Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] GrowthCoin PoW/PoS - 100% per year - Version 1.3.0.1  (Read 66159 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:21:08 PM

Just emailed Cryptopia waiting on a response from them and hopefully will get their wallet sorted out soon for everyone thank you for your patience with the holidays and all and from the GRW dev team we hope everyone had a great holiday and new year!!

Sincerely, Yeahitsme & GRW Dev Team

I just bought some and did a withdrawal. 

just becareful they only have 1 connection atm would hate for poeple to lose their grw but it does say wallet okay

It was just a small amount.  I'll let you know when it shows up in my wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:38:39 PM

Haven't received it yet.  It's ID is 6dbf342e55aa4bb28715cfa528af7780109d7f6345fe3377c4616228ca56bec1  

I don't see it on GRWCcoin explorer but since we have two and LAFU's is set up differently you may want to check. 

yeahitsme

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:58:46 PM

Cryptoia wallet resync and issues are resolved with nodes

If anyone is having trouble with there personal wallets please get at one of us on the discord we would love to help

Sincerely, Yeahitsme

Growthco.in    Staking since 2013
yeahitsme

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:44:41 PM

*NEWS*

please do not deposit or withdraw from cryptopia at the moment after the resync yesturday their wallet lost all the nodes again i am working with them to get the wallet sorted out but to prevent loss of funds please do not deposit or withdraw trying to get everything back up and running tomorrow and will update on the issues with the community tomorrow

Thank you for your patience
Yeahitsme and the GRW Dev Team

YAVHA

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:04:56 AM

Been patiently waiting for Cryptopia Exchange to re-sync their blockchain however it looks like they are still on their own chain at blockheight 2497184 since its no longer looks as if its downloading but has started to mint?

Should we just roll back and continue from the exchanges blockchain should they issue it. This may sound drastic but it would enable trading on the exchange again. Not sure how many trades have have been done independently of the exchange and what community losses would be.

All lost POS transactions would mint again in the future so I believe it would be an acceptable risk providing the address's had the coins in prior to the fork.

yeahitsme

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:52:34 PM

Been patiently waiting for Cryptopia Exchange to re-sync their blockchain however it looks like they are still on their own chain at blockheight 2497184 since its no longer looks as if its downloading but has started to mint?

Should we just roll back and continue from the exchanges blockchain should they issue it. This may sound drastic but it would enable trading on the exchange again. Not sure how many trades have have been done independently of the exchange and what community losses would be.

All lost POS transactions would mint again in the future so I believe it would be an acceptable risk providing the address's had the coins in prior to the fork.

So I had emailed cryptopia a few times last week as i found a fix for their wallet then now they shutdown from hack so that kinda explains why they havent bothered fixing the wallet however should mean all the grw should be safe as it wasnt even synced. On a side note in talks with Unick on a gameplan for the future of GRW taking into current issues that are being faced so stay tuned and for the fastest updates and news on GRW join the discord which can be found on Growthco.in

Also GRW Team is still looking for talented individuals to join the development and social team for more info inquire on discord

Sincerely,
Yeahitsme & The GRW Dev Team

paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:50:19 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyuuWn1XgAE-2lX.jpg

yeahitsme

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:14:46 PM

Alright fellow Growthcoin Users what a whirlwind year with cryptopia down & the market craziness going on WHEN LAMBO!!  We apologize for lack of communication with the community over the last few months. Unick has

been hard at work on the new Core wallet and features and will have some new information shortly on the state of development there really cool stuff if I do say so myself. Which also leads to some cool things we are doing

for the longstanding GRW community. We are currently in need of community managers which comes with cool GRW bonuses, An updated Growthcoin logo with a fresh 15k GRW bounty attached. If anyone is interested in

either of these opprotunites please joing discord channel @ https://discord.gg/PEmpNVh  and DM OneBulletLeft Or Unick

On a big side note and sadly the cryptopia issues had us miss a huge milestone in the Growthcoin History and we wanted to address that now by running the 3 million BLOCK PARTY!!!!! so with this we will be airdropping

users

in discord from the 10th of this month through the 10th of the next month come answer some trivia or other games and win some GRW to pad your wallets with!!

Stay Tuned Here As Well As Discord For Updates And Information Reveals On New Core 2.0 Coming Soon

Sincerely, Yeahitsme & Unick

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:12:22 AM

Nice to see some news and Information, and also nice to hear that there is some work going on in the background. The thing with cryptopia is sad for sure and there are so much other coins too that be effected. Anyway i try to help grw as much as it is possible. Looking forward to the New wallet that is in work and hope that all goes well without any Problems.

Regards Lafu

Cryptoneer

Activity: 116
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:28:46 PM

Are we making an effort to maybe get GRW listed on altilly or nova exchange perhaps? That would be a nice upturn of events after the Cryptopia mess.

Så kan det gå, om CAPS LOCK är PÅ!
yeahitsme

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:00:51 AM
Merited by SolidStateSurvivor (1)

Are we making an effort to maybe get GRW listed on altilly or nova exchange perhaps? That would be a nice upturn of events after the Cryptopia mess.

I am personally taking on the challenge of finding us an exchange this has proven difficult as the industry has changed since then most exchanges want thousands of dollars regardless of reputation to be listed. It has been my sole mission to not only bring new users and existing users back to the platform but to also find the coin a staging exchange to trade and build the community back. GRW launched just before the great fork times however unlike most we are still here and still actively developed. so please be patient good things are coming I havent stopped since cryptopia went down we will get the trading back up and running

Sincerely, yeahitsme

Cryptoneer

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 04:47:04 PM

I am personally taking on the challenge of finding us an exchange this has proven difficult as the industry has changed since then most exchanges want thousands of dollars regardless of reputation to be listed. It has been my sole mission to not only bring new users and existing users back to the platform but to also find the coin a staging exchange to trade and build the community back. GRW launched just before the great fork times however unlike most we are still here and still actively developed. so please be patient good things are coming I havent stopped since cryptopia went down we will get the trading back up and running

Sincerely, yeahitsme
Thousands of dollars?!?! Blackmail!!! I was thinking maybe we could have a small giveaway when the new wallet comes and if it comes up on an exchange. Smiley A few k for newcomers.

Ghepetto

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:15:39 PM

Sincerely, yeahitsme
Thousands of dollars?!?! Blackmail!!! I was thinking maybe we could have a small giveaway when the new wallet comes and if it comes up on an exchange. Smiley A few k for newcomers.

I can contribute to the giveaway, maybe we can drum up some more interest.

PM me so we can coordinate.

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
yeahitsme

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:01:58 AM

Sincerely, yeahitsme

I can contribute to the giveaway, maybe we can drum up some more interest.

PM me so we can coordinate.
]

Awsome that would be great! I will pm you …  and yeah cryptoneer that's why its been slow going trying to find a decent exchange that minimizes risk of losing users funds or scams ect. its a cutthroat world this new premine and exchanges based off GitHub source codes lol

yeahitsme

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:37:13 PM

Announcement

Growthcoin is now tradable in doge and BTC pairs over at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_GRW/  and https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_GRW/

We would like to thank everyone in the community for their patience in the lapse of cryptopia and the trials of finding exchanges however its not over yet...

Stay tuned for more announcements as I am still in talks with a few other exchanges to get listed and should be  available in the coming weeks

again thanks to our awesome community and keep staking friends

sincerely,
Yeahitsme and the GRW Dev Team

paramind22

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 05:30:44 PM

Good work!   Cheesy

Cryptoneer

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 02:49:17 AM

Yeah! Only 40 confirmations to get it on the Xchange, not 600 like Hacktopia. Shocked  Grin

But you have to give them your passport, Mother's birth certificate, blood sample and your shoe size just to withdraw. Cry

I'm gunna try and deposit some, see what happuns.

Wish me luck. Tongue

yeahitsme

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:51:12 PM

Yeah! Only 40 confirmations to get it on the Xchange, not 600 like Hacktopia. Shocked  Grin

But you have to give them your passport, Mother's birth certificate, blood sample and your shoe size just to withdraw. Cry

Wish me luck. Tongue

Luck has been granted... and yeah that whole super confermations I think the hack happened long before they announced it over night it went from 90 to 400 it was ridiculous nova is reputable just wish us people in the usa and Canada could trade there  Sad

Cryptoneer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 09:44:17 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 02:09:35 PM by Cryptoneer

Yeah! Only 40 confirmations to get it on the Xchange, not 600 like Hacktopia. Shocked  Grin

Wish me luck. Tongue

Luck has been granted... and yeah that whole super confermations I think the hack happened long before they announced it over night it went from 90 to 400 it was ridiculous nova is reputable just wish us people in the usa and Canada could trade there  Sad
Let me know, I can trade for you. Smiley  Wink  Grin

yeahitsme

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:16:14 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 06:15:21 PM by yeahitsme

Announcement!!

There is now a faucet for GRW at faucet.growthco.in spread the word and enjoy. If anyone sees Unick be sure to give him a thanks!!!

Sincerely, Yeahitsme & Unick And The GRW Community

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: