Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 [842] 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:07:55 PM

Chill out, guys !

It's just a few late buyers who want to profit from the presales.

Still 8 days to wait ...

Please.... i dont think situation is like what ur saying

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:28:03 PM

39998 on Mintpal  Grin

Just 10 more BTC to get to 50K
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:29:12 PM

i am back:) top4 richlist this time xD
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:30:17 PM

39998 on Mintpal  Grin

I like this coin but feel we're all being taken for aride. Sigh...
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:40:57 PM

Yes, we are. But the ride will be to at least 100K I think (hope) dont sell to cheap
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:58:23 PM

If anyone would like to invest in the cloak marketing team, weather it be time, skills or money please pm me, or post in the cloak talk thread, i would like to get a team together to get some real work done by the time of the announcement. http://cloaktalk.org/t/cloak-marketing-team/282/5
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:04:41 PM

39998 on Mintpal  Grin

I like this coin but feel we're all being taken for aride. Sigh...
I constantly wonder how they're doing this. CLOAK went up almost 1/3rd of its previous price with literally no volume. On Cryptsy. I don't get it.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:14:43 PM

Listen to 'Allyouracid'.  He knows what he's talking about.

Allyouracid-It could be day trader/bot buying and selling it's own, creating volume, and some small players buy in, in between.  Remember the 177 buy/sell coins?  Look at the book, only takes a couple of thousand. If these guys release a solid working form of anything by deadline, the book is set up to explode.  I've seen this before, it's a good sign.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:40:59 PM

Allyouracid-It could be day trader/bot buying and selling it's own, creating volume, and some small players buy in, in between.  Remember the 177 buy/sell coins?  Look at the book, only takes a couple of thousand. If these guys release a solid working form of anything by deadline, the book is set up to explode.  I've seen this before, it's a good sign.
A bot was my thought, too. Since weeks, almost months i watch this behavior, and I'm constantly comparing charts, trade times and source code of more or less known trading bots and engines, being constantly sleep deprived and doing my own analysis and coding, trying to figure out the weak points of that system. I think, I'm getting closer. Or I might just be hallucinating. ^^

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Fidel Crypto

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:52:55 PM

A bot was my thought, too. Since weeks, almost months i watch this behavior, and I'm constantly comparing charts, trade times and source code of more or less known trading bots and engines, being constantly sleep deprived and doing my own analysis and coding, trying to figure out the weak points of that system. I think, I'm getting closer. Or I might just be hallucinating. ^^

please tell us more, how does it work? and what is the purpose of these bots.?
DentIt

Activity: 181
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:02:36 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 10:13:57 PM by DentIt

"Promising" coins like DRK are simply DEAD (financially and technically).

At the peril of being called a "paid DRK shill" and "FUDDER": There are 4.6 million DRK, each of them worth about $ 2.30, and 4.5 million CLOAK, each of them worth about $ 0.18 0.16. DRK is literally 12 14 times more "valuable" than CLOAK, so how can you call DRK financially dead, if CLOAK is not?

Go ahead and call me a FUDDER, but your posts are nothing more than baseless cheerleading of a coin you are heavily invested in.

Edit: Edited to reflect price change in the last 10 minutes.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:12:54 PM

At the peril of being called a "paid DRK shill" and "FUDDER": There are 4.6 million DRK, each of them worth about $ 2.30, and 4.5 million CLOAK, each of them worth about $ 0.18. DRK is literally 12 times more "valuable" than CLOAK, so how can you call DRK financially dead, if CLOAK is not?

Go ahead and call me a FUDDER, but your posts are nothing more than baseless cheerleading of a coin you are heavily invested in.

It's not just about the Status Quo, it's more about Potential. In my eyes, DRK has too many problems and some of them since the beginning. Overview here: http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/08/27/investigation-of-darkcoin/

And also Cloak is not without issues, Cloak is still not perfect and nobody knows if it will be. But I think, Cloak has much more potential and therefore also more Potential regarding the Price. Just my point of view...
rhader

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:18:57 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 11:07:36 PM by rhader

The volume of Clockcoin is a precursor what what we should be expecting leading up to the ETA. If the devs can delivery expect a BTSX type event, and there is no reason to believe the devs wont deliver.

edit cloAk
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:25:47 PM

At the peril of being called a "paid DRK shill" and "FUDDER": There are 4.6 million DRK, each of them worth about $ 2.30, and 4.5 million CLOAK, each of them worth about $ 0.18. DRK is literally 12 times more "valuable" than CLOAK, so how can you call DRK financially dead, if CLOAK is not?

It's not just about the Status Quo, it's more about Potential. In my eyes, DRK has too many problems and some of them since the beginning. Overview here: http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/08/27/investigation-of-darkcoin/

And also Cloak is not without issues, Cloak is still not perfect and nobody knows if it will be. But I think, Cloak has much more potential and therefore also more Potential regarding the Price. Just my point of view...

Your point of view is worthless and i piss on it. "Much more potential" - Based on motherfucking WHAT ? Some fancy names and a failed audit ? Maybe it has more potential because you own it and therefore you are biased ? Let me ask you these questions again. Where can i see some devs talking about the technology ? Where can i submit bugs if something wrong happens ? Where can i see some code ? Not the whole source code. Just some stupid code that it's being discussed by the team. Who audited this coin ? Why would i believe in an anonymous auditor ?

7 github commits, all of them used for changing values ( from 0 to 1 and other similar shit) LMFAO, not to mention that the last one was made on July ? Are you fucking kidding me ? Jesus, what is this, Kindergarten ? Nobody asks difficult questions ? Nobody wants to educate themselves on the shitcoin they invested in ? Is everyone here a bagholder ? These wannabe copy-paste devs failed at everything and you all of a sudden expect them to release a mountain of features in a week ?

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
DentIt

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:32:03 PM

I just read that article. It was supposedly written on August 27th, but is severely outdated and factually incorrect. Just one example:

8. The Darksend issue Darksend is a DarkCoin technology employed to surpass a deficiency which is not a main concern for 99% of users, and apparently it can be fixed with an easy proxy protocol analysis, since the root of the problem is IP tracking. However, Darksend is limited to 10 DRK. It needs 3 parties to mix up the coins, and since it is in beta stage, it is limited to 10 DRK. It is like using a Kalashnikov to kill a fly.

There is no 10 DRK limit for Darksend, and there hasn't been since the release of RC4 on August 13th. The Author seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that many features he is criticizing have been completely redesigned weeks ago. There isn't even a mention of the denomination aspect of the new Darksend protocol, which renders a lot of his points invalid.

The article seems to pick its content from other outdated articles/threads about Darkcoin, but the author seems to have done very little "investigating" of his own.

EDIT: It also doesn't even mention the DarkTor feature, which has been announced on August 19th. Which is also the date on which Evan Duffield announced that the next release(RC5) would be open source, another aspect that the author criticized in the article:

To make things worse, Darksend is not an open-source because it’s not completed yet. This goes against the basic principles of the digital currency movement. What did they think, that the users will not notice?
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:32:38 PM

I don't understand the cursing, but simple questions so i shall answer them for you.

Your point of view is worthless and i piss on it. "Much more potential" - Based on motherfucking WHAT ? Some fancy names and a failed audit ? Maybe it has more potential because you own it and therefore you are biased ? Let me ask you these questions again. Where can i see some devs talking about the technology ? Where can i submit bugs if something wrong happens ? Where can i see some code ? Not the whole source code. Just some stupid code that it's being discussed by the team. Who audited this coin ? Why would i believe in an anonymous auditor ?

7 github commits, all of them used for changing values ( from 0 to 1 and other similar shit) LMFAO, not to mention that the last one was made on July ? Are you fucking kidding me ? Jesus, what is this, Kindergarten ? Nobody asks questions ? Is everyone here a bagholder ?

Where can i see some devs talking about the technology ?
There is a dedicated thread on cloaktalk for discussion/questions to cloak devs, link:http://www.cloaktalk.org/t/cloak-development-q-a/275/25
 Where can i submit bugs if something wrong happens ?
Here is a link to the technical support section of our forum (Iknow you hate reading apparently, but most bugs/questions are already answered there, so read before you post child):http://www.cloaktalk.org/category/technical-support
Who audited this coin ?
Mr.gnome, former member of the cloakcoin community, if your scroll a couple pages back you can see screenshots of the IRC discussion
 Why would i believe in an anonymous auditor ?
Tricky question, which leads me to believe you do not believe the audit results, essentially you think the cloakdevs released a fake audit providing they failed at their first attempt at anonymity.... If it was fake, would they not lie and say it was successful?
merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:32:48 PM

The volume of Clockcoin is a precursor what what we should be expecting leading up to the ETA. If the devs can delivery expect a BTSX type event, and there is no reason to believe the devs wont deliver.

There is no reason to believe the dev's will deliver, nothing working has been shown, no code to review no beta tests, Just baseless hype at this point.
DentIt

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:41:23 PM

I'm waiting to see the code Cheesy. Because it's still closed, isn't it ?  Grin

Open Sourcing

RC5 should be solid for open sourcing. We’ll have someone else look the source over, then we’ll be open-sourcing soon after. While this is ongoing, we’ll start work on our next project.
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/development-update-august-19-2014.2086/

When will we be able to see the CLOAK code?
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 10:50:32 PM

I don't understand the cursing, but simple questions so i shall answer them for you.

7 github commits, all of them used for changing values ( from 0 to 1 and other similar shit) LMFAO, not to mention that the last one was made on July ? Are you fucking kidding me ? Jesus, what is this, Kindergarten ? Nobody asks difficult questions ? Nobody wants to educate themselves on the shitcoin they invested in ? Is everyone here a bagholder ? These wannabe copy-paste devs failed at everything and you all of a sudden expect them to release a mountain of features in a week ?

Where can i see some devs talking about the technology ?
There is a dedicated thread on cloaktalk for discussion/questions to cloak devs, link:http://www.cloaktalk.org/t/cloak-development-q-a/275/25
 Where can i submit bugs if something wrong happens ?
Here is a link to the technical support section of our forum (Iknow you hate reading apparently, but most bugs/questions are already answered there, so read before you post child):http://www.cloaktalk.org/category/technical-support
Who audited this coin ?
Mr.gnome, former member of the cloakcoin community, if your scroll a couple pages back you can see screenshots of the IRC discussion
 Why would i believe in an anonymous auditor ?
Tricky question, which leads me to believe you do not believe the audit results, essentially you think the cloakdevs released a fake audit providing they failed at their first attempt at anonymity.... If it was fake, would they not lie and say it was successful?

1 - Is this a joke or something ? You gave me a link to an Q and A ? Hahaahahahah. Did you even read the responses in there ? I asked for some fucking technical discussions, idiot. Not fancy names and vapors. Please don't give me another link. I already went to that shitty website. Nothing worth reading.
2 - Technical support is a joke also. Some usual questions and that's about it. Maybe because the shitcoin has no development yet and therefore, not many bugs. No problem. I will get over this...
3 - Hahaha! So the one who audited cloak was a member of the team. Makes so much sense. So, if his name is Mr.gnome, that means he's transparent, huh ? Hahahaah. You are being ridiculous.
4 - Thing is that i think that nobody audited this coin. It was just a hype from the devs to further increase the price of the coin. They dumped at ATH before the "results" ... "got back on the drawing board" and now are hyping other vapors of horse shit so they can dump again. You see how easy it is to manipulate dumb people ?

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
DentIt

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:21:01 PM

Investors are quitting and will continue to quit until the last miner stop mining for DRK. GAME OVER.

You are pointing at August 18th. That's the day BTC hit its recent low of $442 on Bitstamp and CLOAK its all-time-low of 15k. LTC also was at an ATL of 0.008. Actually, a whole lot of altcoins crashed on that day.

Do you seriously blame all that on the announcement of DarkTor on August 19th ... a day later?
Pages: « 1 ... 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 [842] 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: