Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:19:44 AM

I think its better to keep focusing on the development of the e-sports betting feature instead of shifting the focus to anon at this point.
e-sports betting is the selling point of this coin and we need to stay ahead of the game, because copy cats are coming!

+1.

This coin outstanding feature is the betting not the anonymity. Most people interested in the coin won't care much about the anonymity aspect anyway, expect if they are sitting which requires them to stay under the radar. As someone from the western hemisphere anonomity in a coin enabling me to bet on E-Sports is like on the lower bottom of my list. The betting features have to be the primary feature, they need to be polished and extended and if they are finshed the developers can start working on the anon aspect. Betting sites are booming on the internet and most are completely unanimous. Mintcoin should follow their lead in addittion to offering the adventages of being a coin. Mintcoin is gaining traction and the copy cats are already on their way. Hope they get another developer on board to speed up the developing process to stay ahead.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:22:12 AM

Also they should release a mac wallet Tongue
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:40:01 AM

The Fud is getting heavy in here... run for your wife!

I heard this might be the silkcoin dev scamming everybody

I heard this is Satoshi Nakomoto spreading all this FUD,because he want to rise price of bitcoins.But do not listen to me,because this information I got from my stomach,and I wrote this post with my left leg,scratching leat ear with right leg at seam time!
But you need to listen to me,because I have predicted price for this coin will be 2 satoshis.
Like I said before buy this coin,because price will rise up to 10 000 satoshis this night.

Your Trollollo

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:48:26 AM

I think its better to keep focusing on the development of the e-sports betting feature instead of shifting the focus to anon at this point.
e-sports betting is the selling point of this coin and we need to stay ahead of the game, because copy cats are coming!

+1.

This coin outstanding feature is the betting not the anonymity. Most people interested in the coin won't care much about the anonymity aspect anyway, expect if they are sitting which requires them to stay under the radar. As someone from the western hemisphere anonomity in a coin enabling me to bet on E-Sports is like on the lower bottom of my list. The betting features have to be the primary feature, they need to be polished and extended and if they are finshed the developers can start working on the anon aspect. Betting sites are booming on the internet and most are completely unanimous. Mintcoin should follow their lead in addittion to offering the adventages of being a coin. Mintcoin is gaining traction and the copy cats are already on their way. Hope they get another developer on board to speed up the developing process to stay ahead.

that makes no sense to discard an additional market completely and say.. we will just do e-sports. you want to grab at any market that has willing buyers.. it doesnt matter if its the pink panties market.. if it's a multimillion dollar market it will only bring in more investors. u also said mintpal was the worst thing to happen to minerals.. does it look like that to you now? you were wrong once.. and i said the same about mintpal. add another exchange will spread volume.. and we got an additional 300btc of volume at 7k because of it. maybe u do like minerals.. but your sense of business and markets need some feeding.

edit: i on the other hand.. if u look through my comments on this thread.. have been dead on the money with every single prediction. and it is complimented by my near flawless streak of trading... that's right.. since inception.. ive suffered 0 losses.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:57:14 AM

edit: i on the other hand.. if u look through my comments on this thread.. have been dead on the money with every single prediction. and it is complimented by my near flawless streak of trading... that's right.. since inception.. ive suffered 0 losses.

mirin'  Wink Wink Wink Grin
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:58:29 AM

Im waiting for the price to go lower than 6000 and then buy again!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:01:39 PM

fudders don't even know when to fud, the price just doubled, this coin is still in his infancy, wake me when we reach two-digit-k
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:04:07 PM

fudders don't even know when to fud, the price just doubled, this coin is still in his infancy, wake me when we reach two-digit-k

+1 Cool
lanshop2010

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:06:29 PM

Check out the buy and sell orders of MIN in poloniex. If you want to buy 10,000 and above number of coins, you'll be forced to buy up to 0.000080's range already and that's just a couple of BTCs. Or you could post a huge order at the low 0.00060's and wait for someone to dump to you.

The price of MIN seems to be consolidating between the 6000 and 7000 range. Let's see how this will play out.

come on dude its a bit early in the morning to be using words with more than 3 syllables

consolidating  Cheesy

It's only early in the evening in this part of the world. I just take a peek at the price charts from time to time while working in my store, hehe. Check it now, now that's the price action I like, come on MIN, break that range and start trending again. Leave that 7000 range in the dust. Cheesy
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:10:17 PM

Im waiting for the price to go lower than 6000 and then buy again!

i think we have alot of investors waiting to enter at the 6k floor. it is a pretty solid floor in a couple days we could have sold all the min on the market at 6k and above. but in the mean time things will be really volatile until we have a majority of committed investors willing to take this coin over 10k. esports has to be tested some and the market and winnings have to be monitored to ensure there is no hacking/cheating etc.

btw.. is there somewhere we can see all the winning bets for the day? the odds and how much they bet and won etc?

edit: of course.. best place would be in the wallet lol
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:11:27 PM

+1.

that makes no sense to discard an additional market completely and say.. we will just do e-sports. you want to grab at any market that has willing buyers.. it doesnt matter if its the pink panties market.. if it's a multimillion dollar market it will only bring in more investors. u also said mintpal was the worst thing to happen to minerals.. does it look like that to you now? you were wrong once.. and i said the same about mintpal. add another exchange will spread volume.. and we got an additional 300btc of volume at 7k because of it. maybe u do like minerals.. but your sense of business and markets need some feeding.

Given that I am trading on Mintpal I am pretty sure I never said such a thing. However, its not about discarding an additional market, its about putting available ressources to good use. The primary feature of this coin, the feature that makes this coin outstand from the masses of all the other coins is its betting feature and currently its very backbone, so I say its more important to develop the core feature before concentrating on a important but secondary feature. Its better to get one things right than two things sloppy.
TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:11:34 PM

+1.

Lol yer look at your early posts in this thread... You sir, were shitting yourself haha
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:19:06 PM

New Minerals article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/minerals-esports-betting-public-beta-released

Please share Smiley
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:25:15 PM

+1.

Given that I am trading on Mintpal I am pretty sure I never said such a thing. However, its not about discarding an additional market, its about putting available ressources to good use. The primary feature of this coin, the feature that makes this coin outstand from the masses of all the other coins is its betting feature and currently its very backbone, so I say its more important to develop the core feature before concentrating on a important but secondary feature. Its better to get one things right than two things sloppy.

of course the coin should focus on it's main objective. but we never said we were going to start anon today now did we? of course the dev will start working on it after we have an acknowledged pretty stable betting platform. but im sticking to my guns.. i dont have to be sentimental about it. it's just business. and additional markets means additional marketcap. even if esports would take this coin to say 20k over the course of 8 weeks. anon together with esports would take it there in 3. and then we could add the pink panties technology too if a bunch of multi billion dollar investors want coins with that feature. id recommend simply because there is a large market to attract and i want to see the value of my investment grow. like all investors do.. i think.

and sorry i didnt mean you but the other guy in the quote as well. you are both birds of a feather flocking together and he did say that mintpal is the worst thing to happen to minerals because he saw a measly price drop to 6k. these are the panick sellers that want to become rich today and just cash out.. not interested in longterm growth because it is pretty much assured we will go over whatever price point uve bought in at. so there is no need to whine or complain about anon. it is a feature, it brings in money. it should be done at some point and i believe the sooner the better. if u want we can try another experiment and start saying

"ok no anon" just to see if it will affect the market. but some of you are the ones saying "omg esports is live and the price is falling whyyy who would expect that?". the answer is simple.. esports betting in crypto is a market that still has to grow.. anon market is already full of mature investors.
btcforthefuture

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:53:35 PM

and sorry i didnt mean you but the other guy in the quote as well. you are both birds of a feather flocking together and he did say that mintpal is the worst thing to happen to minerals because he saw a measly price drop to 6k. these are the panick sellers that want to become rich today and just cash out.. not interested in longterm growth because it is pretty much assured we will go over whatever price point uve bought in at. so there is no need to whine or complain about anon. it is a feature, it brings in money. it should be done at some point and i believe the sooner the better. if u want we can try another experiment and start saying

I said that last monday when the price was ~3000 sat not 6000. People wanted to vote MIN to mintpal and I thought that wasn't a good idea. I may have exaggerated a bit by saying it was the worst thing that could happen, but there was no need for mintpal.
You should stop being so full of yourself. I'm not a panick seller since I've first bought in when this coin was trading for 250-500 sat on C-cex and I'm still holding most of it. You can keep your trading advice to yourself.
lefichop

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:54:06 PM

Well 6k entry arrived Smiley
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:03:51 PM

I said that last monday when the price was ~3000 sat not 6000. People wanted to vote MIN to mintpal and I thought that wasn't a good idea. I may have exaggerated a bit by saying it was the worst thing that could happen, but there was no need for mintpal.
You should stop being so full of yourself. I'm not a panick seller since I've first bought in when this coin was trading for 250-500 sat on C-cex and I'm still holding most of it. You can keep your trading advice to yourself.

at ~3000 makes it worse because it means i had the foresight since then to know that a mintpal add will not be to the detriment of this coin. so u thought adding min to mintpal wasnt a good idea. so what else is new? u dont think anon is a good idea for minerals either.. just so happens the things u dont think are good ideas seem to be the ones that actually bring more value to this coin it seems.

it doesnt matter what price you bought in, your knowledge of the markets are either very much waning or u just dont know what you are talking about but think u do. so u bought in early. join the club. show how much u know these markets by trading on them without losing a penny.

anyway.. im not arguing. the only issue u may have with me being full of myself is that ive pretty much been right like 99.999999% of the time. it's nothing to bitch about. just acknowledge it and respect it  Cool uve been wrong once.. which is more than me already LOL
pscb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:28:02 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 01:56:10 PM by pscb

+1.

of course the coin should focus on it's main objective. but we never said we were going to start anon today now did we? of course the dev will start working on it after we have an acknowledged pretty stable betting platform. but im sticking to my guns.. i dont have to be sentimental about it. it's just business. and additional markets means additional marketcap. even if esports would take this coin to say 20k over the course of 8 weeks. anon together with esports would take it there in 3. and then we could add the pink panties technology too if a bunch of multi billion dollar investors want coins with that feature. id recommend simply because there is a large market to attract and i want to see the value of my investment grow. like all investors do.. i think.

"ok no anon" just to see if it will affect the market. but some of you are the ones saying "omg esports is live and the price is falling whyyy who would expect that?". the answer is simple.. esports betting in crypto is a market that still has to grow.. anon market is already full of mature investors.

One should not forget that implementing anon, is not like playing ball in a park. Anon is a high competitive sector. and could induce a whole bunch of maintainance/evolutions, to stay competitive (that's why I think dev mentioned that earlier that we would need a proof of concept first).
Also, most successful anon coins have their price based on anon as a primary feature only, but without adding value long term.. their price will tend to lower as well.

Who's that saying "omg price is failing" except fudders here ??.. Cmon, don't get played by them. I didn't see anyone complain................ or was it some sort of auto suggestion ?  Roll Eyes  Grin

So... The price is going UP (edit: at least, when I was starting writing this post Smiley ). not as much as It could have, If dev had delivered a perfectly polished product, but my guess is that so many impatient people here so he had to make a ninja launch... (1 day before the date it was initially announced)... so many people moaning fore moar functionalities much quick wow...

indeed, small improvements are great. As they bring stable GROWTH !

as a second note,
Coming from BC myself as well.. I'm 200% with Minerals, as an oldschool huge fan of BW/Bnet... but BC made me discover this awesome coin.
I think XBladeX wasn't fudding against Minerals but toward IconicExpert (which can become a natural instinct behaviour), don't make him responsible of that.

Minerals can't get fudded. Fudders get fudded by minerals. Why ? Because we have one of the most promising coin fore sure.

Remember. We have a one of the only coins that has been chosen by an *existing* DIGITAL community (besides bitcoin maybe... ? ^^), which gives us a potentially advantage in terms of mass adoption. (from my point of view, the gap between the too worlds is just... Wooosh "it's gone").

Let's just look at other coins for the comparison... real adoption is kind of hard... merchants belong to the real world.. and are not yet SO ready/encline to adopt digital currencies  ( yes, yes I know, that could bring another debate here.. ). But bringing crypto to non techies is still a long battle.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:29:32 PM

Generally i belive in Mintpal dump so many coin when added to mintpal just was blowed up...
Cloak Cry GUE SC all were ridden same way guys...
Those coins weren't dumped so much 1rst day.
Min like many coins will go up and down but with dev work it can repalce eg VRC.

If Min would follow anon chase i would sell ALL MIN 1st day on mintpal for sure...

Show me 2nd coin targeted esports with so good starn no uncesesary drama and scam?
What best unique dystrybution Cheesy...
You see how hard is DUMP crash Min ?
...genius limited mining is working some how and as you see no farms was good.
And no scam at end... new min clones i think in 90% will be scams
same like with BC was...(AC WC scam wave) Min will have own.

THIS coin i will use for fun and more i love e sports more than football Tongue...
This coin is for me. I like BC but Minerals i just can't resists to have some and bet :-D.

Minerals can't get fudded. Fudders get fudded by minerals. Why ? Because we have one of the most promising coin fore sure.

Remember. We have a one of the only coins that has been chosen by an *existing* DIGITAL community (besides bitcoin maybe... ? ^^), which gives us a potentially advantage in terms of mass adoption. (from my point of view, the gap between the too worlds is just... Wooosh "it's gone").

I want some one dump me minerals to have more then i could speard them into gamers friends
most of them are hardcore players Tongue.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:39:54 PM

we had a good coin. and i recognized it from the start. had other also, they wouldnt have sold a single min under 1000 satoshi. in the weeks before min was even launched i was voicing my concerns and explanations about asics and multipools and from the moment i read this post i knew minerals was going to do well. how well i wasnt sure.. but i was sure we'd be alot more stable than other coins. ive got a damn good eye for investment if i do say so myself. and i spotted it just by the specifications of this coin. but for me the hash limiting was a no brainer. solid chance for investment.

but at the end of the day, i didnt just jump on this thread and complain about price etc. i worked and continue to work for this investment and community promoting, advising, helping to bring confidence to the markets etc. those who read my posts and took the risk to hold past 2k im sure are glad they did now. and in the end im not a hypocrit.. i held as well.

edit: oh yeah and whoever just made that lovely dump.. thanks.. i got in at the bottom.. i kid you not! lol
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: