing a promising project like Shadow.

Beware ShadowCoin (SDC), the developer is the same Rynomster disappeared "for family reasons" for Cinni leaving everyone in the lurch and the currency problems stake.
Enough of both DEV swindler who are killing trade in altcoins !!

Fact or rumor?

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg8503440#msg8503440

He is just one Dev and it seems, that it`s not that big secret. Not that big deal.

Nah it's true, and he manipulated the Cinni community. I had little intention of buying Shadowcoin, most certainly not after having discovered this. To hell with Shadowcoin.

Here's a quote from Devcoder that sums it up pretty well:

Cinnicoin Trolls

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8142514#msg8142514

"I was not the original developer of CinniCoin, I just built the encrypted messaging system. My team and I decided to create the ShadowCoin project so we would have the freedom to implement our innovations as we saw best."

-rynomster

CinniCoin code has many, many bugs. Rynomster fixed one of the major wallet based staking bugs, but many remain. Even Rat4 tried to fix cinnicoin code and was unable to fix all the bugs. As anyone that owned Cinni at the time knows, there was a major wallet based staking bug that Rynomster fixed with the release of EM (ask cinnicoin or Battbot). However just like when Rat4 "fixed" the cinni code, there are still a lot of bugs that remain in the cinnicoin code. You trolls need to remember that Rynomster was not the Cinnicoin dev and not paid to fix the staking issue, he fixed the one issue to help out the community. Maybe Rynomster left to implement his innovations on another coin BECAUSE the cinni code is garbage.

Bitmessage is VERY buggy, inconsistent, does not support rich text (last I checked) and is not instant messaging. The SDC messaging system is far superior to Bitmessage or the Cinni EM system. Use the SDC system and check the code before you comment.

It is time you give the man the respect he deserves. The EM and Stealth projects are open source, you can check for yourself that the code is original. Use the EM and stealth system, or the full feature staking android/iOS wallets and you will see they work flawlessly. Time for you trolls to respect a real developer and go back to your shit coins where there is actually something to FUD about.

Shadow dev is one of the best in crypto. He's delivered more in last 30 days than any coin before it - anon, em, ios, droid with more on the way. The community is bright and growing each day. I initially invested into Shadow as a hedge against Cloak, but after hanging out with the community there and speaking to the dev it became a no-brainer investment. I can vouch for Shadow being a legit project. I've personally spoken to the developer about the pros and cons of different protocols and he definitely knows his stuff.

We've got quite a few former Cloakheads over at Shadow. Feel free to join us in the IRC #Shadowcoin new btctalk thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0

Anyone thinking about investing in LXC, know that Bobsurplus and co own over 30% of the coin supply there. MrBoh tweeted this out a few days ago..

https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh/status/502836784704012289/photo/1

What about you TrollsRoyce (Yes it's CoolStoryTeller's twitter handle) ? You own 1.2 to 1.8 million SDC or ShadowCoin. Thats close to 25-35%. What if you dump? It's fucked to death. You dumped cloak whats to stop you from dumping SDC? You bitch about Bobs group but you do the exact same thing. One guy with over a million coins in 6 million or so. By your own advice everyone should get out and run from SDC. Trying to protect your investment? Fear mongering LXC? You are every bit as bad as you accuse Bob of being. At least with BOB you know what you are getting. A pump group. What are you? A cloak dumper moving to your next coin?

Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:28:30 AM

Oh CoinstarX, I mean Bobsurplus.. How many accounts do you have? It's weird that you talk about yourself in the 3rd person. We just had this talk in the Shadowcoin IRC. Feel free to come back in.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:33:11 AM

Good luck to everyone here.

coolstoryteller  im on my way over to you cya there

You should be looking at darkcoin for that...

I was an early Darkcoin investor Smokim. I mined from the start and held until June. Shadow is doing more faster and better.
ShadowCoin dev is not that great, there are fundamental issues with that wallet that he should fix and his stealth address implementation is incomplete and has issues.  Be careful and don't get caught on the wrong side of the SDC dump.

Issues like what? The wallet is working fine for every OS I've tested it on and so are the stealth addresses. I'd love for you to make a comment in the Github Repo if you feel the Stealth Addresses are incomplete. Or maybe you'd like to show us the code you authored and compare the imperfections.

Feel free to come into #shadowcoin IRC if you're having technical issues.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:40:22 AM

Almost time for another earthquake. Volume too low and the next move isn't going to be a pump.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:01:37 AM

well look at that, the op on facebook page has been deleted...what a dumbass

so thcmachaveli is now turned against cloak?

I didn`t turned against cloak, but I am angry that there is lack of communication and a lot of people gave up . I am angry that in the hardest time, we don`t have a leader, because he has vacation. If he was so passionate about cloak, he wouldn`t go to vacation, but instead of this, he would postpone it or at least I understand it in this way. But who am I to say what he has to do or not.

I am also angry that a lot of people leaving this boat. I don't understand how people can give up so easy. But thats how this crypto world works right? Devs give up take a new project make new money ... to be continued?

At the moment it is more profitable in my opinion to do the following:

1) Make a Scam Coin
2) Takeover a SCAM Coin and give the community new hope and sell high.
3) Join a DUMP and PUMP Community

Thats really sad and I cannot find any good thing on this stuff but thats the truth?

If any Developer really quit this project I will never invest in any new coin. After the Silkcoin disaster I was really fucked up, but now also Cloak because of failing an Audit? I don't know more than 10 coins who even do an audit.

Disappointed to a lot of people in the community leaving the boat and not stay strong.

Just my little opinion.

Cheers,

Chris
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:09:19 AM

I didn`t turned against cloak, but I am angry that there is lack of communication and a lot of people gave up . I am angry that in the hardest time, we don`t have a leader, because he has vacation. If he was so passionate about cloak, he wouldn`t go to vacation, but instead of this, he would postpone it or at least I understand it in this way. But who am I to say what he has to do or not.

I am also angry that a lot of people leaving this boat. I don't understand how people can give up so easy. But thats how this crypto world works right? Devs give up take a new project make new money ... to be continued?

1) Make a Scam Coin

Thats really sad and I cannot find any good thing on this stuff but thats the truth?

If any Developer really quit this project I will never invest in any new coin. After the Silkcoin disaster I was really fucked up, but now also Cloak because of failing an Audit? I don't know more than 10 coins who even do an audit.

Disappointed to a lot of people in the community leaving the boat and not stay strong.

Just my little opinion.

Cheers,

Chris

I haven't been on in a few days. I thought the devs were working it out with Cloak. What has been going on here?

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:15:56 AM

I haven't been on in a few days. I thought the devs were working it out with Cloak.

They are.  Just a lot of insecure people looking for someone to hold their hand.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:26:41 AM

Quote from: tubesteak
I haven't been on in a few days. I thought the devs were working it out with Cloak. What has been going on here?

Alty goes on vacation and people panic. Wild speculations going on about either all devs or alty abandoning the coin. Yet, just two days ago Alty was present in IRC reassuring us that it is not the case. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Alty said that he'll be back in a couple more days. (No strict ETA tho, lol...)  Untill then, shall it become clear that he indeed has left the project, everything is nothing more but FUD Wink
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:40:39 AM

Alty goes on vacation and people panic. Wild speculations going on about either all devs or alty abandoning the coin. Yet, just two days ago Alty was present in IRC reassuring us that it is not the case. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Alty said that he'll be back in a couple more days. (No strict ETA tho, lol...)  Untill then, shall it become clear that he indeed has left the project, everything is nothing more but FUD Wink

hehe you must be new here in crypto. If dev goes missing in action (aka 'vacation') the coins dies in a week, this has happend to cloak now.
Doesn't matter if dev suddenly comes back after 2 or 3 weeks, damage has been done, whales move to other coins. Alot of cloak supporters/investors from the start are giving up.

There was no announcement on BCT, the timing was worsed possible, price tanking, team members leaving and failed audit.

Should have listened to my advise (and yourmother) and sell, you would also be on the sidelines now with btc and chilling out, can't you see the cloak train has derailed?
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:44:33 AM

hehe you must be new here in crypto. If dev goes missing in action (aka 'vacation') the coins dies in a week, this has happend to cloak now.
Doesn't matter if dev suddenly comes back after 2 or 3 weeks, damage has been done, whales move to other coins. Alot of cloak supporters/investors from the start are giving up.

There was no announcement on BCT, the timing was worsed possible, price tanking, team members leaving and failed audit.

Should have listened to my advise (and yourmother) and sell, you would also be on the sidelines now with btc and chilling out, can't you see the cloak train has derailed?

Cloak still has good buy support volume. If alty and joe can put this thing together and launch working Trustless anon and Onemarket, we are back in business.
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:50:17 AM

Cloak still has good buy support. If alty and joe can put this thing together and launch working Trustless anon and Onemarket, we are back in business.

bagholder
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:51:47 AM

Cloak still has good buy support. If alty and joe can put this thing together and launch working Trustless anon and Onemarket, we are back in business.

bagholder

Im a bagholder but dont have much in it really. I got in early. real early. So Im still frosty.

My name is bangomatic, and I am a bagholder.  Grin

As soon as PoSA is working...investors will be hitting the panic buy button...
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:03:06 AM

So we got 15k-18k later today. Then 10k within 24 hours after that. There is no floor. Source https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/cryptbtc

smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:08:10 AM

bagholder

Im a bagholder but dont have much in it really. I got in early. real early. So Im still frosty.

PoSA is gone buddy, wasn't so anonymous as they expected.POSA was hyped way too much way too early and even before they were sure it was anonymous and trustless they were advertising it was then they realized its not. Now that hype turned against them and prices dropped as fast as they went up.
CoinStarX

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:20:30 AM

Oh CoinstarX, I mean Bobsurplus.. How many accounts do you have? It's weird that you talk about yourself in the 3rd person. We just had this talk in the Shadowcoin IRC. Feel free to come back in.

Do you mean coolstoryteller AKA trollsroyce is also a paid member of Bobsurplus pump group? Isn't That Bobsurplus' group? A paid member of his group trolling him? WTF?

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:23:58 AM

bagholder

PoSA is gone buddy, wasn't so anonymous as they expected.POSA was hyped way too much way too early and even before they were sure it was anonymous and trustless they were advertising it was then they realized its not. Now that hype turned against them and prices dropped as fast as they went up.

Yeah I know the audit failed. The plan is to rebuild. I heard that they contracted another dev to help out on the project.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm still optimistic about cloakcoin.
bigozh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:30:29 AM

bagholder

Yeah I know the audit failed. The plan is to rebuild. I heard that they contracted another dev to help out on the project.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm still optimistic about cloakcoin.
there are other hopefulls. i sold out a while ago but i am waiting to buy back in on some news.  there really arent many more apealing coins out there right now.  this coin has had one minor hiccup in a long history of perfect delivery on other services.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:58:14 AM

Do you mean coolstoryteller AKA trollsroyce is also a paid member of Bobsurplus pump group? Isn't That Bobsurplus' group? A paid member of his group trolling him? WTF?
If he was a member wouldn't he be in lxc and not sdc? Roll Eyes
CoinStarX

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:19:31 AM

If he was a member wouldn't he be in lxc and not sdc? Roll Eyes

Well yeah but left on the cloak implosion. He blamed bob for it. Point is he was a part of the group and didn't mind what they do but until now so its a bad group but not when he was in it. Hypocrite

kishan889

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

1) Make a Scam Coin

Just my little opinion.

Cheers,

Chris

thks for the opinion

increased my iq
Pages: « 1 ... 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 [805] 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: