Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742140 times)
TheFridge

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:37:55 PM

532 MIN on this game

Mhh you can only bet on players not on games, right?

Yer, betting on the player to win the game. It needs the players battlenet profile link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:40:06 PM

532 MIN on this game

Mhh you can only bet on players not on games, right?

Yer, betting on the player to win the game. It needs the players battlenet profile link

Mhh thats really not impracticale. I had a bet running on MC but everybody was betting on SANS profile. Should be interlinked.
TheFridge

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:43:47 PM

Did you not use the link i posted? I saw 100 MIN jump on when you said. Its currently at 732. Is that what you see in your wallet betting tab?
Offermann

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:46:27 PM

Did you not use the link i posted? I saw 100 MIN jump on when you said. Its currently at 732. Is that what you see in your wallet betting tab?

Na, wasn't me. I used MCs one. You up for stardust?
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:56:06 PM

major exit it seems. missed the 3.1k buy in by that much. was just about to post my bid at 3.1 when the dump happened. didnt reach as far as my 2.6k bid, but id say we currently stand on a floor of 3k where buy pressure can be alot more powerful. all the weak traders are now selling when they wouldnt have sold at this price point before. if the investors have any sensible strategy it would be to use this "irrational method" of reducing buy pressure at 6k+. i still think it's a noob strategy that can easily become uncontrollable unless u have much more than the necessary funds to cover further unexpected dumps.

i saw IE's tweet about showing min some love. i hope this does not complete his definition of love if he and his team are indeed the ones responsible. but wherever the price settles will leave opportunity for more investors to pump the coin's value as new upgrades and features come along. once the selling slows down we should have a permanent 2k floor. which is a positive as long as noone is willing to sell. the tournaments etc will help to market the coin and it's usage. if u didnt exit at 6k and above, now may be a bad time to exit unless ull be observing for a quick buy in once the market settles.

the dev has been working round the clock and im sure could use a little rest. we will not thrust this on him as his fault what goes on on the markets. it is up to us to find new ways to bring value to the coin and attract more investors with a committed mindset. let him take a break and enjoy his weekend if he needs to and we'll begin a new work week this monday with some more marketing initiatives.

we're not done yet and im not done with minerals either. we will attract more to minerals with time, development and marketing. the e-sports betting should stay with small bids and small wins to provide a sense of sport until we have a stronger and more liquid market that can take more abuse at higher price points. but the fails going towards 10k show that there was more interest in cashing out around those price points than raising the value of min. the large investors who took min from the ground to 8k were most likely successful in multiplying their holdings meaning they are much more powerful now if they are interested in taking min to a higher price point.

the decision is up to each holder how they are going to deal with the situation. do you count on a pump? or count on a dump? but we all know minerals deserves to be higher priced. it just may take some work to earn it.

if we were to observe the successes of minerals we will see that we held at 1000%+ increase for many days!!!! which is much less than we can say for any coin in crypto. as it is this coin is a large investors dream.. and whoever was responsible for this first wave of pumps most likely enjoyed it greatly. we have at least 20% up over 6k sell point and the rest holding somewhere by others. min did well. and will continue to do well. if u havent sold. consider picking up some coins now to reduce your buy in point. and as usual.. only as much as u are willing to risk losing in investment.

Offermann

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

MINERALS KILLER: http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-mcshibe-burgers-e-sports-currencies-game-coins/

MIN vs already establish & recognized name.

....Goodnight MIN. It was a short lived but exciting one-time pump. Smiley

Which established and recognized name are you talking about? For a second I thought there would be some copyright issues, that had my scarred a bit I admit that.
Minerals (OP)

Activity: 84

Minerals Dev

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:56:54 PM

Here's a quick update on what we are working on right now and what are the plans

The main priority right now is to bring average gamer to the betting service and make sure its simple enough for anybody to acquire Minerals and bet. To solve this problem we need to develop the following:

1. Stream betting pages that will be appealing and easy to use for those who are new to crypto. UI design almost complete. Software ready, just need to update UI when its ready. Those who are betting right now demand a list of live streams to bet on. It will be implemented as well

2. These stream betting pages will also serve as landing pages which will explain people who are new to crypto how to hop in to the party and start making bets. This will include a guide how to quickly acquire some Minerals through tipbots and faucets which will help people to their first steps. We would also love to give an option to buy Minerals with fiat money, but the chargeback problem is still unsolved. Maybe the community will be willing to help with this one. Somebody may even see a business opportunity in selling Minerals for paypal or credit cards for a small fee. We are willing to support any solution that will help people to purchase Minerals quick and easy.
As I said earlier stream betting page UI is almost complete. I will be updating you guys when its finished

3. Referral program. One will be able to promote a stream betting page (or tournament betting page later on) and receive 1-2% of what people win while betting on these pages. This will give streamers an opportunity to promote Minerals betting and receive money for doing it. Referral program is about 50% complete, should be ready in a couple of days.

4. Tournament live betting. Is almost complete. We are testing it right now and if everything goes smooth we will be releasing it for the public test tomorrow. Pick a match that you would like to bet on http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/schedule and post it here. The match that will be most voted for will be picked for a public test betting (assuming this betting feature is available for public test by the time when the match will begin)

5. LOL and Dota 2 betting. The concept is still in development, no final design yet, but it seem to be pretty similar to what we currently have for StarCraft II. The reason why we are trying to rush for LOL and Dota 2 is that these are the most popular e-sports games right now and we've got almost everything we need to set up betting process for these games.

These are the main things that we are focusing on right now.

I see lots of people here willing to help Minerals to be successful and there are plenty of things to do:
1. Contact streamers on twitch.tv (mostly StarCraft II streamers) and ask em if they are willing to support Minerals for a donation and a tipbot that we can set up for their channel. Betting referral program will be up and running in a couple of days so theres one more source for the streamers to earn money.

2. Contact those who host tournaments and propose em to establish a Minerals prize pool, we can sponsor em with Minerals as well as I think someone will be wiling to donate their Minerals to the prize pool as well.

3. Contact gaming youtubers and ask them to do a promotional video for bounty. After all its how the future of e-sports betting will look like, they might be interested Smiley

4. Test betting betting features and send your reports and suggestions to dev@minerals.pro. There are few people that do that and I am very grateful for their work since it helps us a lot in achieving our main goal - develop a betting service that people will love and enjoy using.

Sorry if I don't post here often. I can see that those who gets betting figured out seem enjoy it even tho its clunky and unclear at its current state. And that is really inspiring. I can assure you that this is now a project of my life. I absolutely love it and I see great potential in it. It is probably hard for me to imagine what you guys feel since you are uncertain what my future plans might be. For me its absolutely clear: Minerals and its betting services is what I'll be working on for the next 10 years.

MVNWT9QtaryFdzexcHNyiJa3hzZB5Ja85P
Coinler

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:59:40 PM

MINERALS KILLER: http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-mcshibe-burgers-e-sports-currencies-game-coins/

MIN vs already establish & recognized name.

....Goodnight MIN. It was a short lived but exciting one-time pump. Smiley

edit: lol i think i scared off that mini-buy wall @ 35k on Mintpal.  Roll Eyes

rubbish. the article states nothing like u r suggesting.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:01:49 PM

Here's a quick update on what we are working on right now and what are the plans

The main priority right now is to bring average gamer to the betting service and make sure its simple enough for anybody to acquire Minerals and bet. To solve this problem we need to develop the following:

1. Stream betting pages that will be appealing and easy to use for those who are new to crypto. UI design almost complete. Software ready, just need to update UI when its ready. Those who are betting right now demand a list of live streams to bet on. It will be implemented as well

2. These stream betting pages will also serve as landing pages which will explain people who are new to crypto how to hop in to the party and start making bets. This will include a guide how to quickly acquire some Minerals through tipbots and faucets which will help people to their first steps. We would also love to give an option to buy Minerals with fiat money, but the chargeback problem is still unsolved. Maybe the community will be willing to help with this one. Somebody may even see a business opportunity in selling Minerals for paypal or credit cards for a small fee. We are willing to support any solution that will help people to purchase Minerals quick and easy.
As I said earlier stream betting page UI is almost complete. I will be updating you guys when its finished

3. Referral program. One will be able to promote a stream betting page (or tournament betting page later on) and receive 1-2% of what people win while betting on these pages. This will give streamers an opportunity to promote Minerals betting and receive money for doing it. Referral program is about 50% complete, should be ready in a couple of days.

4. Tournament live betting. Is almost complete. We are testing it right now and if everything goes smooth we will be releasing it for the public test tomorrow. Pick a match that you would like to bet on http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/schedule and post it here. The match that will be most voted for will be picked for a public test betting (assuming this betting feature is available for public test by the time when the match will begin)

5. LOL and Dota 2 betting. The concept is still in development, no final design yet, but it seem to be pretty similar to what we currently have for StarCraft II. The reason why we are trying to rush for LOL and Dota 2 is that these are the most popular e-sports games right now and we've got almost everything we need to set up betting process for these games.

I see lots of people here willing to help Minerals to be successful and there are plenty of things to do:
1. Contact streamers on twitch.tv (mostly StarCraft II streamers) and ask em if they are willing to support Minerals for a donation and a tipbot that we can set up for their channel. Betting referral program will be up and running in a couple of days so theres one more source for the streamers to earn money.

2. Contact those who host tournaments and propose em to establish a Minerals prize pool, we can sponsor em with Minerals as well as I think someone will be wiling to donate their Minerals to the prize pool as well.

3. Contact gaming youtubers and ask them to do a promotional video for bounty. After all its how the future of e-sports betting will look like, they might be interested Smiley

4. Test betting betting features and send your reports and suggestions to dev@minerals.pro. There are few people that do that and I am very grateful for their work since it helps us a lot in achieving our main goal - develop a betting service that people will love and enjoy using.

Sorry if I don't post here often. I can see that those who gets betting figured out seem enjoy it even tho its clunky and unclear at its current state. And that is really inspiring. I can assure you that this is now a project of my life. I absolutely love it and I see great potential in it. It is probably hard for me to imagine what you guys feel since you are uncertain what my future plans might be. For me its absolutely clear: Minerals and its betting services is what I'll be working on for the next 10 years.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND that was all I was asking for. A few quick daily updates to keep the community's blood flowing.

Because dev came through....I am ceasing FUD in 3......2......1...... Wink

**back to 4.5-5k sat by tonight?? Perhaps Grin

TheFridge

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:01:56 PM

Na, wasn't me. I used MCs one. You up for stardust?

Im out aftre this game, what happens to the bet if your not betting against someone and you lose? Does it come back to you?
Kgman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:05:06 PM

i checked MIN financial statements there are completely broke and all the bag holders with have 0 btc............i think the dev is jerking off playing starcraft 2
Coinler

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:05:22 PM

No one gonna buy MIN to big difference to make MIN again on 6-7k at the moment all just sold to jump on another coin.

its only 12btc to buy the order books on btrx and mintpal back to 5k , thats pocketchange , its the reverse of a pnd . inflate the price till the buy book fills then dump. deflate the price by dumping , wait for the sell book to fill and buy it back.

100 btc is nothing to a normal trader its only $60,000 bankroll.

Yepp, when they get their low buy orders filled, the slowly start building buy pressure. It's a market, and there are some big players. These players want to get rich, not make you rich, That's why this is a game of deception.

Try to see the signs, and buy low, sell high. Tongue

Sorry buddy, but no. No whales have been buying since about 5k sat. There will be no pump. We are beyond a correction. The value of the coin is degrading. We are at a lower value than before we even got added to mintpal. We will floor maybe at 1.5-2k within the next few days. Then we could see a very very slow uptrend to 4k, but it will stop there. If the 6-7k days are over, then those 10k dreams are definitely destroyed.

Your last hope is for IconicExpert to pump this coin and that scammer is too busy with VOOT.

great to have such a pessimistic person with us today, but some of us read markets. all i see with this dump is dilution of concentrated holdings. again, it may not happen today or tomorrow. but we will work with min and our dev to bring min above and beyond 10k. that will be all for now. by expanding our market we will attract more investors and this series of dumps will be old news.

i reiterate. min has done well in performance. investors will take profit it is normal. and the less resistance we provide the higher they will take the price.
Offermann

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:06:52 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 03:36:23 PM by Offermann

That sounds sweet.
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:06:58 PM

Damn i'm so spot on with my predictions....definitely going to drop to 2.5k tonight...

Dare I say 1.5k??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ya - go buying now: you've made your point - weak hands will give you (and the ones that pay you) cheap MINs now... But hurry - 5.5K tonight (you almost got it - it's just 5, not 2)...
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:07:22 PM

i checked MIN financial statements there are completely broke and all the bag holders with have 0 btc............i think the dev is jerking off playing starcraft 2

Gtfo.
J9901

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:07:44 PM

you need to read up 'FUDing 101'...your attempt was cringe-worthy mate.
shadow3277

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:08:34 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND that was all I was asking for. A few quick daily updates to keep the community's blood flowing.

You weren't asking. You were throwing a tantrum.
J9901

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

No one gonna buy MIN to big difference to make MIN again on 6-7k at the moment all just sold to jump on another coin.

its only 12btc to buy the order books on btrx and mintpal back to 5k , thats pocketchange , its the reverse of a pnd . inflate the price till the buy book fills then dump. deflate the price by dumping , wait for the sell book to fill and buy it back.

100 btc is nothing to a normal trader its only $60,000 bankroll.

Yepp, when they get their low buy orders filled, the slowly start building buy pressure. It's a market, and there are some big players. These players want to get rich, not make you rich, That's why this is a game of deception.

Try to see the signs, and buy low, sell high. Tongue

Sorry buddy, but no. No whales have been buying since about 5k sat. There will be no pump. We are beyond a correction. The value of the coin is degrading. We are at a lower value than before we even got added to mintpal. We will floor maybe at 1.5-2k within the next few days. Then we could see a very very slow uptrend to 4k, but it will stop there. If the 6-7k days are over, then those 10k dreams are definitely destroyed.

Your last hope is for IconicExpert to pump this coin and that scammer is too busy with VOOT.

great to have such a pessimistic person with us today, but some of us read markets. all i see with this dump is dilution of concentrated holdings. again, it may not happen today or tomorrow. but we will work with min and our dev to bring min above and beyond 10k. that will be all for now. by expanding our market we will attract more investors and this series of dumps will be old news.

i reiterate. min has done well in performance. investors will take profit it is normal. and the less resistance we provide the higher they will take the price.

believe it or not, I agree 100% with everything you just said.
raidan

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 03:10:03 PM

The Dev is working behind the scenes with a quite a few in the community  , sorry you were not in the loop.

And good job Dev , timely post , unfortunate all the children need constant monitoring (not at you J9 , just in general)
kirilvvbg

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:11:40 PM

Oh, common on - are you really so stupid... Another newbie trying to convince everybody he's king of crypto... Damn - this is virtual world, but most of us (especially those that took the risk to mine minerals) have brain, have the ability to analyse... Go looking for sheep elsewhere... You wan't find here any more (only wild dogs left)...
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: