Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742146 times)
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:03:47 PM

I got a PM from Bobster informing me that a minerals price ticker is available now.
It's currenly hard-coded into the blog's sidebar.php, but asap as I get some more time, I'll try writing a proper Wordpress Widget for it Smiley

Wow, I want it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belibeli

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:18:23 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 09:47:43 PM by belibeli

My 4 thank you’s for today.

Thank you MineralsPR for letting us know you are real. Btw, my wife thinks you are cool because you gave us what we asked for and helped build trust within the community. I agree with her, I always do. Small thing like this, when people take responsibility, are pillars of a powerful family. Now I am starting to feel safe to trust you all with my feelings, in the end I think this is all what we are looking for, a family beyond our family.

Thanks you Crayon for stepping in, I think the community really needed some reassurances that we were not the only ones out there thinking Minerals is great.  

Thank you community for your donations. Be aware though that this is just the beginning and we have to sponsor more tournaments like this in the future. For those holding to their Minerals in the hopes of them matching Bitcoin in value but not giving anything in return, I ask you this… I am not mad at you, why are you angry at us?

Thank you mom for raising a believer.
chinchs

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:45:35 PM

Thank you MineralsPR for letting us know you are real. Btw, my wife thinks you are cool because you gave us what we asked for and helped build trust within the community. I agree with her, I always do. Small thing like this, when people take responsibility, are pillars of a powerful family. Now I am starting to feel safe to trust you all with my feelings, in the end I think this is all what we are looking for, a family beyond our family.

Thanks you Crayon for stepping out, I think the community really needed some reassurances that we were not the only ones out there thinking Minerals is great.  

Thank you community for your donations. Be aware though that this is just the beginning and we have to sponsor more tournaments like this in the future. For those holding to their Minerals in the hopes of them matching Bitcoin in value but not giving anything in return, I ask you this… I am not mad at you, why are you angry at us?

Crayon stepped out?
belibeli

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:49:24 PM

Thanks you Crayon for stepping out, I think the community really needed some reassurances that we were not the only ones out there thinking Minerals is great.  

Crayon stepped out?

No he did not. Smiley I guess I was trying to say he stepped out of the shadow. Mistake corrected, thanks for the input.
Crayonsc2

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:11:00 PM

Hey everyone I would like to thank everyone again for supporting the tournament and donating! We are 90% complete and only have a few task at hands now.

Here is a Summary of things. Our website ( http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html#home ) is almost finished. We have added new links onto the site which will redirect you to the betting page and the Faucet itself. The faucet is the same faucet as you see in OP, I just personally took over it.

What MIN Have I used so far..
I have used 1230 MIN to exchange on Bittrex for BTC to extend the usage and control panel of the faucet to personally handle the distribution. Also toss 100 minerals in the faucet for testing purposes. The total amount of MIN we have for use is 71k atm. Now me and droopy (the caster) has put money up for the site and over a week on working on this project. We want to put aside some MIN as a service payment, we will let you guys decided what is reasonable. We also the problem of getting the USD cash prize. I have put my opinion up on selling MIN to my cousin to get USD for the prizepool and still want your opinions on the matter. My goal for the USD prizepool is 200 - 350 +. If you are feeling generous and want to help support more please help by donating to my paypal jimmyor89@gmail.com. Other wise I will HAVE to sell for the cash prize. Thank you all again for making this happen, I would like to hear opinions.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

Upswing will be epic guys Cheesy

Told you guys, this is just the beginning.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:28:14 PM

I bought again MIN, at 2-3k is really cheap!:-)
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:43:48 PM

great work ! lets keep this going this tourney is gonna be sick! thanks to everyone making this happen and i agree with everything crayon just posted! i trust you know exactly what need to be done in the players best interest! A+     

Follow me on twitter @kunachii Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:12:01 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 02:07:08 AM by ptic-1

so I made a bet   to win -- 6 min,, i won, and recieved my six back...   no odds yet?

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
schiavonxv

Activity: 770
Merit: 515

Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:03:24 AM

Will you lose the spaceship to the moon? Invest in #Minerals (#MIN) and be a happy investor. Great volume, great community and great devs.
https://twitter.com/guto_schiavon/status/491402355280478210

███████████   ▄▄███████▄▄    ▄█▄      ▄█▄   █████████▄▄   ████  ██████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████████  ▀████▄  ▄████▀  ████▀▀▀▀████  ████  ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
████        ███████████████   ▀████████▀    ████    ▄███  ████       ████
█████████   ███████████████     ██████      ███████████   ████       ████
████▀▀▀▀▀   ███████████████   ▄████████▄    ████    ▀███  ████       ████
████        ▄█████████████  ▄████▀  ▀████▄  ████▄▄▄▄████  ████       ████
████      ▄███ ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █████████▀▀   ████       ████
         ▐███▌       ▄▄▄▄
         ▐█████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▄
          ▀██████████▄▀▀▀▀█▄
            ▀█████▀▀
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██
██
██
║║
║║
║║
██

▄████████████████▄
███████████▀▀▀▀███
█████████▀     ███
█████████   ██████
███████        ███
█████████   ██████
█████████   ██████
▀████████   █████▀

█████████████████
████████▀██████████
████████   ▀███████
████████   ▄███████
████████▄██████████
 █████████████████
megadestruct61

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:09:35 AM

so I made a bet   to win -- 6 min,, i won, and recieved my six back...   no odds yet?

Did anyone bet against you? If not it does not matter if you win or lose.
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:22:07 AM

Hey everyone I would like to thank everyone again for supporting the tournament and donating! We are 90% complete and only have a few task at hands now.

Here is a Summary of things. Our website ( http://www.immortalsesports.com/index.html#home ) is almost finished. We have added new links onto the site which will redirect you to the betting page and the Faucet itself. The faucet is the same faucet as you see in OP, I just personally took over it.

I have used 1230 MIN to exchange on Bittrex for BTC to extend the usage and control panel of the faucet to personally handle the distribution. Also toss 100 minerals in the faucet for testing purposes. The total amount of MIN we have for use is 71k atm. Now me and droopy (the caster) has put money up for the site and over a week on working on this project. We want to put aside some MIN as a service payment, we will let you guys decided what is reasonable. We also the problem of getting the USD cash prize. I have put my opinion up on selling MIN to my cousin to get USD for the prizepool and still want your opinions on the matter. My goal for the USD prizepool is 200 - 350 +. If you are feeling generous and want to help support more please help by donating to my paypal jimmyor89@gmail.com. Other wise I will HAVE to sell for the cash prize. Thank you all again for making this happen, I would like to hear opinions.

+1
chinchs

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:55:11 AM

Crayon stepped out?

No he did not. Smiley I guess I was trying to say he stepped out of the shadow. Mistake corrected, thanks for the input.

no problem, english isn't my first language... so I didn't know if I misunderstood or if he really stepped out. Smiley
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:02:19 AM

Wow a lot has happened in the last 24 hours Grin This shows just how unpredictable crypto can be  Roll Eyes MineralsPR really did a gutsy move by showing himself. And the price has gone up due to the tournament news. MineralsPR please update the OP and this thread's topic announcing the tournament  Smiley
Hoshimaru, Awesome job with the website. Really looks like a website where people would want to visit on a daily basis. Grin

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:35:16 AM

Crayon, Thanks for putting so much effort into this. The website looks awesome. But I like the previous one where Minerals had it's own menu. Now the sponsors menu is placed instead of it. Could you add a minerals menu at the right side of 'STREAMS' maybe Huh This will give us a bit more advantage because people will try to find out what Minerals is, by clicking on it if they can see it on the firstpage.
Also guys we need to decide the cut for crayon Huh - 7k MIN Huh

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
Crayonsc2

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:28:33 AM

Crayon, Thanks for putting so much effort into this. The website looks awesome. But I like the previous one where Minerals had it's own menu. Now the sponsors menu is placed instead of it. Could you add a minerals menu at the right side of 'STREAMS' maybe Huh This will give us a bit more advantage because people will try to find out what Minerals is, by clicking on it if they can see it on the firstpage.
Also guys we need to decide the cut for crayon Huh - 7k MIN Huh

Remember that the cut is for me AND droopy. anyways, we did had a minerals area but there was things conflicting with it. 1 example is that people are going to view the stream on Twitch and the betting platform. 2nd, We cant export the platform onto our site. 3rd option was to implement the faucet on that section but since the faucet is on a diffe[Suspicious link removed] we can't do nothing but redirect. We switched it off to Sponsors for future sponsors. We plan on making a Minerals section as soon as we get a word from devs, a mini article of what they want to display. We are still messing around with a lot of placements, like for example, I am not fond of the twitter box Tongue
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:39:20 AM

Remember that the cut is for me AND droopy. anyways, we did had a minerals area but there was things conflicting with it. 1 example is that people are going to view the stream on Twitch and the betting platform. 2nd, We cant export the platform onto our site. 3rd option was to implement the faucet on that section but since the faucet is on a diffe[Suspicious link removed] we can't do nothing but redirect. We switched it off to Sponsors for future sponsors. We plan on making a Minerals section as soon as we get a word from devs, a mini article of what they want to display. We are still messing around with a lot of placements, like for example, I am not fond of the twitter box Tongue
Crayon, did you get my PM?
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 06:44:30 AM

Are you sure your bet was placed against someone? Because if you bet 6 against 0 you just get your 6 back

Tam222

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:32:37 AM

Surely we have 20-30 supporters willing to donate $10 each?
It's less than 1k min ;-)

I'll be sending $20 later today so keep that stash of MIN :-D

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:59:22 AM

of course ill donate np! this community keeps surprising me! now that we have a real face behind this and crayon onboard, things are moving smooth and price is following, at this rate by the time the tournament starts the prize pool will be worth i nice amount! keep it up ppl! A+

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: