Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742147 times)
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:23:32 AM

so I made a bet   to win -- 6 min,, i won, and recieved my six back...   no odds yet?

Are you sure your bet was placed against someone? Because if you bet 6 against 0 you just get your 6 back
it was against 0  Cheesy  my bad Roll Eyes

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:53:05 AM

I bought again MIN, at 2-3k is really cheap!:-)
yeah ive had to trade more of my ltc for min .was to good of an opportunity Cool
Tam222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:43:36 AM

I've started the ball rolling guys and gals - $25 to Crayons Paypal  Grin

I want to keep my Minerals  Wink

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:55:37 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 11:19:35 AM by MineralsPR

Guys I`m speechless tbh! Thank you all!

saperka

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:21:08 AM

Minerals now trading on CoinCubess.
  https://www.coincubess.com/trading/MIN_BTC

scam alert:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702513.0
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:25:37 AM

https://www.coincubess.com/trading/MIN_BTC

Yes don't send anytihng there. Your coins will be lost.
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:43:54 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 12:11:34 PM by Starscream

https://www.....com/trading/MIN_BTC

SCAM

Do not send coins there.
Crayonsc2

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:28:03 PM

I've started the ball rolling guys and gals - $25 to Crayons Paypal  Grin

I want to keep my Minerals  Wink
Thanks So much for the donation to the pool. I will keep a list ready for special shouts and on stream scrolltext for the people that help donated to the cause. Remember a small donation of 10-20$ to help support the event maybe the game changer for a 200%-1000% gainer!
Offermann

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:31:39 PM

Hey everyone I would like to thank everyone again for supporting the tournament and donating! We are 90% complete and only have a few task at hands now.

Here is a Summary of things. Our website ( http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html#home ) is almost finished. We have added new links onto the site which will redirect you to the betting page and the Faucet itself. The faucet is the same faucet as you see in OP, I just personally took over it.

What MIN Have I used so far..
I have used 1230 MIN to exchange on Bittrex for BTC to extend the usage and control panel of the faucet to personally handle the distribution. Also toss 100 minerals in the faucet for testing purposes. The total amount of MIN we have for use is 71k atm. Now me and droopy (the caster) has put money up for the site and over a week on working on this project. We want to put aside some MIN as a service payment, we will let you guys decided what is reasonable. We also the problem of getting the USD cash prize. I have put my opinion up on selling MIN to my cousin to get USD for the prizepool and still want your opinions on the matter. My goal for the USD prizepool is 200 - 350 +. If you are feeling generous and want to help support more please help by donating to my paypal jimmyor89@gmail.com. Other wise I will HAVE to sell for the cash prize. Thank you all again for making this happen, I would like to hear opinions.

+1
tramphuochuy

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:01:57 PM

It really is a nice  website , modern

Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

What about we reach 3k today on Bittrex? The donation will worth a lot more !
Be ready for the upswing.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:09:04 PM

Hey everyone I would like to thank everyone again for supporting the tournament and donating! We are 90% complete and only have a few task at hands now.

Here is a Summary of things. Our website ( http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html#home ) is almost finished. We have added new links onto the site which will redirect you to the betting page and the Faucet itself. The faucet is the same faucet as you see in OP, I just personally took over it.

I have used 1230 MIN to exchange on Bittrex for BTC to extend the usage and control panel of the faucet to personally handle the distribution. Also toss 100 minerals in the faucet for testing purposes. The total amount of MIN we have for use is 71k atm. Now me and droopy (the caster) has put money up for the site and over a week on working on this project. We want to put aside some MIN as a service payment, we will let you guys decided what is reasonable. We also the problem of getting the USD cash prize. I have put my opinion up on selling MIN to my cousin to get USD for the prizepool and still want your opinions on the matter. My goal for the USD prizepool is 200 - 350 +. If you are feeling generous and want to help support more please help by donating to my paypal jimmyor89@gmail.com. Other wise I will HAVE to sell for the cash prize. Thank you all again for making this happen, I would like to hear opinions.

I thought the MIN where suposed to be MIN prize and not to be dumped and changed to USD?
Tam222

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:17:14 PM

I thought the MIN where suposed to be MIN prize and not to be dumped and changed to USD?

Its not going to be dumped. Prize pool will be hybrid of USD and MIN. USD is, for want of a better word, the carrot. The MIN is the big stick we're gonna hit everyone with!  Wink  Grin

Donate in USD to secure no MIN being sold for prize, you can't expect Crayon to stump up $250 of his own cash.

Crayonsc2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:18:43 PM

It isn't, I just dont want to resort to that option. And it is not really dumping, It's a private exchange between my relative. If you had no idea what a cryptocoin was and you were a professional Sc2 player, getting paid salary and playing in tournaments for hundreds to thousands of dollars. Would a prize of 20k Minerals intrigue you? No it wouldn't. By adding a Minerals and USD prizepool we will give them a taste of Minerals to all of these players and viewers and show the real value of it while they compete for both USD and MIN. Its the only real way to market MIN as a debut in my personal Opinion. If you don't believe me, I encourage you to go start a random tournament with 5-10k pure MIN and see the feedback you get.
Offermann

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:21:31 PM

It isn't, I just dont want to resort to that option. And it is not really dumping, It's a private exchange between my relative. If you had no idea what a cryptocoin was and you were a professional Sc2 player, getting paid salary and playing in tournaments for hundreds to thousands of dollars. Would a prize of 20k Minerals intrigue you? No it wouldn't. By adding a Minerals and USD prizepool we will give them a taste of Minerals to all of these players and viewers and show the real value of it while they compete for both USD and MIN. Its the only real way to market MIN as a debut in my personal Opinion. If you don't believe me, I encourage you to go start a random tournament with 5-10k pure MIN and see the feedback you get.

Send 15 € your way.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:29:13 PM

Ok, no problemo.

I am sorry, I do not have paypal, any other ways? I would be willing to give you some € or dollars for this tourney. And no, since I stopped playing when cs 1.6 came out, I do know nothing about these things! Smiley I just wanted to be sure your not dumping everything...

Perhaps some kind of paysafcard would be good? Are you able to enter a paysafecard number into paypal to get cash? I would go to the oil station and get one Smiley
Crayonsc2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:45:10 PM

Ok, no problemo.

I am sorry, I do not have paypal, any other ways? I would be willing to give you some € or dollars for this tourney. And no, since I stopped playing when cs 1.6 came out, I do know nothing about these things! Smiley I just wanted to be sure your not dumping everything...

Perhaps some kind of paysafcard would be good? Are you able to enter a paysafecard number into paypal to get cash? I would go to the oil station and get one Smiley

It's perfectly fine, I am trying to be completley transparent and show you guys that I'm doing this for the cause of MIN. As for other pay options, So far it is only paypal unless I can figure another way for you to somehow get it connected to my paypal, because paypal is what we are going to use to transfer funds to the competitors themselves.
Tam222

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

You could always send me BTC or MIN and I'll pay on your behalf.

I've already sent $25 so even if you sent me $15 of BTC or MIN and ran (I won't) you have effectively bought into my donation.

Up to you my friend

Crayonsc2

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:17:07 PM

Send 15 € your way.
thanks!. it was actually 15USD but that shouldnt matter, what matter is your donation counts!
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:32:34 PM

I know you guys love to see an updates, so here we are:

Minerals Dev priorities for next week:

1. 1-click betting. We are willing to implement magnet-like links, so players can click on the wallet address to paste it into wallet;
2. We will be removing useless betting features from wallet;
3. We will make Stream on live.minerals.pro resizable;
4. Not sure about that but at least we will try to plug in twitch.tv chat to the tournament betting page;
5. Bacon.

Dont forget that most of the above will require wallet update.

Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: