Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal complaint against bitcoinica.com  (Read 13936 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 09:05:38 PM

Your motive for doing this?

To promote the link in his signature  Roll Eyes
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMint.US

Activity: 284
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 09:06:35 PM

Perhaps there should be a "snitch" tag to go along with the "scammer" tag on these boards...
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 10:31:32 PM

if you read the posts i think it's easy to see

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 11:07:08 PM

Yeah. There is a new method of taking out BTC competition.

If you don't like them / envy them SEND THE LAW for them Cheesy
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 11:07:19 PM

This is the face

of a huge fucking hypocrite

You are sending cash through the mail to anonymous people, and you have a problem with Bitcoinica?  How much did you get zhoutonged for? Why are you so bitter?  What is this really about?

Which Spanish police dept did you contact?  I'd like to let them know about your little venture.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 11:21:41 PM

there's a million scam sites around the world & even when people have been scammed local police in other jurisdictions care little & can do even less about it, here's this dude thinks he spots a dodgy website where actually to date no-one has been ripped off & files a local bit of bureaucratic toilet paper about it, the site isn't in Spain - it's not even in Spanish, the OP is a joke & more interest would actually be paid to it by the authorities here if it was his lost dog, ego tripping shit stirrer or hidden agenda - it's all a gnat's fart in the tramentana

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 11:29:47 PM

Yeah. There is a new method of taking out BTC competition.

If you don't like them / envy them SEND THE LAW for them Cheesy

That's how the big boys play   Tongue

And to make it even more funny... he's putting the cops after a 17 y.o. because of his success!
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 11:30:22 PM

Some notable text from the scanned letter follow:

"the company only provides relevant information to people wishing to make contributions in a real way."

"The company works with the funds invested by speculators and promise in high-interest benefits."

"The complainant has not suffered damages to his person or property but it is his desire to investigate this web domain in case they might be making scams to third parties."

Paraipan: I think you've got some entitlement issues. Further, you've just thrown away your money transfer business, and all good will that you might have experienced going forward.

I hope it was worth the excommunication you're about to receive.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 11:35:09 PM

Why did you just throw away a positive > 1200 post rep?  Strange and sad.  Goodbye.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
kpriess

Activity: 415

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 11:36:52 PM

If you are going to backstab the community to get rid of competitors, why make it public in this forum..? This is a really lame move in every sense..
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 11:43:20 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2012, 01:50:54 AM by Maged

If you are going to backstab the community to get rid of competitors, why make it public in this forum..? This is a really lame move in every sense..

Because he knows that denounce will die in some court clerks' desk drawer and he's using it just to agitate the masses.

1 - One can thik it is to promote his own business while throwing competition(?) out, and if it was I see that as a plain stupid move and I honnestly want to think this wasn't the reason.

2. Or... it was just to try to crate a deeper mess with yet more bad news about bitcoin surfacing and hoping that bitcoins deavaluate, even if just for a couple days to try and grab some cheap ones on the market.

Either way, stupid move...
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 11:54:27 PM

watching
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 11:59:09 PM

@psy i would suggest you tone your voice down a bit, i didn't complain against you or something. Ask a legal advisor and he would tell you bitcoinica is not the way to do business, i don't want a mybitcoin 2.0 associated with the project. Like some others said, it goes to ask bitcoinica for it's legal status and AML compliance, you can't go without that in our world today. I asked politely and they ignored, so i'm trying again.

edit: i will retract my complaint if documentation is provided by bitcoinica

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 12:10:58 AM

@psy i would suggest you tone your voice down a bit, i didn't complain against you or something. Ask a legal advisor and he would tell you bitcoinica is not the way to do business, i don't want a mybitcoin 2.0 associated with the project. Like some others said, it goes to ask bitcoinica for it's legal status and AML compliance, you can't go without that in our world today. I asked politely and they ignored, so i'm trying again.

edit: i will retract my complaint if documentation is provided by bitcoinica

Bitcoinica doesn't owe you documentation, and if I were zhoutong, I would -in no polite manner- tell you to fuck yourself with a rusty metal pipe. You are just some dick, rattling your cage for god only knows why.
RandyFolds

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 12:12:33 AM

op is an asshat... well i know what i'm doing now..

i'm going to file a complaint against you for trading cash with out all the paper work unless you show me the paper work right now... you think i'm kidding? if you ever come to Thailand expect to be questioned at the airport... bring the correct paperwork with you and your lawyer, or a huge amount of cash. or you will odds are be sitting around for a while and then be deported.

crazy how the world works...

he is living in a glass house and has a pile of rocks. how do you know you are not supporting these iranians blowing off their legs here? i think they would really really be interested i talking to you buddy...

Just think what HSA in the US would do about someone running a cash-by-mail service. These days, I am pretty sure that gets you put in a naked human pyramid in Guantanemo with some fugly girl pointing at your junk.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 12:13:53 AM

Bitcoinica doesn't owe you documentation, and if I were zhoutong, I would -in no polite manner- tell you to fuck yourself with a rusty metal pipe. You are just some dick, rattling your cage for god only knows why.

you are related in anyway with bitcoinica ?

RaggedMonk

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 12:19:03 AM

A little Google searching indicates Paraipan is from Romania.  Did you move to Spain, or just complain there?
RandyFolds

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 12:20:15 AM

you are related in anyway with bitcoinica ?

Nope. Never even been on the site. But I do think zhoutong is a brilliant and hilarious businessman, and doesn't deserve a sniveling little twat like you trying to snipe him from the bushes.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 12:22:16 AM

A little Google searching indicates Paraipan is from Romania.  Did you move to Spain, or just complain there?

yes, my nickname is a very common last name in Romania, if you are so kind to post on topic i would be grateful.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 12:28:55 AM

Smart, send a legal complaint to the cops against a fairly well respected business, then brag about it, on a libertarian forum that patronizes said business. You didn't stop at any point along this line and think it might be a bad idea? If you're gonna talk trash/spread fud about others businesses publicly, you should be prepared to expect the same.

Oh look, it started already. Good luck with that.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: