Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742149 times)
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:05:33 AM

people need too stop complaining about anon.... been there... done that... like every coin whos copying it now...  Roll Eyes

Minerals already is original with the betting feature... why do people want anon? because its hyped right now.... let me tell you something.... hypes arent here too stay Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:12:27 AM

Good bye daytraiders... Wellcome Investors and Supporters! Smiley

You need the day traders for volume. And, even if you didn't, as soon as the price moved up a bit you don't think they'd be back in waves? That's their game.

It's not a bad thing though. Weak hands just need to learn to ignore the noise.

they dont understand day traders shovel shit to higher price points lol. unless they suck at trading in which case they go with the motto "buy high sell low" LOL

ive personally shovelled a fair amount of minerals up over 6k before buying back in at 3k 3.1 and 3.3

if you really wanted the coin for that price then it wouldnt be considered holding bags. i myself am holding a coin i knew would fall in price because that's going to let me forget about wanting to sell it for a while  while it collects stake interest for the next 6 months or so.

sold my vericoins at 47k and now the price is low i dont want any. im weird like that. i only want it when it's expensive lol.
Offermann

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:16:31 AM

You kind of ignoring the drop of volume here ...

I'm not counting much on the drop, keeping in my mind that the drop is temporary (expectation) due to the weak hands, fuds, whales manipulation etc.. The rise of volume maybe will be slow but will be steady.

Well, right now I am holding 15 % of the entire volume of the coin on Mintpal. I feel like a generous god at the moment  Grin. What I am saying is, that I hope you are right. The volume is dangerously low right now.

LOL YOU ARE SUCH A FCKING NOOB seriously? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Coin was sold off in the weekend wich ALWAYS HAPPENS. And noobs panic sell. Volume drops. Monday still low. Only needs a small spark and volume will go insane. we are at 10k+ this week.

It was a joke, relax. Still, a drop of 70 % in volume is a lot and not explained away be "monday morning derpi derp"
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:39:36 AM

If only some of your realize, the fact that anon is NOT the priority of this coin, and that it offers something new is this coin's strength, not its weakness. E-sports betting is a feature that is totally original and really well implemented in the wallet, and easy to use. Anon is coming down the road, this is obviously a long term project for the devs. Imagine that this is like an IPO for a successful new betting website, such as poker websites. Even the best new betting website will take a little time to get customers flowing in, and as that happens the devs will continue fine tuning everything, and adding features. You guys are too used to the pump and dump mentality. This is one of those few coins that actually has a long term plan. Get used to it and start thinking bigger. Help test out the betting!
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:43:16 AM

If only some of your realize, the fact that anon is NOT the priority of this coin, and that it offers something new is this coin's strength, not its weakness. E-sports betting is a feature that is totally original and really well implemented in the wallet, and easy to use. Anon is coming down the road, this is obviously a long term project for the devs. Imagine that this is like an IPO for a successful new betting website, such as poker websites. Even the best new betting website will take a little time to get customers flowing in, and as that happens the devs will continue fine tuning everything, and adding features. You guys are too used to the pump and dump mentality. This is one of those few coins that actually has a long term plan. Get used to it and start thinking bigger. Help test out the betting!

+1 Cool
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:07:51 PM

I can´t believe you actually really gives he 2000 minerals for that shit... He is scamming all the forum with the same crap. Look at this, he maded the same to another coins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aohmMZFBFxk&feature=youtu.be
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:16:55 PM

I can´t believe you actually really gives he 2000 minerals for that shit... He is scamming all the forum with the same crap. Look at this, he maded the same to another coins...

That video is so shit, I fart better videos than that.

Jesus Christ.
Offermann

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:17:10 PM

Judging be the reaction most people understand this
Coinler

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:33:32 PM

That video is so shit, I fart better videos than that.

Jesus Christ.

if u can really fart videos im sure there are people who'd be willing to make you famous for that talent ;p
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:41:25 PM

Good bye daytraiders... Wellcome Investors and Supporters! Smiley

You need the day traders for volume. And, even if you didn't, as soon as the price moved up a bit you don't think they'd be back in waves? That's their game.

It's not a bad thing though. Weak hands just need to learn to ignore the noise.

That's right, it looks like traders from cinni an BC are involving in MIN. Interesting days are comming.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:45:29 PM

Anon is a pump and dump scam with no actual coin having implemented it. Minerals has found a niche. This is true throughout any business strategy. Sure you can make a little money doing what everyone else does but you could make a LOT of money sectioning off a corner of the market and dominating it
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:01:27 PM

Judging be the reaction most people understand this

Full agree,

people should realize that anon is not the main thing for the value of a coin, anon could be implemantate later to get more investors in, additional to the concept beliefer. The Goal and potenzial of this coin is much bigger than everybody could imagine right now.

This coin could get a standard payment for all profesionell e-Sport events and more- maybe even a payment for other services and products in the gaming szene. Minerals has the chance to impaCt on a billion Dollar gaming Market. To reach that goal it is necessary to follow the roadmap of the Development Team which has been announced yesterday.

Anon is only a tiny puzzle, which could be added after reaching all other important goals to make minerals to the ONE crypto payment coin in the e-Sports szene.  So pls stop talking about anon anymore at this stage, and see the potential of minerals after realizing all esport betting roadmap Goals.  Wink

randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:25:17 PM

another impaCT right noW   Shocked  Shocked

http://www.morningminerals.com/

gamers are able to buy minerals with paYpal right now Smiley

Crazy  i should change more coins to buy minerals  Grin

Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:28:17 PM

Anon is a pump and dump scam with no actual coin having implemented it. Minerals has found a niche. This is true throughout any business strategy. Sure you can make a little money doing what everyone else does but you could make a LOT of money sectioning off a corner of the market and dominating it

No coin has implemented it? Really, I wasn't aware of that.

Lots of coins claim anonymity. What about Monero? That is a popular one that is supposed to be anonymous, is it not?
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:34:29 PM

To all who is waiting for anon - YES we know that it is in trend right now and everyone is crazy about anon and scared of the evil NSA that tracks your transactions. But we are not dealing with silkroad here. We do not expect and neither intend to create currncy that can become safe way to pay for banned chems. Minerals is currency that should be used to bet on sport and e-sport events. It can be hardly considered as a gambling even since you are betting digital "chips" not actual money. That`s why we want to make SERVICE not ANON a top prio.

Oh and if you really want anon all that much - we can make betting service to act as a mixing pool for all bets - pretty easy to implement.

professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:42:11 PM

To all who is waiting for anon - YES we know that it is in trend right now and everyone is crazy about anon and scared of the evil NSA that tracks your transactions. But we are not dealing with silkroad here. We do not expect and neither intend to create currncy that can become safe way to pay for banned chems. Minerals is currency that should be used to bet on sport and e-sport events. It can be hardly considered as a gambling even since you are betting digital "chips" not actual money. That`s why we want to make SERVICE not ANON a top prio.

Oh and if you really want anon all that much - we can make betting service to act as a mixing pool for all bets - pretty easy to implement.

^^This.

We don't NEED anon for e-sports betting. You can get anon elsewhere if you want to do illegal shit. Devs need to focus on the niche strength of this coin, which is e-sports.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:47:53 PM

This so much.

Honestly think that ANON only got votes in the poll because noob crypto traders think that ANON adds great value to a coin. Well if they would do the slightest bit of research, the concept of MIN does NOT require anon. Sure it would be a nice addition to have down the road, but nowhere is it a necessity. MIN's concept is betting and thats what needs to be developed, improved, and polished with priority. I'm glad the dev has some sense and knows whats best for the community. I know ANON will be implemented down the road, but as of now, people need to get over it as it will not add much value to Minerals concept.
Coinler

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:53:18 PM

^^This.

We don't NEED anon for e-sports betting. You can get anon elsewhere if you want to do illegal shit. Devs need to focus on the niche strength of this coin, which is e-sports.

personally i dont care about nsa tracking and yes there is a bad side to anon implementation but there is a bad side to everything. besides the anon isnt absolutely anon, all anon transactions can be tracked with a bit of effort.. some more effort than others and that's really all there is to it. criminals use fiat too lol. so to me the argument against anon for criminal reasons is moot from my standpoint. i just see it as a marketing tool and service.. and of course.. people have a right to exercise their right to privacy. but if minerals doesnt want to use anon then it really doesnt affect me that much. i just suggested it as a means to bring in larger investors and pump the price even more. so like.. whatever.. lol
maninzulu

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:59:17 PM

^^This.

agree
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:00:13 PM

This coin could get a standard payment for all profesionell e-Sport events and more- maybe even a payment for other services and products in the gaming szene. Minerals has the chance to impaCt on a billion Dollar gaming Market. To reach that goal it is necessary to follow the roadmap of the Development Team which has been announced yesterday.

Anon is only a tiny puzzle, which could be added after reaching all other important goals to make minerals to the ONE crypto payment coin in the e-Sports szene.  So pls stop talking about anon anymore at this stage, and see the potential of minerals after realizing all esport betting roadmap Goals.  Wink

Here is most problme how make Min popular like e-sports curency while all can follow Cheesy...
You know what guys better is slowly build infrastructure becose new coins like:
GoldenBullets COD BF4 will come...
MidasCoin for dota
LOL for LOL
For every game new coin.

REALY we don't want pump now because this is worst what you can do for minerals....
Seriously mass clones will rise and OLD boy coins will enter that market share...
We want price 2k-3k get infrastructure and go so please devs don't try hype to much coin
that will be painnfull for honest users who come in.
I want grow by e sports gamers not whales who will dump on noobs...
Like it was with BC then Cinni then VRC... and repeat.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: