Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:49:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
pscb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:49:54 PM

I want some one dump me minerals to have more then i could speard them into gamers friends
most of them are hardcore players Tongue.

Don't make it rain all on them, yet though.
Your stash will be worth it, as for future plans and project building support. I'm sure, pretty soon...
litecoinbeast

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:50:09 PM

t: oh yeah and whoever just made that lovely dump.. thanks.. i got in at the bottom.. i kid you not! lol

I think you are full of shit...eos. Anyone who goes on and on how great of a trader they are is usual the exact opposite in my experience. Cool stories BRO.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:53:42 PM

t: oh yeah and whoever just made that lovely dump.. thanks.. i got in at the bottom.. i kid you not! lol

I think you are full of shit...eos. Anyone who goes on and on how great of a trader they are is usual the exact opposite in my experience. Cool stories BRO.

how much do you want to bet?? do u like e-betting? i can post screenshots to backup my claims.

make wager.. ill deliver
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:58:27 PM

let me save u some money

like i said.. i know these markets. and anything i advise is because i more than believe it will help bring value to our investment.
pscb

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:10:58 PM

like i said.. i know these markets. and anything i advise is because i more than believe it will help bring value to our investment.

Maybe you could share some elements along with your sayings, market studies, papers, starting a website ?

I would be really happy to have some sort of synthetic approach to altcoin market.. what it has to offer, and where the demand stands.
Some sort of real business insight maybe ?
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:12:09 PM

lol this thread has turned to"bustin ur chops" thread...
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:13:38 PM

Maybe you could share elements along with your sayings, market studies, papers, starting a website ?
I would be really happy to have some sort of synthetic approach to altcoin market.. what it has to offer, and where the demand stands.

i do have requests for crypto trading books and hope to get started on them soon. i have like 20 trading strategies including the ability to make profit in a downtrending market. it took a lot of study and practice.. alott of sleepless nights as well. some losses along the way.. but im pretty much on the money now. i regularly do like 20 straight successive trades without error in any one coin.. with min i hit a new record of somewhere near 40 i lost count lol.

but since ur asking.. what would u think ud be willing to pay for a crypto trading strategy guide?
Gambiman

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:18:28 PM

Maybe you could share elements along with your sayings, market studies, papers, starting a website ?

i do have requests for crypto trading books and hope to get started on them soon. i have like 20 trading strategies including the ability to make profit in a downtrending market. it took a lot of study and practice.. alott of sleepless nights as well. some losses along the way.. but im pretty much on the money now. i regularly do like 20 straight successive trades without error in any one coin.. with min i hit a new record of somewhere near 40 i lost count lol.

but since ur asking.. what would u think ud be willing to pay for a crypto trading strategy guide?

Then you must be millionaire?

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:28:05 PM

One does not have to get involved in arguments. One can choose to sidestep them or sometimes ignore an invite for an argument.
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:34:39 PM

An Idea-
1. Minerals should have it's own forum.
2. The forum should have dedicated pages for each games supported by Minerals, so that the people can discuss about the games, players and put betting action on their respective pages. Also development and projects should also have have their own pages. Ex:- Look at NXT or NEM forums. You will get an idea.
3.  Minerals is going to be like Mastercoin or Blackcoin or maybe even achieve greater heights when the gaming community gets involved. Trust me the gaming industry is really huge Smiley. So the developer should hire more people to expand the Minerals empire. Maybe in the future Minerals can implement the purchase of games inside the wallet itself??
4. Live feeds of games should be implemented somewhere on the client itself as an user coinler has pointed out. This can be achieved within the next six months if the dev hires good developers Wink NO?? The wallet needs a bit of refining in the area of graphics. The games use good graphics and to attract the gamer community we should have an eye-catching wallet with great graphics Grin
5. The dev should contact IGN, GAMESPOT, GAMEZONE, GAMESRADAR, etc. and do an extensive marketing campaign so that the world gets an idea about Minerals.
And last I'm so freakin happy that I made the right decision to buy lots of Minerals early and will hold on to them as if they were my girlfriend Grin. I have never sat on a rollercoaster ride but Minerals seems to be that oppurtunity of a lifetime Grin, HELL YEAH!!!

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:39:03 PM

sort of.. but not in crypto. i spent pretty much all of my btc while it was still $990.. which wasnt much(1btc) lol system upgrades and stuff and making sure to pull out my initial investment on mining cards and power supplies etc. so i kinda started from scratch again after that a couple months ago. plus i usually do very small trades, 0.01btc etc. only recently started to enlarge my bids. but give me time we'll see what happens.  Cheesy
shadow3277

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:39:52 PM

An Idea-

There is a forum at http://forum.minerals.pro/  
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:42:48 PM

An Idea-

There is a forum at http://forum.minerals.pro/  
I know, but it lacks the features which I have mentioned in my earlier post. So maybe put up bounties for the development of the forum page too?? This might help gather more investors.

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:52:43 PM

sort of.. but not in crypto. i spent pretty much all of my btc while it was still $990.. which wasnt much(1btc) lol system upgrades and stuff and making sure to pull out my initial investment on mining cards and power supplies etc. so i kinda started from scratch again after that a couple months ago. plus i usually do very small trades, 0.01btc etc. only recently started to enlarge my bids. but give me time we'll see what happens.  Cheesy

Nice.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you about that other project.

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:57:48 PM

Nice.

we should be hopefully moving a bit forward soon. ill keep u posted.
Lucksee

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:18:03 PM

I think its better to keep focusing on the development of the e-sports betting feature instead of shifting the focus to anon at this point.
e-sports betting is the selling point of this coin and we need to stay ahead of the game, because copy cats are coming!

+1, as well.
duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:21:33 PM

Everything changes as you move up your amounts of investments or trades . As you scale up you will have to adjust your strategies and it will be different to use larger sums (— bigger risk & more intense feelings &  thoughts . However , I wish you good luck & success . If you are convinced that your strategy works the way it is proposed by you , write your recipe and sell it high to the first 50 people , for 0.1 btc , for example . Make sure you follow the only trick in the book that allows to be fair to all of them without cheating , and all will go smoothly , everyone will win Shocked

Lucksee

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:22:33 PM

Nice.

we should be hopefully moving a bit forward soon. ill keep u posted.
The demand for cryptotrading training is just about to begin and the future is glorious. Where can I keep update on your projects? I may be interested in becoming an affiliate.
Coinler

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:55:32 PM

The demand for cryptotrading training is just about to begin and the future is glorious. Where can I keep update on your projects? I may be interested in becoming an affiliate.

just one atm. it's the first link in my signature. we're still putting together a few foundation aspects. and nothing has been totally nailed with the dev yet. but we are moving forward with an already detailed vision.
Offermann

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:14:14 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 05:48:36 PM by Offermann

I feel like a fucking idiot for saying that (and I am probably am) but mintpal is the first coin I really have some faith in. Usually I use coins as an investment opportunity to make a quick ten to thirty percent in profit before dumping it and moving on. Swim with the flow and dump before ebb, that kind of thing. And I made some fairly good profit with it. Started with the one bitcoin I was willing to invest gamble with, now I've ended up with eight and for all I care thats areally fucking great, a good outcome, good money earned  for somebody who is investing so little time and atttention to the whole thing. I already outpassed everybody working for his money. If I lose everything tommorow I totaly deserve it because nobody should earn that kind of money so easily.

Having said that, I am now holding almost a 100k in minerals, bought in between 06 and 07, and I don't even give shit to check for the price. Why? Because the concept of it is so promising. If I let my imagination run wild I can totally imagine how it could become the first or second place to go for betting on E-Sports. The barebone skeleton is already there. In the future we could have a browser with all the games going on, sorting by player or league, with pictures and stats; we could have some interlink with twich, so we could watch the game live, jumping out and in different games with ease and convenience and everything without the difficulty of "normal" E-Sports betting sites, the hassle of getting fiat in and out, free of national restriction and all the bullshit you usually get when dealing with deposits and withdrawls of gambling sites.

Minerals really offers a unrestricted and open opportunity for betting on E-Sports, its innovative unlike so many other coins who are just bringing some really minor alteration of already existing coins to the table and the dev has proven to be a straight work animal so far. I am really hooked with this coin and while I keep daytrading other coins, this will be the one I am holding for a brighter future. Go Minerals!
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: